๐Ÿ•๐„๐•๐˜๐ โœฆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก7 ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘๐‘ค...

By -OISHIIYUTA

๐˜ˆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Ž๐˜–๐˜›7 ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด & ๐˜š๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด. -OISHIIYUTAโ„ข More

โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐Ÿญโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—š๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป
โ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜?โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ, ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐—บ & ๐—š๐—ผโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฅ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ...?โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ปโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜†โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ณโž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด
โ๐—–๐˜‚๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—–๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜†โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—›๐—ผ๐—น๐˜† ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜† ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ฅ๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—˜๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜†โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ฝโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ดโž
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป.โž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—œ๐—œโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€โž ; ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฒ
โ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜‚๐˜€โž (๐— +)
โ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ž๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„โž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐— ๐—ฒ ๐—จ๐—ฝโž ; ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—บ
โ๐—ฃ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฃ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜โž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)
โ๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€โž ; ๐—๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด (๐— +)
โ๐—•๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒโž ; ๐—ฌ๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ (๐— +)
โ๐— ๐˜† ๐—›๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟโž ; ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—บ
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ?)
โ๐—”๐—ก๐—ก๐—ข๐—จ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง!โž (๐—œ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ!)

โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐˜๐—ตโž ; ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ (๐— +)

9K 165 115
By -OISHIIYUTA

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

•┈┈┈••✦ 🥀 ✦••┈┈┈•

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘁𝗵" ; 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗧𝘂𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗪 (𝗠+)
━ ❝𝘈 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦.❞

𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦:
Domestic Married Life, Vaginal/Oral Sex, Hyper-feminization, Breeding Kink, Voyeurism, Dirty Talk, Lactation, Body Worship.

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦/𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢.
Explicit Sexual Content.
Just Mark lusting over his pregnant wife for over four thousand words straight.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Mark watches in amusement as you try to untie your shoes, folded comically as you try to reach for the knot of your shoelaces.

He holds back a laugh as you whine and curse under your breath, eventually accepting your defeat as you finally let your back hit the couch.

After watching you pout for five additional minutes, he emerges from the shadows, smirking as he finds you helplessly spread out on the couch.

"Need a hand?"

You open your eyes to find your husband grinning, offering the palm of his hand to you. By the looks of it, he seemed to be enjoying your display of helplessness.

You begrudgingly take his hand, letting him pull you into a seated position. The sudden shift seems to agitate your little one, if the harsh kick to your abdomen is anything to go by.

You wince slightly, letting the words fall from your lips spitefully. "What I need is to pop this thing out."

He doesn't say anything, deciding to simply fall to his knees and take your foot in his hand, proceeding to undo the string before pulling it off to toss it by the door.

He chuckles, and though he says nothing, his grin still speaks volumes. After he hauls the other shoe over by the other, he takes your foot in his hand again.

Before you can ask what he's up to, he begins squeezing your foot, using his thumbs to massage it until the pressure dissipates.

You moan in relief, letting your back hit the couch once again as he uses his thumbs to knead the arch in your foot. When he takes the liberty of pulling your toes until each of them pop, you nearly scream in relief.

"Careful," He quips, looking at you mirthfully. "Those noises are what got us here in the first place."

"Don't remind me," You grumble.

He laughs again, finishing up the second foot with a gentle tap.

As he gets on his feet and makes his way to your left, you think back to the conceiving of your child, ultimately reminded that it wasn't your wanton noises and such that landed you here, but rather, it had been him and his wandering hands. 

At the sudden realization, you feel oddly betrayed. This causes you glare at him, resisting the urge to smile once he begins laughing again.

"Aww," He coos, leaning over to press a kiss on your forehead, "Don't make that face."

"You're the one who caused this!" You cried petulantly, "You and that damned smirk."

He makes a noise of disagreement.

"Actually, if I remember correctly, I believe it was you who begged me not to pull out." He recalls smoothly, smirking wickedly as you make a noise of disbelief.

"I was ovulating," You frantically defend, "What did you expect?"

"Well," He shrugs, reaching out to run his hand along the curve of your belly, grinning at the faint response to it, "I'm glad I listened."

The weak pulse of anger from before immediately fizzles out. A grin replaces a scowl, and before you know it, his lips are on yours. It grows heated sooner than later, but before you can pull him closer, he suddenly pulls away.

"You're so beautiful," He suddenly says, smiling as he stares into your eyes. In them, you saw an overwhelming amount of love. If you weren't so in love, and didn't trust him with your heart and soul, you might have shied away from it.

"How?" You wondered aloud, looking down at your oversized t-shirt and biker shorts, chuckling as you reached up to touch your bonnet, "I'm a mess."

"No, you're..." He began, sighing dreamily as he placed the palm of his hand on your stomach, "Just perfect like this. It means the world to me that you're carrying our baby."

You smiled gently, entangling your fingers with his, "Thank you, baby."

Mark had always loved your body. Ever since the beginning of your relationship, he'd made it clear how much he enjoyed admiring and touching it.

And ever since you had become pregnant, his admiration seemed to have skyrocketed. He often left kisses on your belly, held you close during the night, and made an effort to reassure you of your beauty no matter how many times you protested.

However, recently you noticed there had been something else behind his eyes every time he looked at you. Something a little less than innocent.

Sometimes, when he came behind you in the mirror and placed his hands on your belly, you felt the way his breath hitched by your ear. The way he would hold you tighter before stiffening and pulling away.

You had tried to ignore it at first, but it was steadily becoming more prominent as the days progressed.

You longed to know what his deal was.

When he pulled away, you noticed the look in his eyes again. He smiled as if dazed and blinked furiously, trying to get himself together. He fidgeted and put a little distance between the two of you, and by the time he opened his eyes again, the look was gone.

"Are you hungry?"

You instantly forgot about what it was you were thinking about.

You nodded happily, noticing him step over your legs to get to the front door. "I'm going to get some groceries to make dinner. Will you be alright on your own?"

You rolled your eyes playfully, "I'm not a child, Mark. I can handle myself."

He smiles again.

"Just making sure."

By the time Mark returns home, it's almost dark, the sun hiding behind a few trees in the distance as he unlocks the door and steps inside.

The house is quiet, the only source of light being from the open blinds in the living room. He calls your name from the foyer, pausing when he doesn't hear you respond.

He places the groceries on the table and listens out for any sudden moves. His feet take him to the bedroom, expecting to find you curled up asleep, but finds the meticulously made bed virtually undisturbed.

Just a few feet over, the bathroom door is wide open, the sound of water hitting the floor suddenly filling his ears as he mindlessly walks over to the door.

What he sees has him flatlining.

You're naked, covered in soap as you washed yourself, movements light and graceful as if practiced over and over. He watches the suds slide down your skin, the sight so erotic he can't stand it.

He'd seen you naked during your pregnancy, of course. But call him every name in the book and he'll nod along. Because what he sees now seems so much more sexually explicit. From the side, your round belly juts out more than usual, your pert, swollen breasts sitting so beautifully just above it. Your thighs are no less satisfying, thicker from the recent weight gain.

The light hits you in a way that seems unreal, the skylight casting a natural hue on your brown skin from above. You look golden, sparkling in a way that seems angelic.

But that doesn't scare the demons in him, as he feels himself growing firm at the sight of you rinsing yourself off, so unsuspecting of his predatory eyes.

He's tried so hard not to let how he feels show, knowing you weren't always going to be in the mood for him in that way. He knew you were exhausted and wanted nothing more than to be held most of the time, so he actively tried to ignore his desires for a while. But seeing you around the house, round and fertile, made his head spin.

You were a waking sign of his virility, his sacred ability to continue his bloodline and carry out his riches. You were a holder of life and possibilities, so powerful in more ways than one.

It roused something deep inside of him.

He reaches down to grab himself, groaning at the wave of pleasure that breeches him at the simple contact. The fabric of his jeans rubs against him in a way that has him weak in the knees, the urge to take you almost unbearable.

Mark is many things. And while a perverted fiend is one of them, masturbating to you somehow seemed to cross too many lines.

He'd spent many nights with a hand wrapped around himself. Just to be closer to you would make him jump for joy.

With great effort, he pulls his hand out of his pants, fixing to join you in the shower. He knocks on the glass, apologizing when you jump in fright.

He swears he sees the side of your mouth curve upward in a smirk.

"Can I join?"

"Come on," You speak softly, watching him undress with bedroom eyes. You smile when his boxers hit the floor, welcoming the warmth of his body behind you before stepping aside, allowing him to experience the hot stream.

He brings his hands up to run through his hair, sighing softly as the water pelts his scalp. You zero in on his parted lips and mole and bite your lip absentmindedly.

The natural lighting from the skylight in the ceiling casts down onto him, highlighting the gentle hints of pigment in his tan skin.

"It's nice, isn't it?"

His eyes open at the sound of your voice.

"The water. It's amazing, huh?"

He brings his hands down his body, searching for the rag and soap. You hand him the one you'd been using, smiling when he thanks you. "It's alright."

You take the time to admire him.

Throughout your relationship with Mark, you'd always been so freakishly attracted to him, finding yourself hot at he smallest things he did. When the two of you had gotten married, he made you feel just as safe and secure as before, loving you well enough to keep you satisfied for centuries.

Now being pregnant, your body craved him in ways you couldn't comprehend. Suddenly, something as small as smiling at you made you want to climb in his lap.

It was insane.

You try not to stare when he washes himself, but somehow you can't seem to tear your eyes away from his abs, the hairs of his happy trail next in line before they snap back up at the sound of his voice.

"Careful," He says again, mirroring his tone from earlier.

"I might get the wrong idea and do something stupid."

You don't hesitate to respond, lips spewing the first thing that comes to mind. "Why don't you?"

His eyes widen a bit, "What?" he asks, a bit flustered at your open flirtation.

He steps closer.

"Do something stupid?" You repeated, bringing your finger up to stroke his forearm before you grabbed his hand and placed it on your waist.

"I won't stop you."

"(Y/N)..."

As you noticed his hesitance, you decided to take a bold step, leaning up on your toes to kiss him hotly. He allows you to have him as you please, letting you steal the breath from his lungs with your wicked tongue. 

As he lets out a small whimper, you smirk into the kiss, reaching down to wrap your hand around his stiff member. He twitches in your hand, groaning in your mouth as he bucks his hips forward, chasing it.

"(Y/N)," He grunts as you stroke him languidly, staring at it in awe as it continues to grow in your hand. You grin and glance up at him faux-innocently, eyes questioning.

"Hm?"

"Are you sure about this?"

You lean forward wordlessly, slowly running your tongue along the shell of his ear. When he shudders and twitches in your hand again, you smirk in victory.

"I'll be waiting for you in bed," You whispered, pushing his hands off you as you stepped out of the shower, not bothering to grab a towel as you wandered out of the bathroom.

Mark watches your body sway in longing.

"You're dangerous, you know that?"

You smiled contentedly brought your hand up to ruffle your hair, shrugging coyly.

As promised, you waited for him patiently, laid sideway the sheets with a leer that would scare the devil. The sun hadn't set quite yet, so he could see faint rays of sunlight cast onto you from the gaps in the blinds beside you.

You had suddenly gone from an angel to a vixen.

"Oh? How so?" You purred, caressing your hip as you carelessly studied his erection, barely glancing at his face. He felt objectified, but it only seemed to add fuel to his blazing fire.

You bit your lip looks when it twitched.

Finally, you held his gaze, finding nothing else in the world more important than the sight of him in all of his glory.

He doesn't respond, nearing the edge of the bed as if he were a predator ready to pounce onto his prey. You patted the space in front of you, keening as he climbed into bed, the warmth of his body crawling up the sheets until it nested on your skin, acting as a source of life.

He looks as if he's going to kiss you, but just when you think he's going to give you what you want, he suddenly kneels, grabbing your legs and pulling you to the edge of the bed roughly. You gasped at his aggressive behavior, eye-fucking him as he climbed back off of the bed, falling to his knees so your spread was right in front of his face.

Everything about you had changed since the pregnancy. From your walk to the way you slept. The way you gave and received affection was different; as if for the first time ever, you were wholly welcoming being taken care of without anything in return.

Your skin was softer, smooth and palpable as he grazed his teeth and lips across the expanse of your inner thigh. You smelt different, too, a freshness that couldn't be achieved by even the sweetest smelling lotions.

It was as if the years of familiarity with the world had been revoked, leaving you brand-new again.

And by the way things had been going, it seemed like you were ready to be ruined all over again, too.

"Everything about you drives me crazy," He admits, rubbing his cheek on your inner thigh as he took in the sight of your pretty pussy, fat and wet.

You moaned softly as he began to rub your clit, back arching of the bed from the simple touch. He took this as a sign to continue on, easing closer to your heat with small kisses up your thigh.

When he reached where you needed him, he gave a small lick, using his other hand to rub along the opposite thigh. You tug the heels of your feet into his shoulders, carding your fingers through his hair as he passionately kissed and tasted you.

He always had a funny way of communicating his emotions through sex, giving it to you the way he deemed fit each and every time. By the way he buried himself into you like no tomorrow told you he was desperate, hanging by a thread and finally finding salvation after so long.

You ground against his face, wanting everything and a little more, but he brought his hands up to pin your hips to the bed, returning to your heat with the feral ness of a starved animal. You could not help but be vocal, encouraging him breathlessly with each change in pace, every difference in angle.

"Mark, yes. Baby, please don't stop." You keened, unable to do anything other than take what was being given.

Just as you began to feel an impending orgasm, he stopped, eying it as he brought his thumb up to rub it slowly. He looked up at you as he did it, almost chuckling at his stupidity as he was only met with the curve of your large belly.

He sees you begin to drool onto the sheets and nearly salivates at how irresistible you looked. He cannot help himself. He uses his index finger to press against your entrance, groaning as you suck him in almost effortlessly. You cried at the instant pleasure, hips almost coming off of the bed when he curled it upward, making space for a second finger.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck- Mark, please-"

You cried out once he added a second finger, enamored by the way you took him in. He watches you jolt, his fingers soaked in your desire as they scissor you open. You're hot and sugary walls are dizzying, plaguing him with thoughts of being inside of you in a much rawer, intimate way.

"Please, baby. I can't wait anymore."

"What?" He asks just above a whisper, voice low and enticing.

"Fuck me, please. I wanna feel you inside me."

He coos at you, finding your eagerness endearing. He sighs softly and lays on your open thigh, adding a third finger as his dick jumps from the wild moan you let out.

He begins to see you cream on his fingers, but he only smirks, deciding not to comment on it. "I am fucking you, though, baby. Can't you feel my fingers digging into your feverish cunt?"

You whimpered at his harsh words, loving how dirty his mouth could be. But you were no angel, either.

"It isn't enough. I want your cock. Want it deep inside me. Please ruin me, baby. Fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

Mark is drenched at this point, precum spewing out him from everything you are. He could cum on the spot if you begged him hard enough.

"Get on your hands and knees."

"But what about-?" You began, mumbling dumbly.

He pipes up immediately. Rather boldly, too.

"Do you think I'm stupid? There's a pillow right there. Just be a good slut and do as I say."

Your pussy began to throb.

"Yes, baby."

He nodded and helped you adjust, having you arch your back the best you could while placing your elbows on the bed to keep yourself grounded. The pillow under your stomach felt safe, so you allowed yourself to unwind, sighing contentedly and awaiting him to penetrate you.

When a moment too long goes by, you lean up, but you're pushed right back down, being slapped on the ass harshly a moment later. You moaned and kept your head low, not wanting to dig a deeper hole for yourself.

"Don't start getting out of line, babe. I could leave you to get yourself off right here without a word more."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it anymore. Please don't leave me here, baby."

He doesn't reply, and just as you can feel yourself growing worried, you suddenly feel him rub himself against your lower back.

You gasp softly, biting your lip as you wiggle your ass in an effort to hurry things along.

He chuckles darkly, the rasp of his deep voice making you whine in submission. He palms your asscheeks, spreading them to get a good look at your intimate parts.

"So pretty," He awes, using the tip of his dick to run the seam of your vagina. You shudder and moan, your body stiffening he finally began to spear you on his thick cock.

He curses as he pushes in, his taut pelvis resting against your ass. You let out a feral cry, listening to him groan as he grasps you harshly, focusing on the feeling of your sugary walls.

Your mouth hangs open in a gasp, the stretch of him doing wonders for your body. You could feel him throb inside of you, the pulse of him spurring your arousal on.

You reach behind you to grasp his hand.

When you give him the okay to continue, he pulls out, barely breaching you before he dives forward, hearing you cry out in pain and pleasure. He lets up, slowly rubbing your back comfortingly as he leans down, his chest barely touching yours as he does his best not to put pressure on your stomach.

"Are you okay?"

You nodded, blinking away the tears in your eyes as you got up on your palms, craning your head so you could kiss him. He takes his time, steadily devouring your mouth without a hint of eagerness. You gasp softly as his tongue dances with yours, his hand caressing your hip as he does so.

"I love you," He whispers when you part, pressing his forehead against yours.

"I love you more."

"Doubt it," he smiles, pecking your forehead, "Tell me if it becomes too much, okay?"

"Okay."

He leans back up, waiting a moment before he pulls out completely, rubbing the tip against the seam of your folds to open you up a bit more. You moaned appreciatively, reaching back to take his hand in yours just as he entered you again.

He thrusted slowly, watching himself disappear and reappear from you, deeming himself the happiest man in the world at that moment.

Your moans become more frequent as the pain dissipates, leaving the steady drag of him along your walls almost offensively pleasing. You slightly ground back to meet his thrusts, feeling him increasingly speed up his hips.

"Yes, baby. Just like that."

You shuddered as the sound of steady skin slaps filled the room, the curve of his rod allowing him to nudge your g-spot perfectly. His body effortlessly molded with yours, enough to make you forget your own name.

He used his opposite hand to spread you apart, watching the revealing parts of you flutter with each thrust. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight, becoming lost in you just the same as you got lost in him.

"Faster. Please, Mark."

He let go of your hand, holding both of your round globes as the pace became more erratic, the constant pressure in your lower abdomen pushing guttural noises out of you. You clawed at the sheets, closing your eyes as you focused on him and him only.

"Fuck, (Y/N). It's like your pussy was made for me."

You moaned in agreement, pushing back against him more actively, uncaring of how wild or desperate you looked. He should know by now that any and everything you are right now is because of him. You could not held responsible for any of the vulgar or offensive spews you let out. It was all his fault.

Each snap of his hips struck gold, the subtle arches and jolts of your body not going unnoticed by him for a second. He runs his short nails down your back, smirking wickedly as you shook. You were like putty in his hands, molding and melting under every thermal graze.

But it was not one-sided, as just the sound of your voice could put him in places that were impossible to come back from. You were his drug and his withdrawal, his heaven and hell. You called the shots and he followed like the weak pup he was.

You were mutually each other's rise and fall.

White love coats him as he dives and withdrawals himself from you, the sounds of your arousal resonating with the bodily percussion throughout the room. He knows you won't last much longer, but he can't bring himself to stop, possessed by the desire to take everything from you, drain every last drop until there's nothing left.

Like clockwork, you were professing your love for his shaft as you warned him of what was around the corner, moans utterly feral as your movements stuttered.

With a loud cry of his name, you succumbed to the pressure in your abdomen, setting it free as you came for the first time, unable to do anything but cry as the intensity overwhelmed you.

He slowed to a stop, groaning wildly as you spasmed around him, walls threatening to squeeze the life out of him.

"(Y/N)!"

When your walls are done wringing the last of your orgasm out of him, he pulls out and helps you into a seated position.

"Tired?"

You were a little drowsy, but it was not enough for you to want to end things so soon. You shook your head.

"Words, button."

"No," You corrected, "I'm not tired, yet."

He nodded and handed you a glass of water. You took it gratefully and downed most of it, saving him a few swallows. He grins and finishes it off, asking if you needed to take a break or if you were hungry.

You assured him you were fine and that you would eat later, and settled into his lap. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him softly, trying to covey your love and appreciation into it. Like always, he seemed to have red you with no problem, using his large hands to ground you against his member.

Your body responds to him instantly as your juices leak onto him. He begins to kiss your neck as you throw your head back, grinding against him slowly. He moans lowly, sending vibrations amidst your body.

He guided himself back to your entrance, watching you sink down onto him. He groans as your sugary walls welcome him once again, the erotic kiss of heat and moisture almost making him blow his load prematurely.

He opens his eyes, finding you staring down at him, watching his every move. He brings his fingers up to stroke the side of your face, never forgetting to show you love.

"You're so beautiful."

You grinned, mirroring his words from before, "You're not so bad, yourself."

He smiles back and interlocks his arms around your waist, burying his head in your chest as his shoulders shake with laughter. "That's why I love you." He mumbles. You only hum in response and continue to ride him into the night, in no rush to hurry things along.

Suddenly, there's a sensation on your nipple. You moan a little louder than you usually would and flinch. "Mark," You whined, "Those are sensitive."

He breaks away from your chest and smirks. "Why do you think I'm doing it?" He snidely questions and returns to your puffy nipples, swirling his skilled tongue around it. Your body vibrates as you feel heat overtake you in a different way, every feeling heightened as he flicks his tongue over your bud relentlessly.

With a silent cry, you shudder through your second orgasm, holding him closer. He groans and pulls away, looking at you incredulously, "Did you just cum from that?"

"Why do you think I warned you?" You mocked, yelping as he slapped your ass roughly.

"Slut."

You gasped in fake offense and felt him thrust upward, returning his mouth to your chest. He sucks, and in-coincidentally, liquid meets his tongue, warm and a little sweet.

You gasped again, now bewildered as he hums and continues to drink from you, moving your hips against him more feverishly as if the taste of you spurs him on.

You want to tell him to stop, but the words don't reach you as all you can do is moan louder and bounce on his cock to the best of your abilities. His tongue works wonders as more milk squirts into his mouth. You bit your lip as you felt him throb in warning.

"Please," You whimpered, "Cum inside of me, Mark. Fill me up until I can't tell where my body ends and yours begins." An idea comes to mind as you smirk and clench around him.

"Breed me, baby."

He sputters and comes, thick ropes of cum painting the inside of you so intensely, you swore your insides were now white. You moaned contentedly as he detached himself from your chest, little droplets of milk continuing to leak down the curve of your belly.

"How-?"

You grinned, "So it's true. Not only are you a fucking pervert, but you have a breeding kink as well. You pig."

He blinks, bewildered.

But when he sees the smug look on your face, he realizes they're words of amusement, no real malice or bite to them. He smiles crookedly, shrugging sheepishly.

"How can I help it? You're just so mouthwatering."

You scoffed and flicked his shoulder, shaking your head as he rested his head on your chest. You carded your fingers through his hair and took in the scene around you.

The sun had long set, the blue hue of the night painting the walls and bed frame. It was silent, only the sounds of Mark's breathing available to your ears.

You mindlessly pressed a kiss on top of his head, shaking him as he'd begun to drift asleep. "Hey."

"Hmm?" He asked, looking at you with warm, loving eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

A comfortable silence takes place as he leaves a few kisses on your lips and face before resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Can we eat, now?"

He chuckles and draws bites your shoulder.

"Of course, button."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A/N:
Join me on AO3 for more fun ! 😉
www.archiveofourown/tinytuan

I love you! ❤️

4.7K

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 695 30
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ. ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐ฃ๐จ๐ฒ. COMPLETED.
465K 7.6K 43
( ๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜‰๐˜ž ๐˜๐˜”๐˜ˆ๐˜Ž๐˜๐˜•๐˜Œ๐˜š ) !
3K 384 17
"๐“˜ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ต๐”‚."
75 1 8
๐Ÿคช