Toge Inumaki x reader: A Tr...

CorinaPalomera

You are a new powerful student at the Jujutsu school, when a White haired Violet eyed boy finds an interest i... Еще

Author's Notes
New Student
Rest
First Day
Core Training
Getting Closer
Fight Day
A Little Something
Sister Bond
Tensions
Fight or Flight. No, Fight or Fight
Sister Bond 2
Aftermath
Mental
Spiraling
Too Hot
Lover's Bond
New Leader
I'm Trying
Years Pass By...
Goodbye
True Fate
Let Me Feel You
New Beginning
The Sunset

Side Mission

1.7K 38 76
CorinaPalomera

You woke up early to go get breakfast with Toge, you guys sat outside enjoying the nice warm morning. The car rolled by to pick him up for his mission with Megumi already in the car.

You walked Toge to the car and hugged him goodbye, as you pull out of the hug, Toge admires the necklace he gave you.

"You're still wearing it; it looks good on you" He smiles while gently placing it back down to rest on your chest.

"Of course, I am! I love it."

He wanted to make sure since he will be gone for a day or so that you are still wearing this, his secret insurance policy on you just in case anything did happen.

Toge grabs your chin with his fingers and pulls you up to look at him, "Be safe, I love you" he says.

"YOU be safe! I love you too."

Toge got into the car, and you waved to Megumi through the window.

You started heading to the training ground to continue with what you needed to do, but you kept your senses on high alert to ensure Toge was safe.

The whole day went by fast; Yuji actually gave you a run for your money this time. As the sun sets, you call it a day.

"Oi, I can't believe I finally landed a shot on you y/n"

"Ha yeah only took you how long?" Nobra says.

"Whatever, at least I made it to this point" Yuji says annoyed.

"Well, whatever, let's go eat! Y/N wanna join?"

"Sounds nice." You say.

You go eat with everyone and are having a nice time.

**Meanwhile Toge and Megumi were hiding behind a huge waterfall, apparently the curse they are fighting has one of Sukuna's fingers and a lot of evil curses are after it.

They killed off the low-level ones easily. Now only 3 more powerful ones remain.

"Ok I'm summoning my cursed bird; we need to take out the one throwing fire balls at us." Megumi says while jumping out from behind the waterfall.

His bird catches him, soaring through the sky deflecting the fireballs being thrown his way. He gets close enough and shocks the curse knocking it down, he flies off his bird hurdling towards the curse at a high speed.

Megumi came crashing down right into its stomach causing the curse to cough up blood. He completely caught the curse off guard, he was able to shock it once more before summoning his dogs and they come out biting and tearing the curse to shreds.

"Whew" he lets out a sigh of relief, "Now the fire will stop at least" before he has time to relax another curse jumped up catching him off guard and punched him square in the chest sending Megumi flying back towards the waterfall again.

Toge jumps out and catches him. They both go down falling into the water; Toge grabs a hold of Megumi keeping his head above water as he swims to the edge. He reaches the end and gets out, dragging Megumi into a nearby ditch to conceal them for now.

"Salmon" meaning are you ok.

"Yeah, just got the air knocked out of me" Megumi says while holding his chest.

He goes to stand up, then falls back down. "Oh shit, I guess that punch took more out of me then I thought."

The curse begins to approach where he last saw the two of them. Toge looks back and realizes this.

"Salmon" meaning I'll be back.

"No, Toge don't, wait for me!" Megumi says trying to grab him before he took off, but it was too late.

Toge approached the curse running full speed at it, "Blast away" the curse went flying back. Toge kept running towards where it landed. As the curse stood up it yelled out and sent globs of ooze flying everywhere. One managed to hit Toge on the arm and it stung badly, it was poison. He grabbed his arm but kept running "Don't move", the globs ceased fire, "Blast Away". Again, the curse went flying back this time one of its arms was gone. Toge kept running and again said "Blast away". The curse was losing blood and couldn't regenerate fast enough before Toge would blast it away again. Toge approaches it, while it lays on the floor half of its body gone.

He gasped in pain while gripping his arm harder where the poison landed it had cut his skin open and was penetrating slowly.

"Foolish mortal, once even a drop of my poison touches you it will kill you no matter what. It may be slow, but you will die." The curse laughs at Toge. In his head, he tries to call out your name, but he can barely think now.

"Shut up" Toge commands it.

The curses' mouth shuts in silence. Toge stands over him and says his final curse "slice" and the curses head came right off, its body began to crumble.

Toge falls to his knees, the poison is slowly working its way into his blood stream. He tries to think of what to do. "Y/n...... Y/......" Toge mumbles in his head trying to reach you. Megumi eventually caught up with him.

"What happened?" Megumi says concerned looking down at Toge's arm bleeding.

"Salmon, Bonito flakes" Meaning I have been poisoned.

"Oh shit, ok you stay here, I'll kill off the last one and then we will get you back to our hospital." Megumi says to him out of breath.

The last curse came up to them now.

"Are you two the ones trying to get his finger?" the curse asks.

"Yes, we are!" Megumi shouts at it.

"Well that this will be easy, this boy is poisoned, and you look weak and pathetic."

"I can defeat you," Megumi says while summoning his dogs.

They run towards him and pounce, but he was able to deflect them easily and send them flying back. He looked at Toge and began to walk towards him. Megumi used his energy and sent a shock towards it, grabbing its attention again.

"Oi you're fighting me right now ugly! Once you defeat me then you go for him"

Megumi began to run towards the curse, changing course last minute and coming up behind it, jumping up in the air he kicked the back of his neck. It barely made any impact on it; he came back around and sent a shock towards it again. Summoning his energy, he was able to manipulate it and turn it into daggers sending them flying towards the curse. They sliced through its skin as soon as that happened Toge yelled out "Blast Away!" He instantly began coughing up blood. He has only used six words, but the poison is taking a toll on him already.

The curse went flying back into a tree; its leg was impaled by a branch that was sticking out along with half of its arm blown off. Megumi ran up and sent daggers through it again while shocking it at the same time. The curse was angry that it was getting hit so much and taking damage. It pulled itself off the tree and began to slowly regenerate; it lifted its arm up and sent water from the nearby river rushing towards Megumi. The water acted like an extension of its arm, it grabbed hold of Megumi and pulled him into the water. He was fighting to break free just so he can catch his breath again. The curse had a grip on him though, Megumi kept being dragged under the water again and again. He was starting to lose energy fast, water flowing into his lungs now. Toge slowly walked over to the edge of the river, trying to help Megumi but by now, the poison has disabled him a lot.

He managed to get out the words "Let go", after that he fell to his knees coughing up more blood. The curse had let go of its grip on Megumi, but he was already losing consciousness and was sinking to the bottom of the river.

Toge tried to reach his arm out slowly getting to the water, but he knew there was no way he could reach him in time and pull him out, he had no strength left.

The curse begins to walk over to Toge.

"Well, well, looks like I defeated that useless shit, now all that is left is you, this was too easy."

"I have to keep going, I have to make it back to y/n, but how am I going to make it, I can barely feel my body", he thinks to himself. Toges vision is blurring now as he begins to open his mouth to use his cursed speech again.

**Meanwhile

You had finished eating and you could sense Toge using his cursed speech. You felt the first time he used it, then again and again and again.

"So many times, at once, I hope he's ok" you think to yourself, keeping your senses in synch with his. Again, and again you could feel him use it. When all of a sudden you feel like Toge is faintly calling out to you.

"I'm going to call it a night guys, it was nice eating together. I'll see you tomorrow morning!" You said while gathering your things and running out the door.

You felt that something bad was happening so you took off towards his direction, they had driven almost half a day just to get to the location. You were jumping across buildings, pushing off as hard as you could to cover more land. Each jump you took you were able to cover miles, when you felt pain in your arm all of a sudden. You paused for a moment and could feel what Toge felt.

"Shit, poison I have to get there fast."

You breathe in a few times and push off hard once again, you were half way there, and all you could think about was Toge, pushing yourself to move faster and harder. You feel him use his cursed speech one last time.

"Fuuuucccckkkk! I'm running out of time," you say as you get into the last push you need to reach their location. You could feel Toge's heart beating slower and his energy was depleting. You have never run so fast in your life so when you finally landed near them you were out of breath. You force a deep breath in and run towards the curse who is about to attack Toge.

With all your strength you come at it punching the curse furiously, with one good punch filled with fire the curse went flying, giving you time to save the boys.

Toge looked up at you smiling, "Y/N, y-you're hh-h-here" He slumps back on his heels. "Save M-Megumi h-he's in the w-ater."

You knew Toge needed your help, but he would be ok for a few seconds, Megumi will not. You didn't give it a second thought, you dove into the water, swimming down to reach for him.

Megumi was just about to pass out completely when he felt you tug on his arm, pulling him up to the surface. As you two reach it, you both gasp for air. You pull Megumi along and to the edge of the river, you get out and lift him up and onto the ground next to Toge. You turn Megumi on his side as he coughs up water gasping for air trying to get it back into his lungs. Once you see Megumi open his eyes and breathing you then turn your attention towards Toge.

"Where are you hurt? Where did the poison enter you?" You yell out of breath and scared.

Toge reveals the cut on his arm and you can see the poison working into his skin.

You place your hand on his chest and give him energy, forcing it to flow through his veins.

You were mind reading the curse the whole time so that you would know how much time you had to help the boys before it would come back pissed off. By now, it was on its way back. You pull out Toge's cough medicine from your pocket.

"Here drink this, I will be right back," you say as you run off to kill the curse before it comes back to finish the boys off. You told yourself that from now on, you would always carry some of Toge's medicine; he would always annoyingly forget to bring it to fights.

Megumi sits up and looks over at Toge. Toge has a little bit of energy for now but is still weak. Megumi lifts up the cough medicine to Toge's lips. As he does this, they both are just watching you fight this curse on your own. You jump around, attacking it constantly, and all of your attacks take a toll on the curse. The curse manages to break through and get one punch in. You went up to block its unexpected punch with your left arm, as it hit you could feel it shatter the bone. "Shit!" You screamed aloud, that just encouraged you to gather energy and shoot it out of both hands slicing the curse all over. It falls to the ground unable to re cooperate from that many wounds; you focus your energy in your fingertips and with your entire force slam down on its neck, taking its head off. You pause to make sure it is actually dead. "Don't fuck with my boys!" you say to it as you turn away.

You run back towards them with nothing but a few scrapes but your left arm is broken, the bruising is already starting to set in.

"Toge, ok let me see your arm."

He shows you his arm, and just from touching it, you can feel all his energy depleting.

"Shit this was bad." You say as you close your eyes trying to use your cursed energy to sense this energy and see just how far it has spread.

"Can you fix this y/n? Shouldn't we get him to a hospital, he's dying!" Megumi says still out of breath.

"Calm down Gumi, you need to relax as well, you almost drowned, I can fix this."

You look at Toge, who looks like he is about to pass out.

"This is going to suck for you, as much as it will for me, I'm sorry."

You bring his arm up to your mouth and begin to suck the poison out, using your cursed energy to keep it from entering your blood stream. As you pull it out of his blood stream Toge begins to scream in pain, it burns coming back out as much as it did going in; the difference is now it is leaving at a faster rate causing immense pain for Toge. After a few seconds of this his vision starts to come back, and his body is gaining strength again.

As you suck out the last bit of poison, you immediately hunch over and spit it all out, coughing as it comes pouring out of your mouth. You gasp for breath, poison is still poison no matter what, as you were sucking it of him, it was burning your mouth and lips badly. You begin to gag as blood pours out of your mouth. The boys looked on at you worried you were being affected by the poison as well. You slowly calm yourself and breathe in deeply; you can feel your mouth begin to heal itself from the inside out.

Your breathing begins to normalize, and you sit down in the middle of the boys cradling your arm.

"Are you guys both ok?" You say wiping the blood from your mouth.

"Are we ok? ARE WE OK? Are you seriously asking that! No, are you ok?" Megumi says as he rubs your back a bit.

"I'm mostly ok now."

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm so sorry" Toge says to you while reaching his arms out to touch you. He longed for your touch; he really thought the worst was going to happen.

You look over at him, "Don't be, you're safe, I'm safe, that's all that matters." You say while caressing his cheek.

Megumi finally has the strength to stand up, he pulls you two up with him. Toge immediately goes to gently look at your arm, he then looks down at you "Seriously are you ok? He places a kiss on top of your head. 

"I'm really okay now, it's just my arm that still needs to heal." You say grabbing a hold of his hand.

"How are we getting back?" you say.

Toge has a phone, we were supposed to call Nanami when we finished. Toge was looking all over for his phone but couldn't find it.

"Salmon, Salmon."  Meaning I am going to check the ditch again.

You stand there waiting with Megumi when he says to you "Y/n, I wanted to say thanks, I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come. Also... (Megumi begins to scratch at the back of his neck) thank you for saving me when Toge was in desperate need of your attention too. I trusted you either way, but today just really showed me that you really did mean what you said, and I'm grateful to have you as a friend." He says as his eyes get a little glossy.

"I'm glad you trust me, anytime you need me, I'll be there, I am grateful to have you as a friend as well Gumi."  You step up to Megumi and give him a hug, completely forgetting in the moment that your left arm is broken.

"Ahhh!" You scream out. "My fucking arm."

"How is it you can fight with a broken arm, but not hug?" Megumi says laughing.

You giggle at this as well "It's the adrenaline, once I calm down and stop fighting the pain sets in."

"That's amazing."

Just then, Toge comes back. "I found it! Thank goodness I wasn't in the water too long my phone still works. I called and Nanami is coming, he said it will take about thirty minutes to get here, he stayed close tending to another matter." He said to you.

You relayed this to Megumi.

"Oh perfect, we will just head back to where he dropped us off, it's about a ten-minute walk back that way." Megumi points straight ahead.

"Oh, by the way y/n, what happened to Sukuna's finger" Megumi asks.

"Oh, that gross thing, it's in my back pocket, here" you say handing it to him.

"Man, these stupid fingers are worth a lot of trouble." Megumi says annoyed.

"Yeah, you're telling me" You say as you both laugh.

You are still holding your arm close to you, even though you can heal broken bones take more time. Megumi takes off his long sleeve, he had a shirt on under it. "Here let me make you a makeshift sling".

Megumi ties the arms behind you and gently helps you place your arm into it.

"Oh my gosh, this is much better, thank you Gumi" You say.

"You're welcome, it is the least I can do" Megumi says.

Toge is trailing behind you two and Megumi took notice.

"Oi" he says as he motions his head backwards. "Talk to him" he says as he speeds up a bit to give you two some privacy.

"What's wrong Toge" you ask him as you grab a hold of his hand interlocking fingers.

"I'm sorry I'm so weak."

"Stop, don't be sorry, you're not weak, it was just because of the poison. You didn't know, that could have happened to me too"

"I just hate that you had to save me again, just once I'd like to save you."

"But you already did save me, and from the most powerful curse of all!"

Toge looked at you confused.

"Me, you saved me from myself more than once. When I first got here I was mentally fucked up and guarded, but you broke down my walls and helped me open up again. Then of course when I was being a dumb ass and reckless you brought me back to being Y/n. I can honestly never thank you enough for that." You pause and grab his face.

"You can't compare how I save you to how you save me, in the end we save each other out of love and that's all that matters." You lean into kiss him, and he kisses you back.

"You're right, I'm being dumb.... you're amazing y/n, I'm grateful that you came to help us." Toge says while stroking your cheek brushing away some tears that just began to fall from your eyes.

You two continue forward eventually catching up with Megumi. You all sat down on the steps of the building waiting for Nanami to pull up.

"Oi now that I think about it, how did you know to come save us? Was it that mind thing you guys share?"

"Actually" You and Toge look at one another "We are bonded".

"Wow, I didn't know you two were that serious," he says, as he looks down and away from you two. Pausing for a moment, you two don't know what to say.

Megumi looks back at Toge whom he has known longer. "I'm happy for you man, you deserve a girl like Y/n." he says while placing his hand on Toge's shoulder.

"Salmon" meaning thank you.

You all just rested after that, Megumi was leaning against the wall drifting in and out of sleep. You were leaning back sitting in front Toge; you were holding your tightly wrapped arm and Toge had his hand on your arm as well for extra protection. Finally, Nanami showed up, you were all so happy to see him.

Megumi sat up front while you and Toge crawled into the back seat.

"I'm glad you are all relatively ok" Nanami says looking at you in his rear view mirror. You notice this as well.

"Ha, I'm ok just a broken arm" you said laying your head on Toge starting to close your eyes.

Nanami starts the long drive home; a few miles in he was stopped at train tracks. As a train was passing by, the sound woke Megumi up from his half sleep when he remembered.

"Oh, before I forget, here take this Nanami senpai" Megumi says pulling out the finger.

"Ah, perfect you guys still managed to retrieve this" Nanami says placing it in a sealed box to protect it and neutralize the energy it gives off.

"It was all because of her" Megumi says looking up at the mirror to look at you.

Nanami looks over at Megumi and see's the way he looks at you. He glances up at the mirror and he sees you and Toge are knocked out, slumped onto one another holding hands.

"She saved you guys huh?" Nanami says to Megumi.

"Yeah... if it wasn't for her again, we wouldn't be here."

Nanami pushes his glasses back with one finger, "hmm". He says.

"Is that a good hmm or a bad hmm?" Megumi looks at him.

"Good, I'm impressed is all." Nanami says glancing up at the rear-view mirror again to look at you.

"Yeah, well me too. Toge is lucky" he says sadly.

"Listen, he is, but also he is burdened, you know how many curses come after a strong Jujutsu warrior, and to top it off she's a woman, curses absolutely despise that. Her life is always in danger, and so is his for loving her. Think about it, love is working against those two, does that sound lucky to you?" Nanami says coldly.

"Honestly.... yes" Megumi replies.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, only the low sound of the radio playing. Megumi eventually fell asleep as well the soothing sound of driving lulled him to sleep.

A few hours later you all arrived back at the school. You were all taken to the hospital to be checked out.

You each spent about an hour there and were then released. You all walked to the boys' rooms. You both left Megumi at his door and hugged him bye.

"Get some rest Gumi."

He smiles at you, "I will."

You than head to Toges room, once in you two sit on his bed tired as hell.

Your arm still has not healed yet; broken bones take a few days to heal.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Toge says to you.

You stand up and head over to Toges closet, trying to pick out a sweater of his to wear after you bathe.

"Sure"

"Megumi likes you, doesn't he?"

You have your back turned towards Toge as you pick out one of your favorite sweaters of his. You carry it over to Toge so he can help you, he holds the sweater in his hands waiting for your answer.

"Umm, yeah he does."

Toge pauses at this answer. "Do you like him?"

"What, why would you ask me that?!"

"Because I see you two are good friends, and maybe if things were different, you'd want to be with him over me. I see the way he looks at you, it's the way I look at you."

"It doesn't matter who looks at me or likes me or anything, I only see you. You have my heart, no one else has that but you."

Toge looks up at you and grabs your hand. "Good because you're all mine!"

You giggle "Now help me get undressed and cleaned up."

Toge leads you to the bathroom he begins to run a bath for you. He walks over to you and pushes your hair behind your ear kissing you on top of the head. As his lips remain kissing your head he reaches down and slowly starts to pull your shirt up over your head. You wince a bit as he reaches you arm. He pulls back and gently get's it over your broken arm. There is purple bruising up and down your arm.

"Don't worry, its healing, I'll be better in no time" you say trying to assure him.

Toge then reaches down and unbuttons your pants, pulling them down and off. The bath was filled now and nice and warm ready to get in. You walk over closer to the tub you ask Toge to please put your hair up in a bun. He attempts a few times slowly pulling all your hair up, he admires your body as he does so. Hair kept slipping out as he would try and wrap the hair tie around your thick, long hair. "Damn this is hard" he says to you. You laugh as he tries to figure it out. Eventually he somewhat did it, at least your hair was up and wouldn't get wet. Toge then finishes taking off your undergarments and you step into the tub. Toge helps you sit down, and he gently begins to wash your body. You pull your knees up to your chest and let your broken arm rest in the nice warm water as he begins to wash your back.

He looks over your body lovingly; he can see scars on your back from deep wounds you got in the past. You completely amaze him, all the pain and sacrifice you willingly put your body through; just to protect your friends, to protect him. He moves from your back to your chest; he lifts the necklace he gave you up and gently washes you. You let your head fall back "This feels so nice." He moves down to your breast, he can't stop looking as the soap slides down, he can feel himself getting hard.

You close your eyes; this is very relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Your nipples start to get hard, Toge notices this and begins to rub your breast with his hands instead of the sponge he was using.

"Mmm" You hum to yourself as his hands graze over your soapy smooth breast.

You open your eyes and see Toge looking at you, staring at your body. You smile and grab him by the shirt and pull him to kiss you. You open your mouth and so does he, letting your tongues find each other. Back and forth you push your tongues into each other's mouth, your bodies getting excited.

"Y/N, wait" Toge says as he pulls back from your mouth.

"Wait, why wait?" You say annoyed.

"I don't want to hurt you, your arm it's still...."

You cut him off by roughly pulling his shirt again; you pull him right before your mouth "Open your mouth" you say to him. He obeys you and you go towards his mouth sticking your tongue in his, and he responds by caressing your tongue with his.

You pull away and tell him "Get in" while patting the top of the water.

Toge doesn't hesitate, he pulls off his clothes quickly and steps into the water, sitting in front of you. He grabs you gently and you straddle his lap.

"I'll be fine, I just really want you right now" you say to him with lust in your voice.

You can feel his dick under your womanhood, it got a lot harder as soon as you told him that.

"Does me wanting you turn you on?" You whisper in his ear as his hands cling onto your body.

Toge shakes his head up and down, as he brings his lips back to yours kissing you deeply. You wrap right arm around his neck you want your wet body on his, the way it feels makes you crave his body more and more. He pulls your head to the side and drags his lips from your lips to your neck. He knows your spot already and begins to suck it hard, and you begin to moan for him.

"Mmmm, I don't want to wait, I want you inside me already." You say breathing hard.

Toge isn't one to make you beg for it, he wants to be inside you just as much as you want it.

He grabs your ass gently slipping under your left arm and squeezes it, making you gasp out even more. He lines up his member with your opening and you don't hesitate to start sliding down his dick. You slowly slink down as you take him all in, deeper and deeper he goes as his dick stretches out your walls.

"Fuck, keep going down" Toge says to you.

You sat all the way down taking him all in and begin grinding on his dick he began to suck on your nipples, nibbing at them and flicking them. You throw your head back and moan out Toge's name, this made you want to go up and down faster, pushing his dick to hit your g spot.

"Oh fuck, yes right there" Toge says to you.

Toge begins to thrust his hips up into you as well, meeting you as you slide up and down his dick. You bend down to his neck and bite him in his sweet spot, he moaned out your name as you did this. You did not know if he would like that or not, but he ended up loving it. He reached his hand up to grab your throat and pulled your neck to his mouth. "My turn" he says to you.

He bites down on your sweet spot and as you moan out for him, he bites you harder, making you yell out his name. You find one another's lips and kiss furiously as you two begin to feel that pull in your stomachs.

"I'm close."

"Ohh fuck cum for me, I wanna feel you fill me up." you say to him breathing intensely.

Toge begins to moan out loudly, "Mmm, Ahh Fuck!" his cum explodes deep inside you.

"Oh Toge! Yes!! Yes!!" you moan out for him. You feel this rush of warm cum fill you, and you cum along with him. You grab the edge of the tub as your climax washes over your body.

You slip off him and sit back in the tub.

You two look at one another, still breathing hard trying to calm down.

"Is your arm, ok? Did I hurt you at all?" Toge asks you.

You smile "I'm ok, you were very gentle, you didn't hurt me at all."

Toge put a hand up to you face caressing you, running his thumb over your lips.

"I'm so lucky to be with you, you're so beautiful" he says to you.

You blush a bit and move your head down to kiss his hand.

"I'm the lucky one honestly."

After that, Toge got out and dried himself off, wrapping the towel around his waist. He grabbed a towel for you and helped you out of the tub. As you stood there, he went around your body drying you off. Once you were dry, he got the sweater you picked out and helped you put it on. He untied your hair from the bun and tousled it around for you.

Toge got you adjusted in his bed and made sure to prop your arm up. Once you were all set, he turned out the lights and got into bed next to you. 

"Goodnight beautiful, I love you" Toge says to you as he kisses you on the forehead.

"Goodnight cutie, I love you too" you say back to him nuzzling your head against his arm.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1K 44 11
A woman of discipline trying to straighten out all the rules he bends. It wasn't easy being Gojo's secretary- at least that's what he likes to call...
86.1K 1.9K 30
You've always had a thing for Gojo, you are attending jujutsu training, your team is with Gojo, he is you're sensei as well as the rest. Knowing you...
163K 7.6K 15
Life in general is hard for a teenager. Let alone one that had witnessed misery and death throughout his entire existence. So imagine how (Y/n) (L/n)...
220K 5.2K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...