Wrong Number

Galing kay billie_is_dxddy

An upcoming artist named billie eilish accidently texts the wrong number. Brooklynn receives a message from a... Higit pa

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
New Story!!!!

Chapter 31

920 23 5
Galing kay billie_is_dxddy

Billie's POV

I got myself together and went to find brooke. When I found her she was kissing another girl. My heart dropped a little. She pulled away and cheered with the other people. I snatched her from the crowd and she stumbled over to me. 

"Bro what the fuck!" She yelled at me. "Cmon we gotta go." I said while trying to look for Noah. "Why." She whined. "Because y-your sloppily drunk. A-and I don't want you to do anything else that you'll regret tomorrow." I said.

The real reason is because I didn't want her kissing anybody else. I don't know why I'm so mad about it, we're not even together. I finally found Noah and I tried to get through the crowd of people.

"Yeah, but I don't think I'll regret kissing that girl, you? I may regret." She slurs'. I sighed as that sentence hurt a little. "Oh wait I got her number." she slur's and tripped over something while trying to take it out of her pocket.

I caught her before she can hit the ground and sighed in relief that she didn't get hurt, because finneas would kill me. And considering she has a whole fucking cast on with a boot, it makes it harder for her to walk.

I threw her over my shoulder and she squealed. "Put me down." She started hitting me. "Fuck mama stop hitting me that shit hurts!" I yelled over the music. I finally got to Noah and I grabbed his hand and dragged him to my car.

Noah got in first, but brooklynn was a struggle. "No I don't wanna go home you fucking asshole!" She yelled at me. "Brooke please just cooperate with me." I groaned. "No your just gonna try to break me again." She pushed me. 

I sighed. "N-no I'm not can you please just get in the car, Finneas would kill me if I don't bring you back." I said. "No!" She yelled. I sighed in frustration and picked her back up. "Hey put me down." She slurs'. 

I got in the car and just sat her on my lap. She crawled over and folded her arms and looked out the window.

__

We made it home after dropping Noah off. His mom wasn't to happy that he was drunk, but she decided to talk to him about it in the morning. I helped a stumbling brooke in the house and laid her in her bed. 

I sighed once I finally put her down. "You are never drinking around me again." I mumbled. "Alright mama lets change your clothes." She lazily put her arms up and I took her shirt off. She had a sports bra on so I guess she can sleep in that.

I got her some shorts and took her pants off and put on the shorts I got out for her. I pulled the covers over and sighed. I walked to my room and changed then laid down. 

what a long night.

__

I woke up and yawned. I got up walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading downstairs to get brooke some water and some ibuprofen. I walked to her room and walked in. She was still peacefully sleep, but I wanna take her somewhere.

Brooklynn's POV

"Brooklynn." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I hummed in response not really being awake. "Get up." They said. "Mhm." I mumbled. They started tickling me and I woke up in a fit of laughter.

I soon realize the person was billie, "O-ok I-." I was cut off by a laugh. "I'm up!" I finally yelled. She stopped and that's when I realize how bad of a headache I had. I groaned, "What happened?" I asked billie knowing it's going to be something I regret.

"I'll tell you later, but for right now take this and then get dressed." She said before walking out of my room. I sighed and took the ibuprofen. I got up and picked an outfit and walked to the bathroom.

After I got dressed I decided to ask billie to take my picture, because today I actually feel somewhat pretty. I knocked on her door and heard a faint come in. "Could you take my picture for instagram, I kinda feel pretty today." I said truthfully.

"Well I think  you're pretty everyday." She said with a smile. "Uh thanks, can you take it or..." I trailed off. "Yeah of course." She said and I handed her my phone. 

Via Instagram

Liked by billieeilish, claudiasulewski and 60,980 others...
vibewitbrooke:
I have never posted on this account so, here's this. Picture credits: @billieeilish
View all 20,760 comments
User 1: She's pretty
vibewitbrooke: @User 1 Thank you.!
User 2: Do you and billie date?
vibewitbrooke: @User2 no we do not
claudiasulewski: Fucking stunning
vibewitbrooke: @claudiasulewski No you!
billieeilish: Love the outfit!
vibewitbrooke: @billieeilsih you could've just said that I'm right next to you

She looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "Love the outfit." She said with a smirk. "Fuck off billie." I giggled. "Ight, I gotta get dressed so...get out." She said jokingly. I laughed and walked out of her room.

After a while she came downstairs, this is what she was wearing.

"I like your outfit." I said to her. "Yeah yeah whatever, cmon." She grabbed my hand and we left the house. "Where are we going?" She smirked at me as she pulled out of the driveway. "that's for me to know babe." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the aux cord. 

__

We arrived to this cliff like thing and I got kinda scared. "I mean I know we had our differences, but I don't think killing me is necessary." I said, my breathing started to get a little fast as I felt a panic attack coming.

"No no no calm down I'm not gonna kill you." She said quickly. "Oh ok." I said calming down a little. "Cmon, we have to walk for a little bit." I nodded and got out of the car. We started walking and we reached a cliff. 

"Um why are we here?" I asked. "So you can be a little less mad when I tell you what you did." I sighed. "Oh ok." We sat down in the grass and I just picked at the grass until she started talking. "Um well first thing first you um got super drunk." She chuckled.

"Kinda knew that, I mean I did kinda have a pounding headache." I chuckled. She smiled at me and for a moment I saw her eyes travel down to my lips. "And um, y-you dragged me with so we can go dance." She said as she looked away and looked down to play with her rings.

"I wanted to sit down so we sat down for a bit until you dragged me to go do some body shots. And um you did it on...me." I looked at her shocked, "I-I what!" I yelled. She jumped at my tone. "And then um y-you squeezed a lemon into my mouth and then kissed me." She said scooting away from me a little.

"I did what!" I yelled again. "No no no I wouldn't do that, why would you let me do that!" I yelled at her. "I-I tried to tell you that it was a bad idea b-but you called me a pussy and me and you both know I'll take any challenge." She said getting totally side tracked.

"Billie." I said as she continued to ramble on about her not being a pussy. "Billie." I said again. She kept talking. "Billie!" I yelled. She quickly shut up. "Sorry." She mumbled. "Just shush." I said as I processed everything she just told me.

"Well uh, you also kissed another girl, and got her number."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1348 words

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.7K 248 29
you never know what happens when you dial the wrong number and it changes your life forever or a young singer and song writer named billie eilish is...
16.9K 347 26
This is the sequel to my other book 'Am I Really In Love With My Bully' so if you haven't read that one go read it before you read this one (This inc...
490K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
3.9K 78 12
How could you live knowing the person you love is dying right before your eyes? OC is G!P