Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Ho...

By Lady_Romance55

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard is the youngest child and daughter of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Carey-Howa... More

Lord Charles Andrew Howard III
Not Your Typical Duchess
The Fiery Duchess of Norfolk Territory
A Duchess that Norfolk Territory Would Never Forget
Princess Alexandra
Lady Anastasia Christina Howard
King Solomon, King of Israel
A Little Brother for Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR
Lord Charles Andrew III and Lady Karissa
The Queen Who Save Her People
The Second Waltz
The Lesson
Franz Liszt, The Casanova of His Time
King Frederick William
The Forgotten Howard
Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux
From Daughter to Duchess of Sussex Territory

Lord Edwin William Howard, Earl of Essex Territory

12 18 5
By Lady_Romance55

The Youngest Howard Son, Lord Edwin William Howard, Earl of Essex Territory

Lord Edwin William Howard is the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

Lord Edwin William Howard was born in March of 2213, and he is the youngest brother of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, Lord Richard Edward SR and Lady Sophia Charlotte.

When Lady Alexandra Elizabeth gave birth to their final child, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR had already his heir and a spare, but according to Lord Charles Andrew JR he was delighted when he found out that his fourth child was a son.

Lord Edwin William Howard was most likely one of the most handsome young men in his generation and he excelled in dancing, singing, music, and he excelled in archery as well.

Lord Edwin William was the youngest son and he had to wait his turn for his father to find him a suitable bride as his two elder brothers came first before as well as his sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte.

Lord Edwin William's father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR met up with Lord Richard Devereux and his only child, Lady Penelope had just become a widow at the age of 19 years old and she had two sons by her late husband, Lord Rich and Lord Rich had left his young widow very wealthy plus she was the heiress to Essex Territory through her father, Lord Robert Devreux.

Lord Robert Devereux made it very clear that Lord Edwin William would only receive the title as long as his daughter, Lady Penelope was alive, and once she passed away it would pass onto any child that they had together.

Lord Edwin William Howard married Lady Penelope Rich née Devereux in June of 2234, and in September of 2233, Lady Penelope gave birth to their only living child, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lady Penelope's other pregnancies end up in miscarriages and still born children, but they have one daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard.

Lady Eliza Katherine is doted upon by her Uncle, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard SR and along with her grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who is still alive until 2240, shortly after the birth of Lord Charles Andrew JR second son, Lord Patrick William Howard, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR passed away and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR succeeds to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Edwin William and Lady Penelope watch Lady Eliza Katherine and they make sure she gets a proper education for a young woman of her social status.

Lady Eliza Katherine meets Lord David Edward Christopher Beck JR at a dance at her finishing school. They start to court each other, but little does Lady Eliza Katherine realize that her father and mother have arranged a marriage for her with Lord David Edward Christopher Beck SR eldest son, Lord William David Beck, who is Lord David Edward Christopher Beck 's elder brother and protocol demands the father marries off his eldest son and daughter before a younger child.

Lady Eliza Katherine was born in 2232 and in the year of 2252, Lord Edwin and Lady Penelope inform their daughter, Lady Eliza that they have found her a worthy match with Lord William Beck.

Lady Eliza Katherine pleads with her father and mother, "I don't love him."

Lord Edwin William explains, " Aristocrats don't have the luxury to marry for love, Lady Eliza. "

"We marry to whom we are told too. Your Uncle, Lord Richard Edward Howard JR and your great-granduncle, Lord Frederick William JR paid the price for disobeying their father." Lord Edwin William explains.

"Lord William David Beck doesn't love me, father and I don't love him." Lady Eliza cries.

"You will come to learn to love him, as soon as he blesses you with your first child." Lord Edwin states.

"The one good thing is that you won't have to share your earldom with him and he won't be called the Earl of Essex according to your grandfather's Last Will and Testament." Lord Edwin states.

Right before, Lady Eliza Katherine marries Lord William Beck at her final dance Lord David Edward Christopher Beck and she makes love to each other and she becomes pregnant with their child, that Lord David Edward Christopher Beck doesn't get to know, but Lady Eliza is dragged to the altar and she marries Lord William David .

Lord William David thinks that Lady Eliza is carrying his heir, and he is happy that he will have an heir for the family estate of Elmhurst Estate.

Lord William prefers his whores to his beautiful wife who is pregnant and he ignores her and he flaunts his mistresses at Elmhurst Estate where they live.

Lady Eliza learns to turn the other cheek to her husband's infidelity and she contends herself out in the garden at White-Hall and Elmhurst Estate.

Finally, in December of 2255, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee Howard gives birth to their child, a son who she names Lord David William Beck and he becomes her successor to Essex Territory and Chartley Manor, her family home and White-Hall his maternal grandmother's estate.

Lady Eliza becomes pregnant a second time in 2260 and everything seems to go well but when it comes time to deliver the new baby.

The baby girl is born fragile and her health is precarious, and she is named Lady Lisa Katherine Beck, the poor little girl dies about nine days after she is born and she is laid to rest at White-Hall Manor next to her grandmother, Lady Penelope.

It appears Lady Eliza will recover, but all of sudden she comes down with a high fever and she takes to her bed, and although everything is done to save her, nothing seems to work and she takes a turn for the worse and she dies in November of 2261 and right before Lord David William Beck's 6th birthday and Lord Andrew Charles 11th birthday, Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee is buried out in the family cemetery at White-Hall Manor next to her mother, and baby daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine.

Lord David William Beck was only 6 years old when his beloved mother died and it was his paternal Aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford nee Beck with her husband, Lord Henry Frederick Stafford who raised him as she promised her best friend, Lady Eliza Katherine that she would.

Lord Edwin William Howard passed away in 2265, and he was 53 years old when he passed and Lord David William Beck was only ten years old when he saw his beloved grandfather laid to rest next to his grandmother, mother, and baby sister.

Lord David William Beck went onto marry Lady Katherine Kelly in June of 2275 and on December 21, 2276, Lady Katherine gave birth to their first child on his 21st birthday and it was their son, Lord David William Beck II (JR) that goes to marry this second cousin once removed, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard in June of 2294.

Lady Katherine Beck had a daughter , Lady Davina Wilhelmina Beck in 2281.

Lord David William Beck passes away in 2340 at the age of 85 and he is buried with honors from The United Federation of Planets and Star Fleet Academy and he is succeeded by his son, Lord David William Beck II as Earl of Essex Territory and with Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard as his wife. They went on to have a son, Lord David William Beck III in 2300, a daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beck who succeeded her mother to the Dukedom of Clarence Territory in 2306, and a second son, Lord Edward Andrew Beck in 2310.

It was Lady Samhain who implemented matrilineal primogeniture within her territory and she informed Lady Elizabeth that her niece, Lady Karissa Ann was her heiress until which time she had a daughter as neither of her other sisters at the time had with the exception of Lady Caroline Matilda and she had a son, and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina or Lady Karissa had married.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth became heiress to the following territories, Norfolk, Gloucester, Clarence, Bedford, Sussex, Northampton, Kendall, and Kent.

Lady Elizabeth was flattered that all her sisters had named her beloved Lady Karissa as their heirs along with that she was also heiress to Dukedom of Wessex Territory being the first child of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Lord Richard Edward III was Duke of Wessex Territory.

Lady Elizabeth was relieved when all of her sisters started to have a daughter as she didn't want to overburden with Lady Karissa governing all the territories on Star Base 12.

Lady Karissa Ann did go on to be 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory and Duchess-Consort of Gloucester and upon the birth of her brother, Lord Richard Edward Howard IV, she passed on the Dukedom of Wessex to him.

Lord Richard Edward Howard IV went onto to succeed his father in September of 2360, when Lord Richard Edward Howard III passed away at the age of 84 year old as Lady Elizabeth had passed away in 2359, one year before her husband at the age of 85 year old and they are laid to rest out in the garden at Beltane Manor near the rest of The Howard family.

Lord Richard Edward Howard IV was born in 2300, and was 60 years old but he had married in 2321 to Lady Janet Gordon and together they had three children, Lord Richard Edward V, 2325 followed by Lady Alexandra Elizabeth in 2331 and Lady Louisa Augusta in 2336

Lord Richard Edward Howard IV governed Wessex Territory from 2360 until 2400 and his son, Lord Richard Edward V becomes Duke of Wessex Territory in 2400 at the age of 75 years old but he governed Wessex for only ten years before his son Lord Richard Edward VI governs and he was born in 2360 and he marries in 2381 and he has Lord Richard Edward VII in 2385 and Lady Beltane Elizabeth in 2390 and Lord Richard Edward VII becomes Duke of Wessex in 2410 at the age of 25 years old.

Genealogy of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR

Lord Patrick  William Howard marries Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux  who has Lord Frederick William Howard who marries Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort who has Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR who marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and they have 

1. Lord Charles Andrew Howard (II) JR who marries Lady Patricia Eugenie Stuart

1. Lord Charles Andrew Howard III who marries Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope

2. Lady Patricia Charlene Howard who marries Lord Ralph Neville, 

3. Lord Patrick William Howard who marries Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford

4. Lady Charlotte Augusta Howard who marries Lord Frederick David Stafford

5. Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Fifth Duke of Norfolk  marries Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell

2. Lord Richard Edward Howard SR who marries Lady Florence Hastings

1. Lord Richard Edward Howard II (JR) who marries Lady Suzanne Bell

1. Lord Richard Edward III marries Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, 1st Duchess of Norfolk Territory

3. Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea who marries Lord Thomas Courtney 

1. Lord Thomas Richard Courtney, who marries Lady Frederica March

4. Lord Edwin William Howard who marries Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux

1. Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who marries Lord William David Beck. 

1. Lord David William Beck SR who marries Lady Katherine Grace Kelly  

1. Lord David William Beck III who marries Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard 1st Duchess of Clarence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

687 600 27
Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory in her own right and she is the eldest daughter and child of Lo...
14.5K 196 35
10 years old Prince Henry( Hiccup) Haddoc III and 9 years old lady Astrid Hofferson are betrothed since Astrid's birth and meant to rule the count...
331 262 14
Lady Matilda Philadelphia Carey is a young woman that comes to court during the Reign of King Edward IV of England and she is appointed as one of Que...
119 119 13
Lady Sophia Dorothea Howard is the forth daughter and fifth child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Duke and Duche...