Thor: Ragnarok X Reader

Multiplefandomsgirl által

Imprisoned on the other side of the universe, the mighty Thor and his best friend/teammate (Y/n) find themsel... Több

Asgard
Meeting Hela
Thor and (Y/n) Vs The Hulk
The Revengers
Ragnarok

The Grandmaster

152 4 0
Multiplefandomsgirl által

"BRING US BACK!" Loki screamed into the sky, flinging out his arms. "NO!" Thor replied, running forward. The Bi-Frost envelopes all of you. You, Thor and Loki zoom upward, held inside this celestial beam warping you towards Asgard. You, Loki and Thor look down to see Hela is in the Bi-Frost, behind and catching up. "Loki!" Thor said. You fire multiple elements at her, but she dodges each one. Hela attacks Loki, knocking him out of the Bi-Frost. "Loki!" You shouted. You and Thor shoot out of a wormhole, you both hit the ground. You see a large metal object falling from a different wormhole. "(Y/n), look out!" Thor shouted. You quickly stop it in midair with your magic. Thor sighs in relief. Then you let it fall to the ground.

You and Thor run up a dune to get away from the shower of debris. You and Thor reach the top of the dune and find yourselves looking down on a beach in a strange wasteland. You look around. You and Thor are at a filthy dune littered with space junk. Out across the ocean you notice a nightmare wormhole, a giant open cylinder of whirling smoke and lightning storms. A loud noise draws yours and Thor's attention to a huge rectangular ship hauling a crashed space vessel out of the water. Beneath the ship are various scrappers, masked humanoids. The ship is blasting weird music. A Scrapper notices you and Thor, then signals to his crew. "Are you fighters or are you food?" He asked. "We're just passing through." You said. "They are food. On your knees." The Scrapper said. Thor reaches out to summon Mjolnir. A reflex. Nothing. The lead Scrapper took out a rifle and pointed it toward Thor.

You smirked. "Don't worry Thor, I got this." You said. "Huh?" Thor asked. You summoned lightning in your hands. "(Y/n), what are you doing?" Thor asked. You suddenly kicked the one threatening Thor down with a foot of lightning. The others launched at you. You jumped up and attacked each one with lightning. Thor watched in shock at how quickly you took them down. You took the last one down and sighed. "Wow." Thor said. Suddenly more began to show up. You groaned. "Are you serious?" You asked. However, before you could attack, another spaceship appeared. The doors opened revealing a woman in armor holding beer. She took a big sip, then walked forward. "They're mine." She said. She began to sway, then fell off into the garbage below. You winced. You got prepared to fight the Scrappers, but she stopped everyone. "Wait!" She shouted. You all looked at her. "Wait." She said as she stood up.

"They're mine. So if you want them, you go through me." She said. The Scrappers start brandishing their weapons. "Alright then I guess I go through you." She said. "More food." The lead Scrapper said. She holds out her fists as if she's operating machinery. S142 clenches her fists and there is a horrible noise as Warsong opens fire. She sweeps her arms out in an arc, the spray of gunfire lasting three seconds. She bangs her fists again, sending the ship into idle mode. The Scrappers are now little more than tiny pieces of litter covering the beach. Thor is fixated on this beautiful murderer approaching. One final huge Scrapper comes at her with a bat. S142 casually grabs this Scrapper and hurls him up into the air behind her. "Impressive." You mumbled. "Thank you." Thor said. You narrowed your eyes.

"Who are you? And why are you here?" You asked suspiciously. She smirked. "I'm here for you two." She said. Your eyes widened. From her belt S142 flicks a small glowing disc which hurls into Thor's neck. Far in the background, the Scrapper she threw finally hits the ground with a loud thud. She went to attack you next, but you had disappeared. She looked around in confusion. "What?" She asked. She kept looking around for you, until you pulled a sneak attack on her and kicked her down with lightning. She grunted in pain, but quickly recovered. "Alright, you wanna battle? Bring it on." She said. She began aiming at you with her lasers, but you quickly dodged each one. You then punched her, with a fist of fire, giving her a burn mark. She went to kick you, but you dodged again. You then began firing ice at her. She dodged most of the attack. She grabbed a gun and began aiming at you, but you dodged each time.

You then lifted her into the air with your wind powers. She gasped, but hung on to her weapon. She tossed some daggers at you, but you dodged them as well. You then flew her into a tree. She grunted, and stood up. She smirked. "Not bad. But you'll have to do a whole lot better then that!" She said. She took out a rifle and tried to hit you, but you quickly moved out of the way. You then shoot forceful blasts of water at her. Then you lunge forward and kicked her with lightning, sending her back. She growled, getting annoyed by this. She then tried to flick the same thing she used on Thor on you, but you dodged. "This girl is something else." She said, before aiming at you again. You put your hand out and began firing laser beams at her from the air. She quickly dodged them. You then lifted big piles of earth from the ground and sent them towards her. She dodged. When you went to attack her, she finally sunk up on you and placed the same thing on your neck. You yelped, then fainted and fell backwards.

Time Skip

You groaned as you slowly woke up. Then you rubbed your head. "Are you okay?" Thor asked. You nodded slowly. You both looked up, and saw the same woman from before driving the spaceship. "This is Scrapper 142. I need clearance and an audience with the boss. I've got something special." She said. "Hey! Where are you taking us?" Thor demanded. She ignored him. "Answer me! Hey! I am Thor, son of Odin. We need to get back to Asgard." Thor said. "Many apologies, your majesty." She said. Then she zapped both of you. "Ow!" You said.

Time Skip

You and Thor, strapped to chairs, suddenly find yourselves slowly moving forward. the walls light up and a voice speaks to you two. "Fear not, for you are found. You are home, and there is no going back. No one leaves this place." He said. You struggled against your restraints. "But what is this place? The answer is Sakaar." The voice said. "I don't remember asking." You said. The tunnel walls show images of Sakaar's place in the Cosmos. "Surrounded by cosmic gateways, Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown." The voice said. Images of the wormholes that cover Sakaar's atmosphere. "It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things. Like you. But here on Sakaar, you are significant. You are valuable. Here, you are loved." The voice said. "I highly doubt that." You said. "What... the hell?" Thor asked. "And no one loves you more than the Grandmaster." The voice said. You snorted.

Images of the Grandmaster, in silhouette, arriving on Sakaar. "He is the original. The first lost, and the first found. The creator of Sakaar and the father of the Contest of Champions." The voice said. Images of the arena where aliens battle to the death. "Where once you were nothing, now you are something. You are the property of the Grandmaster. Congratulations! You will meet the Grandmaster in five seconds." The voice said. "Wait, what?" You asked. Images around the tunnel begin speeding up. Chaos, violence, and confusion mixed in with Grandmaster's face. Thor, already bewildered, looks on the verge of panic. "Prepare yourself. Prepare yourself. You are now meeting the Grandmaster." The voice said. You and Thor screamed.

Suddenly you and Thor are somewhere else, surrounded weirdos and insanely dressed palace guards. Your screams die down self-consciously. A musical beat plays in the background. "They're wonderful." The Grandmaster said. "I love when you come to visit 142, you bring me the best stuff. Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about Scrapper 142...what do I always say? "She is the..." and it starts with a B." The Master said. "Trash." He said. You snickered. "No, not trash. Were you waiting just to call her that? It doesn't start with a "B." He said. "Booze hag." He said. You tried to hold in laughter. "I'm so sorry. No, "best." I was thinking about "best." Because I always say you're the best. She brought me my precious beloved Champion, you know." He said. "You say that every time she's here." Topaz said. "What have you brought today? Tell me." Grandmaster said.

"Some contenders" the girl said. "Some what?" Thor asked. "I need to go closer. I want a closer look at this. Can you take us closer? Thank you." Grandmaster said. Grandmaster advances on Thor. Examining him closely and strangely. Then he looks over at you. His eyes widened. "What a beauty." He said. You looked at him with disgust. "Pay this lady." Grandmaster said. You narrowed your eyes. "Gee. I didn't realize slavery was still legal." You said sarcastically. S142 zaps you again. "Ow!" You yelped. "Man. She is a fighter." Grandmaster said. "I'd take 10 million." S142 said. "Tell her she's dreaming." Topaz said. "For heaven's sake, transfer the units." Grandmaster said. Topaz transfers S142 the units. Without sympathy or ceremony, S142 exits. "You'll pay for this!" Thor said.

"No, I got paid for this." She said. Thor claws at the obedience disk, trying to rip it out. He gets some separation from his skin, but the disk is causing him even more pain. Thor eventually has to let go. Grandmaster holds up his own fob device and uses it like a wand to guide yours and Thor's chair, which follows Grandmaster around as he speaks. "Here's what I wanna know. Who are you two?" Grandmaster asked. "I am the God of THUNDER!!!" Thor shouted. Thor thrusts his arms into the air but only a tiny bit of static electricity pops within Thor's hands. "Wow. I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers, was that like...sparkles?" Grandmaster asked. "We located your cousin." Topaz said. "Oh good! Yeah, come on. I think you're gonna like this." Grandmaster said.

Grandmaster moves yours and Thor's chairs to another section where cousin Carlo is waiting. He's strapped to a chair like Thor, and he is terrified. "There he is. Hey, cuz. We almost couldn't find you. What, have you been hiding?" Grandmaster asked. Cousin Carlo looks at you, cowering in fear. "Hi." You said. Carlo only further weeps. "So..." Grandmaster said. "Please. I'm sorry." Carlo said. "Carlo... I pardon you." Grandmaster said. "Thank you. Thank you." Carlo said. "You're officially pardoned... from life." Grandmaster said. Grandmaster casually takes Topaz's Sakaarian Guard staff and jabs it into his cousin's mid-section, which melts him into a skeleton. Carlo cries in pain before his vocal cords melt. You and Thor look on in shock. "Oh, my god!" Thor said. "That is gross!" You said. Liquid Carlo spreads towards Grandmaster.

"I'm stepping in it. I'm stepping in it. Look out!" Grandmaster said. "Oh, the smell." Thor said. "I think I'm gonna pass out." You said. "What does it smell like?" Grandmaster asked. "Burnt toast." Topaz said. "What happened to my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Come on. Follow me." Grandmaster said. Grandmaster gives Topaz back her staff. You, Thor and Grandmaster arrived in a room with strange aliens which stood behind a table and began tapping things on it, creating interesting sounding music. "My name is Grandmaster. I preside over a little harlequinade called the Contest of Champions. People come from far and wide to unwillingly participate in it. And you, my friends, might just be part of the new cast. What do you say to that?" Grandmaster asked.

"We're not friends, and we don't give a shit about your games! We're going back to Asgard!" Thor said. "Ass-gard?" Grandmaster asked. "It's not that kind of ass you moron." You snapped. You then looked and saw Loki talking with a group of people. "There was a wormhole in space and time beneath me. At that moment, I let go." Loki said. "Loki!? Loki! Over here!" Thor called. Loki notices Thor and blanches a little. He slides closer so as to speak to Thor without looking like he's speaking to Thor. "Excuse me one second." Loki said. "Loki!" Thor called. Loki hustles over to Thor, shushing him. "What? You're alive?" Loki asked. "Yes, of course we're alive." You said. Loki looked at you in surprise. "Oh! (Y/n)! I didn't even notice you!" He said. You rolled your eyes. "What are you guys doing here?" Loki asked. "What do you mean, what are we doing? We're stuck in these stupid chairs. Where's your chair?" Thor asked.

"I didn't get a chair." Loki said. "Get us out of these ones." You said. "I can't." Loki said. "What?" Thor asked. "I've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster." Loki explained. "Loki, he's crazy!" You said. "I've gained his favor.. The Bi- Frost brought me out here weeks ago." Loki said. "Weeks ago? We just got here." Thor said. Suddenly Grandmaster is right next to you three. "What are you whispering about?" He asked. You three screamed. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." there was a long awkward pause. "In any case, you know this... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?" Grandmaster asked. "God of Thunder. Tell him." Thor said. "I've never met this man in my life." Loki said. "Loki!" You said. "Is he any kind of a fighter?" Grandmaster asked.

Loki shrugs, gives the universal gesture for "so-so." "You take these things out of our necks and I'll show you." Thor growled. "Now listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, Sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..." Grandmaster said. You rolled your eyes. "Asgard." You said. "Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom they shall win." Grandmaster said. "Fine. Then point us in the direction of whoever's ass we have to kick!" You said. "That's what I call, contenders! Direction would be this way, my lady." He said. "Loki!" You said. Guards arrive. They haul you and Thor up and escort you two out.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

782 24 3
(Y/n) The Witch, Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission...
729K 25.3K 33
Young (Y/n) finds herself in trouble when she returns to earth only to be captured and thrown into a cell by the heroes who call themselves the Aveng...
576K 21.8K 78
"Then you'll have no problem with me taking you as prisoner." "Well, I'm making a pros and cons list in my head, and 'super villain who just attacke...
10.5K 288 18
"A villain fights for what he doesn't have, but a hero fights for what he has left." *SPOILERS FOR THOR 2 and 3* Loki's imprisonment on Asgard has gi...