Naruto : Neglected

By tanjirop

On 10th October Minato and Kushina were blessed with three children. Narumi and Mito and Naruto. Mito and Nar... More

Chapter 1 : Prologue
Chapter 2 : Innocence
Chapter 3 : Friends
Chapter 4 : Graduation Day
Chapter 5 : Teams
Chapter 6 : Test
Chapter 7 : Sufferings
Chapter 8 : Trouble Sunday
Chapter 9 : Wave Mission
Chapter 10 : Train!
Chapter 11 : Team 11 Vs Zabuza
Chapter 12 : Aftermath
Chapter 13 : Know your place
Chapter 14 : Rejection of apology
Chapter 15 : Chunin Exam - I
Chapter 16 : Chunin Exams - II
Chapter 17 : Chunin Exam - III
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 :
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Yakumo
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 : END Of Konaha
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 - War Arc
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 46

5.6K 82 3
By tanjirop

6 months Later

The Shinobi Alliance stood in the Large Area with Minato and Rasa on the top. Rasa took a deep breath and started speaking.

"I am Rasa. The Kazekage. I know we all have our differences. We Nations have fought against each other for centuries! However..We all are victims of Akatsuki! I made my mistake and destroyed by childhood of the Youngest Son. Gaara! I want to apologize to him even I don't deserve him. The Leader of Akatsuki. Uzumaki Naruto and Yahiko! We need to destroy Land of Uzumaki once again!" said Rasa.

Cheer were heard from Shinobi.

Naruto was sitting on the top of Kurama's Head.

"It's time.." said Naruto.

"Are you ready..?" asked Kurama. Naruto nodded.

Gaara came behind Naruto with sand Around him.

"It seems my father has given speech. I can see Shinobi coming towards here.." said Gaara.

"I see. We will not let them come near this kingdom." said Naruto. Gaara nodded.

Yugito was standing with Konan preparing for War. Isobu emerged from Water.

"Let's put an End to this for once.." said Isobu.

"Son Goku..Kokuo..Saiken..are still missing.." said Chomei from inside Fu's body.

"I will fight..Since you kept your promise Uzumaki Naruto.." said Gyuki.

"Hai.." said Naruto.

"We are ready Naruto.." said Sasuke and Satsuki as they emerged.

"Alright. Make Sure Kushina and her daughter doesn't escape.." said Naruto. Mikoto walked beside Naruto and sighed.

"What a child.."

Naruto's eye twitched.

Minato was charging towards Uzushiogakure from North. In his Division was fighters. He looked at Kakashi who had Metal Arms on his Body. Obito was looking at front with no emotion.

Suddenly a Man came in front of them. They halted and Minato came in defense position.

"Minato." said Naruto. He was in his Other body.

"N-Naruto!?" asked Minato shocked at his appearance.

Kakashi looked at Naruto with calculative gaze. Obito activated his Sharingan.

"Hm..It is actually good you came. One-First of Shinobi of all Nation. Fantastic!" said Naruto.

Minato made a Rasengan and looked at Naruto. Naruto moved fast enough and kicked Minato on the ground.

"Fire Style : Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" said Naruto as huge fire ball was launched towards Shinobi.

"Water Style : Water Dragon!" shouted Shinobis. A huge Smoke screen was created. Naruto raised his hand and whispered.

"Shinobi Art : Life-Birth Seal!" said Naruto. Many Zetsu were released and charged at Shinobi.

Naruto caught Kakashi's hand with Chidori and kicked him on lungs. Kakashi proofed from existence. He grabbed Naruto's legs from ground. Kakashi went flying on the ground when Naruto released a bunch of Charka pressure.

"What was that!?" asked Kakashi.

"Oops. I was saving it for later.." said Naruto.

Zetsu were fighting Shinobi. Minato teleport ed behind Naruto and kicked him on the Shoulder. Naruto activated his Sharingan and kicked Minato in knee crashing him on the ground.

"Fire Style : Fire-"

"Water Style : Water Dragon imprisonment!" shouted Naruto as Three Water Dragon captured Obito and choked him.

Kakashi dragged Obito out and saved him. 

"Earth Style : Earth Golem!" 

"Fire style : Fire Onix!"

"Lightning Style : Bolt!"

"How Rubbish." said Naruto as opened his eye.

"Wood style : Great Nature Calamity!" shouted Naruto as Wood Emerged from Land and grabbed Shinobi. The whole Area was covered with Tree in which Shinobi were stuck or freeing their comrade.

"Fire-Lightning Style : Great Explosion." said Naruto.

Minato Kakashi and Obito heart dropped. Minato looked at Tree who were shining and glowing.

"Minato-sama!"

"Save us!"

"No!"

"What is happening!?"

The Tree roots exploded killing all Shinobi in the very wide Area. All shinobi in Division One were finally dead.

"NARUTO!!' roared Minato Kakashi Obito. Naruto openly laughed at them.

  "WIND STYLE : RASENGAN SHURIKEN!"

"FIRE STYLE : GREAT FIRE DRAGON!"

"LIGHTNING STYLE : CHIDORI STREAM!"

Naruto teleport-ed away leaving them alone.

Shinobi Alliance Headquarter

"Huh?" asked Inoichi.

"What happened!?" asked Shikaku.

"Division 1 is dead. Minato Obito and Kakashi are only survivors." said Inoichi.

Second Division

Jiraiya and Tsuande were leading Second Division and fighting White Zetsu.

"Damn! They won't end!" said Jiraiya. He just like Kakashi has metal arms and Legs.

"Anko have made them!" said Tsuande.

"Where is Orochimaru!?" asked Jiraiya.

"He is guiding Third Division!" said Tsuande. Tsuande doged the Paper Shuriken. 

Jiraiya look above to see Konan and Yugito. Konan was flying in the Air and Yugito was standing on top looking at them.

"Konan.." said Jiraiya in shock.

"That's Yugito!"

"Has she allied with Enemy!"

"Traitor!"

"Shinobi Art : Paper Explosion!" said Konan as she shot numerous paper tags at Shinobi.

"Jinjuriki Art : Blue Hell Fire!" roared Yugito.

Tsuande activated her Diamond Seal and Jiraiya took out his Katana.

Jiraiya jumped at Konan and looked at her.

"What happened with Toads?" asked Jiraiya.

"Killed them all and prepared new one." said Konan.

"Tsk...." said Jiraiya. 

Third Division

Orochimaru killed the Zetsu and looked around. Corpse and dead bodies of people. 

"Shadow Possession Jutsu." said Shikamaru as he saved Choji. Choji instantly killed it.

"We have to deal with them soon enough. We will do Ino shika cho Formation!" said Ino.

"Yeah!" said Choji.

Asuma smirked and waved hand-signs.

"Wind Style : Gale Burst!" said Asuma as Zetsu body cut into two.

Kurenai ran towards Asuma before her eye widen. Asuma noticed it and looked at Kurenai.

His eye widen when he saw everyone looking at a certain Direction. Asuma looked and froze.

"What the Hell..?" asked Ino.

Fourth Division

Guy and Lee kicked Zetsu and killed them while Kiba and Shino fought togther.

"They are strong.." said Lee.

"Yeah. More stronger during Konaha battle.." said Kiba. He also had metallic Arm.

Suddenly there was huge impact and ground started shaking.

A huge Army of Black Zetsu were charging towards Uzushiogakure.

"Now then..Naruto Uzumaki.." said Danzo with sharingan.

_______________________________________________________________________

Chapter 47 : Complications  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Valued Mates By

Fanfiction

617 15 29
Naruto was forced to change due to Kurama's chakra merging with his own. Thanks to three people his life is changed. The change is for the better and...
121K 1.3K 13
Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, neglected by his parents, Kushina and Minato Uzumaki-Namikaze were his parents and he was left out of everything. Naruto was...
8.1K 185 17
Naruto has 2 siblings, Kinato and Natsumi. For his entire childhood, he was ignored and neglected by his parents, as his siblings were thought to be...
412K 14.4K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...