The Alpha and His Engineer (B...

By BakuDeku_Writer

( Hero Bakugou x Support course Deku) Izuku Midoriya a quirkless omega whose dream diverted from being a her... More

Chapter 2: The Attack
Chapter 3: The Confession
Chapter 4: The Date
Chapter 5: UA High
Chapter 6: New Schools
Chapter 7: Another Normal Day
Chapter 8: Finding Out
Chapter 9: Katsuki's Birthday
Chapter 10: Suprise
Chapter 11: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 12: The Sports Festival
Chapter 13: Internship
Chapter 14: The Enemies' Win
Chapter 15: First Term Finals
Chapter 16: Training Camp
Chapter 17: The Rescue
Chapter 18: Izuku's Birthday
Chapter 19: Trouble
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: The Raid
Chapter 22: Welcome
Chapter 23: Suspicion
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Christmas
Chapter 26: School Year's End
Chapter 27: Finale
Chapter 28: Epilogue

Chapter 1: The Beginning

24.6K 362 152
By BakuDeku_Writer

(So this is my first story, I hope that it's ok. Even after editing, I feel like there are still some parts that are mediocre, if you have any recommendations on how to improve it, please let me know. Anyway, hope you enjoy ^^)

Izuku Midoriya curled up into his blanket, the fall breeze seeping in through the blanket. Yesterday he had been hanging out with his friend Katsuki all day. The two had spent the whole weekend hanging out. He had stayed up fairly late, about 4 hours later than usual and he didn't want to wake up early. He was more of a night owl than a morning person anyway, so getting up was sometimes a struggle either way.

The greenette heard his alarm clock beeping and with an annoyed grunt, he flopped over, turning away from the alarm clock and covering his ears with his pillow the best he could. After a few minutes of constant beeping, he finally pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep. That was until once again his sleep was interrupted, this time by a knock on the door, his mother calling for him.

"Izuku!" he heard his mother call as he continued attempting to fend off the light coming into his room through his window. He heard his mother call for him once more. "Izuku! Katsuki-Kun is here" Realising that Inko was calling him because Katsuki was there made him bolt up, rushing to get dressed into his school uniform and deal with the absolute bird's nest that he called hair. Inko knew that her son would be away for a few minutes so she decided to make small talk with Katsuki.

"So how have you been? I know I see you almost every day but I never usually get to talk with you."

Katsuki nodded in agreement. "Yeah." He had started arriving every day to walk Izuku to school starting around the middle of this school year, their last year before high school. Izuku came out of his bedroom and walked over to the kitchen making himself a quick slice of toast before quickly brushing his teeth, trying to brush through his hair again, and finally made it to where Inko and Katsuki were waiting.

"Sorry I took so long Kacchan," Izuku says slightly out of breath due to rushing around his home and his lack of stamina. Katsuki looked at Izuku, he chuckled to himself. The blond's thoughts went to how cute he thought Izuku was, shaking his head he tried to ignore the comment from his subconscious.

Katsuki decided to focus on the present instead of his fantasies, "Whatcha apologizing for c'mon we gotta go," he said, dragging Izuku out the door.

"Bye, mom!"

"Bye Auntie" the two called in semi-unison, closing the door. Inko smiled as she waved to the two of them

'I'm so glad Izuku has someone to protect him' she thought as she started getting ready for her day.

Izuku and Katsuki started to walk down the street, chatting as they went. They made small talk about nothing in general, Izuku -as always- found some way to sneak All Might into the conversation, mumbling at the end of it. Izuku always enjoyed talking with Katsuki, he had missed it during the time that he was bullied which hadn't even been a year ago.

~~~~

Katsuki had always been Izuki's biggest role model, even more important than All Might himself. They had known each other practically since they were born and until they were a little older than 5, the two had been best friends. They had hung out every day, whether it was going to the park or visiting each other's houses, the two had always made time for each other.

That was until Katsuki discovered his incredible quirk when he was around 3. Not only that but he also found out that on top of having an incredible quirk he was an alpha, a few weeks after turning 5. Izuku was slightly younger than Katsuki so there was an interval of time when he could hang out with Katsuki, qualified as a late bloomer, and having an unknown second gender. That was up until a few weeks after Izuku's 5th birthday.

When the time came for Izuku to go and receive his results, two shocking things that he never thought would ever happen occurred.

During the testing period, Inko also asked the doctors to check on his quirk status. The doctor came in much faster than usual, not even taking the dominance nor pheromone tests usually mandatory for figuring out which second gender was prominent. This, of course, made Inko immensely worried, knowing what was coming. She knew that due to his behavior, Izuku would never be an alpha but she had hoped her son would make it as a beta.

The doctor came in and started to talk about Izuku, "Ms.Midoriya, I think you've noticed that we haven't taken the rest of the tests but we have all the information we need. All we had to take was the screening, congratulations your son is an omega. Even if there was a uterus, usually we'd take more tests, but that's for females." Inko was very worried for her son due to all of this and hoped that he would be ok.

This information wasn't in Izuku's interest and he didn't know what it meant until he went to a sex-ed class, taking the omega version of the course.

Then came the part that Izuku was the happiest about, they were about to find out his quirk, the greenette squirming in excitement. Would he get a levitation quirk, a fire quirk maybe, the possibilities were endless. The doctor left the room and returned with a clipboard with what appeared to be X-rays on it.

"I'm sorry to give this information but....your son...he's....quirkless," the man said, giving the little boy a slightly sympathetic look. This shocked Izuku causing him to drop his All Might figurine. The doctor continued to explain, "Most people have evolved into having a more streamlined body having only one joint in their pinky toe. But as you can see here" he said facing the clipboard towards them, "your son has two joints in his pinky. It's safe to say that your son isn't going to be developing a quirk."

The two returned home, Izuku tearing up, trying to process the shocking news. Inko surely thought that Izuku would almost 100% be a beta and was hoping for it. However, not only was her son able to get pregnant and would go into heat, he had no quirk to defend himself, meaning he was even more vulnerable.

When Katsuki found out that Izuku was a quirkless omega he wouldn't let him play anymore. Since that day, the person that Izuku idolized and saw as his hero, started to bully him, trying to discourage him even more from the dream that he already knew was hopeless.

That was until their final year of middle school, this year. Even at the beginning of the year when they weren't necessarily on good terms, not once did Katsuki talk badly of him. About a month and a half into that year Izuku and Katsuki became best friends once more, Katsuki protecting Izuku from those trying to bully him.

~~~~

Izuku and Katsuki finally reached their campus, heading to their class. Katsuki and Izuku didn't sit super close, they were a few rows apart meaning that they couldn't chat before class started. At least it was better than being on other sides of the classroom. Not being able to talk with Katsuki, Izuku decided to be in his head as he waited for class to start. He started to think back on what had happened this year.

Katsuki had started being nice to him and tried to get him to change his dream. Although Izuku was set on being a hero, he had thought about it, ending up setting the idea as a runner-up idea, if hero-ing didn't work out. Katsuki had tried to get Izuku into support item engineering, using the greenette's nerdy hero notes to make cool inventions.

It sounded intriguing, but nothing was as cool as being a hero. Besides, to get into the course, he would've needed to have started thinking about, and creating his invention entry about a year ago. He would need to be working on tweaking it now if he wanted to stand a chance against the kids who had already set their hearts on UA's support course.

UA had started allowing quirkless people to take the hero course exam two years ago, so he planned on taking the exam. If Izuku failed, then he would start thinking about other career paths, something he hoped he didn't have to do.

While he still had his heart set on becoming a hero, the greenette had decided to try out the engineering side, seeing if there was anything he enjoyed about it. Izuku had started with designing Katsuki's hero costume. He had been working on it for a while now and was super excited to show Katsuki.

Izuku absolutely couldn't wait to show him hoping that Katsuki would say something like, "Nice job, Deku," even the thought of it made Izuku's face heat up ever so slightly. Every time he thought about Katsuki or looked into those perfect ruby eyes of his always made him get this weird feeling in his stomach becoming slightly flustered every time.

Of course, he never knew what the feeling was, and talking with his mother was never any help because she would just get super excited, not telling him anything. Izuku had started getting this feeling in his second year of middle school, even before Katsuki started to be nice to him. Even though Katsuki had gone through so much trouble to become Izuku's friend, he still thought that it was impossible for Katsuki to like him back.

~~~~

Soon enough the teacher walked into the classroom and started to teach. Katsuki sat there hand holding up his head bored out of his mind. Katsuki was extremely bright, and although it didn't look like it, he didn't let it go to waste. He made sure to pay attention in class and the blond studied when needed to.

Though the class was boring in Katsuki's opinion, already knowing everything being taught. The blond still took mental notes to write down later. He, of course, didn't take as many notes as Izuku, but he still made sure to write enough to pass with flying colors.

Lunchtime came quickly, even with the sheer boredom that Katsuki had dealt with. Once the class was dismissed, Katsuki waited right outside of the classroom and waited for Izuku. He saw Izuku speed walk over to the door and they started walking, heading over to the cafeteria.

In past years Katsuki would've hung out with those good for nothing "friends" of his. Even referring to them as friends made Katsuki feel sick to his stomach. They had never really gotten along and it was clear to Katsuki that they were just using him for popularity. By the end of their second year of middle school, he ditched those idiots, wanting nothing to do with them.

Not only did Katsuki change his friends, but he also changed his plan for getting a better relationship with Izuku. Katsuki had decided instead of bullying him he would try another approach. Both of them would move to high school soon, and soon enough, both of them would be going to completely different schools. Katsuki had made no progress with Izuku, in fact, they had been going in a negative direction instead of a positive one.

Katsuki knew that if he didn't do anything now his friendship with Izuku would stay the same, meaning that he would mate with some other 'extra' that wasn't him. So that didn't happen, Katsuki set up a plan between his second and final year of middle school. Thinking that it would take a while for Izuku to forgive him and accept the apology he planned that he would have the whole final year to try and win Izuku over.

His plans had taken an unexpectedly great turn. The thought was that Izuku would forgive him after a few months, but, after a few weeks the greenette had forgiven him and the two had spent more time together. About a month and a half into the school year the two were already on great terms. At that point, most people would refer to them as best friends. Katsuki's plans so far were going great; he was certain that by the end of the year Izuku Midoriya would be his.

~~~~

When Katsuki had first met Izuku, the younger boy had always been so vibrant and energetic, the two of them would do everything together. Mitsuki and Inko were great friends and still are, which made Izuku and Katsuki even more inseparable. That was until Katsuki made a naive mistake.

The blond had started to mock Izuku because he was quirkless and an omega on top of that. Even though this appeared to be the reason Katsuki started to bully Izuku, the real reason was that the damn stubborn kid wouldn't give up on the dream of being a hero. Katsuki cared about Izuku and wanted him to be safe.

Hero work had a dangerous work environment, fighting villains and all. All he was trying to do was look out for Izuku in his own way. Katsuki was the only alpha the greenette knew and it had stayed that way, even in middle school. That meant that the only alpha Izuku could rely on was him so he didn't put a lot of effort into winning over Izuku before.

Since the first day the two had met, Katsuki knew that Izuku was the only one for him, the abrasive alpha just hadn't known how to show it. Katsuki would stop calling Izuku "Deku" but, at this point, it would be weird if he did.

~~~~

Luckily, the school day ended quickly and Katsuki was excited to hang out a little with Izuku before starting on his homework for the night. He waited for Izuku to catch up with him before continuing out of the school. The two of them decided to hit the arcade this time. They started with playing co-op or versus games with each other before moving on to separate games. As Katsuki was looking for a fun game to play he spotted the greenette out of the corner of his eye.

He walked over to look at what Izuku was doing. Izuku stood there hunched over and focused, trying to get the limited All Might plush that was inside of the claw machine. He ended up spending all of his money on it and even though he knew it was rigged so he would lose, he still had a greatly disappointed face.

Katsuki sighed. Not wanting Izuku to feel bad, Katsuki put in enough money for 3 pulls. He could see Izuku looking at him with a shocked but hopeful face, hoping that Katsuki would be able to get the plush he had wanted.

Sure enough, Katsuki got the plush on his second try. Izuku looked even more shocked than before. Katsuki handed him the plush, causing Izuku's eyes to sparkle.

"Oh. My. GOD! Thank you Kacchan, you're the best!" He cheered, a huge smile plastered on his face. Katsuki looked at Izuku and felt his face warm. He turned his head so that Izuku couldn't see the blush creeping onto his face.

'It should be illegal to be that damn cute' Katsuki thought as he put his focus back onto Izuku, the blush thankfully receding.

"No problem. I'm so awesome that I always win, even when it's rigged so you fail," he announced proudly, knowing that it had just been luck. Afterward, Izuku asked Katsuki to give him a little money so they could play one last game together, which didn't take much convincing.

Izuku and Katsuki had a great time using the blond's remaining money, both of them had spent most of their money earlier, so they only got about 5 or so minutes of playing in.

Running out of money meant that they had to head home and although they were disappointed, neither minded walking home. Both of them had a great time so in the end, it was worth it. Katsuki walked Izuku back home, making sure Izuku got there before walking just a short distance back to his house.

~~~~

After entering his house, Katsuki ignored his mother teasing him as she always did. The blond rushed up the stairs to his room to avoid conversation with his parents. Setting his bag down, he started on his homework. The homework was just busy work, as usual, Katsuki had it done in about 20 minutes meaning he had a little bit of time to spare before he headed to bed.

Katsuki decided to text Izuku since he had nothing better to do. Hoping that his soon-to-be omega was done with his homework he sent a message.

*Hey Deku, finish your homework yet?* After about 2 minutes of waiting he finally got a reply.

*Sorry I didn't answer sooner. I was finishing up the last of my homework.* Izuku responded and from instinct, Katsuki replied with a snarky comment.

*Ha slowpoke* Izuku giggled at the comment, sighing, as he typed his reply.

Typical Kacchan he thought to himself. They kept texting eventually switching to a call that lasted up until they fell asleep. Right before bed, however, Izuku sent one last message.

*Hey Kacchan, I gotta show you something tomorrow.* Katsuki stared at the message.

*Ok talk to ya tomorrow nerd.* After sending each their respective texts, the two turned off their phones and went to bed wanting the morning to come sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 10
Bakugo gets accused of being the UA traitor. How will the class react? The story begins towards the end of their first year after the Nine and overha...
723K 19.7K 14
It's a story based fully on KatsuDeku where Deku is pregnant with Kacchan's baby . [[ it's my first time writing a fanfic ! and yes , I love mpreg a...
619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
520K 16.4K 24
BOOK ONE OF HERO OR VILLAIN TRILOGY ┈ Izuku Midoriya ran away and was found by a League of Villains member. He went back to UA and he kept talking to...