Dollhouse

By jesiwhitex

For the past five years, I've loved him from afar. He became my awakening. My escape. Being the daughter of a... More

i
ii
iii
A E S T H E T I C S
DEPRESSION AWARENESS
prologue | part one
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
part two
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
E P I L O G U E
FUN FACTS
end of the year updates

twenty-eight

221 15 0
By jesiwhitex

one more chapter to go!

PAIN & PLEASURE, BLACK ATLASS

With my father in a coma, I was to step up as acting CEO for our cosmetics company. The great amount of words Matthew spoke to reassure me this morning had done nothing to calm my nerves. I'm a mess. My pregnancy hormones are making this worse. The transition hasn't been easy. With Matthew's help I was able to narrow down the list of people who would leave the company that knew about my father's shenanigans.

"Boss, you've got a visitor," Carlotta, my assistant, announces to me whilst opening the door of my office. Her blonde hair is up in a half up-do. She looks great today and she's efficient too.

"Oh, okay...," My anxiety pikes up. Is there something wrong with the formulas? Do we have an angry customer again? "Who?"

She looks down at the notepad in her hands. "A Miss. Rayna Perez."

Carlotta looks at me, expectantly. It takes a while for the shock to wear off because I freeze.

"Uh... let her in," I tell her. Carlotta grins.

"Great. I'll let her know." She leaves me be for the next ten seconds. Rayna is fast. She walks right in. I start to stand from my seat, dreading the struggle I'll have to suffer with my obnoxiously large belly.

"Please," she lifts her hand up, stopping me. "Stay seated. I know you're far along in your pregnancy."

I silently thank her because, oh God, it would have taken me forever. "To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

Rayna seems changed. Happier, I think. Her dark hair is longer. The same wavy curls adorn her hair. I think that's the only thing that's stayed the same. I don't miss the large diamond on her finger. It sparkles against the light in the room. Things seem to be going well with Salvador. Rayna takes a seat on one of the chairs before my desk.

"I... didn't like you at first," Rayna is hesitant with her confession.

"I didn't expect you to," I reply. "But it doesn't explain why you're here."

Rayna sighs. "I had hoped Matthew would find someone he truly loved. I think we were together out of convenience. We hadn't found the one yet." She plays with her fingers on her lap. Twisting the engagement ring, around and around and around. "Perhaps... Perhaps Matthew was waiting for you all along. I'm happy for you both. Thank you, by the way."

"For what?" I ask.

"For Salvador."

I furrow my eyebrows at her, feigning confusion while cocking my head to the side. "What are you talking about?"

She smiles knowingly. "I think you do."

Her words make me crack a smile. "You're welcome."

"Ha, I knew it!"

Shit. I just gave myself out.

"How did you figure out my matchmaking skills?" I smirk.

"Salvador confessed it to me when he proposed," she replies. I nod because it makes sense. He would throw me under the bus like that.

"Well, I'm glad it worked out for you two," I say, sincerely. Really, I am.

"Me too. I'm glad that you and Matthew figured it out too."

"Thank you," I say.

~ 🦋 ~

Whoever said getting distracted was easy was completely correct. I cannot concentrate on my work. All I can think about is Matthew. I thought coming back home would help to isolate myself in the commodity of my bed but it was a failure. Not only could I not stop thinking about the man that brought me to life... I could stop feeling him. Matthew had stayed home, instead of going into the office, and have his video conference in his office here. Matthew was everywhere. Even if he wasn't in the same room as me. He was felt in the room.

Which is why I couldn't help myself anymore.

I snap another photo to send to him.

If I couldn't go to him, I could lure him to me. Like a damn siren because I knew he could never refuse. Not with the risque photos I've been sending him for the past half an hour. I'm surprised he hasn't stormed upstairs yet. The thought of being caught in mid-act made me feel much more confident... and more horny.

I wasn't sure how'd he react but it would be good... so, so good.

He was not going to pass up the chance to be inside me.

He would never let me orgasm on my dildo.

Matthew would crave to do the work himself.

I build up. I tease him. I repeat the process. All while thinking about the wild night we had a month ago on my birthday. Sure, we've had plenty of sex since but nothing compares to being made love to for the first time as a wife. Because that is what I am now. His wife.

"What exactly do you think you're doing, little girl?" His voice booms in the room. I won't stop. I'm close to reaching my end. Hearing his thudding footsteps had heightened my need for him. I moan as my hand guides the thrust of the dildo inside me again.

"You weren't fast enough," I gasp, peeking at him. Matthew stands at the door frame with his fist clenched beside him. His eyes were filled with a fire I couldn't describe but loved nonetheless. He's ready to combust. He'll do everything to make sure I forget about the dildo, I'm sure.

"Not fast enough? Minx, I was down stairs," he says. He starts to walk closer, removing his coat.

"Mr. Taylor?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" He drapes the coat on the bed frame piece at my feet.

"Did you like my photos?"

Then he stands in front of me. His fingers gently touch the inside of my thighs before taking over the dildo. His thrust is slow. Punishing. I release a throaty sound. The man has the audacity to smirk as he tortures me.

"Minx, do you think it was wise to send those while I was in a video conference?" He asks his own question. Mine becomes forgotten. My walls pulsate around the dildo as he gives it another thrust.

"You didn't have to look at them," I scorn, teasingly. "I won't apologize for being a pregnant woman with needs."

"How could I not when it's you bombarding my phone with notifications? What if it had been an emergency?" He leans forward, meeting his lips with mine. He only gives me a small peck before mumbling, "The real question - the one that matters - is whether or not you deserve that release you're chasing, Mrs. Taylor?"

Matthew removes the dildo from inside me just as I was ready to climax. I whimper at the loss. I'm mentally screaming because he used my new last name. We married at city hall, just the two of us on my twentieth birthday. I couldn't decide whether I wanted that or a big wedding. So we are doing both. City hall had only been for us. With my brother Marcos as a witness, along with Alba and Cain. The big wedding would be for everyone we loved. Our friends and family who stuck by us at every moment. That will happen soon. In about a week.

"Please," I whisper.

"How many do you want?"

"Huh?"

"How many orgasms do you want?"

"I don't know. As many as you'd like to give me."

"Mm..." he hums. "You're the needy little minx. Tell me a number, baby."

"So... so many. An infinity," I gasp. "We have all of our lives together to get to it."

Matthew hums against my aching breast. His tongue flicks my hardened nipple. Oh God, that feels good. His throbbing member threatens at the entrance of me. Matthew was quick to undress, as always. He never fails to impress me. Slowly, oh so slowly, he enters me.

"Fuck, minx, you're tight," he murmurs into my ear. His c0ck stretches me. He fills me up. And, God, it feels so damn good. I wrap my legs around him, pressing my heel into his ass. His fingers find my clīt, using my wetness as a lubricant to play with me. Matthew presses his lips onto mine. Sitting up, he makes my legs from him, and grips my ass placing it onto his lap as he kneels. This position makes his cock hit my walls at a different angle. My pussy takes it with delight. My walls clench around him.

I'm ready to fly.

There's nothing for me to grip so I settle for the sheets beneath us. My fists clench at them tightly as he pounds into me. His fingers work their magic on my clït.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimper as I chant. "So good."

"So good," he confirms.

"I need to...," I moan. "Come. I need to come."

Matthew doesn't slow. He continues his punishing thrust. I'm sure I'll be bruised. His fingers are digging into my hips. He sucks on my nipples and fucks me.

"Cům, baby," he says. "Let me feel you."

And that does it. I shudder and my legs shake as I scream out my orgasm. Matthew continues to thrust into me as I ride the wave until it's over. That doesn't stop him from asking me something he's asked before as I whither and moan. Why is he asking this again? I humor him and moan out a yes.

"What was that, minx? I couldn't quite understand that in between your moans."

"Yes," I pull him down by his nape, to meet his lips. "Yes, I'll marry you in front of our friends, Mr. Taylor."

"I love you, Mrs. Taylor," He groans as he cûms inside. It triggers another orgasm from me.

We've barely made it down from our high when we hear the scratching and the whimpering at the door. We laugh knowing who the scratches are from. Matthew pulls away from me. Picking up his boxers and slipping them back on, he goes for the door. I grab my panties from the door and slip them on just as the door is opened to let in the little dog craving attention.

Bailey struts right in and jumps onto bed. He curls in beside me, claiming me and his spot.

"Oh, to be Bailey," Matthew teases. I smile up at him while stroking my little guy. Bailey gets jealous when Matthew tries to keep me to himself, hence the whining when the door is closed when we're in here. I never thought I'd love a dog this much. Bailey licks at my belly. I think he knows a tiny human is growing inside me. I hope with all my heart that he loves her as much as he loves me.

~ 🦋 ~

I thought my troubles today were over.

I was irrevocably wrong.

Valerie Clayton stands at the other side of the threshold, staring right at me. And the girl? She's heavily pregnant. There's no denying that Marcos had told me the truth, no matter how much her father tried to deny it. She was having a Ferreira. Her child would carry this family's legacy. I wasn't sure if I loved the idea or not.

Valerie and Marcos are young. They're only seventeen. Do they really need to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders?

"Come on in," I tell her. "Take a seat. We're waiting on Alba."

"Thank you," she says, stepping into my home. She makes a beeline into the living room and takes a seat.

Valerie was here with a purpose.

One that I've come to realize is needed.

She has the means to do so. To expose the doings of her father from the inside. The cameras in their house had the footage that would serve as proof. The files that she pulls from her father's office would too.

The only reason she was here was because she had an appointment with her doctor. No one would suspect she was here. She's risking herself and the life of her child to bring her father down. To expose what he's trying to hide from the world.

Governor Clayton is dirty.

He is willing to sell his grandchild to the highest bidder.

With the help of Alba, the FBI will be able to track down all his dirty businesses. His associates. Everyone that hides in the shadows will pay.

If this goes well, Alba's father will be found too. After the explosion that cost him his warehouse, he went up into the wind. He ran like the coward he is.

Wedding in the next and last chapter...?

The epilogue will have a time jump. I still have to decide if I want to make one or two. Probably just one.

Also July 22nd is Genesis' b-day, for those who want to know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.6K 70
Imagine awakening with amnesia. Most would lose their mind and our Main Character is no different. Though he handles it better than most, his curiosi...
46.3K 1.9K 35
The exact words he threw at my face still haunts my dreams every single night and I think I'm starting to believe him. "Wish I've never met you I...
1.9K 82 20
Everyone searches for their american dream but sometimes reality can be disappointing and you don't really know what you wish for. You must be carefu...
527 23 15
I like inflicting pain. Not on others but on myself. Some people would call me depressed but I'm not. If anything the pain makes me happy. I started...