My Art Book

By WarriorGreninja

Cause Why Not? Hope you guys Enjoy More

Red and Mega Charizard X
Kaku the Crimson Umbreon
AoT (Angels of Tomorrow)/ Instagram
My Pet Cat
Greninja Stand User
Dragon Wepons
Ash-Greninja (Zero Hazaki)
A little something
Kai Hazaki (Frogadier)
Kage Yoshimura
The Lighting 4 (Collab)
Kai Hazaki WIP
Kai Hazaki
PKM NL ToTW S2 New Cover
Kai Hazaki (Digital)
WIP
New Cover
WIP
NL S2 Chapter 5 Teaser Comic Strip
WIP
New Cover
PKM NL X Kingdom Hearts
WIP
Two For the Price of one (OC's)
The Slap
The Birth of a Hero
The stages of Kai Hazaki
Kailey Wolf Love
Kai Hazaki Redesign (Kai Hazaki's Birthday)
Heroes (Part 1)
Father's Day (Late)
Deadly Rivalry
Taking Request and Comissions
Kai and Viper 2023 Redesign
Kai Hazaki without Tongue Scarf + Dark Kai
Sexy Kai (16+) (Part 1)
WIPS
Kai x Ashley (NSFW 18+) πŸ’–πŸ†πŸ‘
Shen Yuuki (2023)
WIP
Kai Redesigned sketch WIP
2024 H𝕒𝕑𝕑π•ͺ N𝕖𝕨 Y𝕖𝕒𝕣!πŸ₯‚πŸΊπŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†
No Place Kai
Happy Easter 🐰πŸ₯šπŸ§Ί
Pokemon X Ninjago

Tangle the Lemur

25 1 1
By WarriorGreninja

So I was aware of the IDW comic series for Sonic the Hedgehog at 1st I thought it's Archie Sonic forces BUT better until I started Blinded and when into the the Metal Virus ark I'm like HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOME DARK STUFF! characters turning and stuff all heartbreaking but when I saw the conclusion SPOILER Super Sonic and Super Silver destroyed the Metal Virus when I saw Super Silver again let alone him helping Sonic save the world and everyone from this infection I was like YES YES BABY THEY DID MY BOI SILVER JUSTICE!!!!!! but that's when I noticed Sally and the Freedom fighters weren't present during the outbreak than I found out that the IDW series is a different story line than Archie. When I finished the Metal Virus I wanted to start from the beginning BEFORE the outbreak story arc and out of all the familiar characters I've known through the games I saw this character that really stood out for me and probably a bunch of people this is who I was talking about. when I saw Tangle's character and personality I just fell in love with this character. I started looking into her and she's technically a replacement to Sally exclusive to the IDW tho I want to see her present in future games. But along with Whisper I Liked her so much I decided to draw a picture of her I posted it as a gift for SonicSong182 on my twitter. and I already got 4 likes on it so I decided to post this one.

Not bad for my 1st try drawing her considering I've drawn Sonic alot in the past
Now I should figure out on how Whisper now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 415 8
!! discontinued !! γ€Žπ™°πšπšπšŽπš› πšπš’πš—πšπš’πš—πš πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘ πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πš˜πš— πš’πš—πšœπšπšŠπšπš›πšŠπš–, πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πšœπšπšŠπš›πš 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš  οΏ½...
641 74 30
Echopaw was swept away in the river and bumped her head a little too hard. Now that she has amnesia, Echopaw has to learn everything over again. But...
17.6K 307 34
The H.A.V Academy stands for Heros and Villans... ___________________________________________ The girls (Bubbles, Blossom, Buttercup, Bell, Bunny) ha...
95.2K 1.3K 48
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...