Toge Inumaki x reader: A Tr...

By CorinaPalomera

You are a new powerful student at the Jujutsu school, when a White haired Violet eyed boy finds an interest i... More

Author's Notes
New Student
Rest
First Day
Core Training
Getting Closer
Fight Day
A Little Something
Sister Bond
Tensions
Fight or Flight. No, Fight or Fight
Sister Bond 2
Aftermath
Mental
Spiraling
Too Hot
New Leader
I'm Trying
Side Mission
Years Pass By...
Goodbye
True Fate
Let Me Feel You
New Beginning
The Sunset

Lover's Bond

2.6K 55 102
By CorinaPalomera

As you got back to your room, you each took turns showering. When you were both done you were both laying down in your bed talking about your day together. 

Admiring your matching cuts, Toge picks his hand up to stroke over yours. He traveled up your arm grazed your breast, up your neck to your chin and pulled your face up to kiss you deeply. You start to pull into it as well moving to get up on top of him while maintaining focus with his tongue deep in your mouth. This horny feeling this time was twice as better. You two were bonded now and this made your emotions more intense. You were both feeling one another's arousal growing and it felt fucking amazing. To feel each other's tingling sensation, him getting harder you getting wetter. The feeling was so intense it burst out of you two. Moaning as your tongues wander endlessly in each other's mouths. Each of you fighting for dominance, Toge slowly rises up so that he is sitting against the wall and you follow his mouth as he moves up you end up straddling his lap. He runs his hands from your back down to your ass and grabbed handfuls of it, this made you break the kiss, throw your head back and moan out. Toge took this opportunity to suck on your neck egging on this incredible feeling for you. You continue to moan for him and this makes his dick grow harder and harder. He stops sucking on your neck to push you back, you land onto the pillow behind you and Toge crawls on top of you.

He looks incredible hot, his arms flexing as he uses them to get to you, once he reaches your body he goes up to kiss you and travels down your body to your wet underwear.

"I want to taste you," Toge says to you.

He pulls your panties off you and spreads your legs open. You wait in anticipation as you feel his breath linger over your opening. When all of a sudden you feel his wet warm tongue enter into you, he pushes it deep into you and flicks it around your walls causing you immense pleasure. He then would pull his tongue in and out if you, you grabbed onto his arms grasping him tightly, he went faster when you did this. He pulls his tongue out and begins to suck on your clit making the climax surface more and more. Sticking his tongue in every few seconds and going back to your clit. You were overwhelmed by how amazing his tongue felt "Oh yes that feels so good" you moan out for him. He then sticks his tongue into you as deep as he could get it and flicks it around in there, making sure to get every inch of your walls while digging it deep into you.

"I'm gonna cum!" You yell out.

"Cum for me, I want to taste you" Toge says to you.

You immediately came after that, your lower body writhing in pleasure from his amazing tongue.

Toge sucked up all your juices wiping his mouth after.

"Fuck you taste good," he said to you looking right into your eyes.

You bit your lip at this remark and you grabbed his shirt flipping your positions rather roughly. You wanted to satisfy him just as much as he satisfied you. You hungered for his dick, you pull your shirt up over your head and he quickly did the same. You went down to meet his lips once again he wanted his tongue to enter your mouth but you denied entry at first. He moved back and used his cursed speech "open your mouth", and you obediently opened it.

He grabbed you by the neck pulled your lips up to his, he gently put his tongue in your mouth and you broke free of the spell, crashing your tongue into his.

You pulled away and traveled down his neck giving him little bites along the way. He moaned each time you did this, making you crave his dick even more. You reached the top of his briefs and slowly pulled them off, revealing his huge hard dick ready for you. You grasped his member in your hands and licked off the pre cum. His anticipation grew as you made him wait for it, stroking it and biting his thighs. You were hoping he would grow so impatient that he would use his cursed speech on you again; it really turned you on him "forcing you" to do things. Little did you know of course cause of the bond, he also wanted to do this, but he didn't want to force you to do something like this.

"Can I use my speech on you for stuff like this?" Toge asks you as he breaths heavily.

You shake your head up and down yes and you continued to tease him.

He kept moaning and waited a few more seconds until he could not take it anymore.

"Suck it," He demanded in his cursed speech.

Obediently again, you followed this command, opening and letting your watering mouth suck down his dick deep back to your throat. He moaned out your name when you did this he propped himself up on his elbows to watch your suck him off. Bobbing up and down while stroking the rest that you couldn't fit in your mouth, occasionally taking all of him in gagging on his dick. You made sure to have his tip hit the back of your throat every time. This drove him crazy, the pleasurable feeling you were giving him. His orgasm slowly building up with each beat of his tip hitting your warm soft throat. He laid back in pleasure he couldn't maintain holding himself anymore, the pleasure was growing too much.

You licked his tip while stroking him fast teasing his head with your tongue. He eventually started thrusting pushing his head hard onto your tongue while you continued to slobber on his dick while stroking it firmly. "Fuck, just like that" he said to you.

You opened your mouth and ran your tongue up and down his shaft sucking at the base than running back up to his head with your tongue again. Than taking his dick all the way deep throating him gagging on it, he moans out in pleasure "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna. ..." before he can finish his thought he groans out and his warm cum comes gushing out, filling up your throat. You pull away swallowing all the cum he gave you, licking up the excess.

You see that his member is still rock hard.

"I need you," He says to you, his eyes look at your body hungrily.

Toge sits up and grabs your body he wraps one arm around your waist pulling you in so that your sitting right on top of his dick, his other hand has a hold of you by the neck, he pulls you in and pushes his tongue into your mouth. You rest your arms on his shoulders; your breast grazing against his chest feels amazing. You begin to grind on his dick, making your pussy nice and wet. He moaned into your mouth as you did this to him.

"Mmm, you're getting so wet again" he said to you.

"Yeah I want you inside me already," you moaned out to him.

Toge then shoves his tongue into your mouth again, as he lifts you up with his other hand by your ass and places his dick directly where your entrance is. You both moan in excitement waiting to sit on his dick; you were both waiting it out to see who could last longer. Eventually he again couldn't take it and pulled away to use his cursed speech saying,

"Sit on it"

You obeyed and moaned as you slowly started sitting down on his dick. He was so big; it felt so good feeling him spread you open sinking deeper and deeper into you. Toge grips your neck harder as you sink all the way down onto him; up and down, you begin hitting your clit every time you grind on him. You love the strong grip he has on your throat; you put your hand up to his and push his hand into your throat making him grasp more firmly onto it. This action made Toge want to ram into you harder and deeper. He grabbed onto your waist and helped push you up all the way until it was just his tip left inside you and then ramming you all the way back down onto his dick.

"You feel so good y/n" he says to you.

You pick up the pace and begin to grind on him faster and faster, he was so deep inside you he was constantly hitting your g spot. He moves both his hands now up your stomach to your breast fondling them while you ride his dick in pleasure.

With the bond you two share now you can feel one another's climax growing and it intensifies your own, you push yourself, bouncing faster and plunging his dick deep into you every time. You tighten your grip around his dick making him moan loudly.

"Fuck I'm so close," he says to you.

"Mm, me too" you scream out.

He pushes deeper into you grabbing your waist and helping you slam onto his dick. You arch your back in pleasure as you begin to moan out loudly, your loud moans make Toges orgasm grow more and more. You both feel that pull in your stomach causing you both to climax at the same time; Toge digs his fingers into your waist as he moans out loudly. While you throw your head back as his dick pounds into your g spot, you feel yourself release your juices all over his member; once he feels this, he cums for you as well and you can feel it all fill up inside you. It feels amazing you two enveloped in so much pleasure, riding out this feeling together until eventually you two begin to calm your breaths.

Toge says to you "Fuck that was amazing."

You smile down at him and say, "Fuck, it really was" still a bit out of breath.

"It was the bond." Toge says to you.

"Fuck yes, the bond," You said getting your footing as you hop off Toge's dick.

"Let's take a shower and rinse off" Toge says.

You shake your head up and down grabbing Toges hand and leading him to the bathroom.

After you two shower, you both realized it was getting late and you both had to be back training tomorrow early. It was time to start fighting with everyone again and getting back into action as a team rather than you going off alone.

You two snuggled up and watched your favorite anime show before falling asleep in one another's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 21.1K 46
You just a normal girl with the powers to see those horrid curses ever since your parents died. Him a Cursed Scorerer that's lived a thousand years...
618 21 4
In a rough world of Cursed Spirts and Curse Users, Jujutsu High must train and prepare future Sorcerers for such a rough lifestyle. Follow the story...
5.9K 106 14
Returning to your old Jujutsu School to help out as an assistant teacher doesn't sound so bad, right? But when you have to work with the Guy that bro...
220K 5.2K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...