Unconditional Love

By Mithran_Ganesh0702

Ashwin falls in love with Sivaangi due to her cuteness, boldness and naughtiness. He wants his rowdy don to b... More

Characters and Introduction
Chapter 1 - Bonding
Chapter 2 - Understanding
Chapter 3 - Breaking News
Chapter 4 - Unexpected First Meet
Chapter 5 - Careness
Chapter 6 - Police and Rowdy
Chapter 7 - Cute Moments
Chapter 8 - Lifesaver
Chapter 9 - She Touches My Heat
Chapter 10 - Feelings
Chapter 11 - Kadavul Setting
Chapter 12 - The Hug
Chapter 14 - Happier Times
Chapter 15 - Mother's Love
Chapter 16 - Rain of Love
Chapter 17 - The Confession
Chapter 18 - The Past
Chapter 19 - Real KD Fellow
Chapter 20 - A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 21 - Together
Chapter 22 - Coimbatore
Chapter 23 - The Truth
Chapter 24 - The Cure
Chapter 25 - Coming Back To You
Chapter 26 - The Beach
Chapter 27 - Love Has Started
Chapter 28 - The Beginning
Chapter 29 - Cook with Comali
Chapter 30 - Hang Out
Chapter 31 - Planned
Chapter 32 - Kerala
Chapter 33 - Fun
Chapter 34 - Surprise Celebration
Chapter 35 - The Angel of Lion
An Annoucement For You All
Chapter 36 - Angel's Bestie
I'm Sorry Guys
Chapter 37 - Musical Love
Chapter 38 - Their Home
Chapter 39 - Beautiful Souls
Chapter 40 - Follow Your Heart
Chapter 41 - Something Is Here
Chapter 42 - It's Coming For You
Chapter 43 - The Mystery
Chapter 44 - Connecting Dots
Chapter 45 - Related?
Reached to 100K views
SPM ( Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia )
Chapter 46 - Biggest Danger
Cover Photo Of Chapter 47
Chapter 47 - Divine VS Evil
It's My Birthday
Starting of Season 2
Chapter 48 - New Journey
Chapter 49 - No Limits
Chapter 50 - Precious Time
Chapter 51 - Sun and Moon
Happy Diwali Folks!!!
Chapter 52 - No Mercy
Chapter 53 - Pyscho Killer
Voting Session
Chapter 54 - An Unknown Story?
Results
Chapter 55 - The Final Battle
Chapter 56 - Spiced Up
Chapter 57 - Deadlier?
Announcement for this story
Last Storylines
10000 Words Marathon

Chapter 13 - The Ride

2.6K 250 16
By Mithran_Ganesh0702

8.00 am

The sun rises up and the birds starts to chip. The sunshine has kisses Ashwin and he wakes up first, he sees Sivaangi is still hugging him while sleeping on his chest, he smiles at her cute face as he is carrasing her hair. Then, Sivaangi suddenly opens her eyes and wakes up with a sleepy face, she sees Ashwin who had woke up earlier and smiles at him, he smiles back at her and speaks up.

Ashwin: Good morning, ma. How are you feeling now?

Sivaangi: Good morning, Ashwineyyy. I'm feeling better now as I had hugged you and slept with you for the whole night. Thank you for that, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. I'm always here for you.

Sivaangi: Do you sleep well this time?

Ashwin: Of course, ma. And it's all because of you.

Sivaangi: Awwww, Ashwineyyyy. All right, I need to get fresh up as fast as I can because today I'm going to discharge from this hospital. Just wait for about 15 minutes, I will be back.

Ashwin: Ok, ma. Take your time and come back soon.

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy. I'm going now.

Sivaangi heads to the bathroom to get fresh up as soon as possible. Ashwin is getting up from the bed and streches his hands and legs, he can still feels Sivaangi's head on his chest, he slightly touches his chest and smiles as he is thinking about Sivaangi had slept on his chest.

Then, he takes out phone and unlocks it, he smiles even more as he sees the home screen wallpaper of him with Sivaangi, he calls his best friend Rakshan to speak to him as he didn't see him for a while. After a few rings, he attends the call and starts to speak.

Rakshan: Hey, macha. How are you da? It's been a while.

Ashwin: I know, right? I was in the hospital for a long time that I had almost forgot you da.

Rakshan: Ok, da. By the way, how is my thangam doing?

Ashwin: Oh, Sivaangi ma is feeling better da, now she is freshing up to get discharged from the hospital.

Rakshan: Oh, really? I'm so happy that she's fine now. And what's with the 'ma' thing?

Ashwin: It has become my habitat to call her like that, da. She really is a special woman that I had never seen any girl like her in my whole life, just like how you and Pugazh told me.

Rakshan: See? I told you that you will get impressed by her.

Ashwin: Yes, I do. Anyway, how is our new murder case is going on now? Do you find any clue that will lead to the killer?

Rakshan: No, da. We are still investigating as fast as we can. I hope we will find it soon.

Ashwin: Ok, da. Take care of the case. I'm going to take Sivaangi to my house as she is going to stay with for a week.

Rakshan: What? Really? Why? Oh, now I get it, Pavithra had went to her hometown for a family function,and you don't want to let her go alone so you decided to bring her to your house. Am I right?

Ashwin: Yes, but actually, there is something that I need to tell you.

Rakshan: Tell me, da. What is it?

Ashwin: Well, it's not the right time to tell you now da

Rakshan: Ok, how about like this? I will come to your house tonight and you have to tell me everything that happened to you and Sivaangi. Also, I really want to see her as I can't visit her due to heavy work.

Ashwin: Ok, da. You come to my house first tonight, and I will tell you everything about it.

Rakshan: Ok, da. But don't tell this to Sivaangi that I'm coming home tonight.

Ashwin: Ok, da. I won't tell her. And I  need to get fresh up now, I see you in my house tonight.

Rakshan: Ok, da. We will, take care. Bye da.

Ashwin: Bye.

With that, Ashwin disconnected the call, he is really eager to tell everthing that happened to him and Sivaangi to Rakshan, but little did you know that he's also going to tell about his first kiss, the sleep with Sivaangi and their hug? After a while, Sivaangi had freshed up, puts her clothes on and comes out from the bathroom just like this.

Then, Ashwin starts to admire Sivaangi with that beautful dress she wears, he winks at her and whispers Super to her, she smiles and claps her hand joyfully, Ashwin then rushes to the bathroom to fresh up too. After few minutes, Ashwin got freshed up, puts his clothes on and comes out from the bathroom just like this.

Sivaangi mesmerised by Ashwin's dressing style, she raises her eyesbrows and also whispers Super to him, he just smiles at her for the compliment. And then, the doctor arrives at the ward and checks on Sivaangi, he greets to Ashwin and Sivaangi and starts to give the treatment to her including for the night time. After the treatment is over, the doctor says she can discharge now and tells her to follow the medication and take care of her health, the doctor bid bye to Ashwin and Sivaangi and leaves from there. Then, Ashwin starts to speak up to Sivaangi.

Ashwin: Ok, Sivaangi ma. Shall we go now?

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy. Let's go.

They packed their bags and ready to leave the hospital, Ashwin goes to the receiption to check out, they are walking to the front door of the hospital with their bags, and finally they got out from the hospital. They sit on Ashwin's bike to get ready to leave from there.

Sivaangi: Ah, finally. I had discharged from this hospital today. I'm feeling so happy right now.

Ashwin: Me too, ma. Then, shall I start my bike now?

Sivaangi: Ok, Ashwineyyy. You go ahead, bye bye hospital, hehehehehehe......

Sivaangi waves goodbye to the hospital and that makes Ashwin to smile, he starts the bike and drives to the road. At the road, he is focusing on the road while he is looking at Sivaangi's reflection in the side mirror without her noticing it, he sees her hair flying so smoothly in the air and that makes her looks like an angel, he feels like she had stolen his heart from him as he is admiring her beautiness. Then, he suddenly says.....

Ashwin: Koldriye di!!!!

Sivaangi: Huh, did you say something, Ashwineyyy?

Ashwin: Nothing ma, nothing.

Sivaangi: Oh, ok............... Hissssh, oh no!!!

Ashwin: What is it, Sivaangi ma? What happened?

Sivaangi: I forgot to take my stuffs from my house. Let's go there now.

Ashwin: Don't worry, ma. I had already called Pugazh last night and asked him to take your stuffs from your house to my house, as Pavithra had given the house keys to him when she is about to leave.

Sivaangi: Really? That's so sweet of you and Pugazh Anna. Thank you so much, Ashwineyyy.

Ashwin: It's ok, ma. No need to thank me.

Sivaangi then keeps quiet and looks around her surronding while Ashwin is still watching her from the side mirror when he is driving his bike. Then, he suddenly pulls the break as there is a traffic light ahead and that makes Sivaangi hugs him tightly in fear, Ashwin feels the hugs as it's so warm to him, he is waiting for the traffic light to change to green colour as soon as possible.

Sivaangi: Do you really have to pull the break the all of a sudden without telling to me?

Ashwin: Sorry, ma. I was concentrating at something else.

Sivaangi: And what is that?

Ashwin: That's um.......uh.......it's....... Ah, my new murder case.

Sivaangi: Oh. Ashwineyyy, I know you are in a deep thought with your case, but at the same time, you should focus on the road more. Safety first, all right?

Ashwin: Oh, ok madam.

Then, Ashwin notices that Sivaangi is still hugging him even after the sudden break.

Ashwin: Ma, why are you still hugging me? You can free now.

Sivaangi: No, Ashwineyyy. I'm just hugging you for my safety. Is it ok for you?

Ashwin: Ok, ma. Hug me as much as you want, just like in the hospital earlier.

Sivaangi: hehhehehehehehe......

After few minutes, the traffic light is showing green light and Ashwin starts his bike again to ride on the road, Sivaangi is still hugging him by locking her hands on his stomach, she can feel Ashwin's abs as she is hugging him.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, for how long have you been exercising?

Ashwin: Like 3 to 4 years, why ma?

Sivaangi: Nothing, it's just that I can feel your strong abs even you're wearing your shirt when I'm hugging you

Ashwin: Oh, really? Do you want to touch my abs without it?

Sivaangi: What?

Ashwin suddenly unbottoned one of his shirt button to let Sivaangi to touch his abs.

Sivaangi: It's ok, Ashwineyyy. I don't really need to touch it.

Ashwin: It's fine, ma. Come on, touch my abs to feel it.

Sivaangi: But I'm.........um.......

Before Sivaangi can say something, Ashwin grabs one of Sivaangi's hand forcefully and places it on his abs. Sivaangi gets blushes as soon as she touches it, she can feel the strong abs by touching it so hard, Ashwin on the other hand also blushes and feels ticklish as Sivaangi is touching his abs so hard.

Sivaangi: Wow, what a amazing and strong abs. Your wife is so lucky to have you, Ashwineyyy. Hehehehehehe........

Then, Sivaangi removes her hand from Ashwin's abs and continues to hug him and looks around. He smiles and looks at Sivaangi that she seems also like his abs so much. Then, he silently whispers

Ashwin: KD Fellow, now you even had the guts to touch my abs? Such a bold woman you are, Sivaangi ma. And also, your husband is also lucky too, because I'm your husband going to be and you're going to be my wife.

Ashwin smiles at what he says and continues his ride. On the way to his house, a lot of girls on the street had notices Ashwin is riding his bike with Sivaangi sitting back at him and hugging him. The girls are shocked to see it and they are feeling jealous and angry of Sivaangi, as they feel like she is trying to steal Ashwin away from them.

Some of the girls can't even tolerate to see so they started running toward them to stop them. Ashwin and Sivaangi noticed it and shocked at the same time, then he starts to drive his bike faster to escape from them. While they were running after them, one of the girls shouts to them.

A girl: Ashwin, how dare you to date with a girl while you're running away from us? I won't just let you guys go away that peacefully. And you, stupid girl, Ashwin is ours and we love him so much, don't you even dare to try stealing Ashwin away from us. You will be dead if you get caught by us, stop the bike now!!!!

The other girls also agrees on her as they are still running toward them. The girls are still shouting I love you to Ashwin and scolding Sivaangi for be with him. Ashwin is feeling guilty for her as she is getting embarrasement because of him. But here suddenly Sivaangi turns back to Annabelle again and glares at the girls as she can't take this anymore. Her blood is boiling in anger and can't take the fact that the girls are shouting I love you to Ashwin. She immediately takes her handbag and opens it quickly, she takes out a packet of Chinese pattas and a lighter. Ashwin saw it and he is shocked, he asks to Sivaangi immediately in panic.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, what are you doing?

Sivaangi: Just wait and watch, Ashwineyyy.

Without any hesitation, Sivaangi lights up the Chinese pattas and throws it to the girls. The Chinese pattas is bursting everywhere and the girls are screaming in panic. The girls then run away from it and Sivaangi let out her breath in relieve and starts to shout at them.

Sivaangi: Yaaru kitta? SIVAANGI DI!!!!

Ashwin is so amazed by her sudden boldness, he is wondering that how can a woman be so bold no matter the situation is. Then, he starts to speak up.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, how can you be so bold to face anything?

Sivaangi: Then what else should I do, Ashwineyyy? I can't take the embarrasment that is showering on us, so I decided to end those as**ole girls by throwing this Chinese pattas at them.

Ashwin: Wow, ma. You are in another level. I'm so proud of you, thank you for saving me. If it was me, I should have just run away from them.

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy, I will tell you something. We can born easily, and we can also die easily, but the living between them is hard. Our lives won't always in peace, sometimes a new challenge or a war will show up in front of us. At that time, we should not be afraid of it, or thinking about winning or losing, instead fight them with all the courages we have. If we're thinking to give up and surrond to them all the time, then's it no use for us to live in this world. So I'm a bold woman who's proving to everyone that I will face anything and fight them till the end, no matter if there's someone with me or not. That's how I got this boldness.

Sivaangi explained everything about the reason behind her boldness. Here, Ashwin is shocked to hear this from her, he had never thought that she will speak like this. Then, Ashwin starts to speak up.

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma, you are great. I had never thought that you would say like this, thank you for saying this, ma. I'm really got impressed by you.

Sivaangi: I told you, right? If anyone comes to fight me, I will become another side of rowdy don. Sivaangiyin Kaividapadaar!!!

Ashwin hears this and starts to laugh his heart out, he can't control his laughter as her cuteness and the mentioning of herself saying rowdy don. Here, Sivaangi is very happy to see Ashwin in this laughing moment, she had nevem seen Ashwin laughed like this before. She whispers to herself saying.......

Sivaangi: Ellam Kadavul Setting.

To be continued........

Hi, guys. Thanks for reading. You guys would have never thought that this will happen, right? That's because I'm the king of twists😏😏. Anyway, stay in touch for more upcoming chapters of Ashwin and Sivaangi staying together. Until then, I see you guys in the next chapter. Bye, guys. 💜💜💜💜💜

                                                   With Love,
                                                      Mithran

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 5.1K 30
From Cook show to being married.. Life journey of Shivaangi and Ashwin... Behind screen... A Life journey of two opposite souls who are meant for...
167K 12.5K 47
Something to deal about Ashwinkumar Sivaangi Krish A RomCom Story! Starring Your Favorite CWC stars... A College Plot! Purely Fictional! The Leads Ar...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
15.3K 1.7K 21
Aarav a calm man and loves his wife. But his wife Sakthi always shows her hate and hurt him with her word. She loves Varun who is her Boyfriend. Beca...