Waiting For You

By sidneet1327

Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once b... More

Prologue
Characters
1. First Meet
2. Hurt
3. Airport and Memories
4. He's back
My story
Sidneet MV
5. Meeting Everyone
6. The Game
7. Dance
8. Late-night Talks
9. Janneet
11. Who's the Girl?
12. Plan
13. Jaireem
14. Valentine's preparations
Story
15. Beautiful Evening
16. Bouquets
17. Valentine's Day
18. Fun & Disappointments
19. Upset Avneet
20. Karaoke Night
21. Faineet
22. Preparations and Fainat
23. Engagement
24. Pool
25. Fainat
26. Dares and Fun
27. Lost in Desire
28. Engaged!!??
29. Sangeet
30. Mehendi and Tears
31. Wedding
32. Leaving?!?
33. Argument!!
34. Who knows him better??
35. Mission
36. Mission-II
37. Can We Meet??
38. Shattered Emotions
39. Concerned Abhi
40. Broken...Beyond Repair.
41. Outburst
42. File
43. Video
New Book..
44. Guilty
45. Past
46. Love isn't enough
47. Will be waiting for you..
48. Tanya
Note:
49. Goodbyes...
Important
50. SIDNEET Forever🤍!!
Hello Guys..
Season 2🤔

10. Fortune cookies

1.6K 110 36
By sidneet1327

QUOTE: Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

The Next morning Sid made a call to someone:

Sid: Hello Siddharth Nigam here...

Sm1: hello Mr. Nigam

Sid: I wanted to know if everything is ready??

Sm1: yes Sir everything is ready...

Sid: ohkk Thank you so much....

He went to the office.

After some time one of the employee came inside Siddharth's cabin where Siddharth and Jai were sitting discussing something.

(Sid outfit)

(Jai's outfit)

Employee: Sir today, it's my birthday

the employee offered them the chocolate box
Jai: happy birthday" 

Jai took one chocolate from the box.

Sid: happy birthday.

Siddharth wished taking the chocolate.

Jai (exclaimed): wow fortune cookies.... That's cool....... dekhta hoon aaj mere future me kya likha hai 
He said to Sid and winked.

The employee then went to Avneet's cabin.

Meanwhile Jai opened the cookie 

Jai: wow, Sid do u want to know what's written in this??

Sid smiled and said.

Sid: Why do we expect the world to change so we can smile? Why don't we smile and see the world change.
Jai: ooooo teriii, tum toh brahmgyaani ho gaye yaar...tujhe kese pata chala meri kismet ka??

 Jai was confused.
Sid: Jai mere Bhai aaj kal bhaghwan thode busy ho gaye hai toh yeh kismat likhne ka kaam muje de kar gaye hai.." 

Sid said laughing.
Jai: whatever (jai rolled his eyes.)

The employee knocked at Avneet's Door. 

(Avneet's outfit)

Avu: come in..

Employee: Maam its my birthday today
He said offering her the box.

Avneet: happy birthday.. are wow fortune cookies..

Employee: yeah maam..

Avneet took one cookie and was about to open it when some memories came back flashing in her mind....She remembered how in past she used to pick these fortune cookies. 

Flashback:

One day Sid had asked her 

Sid: yeh kya tum jab dekho tab fortune cookie uthati rehti hoo??.. chocolate ke andar koi future nahi hota..

Avneet had then opened the cookie and gave the chit to Sid and asked him to read it 

Sid: "Why do we expect the world to change so we can smile? Why don't we smile and see the world change." 

And then she had said smiling widely.

Avneet: agar isse mere face pe itni badi smile aa jati hai to phir kya prob hai..."

Flashback ends...

She smiled remembering the incident.

She then opened her fortune cookie and took the chit out, it had the same msg imprinted on it:
"Why do we expect the world to change so we can smile? Why don't we smile and see the world change"

Avneet: WOWW itna bada coincidence..... shayad ise hi destiny kehte hai...

She was smiling widely reading the message

Siddharth was observing this from his cabin he also smiled and then he engrossed himself in the work.
Avneet stood up and glanced at Siddharth.

Avneet: iski shakal toh saadi hui hi rahegi...... but me toh aaj pura din smile karugi.... Ek dam purani waali Avneet ki tarah.

Seeing her smile Siddharth mentally patted himself and smiled.

The whole day went in a jiff but Avneet had a small happy wali smile on her face and seeing her Sid was also happy.

Next day..

The next day Avneet went to Siddharth's house before going to the office for some work.
As she was going back Vibha stopped her.

Vibha: Avneet wait for a minute.
Avneet: yeah sure aunty...

Vibha called Siddharth.

Sid: haa maa bolo..
Siddharth said emerging from his room.

Vibha: beta dekh meri car servicing ke liye gayi hui hai and I have a function to attend today so tu car chhod ke ja sakta hai??

Sid: ha ohkk no problem mein cab me chala jaunga.

Vibha: are nahii u go with Avneet she is also heading towards the office, I have asked her to wait.

Sid: hmm ohkk

"ohk aunty bye.." Avneet said to Vibha as both of them sat inside her car.

(Avneet's outfit)

(Sid's outfit)

As soon as the car emerged on the highways Sid said to the driver.

Sid: bhaiya radio start kardo..

But there were more of Advertisements then songs. So Sid connected his phone with the car's Bluetooth system.

After 2-3 songs, his phone rang,

Sid: hello, who's this??
Siddharth asked too lazy to disconnect the Bluetooth,

Sm1: Sir I m speaking for Sweet & sour bakery, Sir u r the one who asked for the fortune cookies??
There was a girl on the other side of the phone.

After hearing to fortune cookies Avneet turned towards Siddharth. While WSiddharth was cursing the girl mentally. He avoided Avneet's gaze.

Sid: konse fortune cookies?? I guess aapko koi misunderstanding hui hai.

Girl: sir aap Mr.Siddharth hi bol rahe ho na?? 

Sid(closed his eyes): haan..

Girl: sir aap bhul gaye aapne hi toh 50 fortune cookies ka order diya tha and bola tha ki sabme ek hi msg likhana.... Hold a sec sir... 

Sid(murmured): gayi puri ki puri bhens paani mein.

Girl: yeah sir u aapne bola tha to imprint Why do we expect the world to change so we can smile? Why don't we smile and see the world change" in every cookie.... Sir I called you to apologize.. I am the manager to the bakery and yesterday I was on leave...

Sid: ha, It's ok... I have to go I have a meeting.
Sid said slamming his head with his palm.

Girl: ohk have a good day sir.
The girl cut the call.

The revelations has left Avneet shocked. She was not able to believe... why Siddharth did this?? why does a smile on her face mattered this much to him. She was lost in her thoughts and Siddharth didn't even look at her because he knew he will not ne able to face her.
As soon as they reached office the first thing Siddharth did was call Jannat to his cabin.
Meanwhile, Avneet was blushing all day.

(Jannat's outfit:)

Jannat came inside Sid's cabin and Sid told her what had happened she was not able to control her laughter.. after sometime Sid also joined her they both were laughing hard.
This side Avneet was happy seeing him happy, 

Avneet: I m happy that u did that for just a smile on my face... but agar humare relation me sirf mein khush rahi toh kese chalega... u can never be with me the way u r with Jannat, she makes u happy, you are carefree when u r with her...

While in Sid's cabin. Both of them were still laughing......

Jannat: Wahh aashu now this is called destiny... (she was still laughing)

Sid: kya destiny jaan aur ek toh woh ladki... can't she understand that when i told her that it must be some misunderstanding... 

Jannat: your life is full of entertainment

Both of them again started laughing.....

Word count:1250

How was the Chapter???

Please vote and comment... 

Stay tuned.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 480 37
A girl who loved a boy since she knew the meaning of love. The boy who never looked at at her except an adoptive. Finally, after ages he started to...
108K 7K 50
"I promise you baby girl that you will never be able to go away from me. You are mine, Mine to beat, mine to play and mine to touch." He whispered in...
31K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
112K 8.6K 104
Two Strangers were meet in most stranger way. Both are lonely in their life and just craving for love. He was rich business tycoon in all over world...