Reincarnated as the side vill...

By Crazybrokeotaku

It all happened that day when Robert decided to play the game that his sister was always talking about . Bei... More

Introduction
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Characters
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22

Chapter-19

6.1K 305 34
By Crazybrokeotaku

Note- Sorry for the late update! I was busy preparing for my college entrance exam, and was caught up with tons of assignment. Now, I'm back for good!
I'll be updating soon again! Have a great day everyone!❤️

Happy reading!

Story starts here*

.
.
.

" What was your name again? "

The villainess asked as she tried to smack one of those flies which were now, currently circling around her head.

" My name is Oliver"

" Okay "

Both of them were now slowly reaching towards to the end of the forest.

Meanwhile Oliver was obediently following behind Celiné as she quietly lead the way to the exit .

" So.."

" Huh?"

Oliver blinked in response as he noticed how Celiné suddenly stopped walking in the middle way.

" What's wrong, my Lady?"

" When did you meet with that garbage, Oliver?"

" You mean Lord Idris?"

" Yes, that garbage man  "

The villainess slowly turned her head around before making eye contact with Oliver, her smile widened before it slowly turned into a wide grin.

" H-ha ha"

Oliver let out a laugh. But however he was actually dying inside, those bloody red eyes bored deep down into his soul as he felt his legs tremble, completely becoming weak under the scary gaze of the villainess.

' Why is she smiling?'

Oliver mentally screamed inside before giving a reassuring smile to the villainess.

The villainess Celiné was one of the major characters in the game. She  was deeply loved by her family, and could gain whatever she wanted, be it luxury, clothes or anything. But there was one thing that she couldn't get, even if she tried many other possible ways to get it.

It was the male lead.

Celine liked the male lead, at first, she was in a denial mode but slowly and steadily, she eventually admitted her defeat as she let those emotions run past her and take control over her.

Celine and Edwin were close childhood friends, since both of their families were from the Royal family. They had to interact daily and that is how they came to know about each other and soon became friends, until Idris appeared.

The three of them met together at Idris's birthday party, there, they all became close friends, however one day, Idris came to know that Celine liked Edwin.

He told Celine about it and teased her but instead got a slap from Celine who was already fuming in anger as well as in embarrassment because she wanted to keep her unrequited love as a secret.

After this incident, both of the two characters started to avoid each other and distance away from themselves. As time passed by, they slowly grew up and soon came to hate each other

' how stupid, the author must have been drinking some alcohol while writing their past life story'

Celine was a cold and distant character, and was never a really big fan of 'smiling'. She also didn't like people who got in her way. That is why, she came to despise the female lead who could easily smile and grab the attention of the Male lead. So therefore out of jealously, she attempted to make many traps for the FL but they all eventually failed as because there would be always someone who would protect the fl, especially the villain and the male lead.

And very soon after the hero realised what Celine's true intention were( which is to poison the fl), he immediately executed her without any hesitation, even knowing the fact that she was his childhood friend.

" Oliver, I just asked you a question.
Won't you answer it?"

Oliver paused for a moment, trying to recollect all those previous memory that he has recently made with Idris.

" I actually don't know My Lady....haha"

" Are you sure? "

" Y-yes"

" Well, judging from the way that garbage stares at you and how he actually acts in front of you.....I think you already know the answer ."

Letting out a smile, Celiné then amusingly stared back at Oliver . But to her disappointment, Oliver still had that dumb look pasted on his face

" What do you mean, My Lady?"

" Are you just pretending to be dumb or are you actually really dumb?"

When Oliver heard that question, he got a bit angry

" My Lady, as far as I can remember, I'm perfectly fine and I'm not dumb-"

"Here take my hand"

' Her audacity to cut me off while I'm speaking!!'

Celine offered her hand to an angry looking Oliver who was already fuming, his cheeks were red and puffy as he ignored Celine's gesture.

" Young man, take my hand"

"...."

" Oliver?"

"Hmpf"

Looking at the sight in front of her, Celine couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle.

" Here, I said take my hand. The grass is quite slippery, and you might fall down just in case, so take my hand"

" I don't want to"

" I insist"

She smiled gracefully before slowly grabbing Oliver's hand. However, Oliver yeeted his hand away from her grasp

" I said I don't want to"

" I'm sorry about earlier okay?"

"...."

" Hmm? Okay ?"

" ...."

" Oliver... okay?"

" Ugh fine..."

Grabbing her hand, they soon both exited the forest.

"See? It wasn't that hard to come out from the forest"

" Yeah....but My Lady, do you always talk like this? Were you always this talkative?"

" Do you stalk me?"

" No, i don't"

" Then how did you know that I am not a talkative person?"

" Because my instincts tell me so, i get the feeling thst you don't speak too much "

' Nice one Oliver!'

Oliver cheered for himself mentally before smiling.

" Oh really?"

Celine paused before scratching her head,

" Yes, and your face is way too stoic. It's expressionless and you look ugly, try to smile more often like you did back before"

' that's a lie though'

He clenched his fist as he smiled even more

" Oh...."

Celine widened her eyes and looked back at Oliver before she hurriedly put her hands into her pocket and started rummaging.

' Don't tell me, is she taking out a knife?'

A shiny object appeared in her hands before almost giving Oliver an heart attack

Fortunately, that shiny object was a mirror

" Is my face really that ugly?"

Celine looked confused as she started to touch her face while looking at the mirror decorated with gold and diamond.

" Celine?"

A deep husky voice suddenly appeared in front of them causing both Oliver and Celine to look in front of them.

.
.
.

Note- This scene will be like this( if i draw it like a manga)

Hmm..... Maybe i should try to make some mangas or manhwas on Wattpad 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94 14 7
Jacob Stasis was a normal high school boy who just so happened to play erotic but gory games to fulfil his love for bxb and he was one day waiting fo...
502K 30.7K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
229K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

202K 10.4K 76
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...