Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux

Lady Penelope Renee Devereux is the eldest child of Lord Richard Devereux and Lady Anne Stafford.

Lady Penelope Devereux was born in 2210 and she was married off at an early age 2229, to Lord Robert Rich, 1st Earl of Warwick and with him she gave birth to two sons, Lord Robert Rich, and Lord Henry.

Lord Robert Rich died leaving his young widow very wealthy with two young sons in which case one was his heir and his heir to spare

Lady Penelope was 23 years old when she married the 25 year old , Lord Edwin William Howard and she was her father's heiress to the Earldom of Essex Territory (sur jure)

Lord Richard Devereux wanted to find his daughter a new husband, and he met Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR out at meeting between all the Dukes and Earls at a summit meeting on Star Base 12 and Lord Charles Andrew SR told Lord Richard Devereux that his youngest son, Lord Edwin William was looking for a wife.

What better choice could Lord Richard Devereux take for his daughter but the youngest son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and Lord Richard Devereux arranged for the two young people to meet and they seemed to get along very well from day one.

A marriage was agreed upon for June of 2234, and they were married on June 21, 2234, out at Norfolk Estate with only immediate family in attendance.

Lord Edwin William and Lady Penelope didn't have much luck of having children, but they did have one child, a daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard born in 2235 and she was the apple of her father and mother's eye along with Lady Penelope's two sons by Lord Robert Rich.

Lady Penelope became Countess of Essex upon her father's death in 2240 and her husband as a courteous received the title of Earl of Essex only as long as Lady Penelope lived and he would lose it once she passed away and it would pass on to heirs/heiresses of her body.

Lady Penelope Devereux was a distant relative of Lord Edwin's great-great-grandmother, Lady Margaret Devereux who was married to Lord Patrick William as the family were directed descendants of several well known English Aristocratic families such as The Grey's, The Woodvilles, and The Stafford's.

Lady Penelope Devereux was the daughter of Lord John Devereux and Lady Cecily Bouchier and she was married to Lord Patrick William Howard son of Lord Edward Howard and Lady Bridget Mortimer.

Lord Charles Andrew and Lord Richard Devereux both considered it a worthy match.

The marriage of Lord Edwin William Howard to Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux was considered one of the Howard's success marriage stories as it was a loving one and they adored their daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine.

Lady Eliza Katherine was married to Lord William David Beck in June of 2255, but it was against her will as she was in love with his younger brother, Lord David Edward Christopher Beck who was her age.

Lady Eliza Katherine Beck nee Howard gave birth to one child, Lord David William Beck on December 21, 2255 and she died a month later she gave birth to her daughter, Lady Lisa Katherine who predeceased her mother in November of 2261.

Lady Penelope Devereux died in September of 2265 and her husband, Lord Edwin William soon followed her in December of 2265, but he saw his grandson, Lord David William Beck turn 10 years old before he passed away.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR laid his youngest brother next to his beloved wife, daughter, and granddaughter and Lady Charlotte Augusta and Lord Henry Frederick Stafford received custody of ten year old, Lord David William Beck who grew up with his Aunt and Uncle.

Lord David William Beck married Lady Katherine Grace Kelly in June of 2275 and in December of 2276, their son, Lord David William Beck II (JR) was born on his father's 21st birthday and Lord Andrew Charles 25th birthday.

Lady Katherine Beck gave birth to a daughter, Lady Davina Wilhelmina Beck in September of 2281.

Lord David William Beck II (JR) married Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa second daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard (Lady Karissa ' little Peace-Maker." ) in June of 2294.

Another match made and blessed by Odin, The Almighty father and Freya, Mother of all Goddesses and it was extremely happy.

Lady Samhain gave her husband the title of Duke-Consort of Clarence and she received the title of Countess-Consort of Essex Territory. They governed jointly together.

Lord David William Beck II (JR) son didn't receive his mother's title or Dukedom as she made sure that only her female descendants could claim the title until she had a daughter she made her niece, Lady Karissa Ann Howard, her heiress.

Lady Samhain had two daughters, Lady Davina Edwina Beck and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beck and it was Lady Davina Edwina Beck who succeeded to the Dukedom of Clarence in 2350 upon the death of her mother.

Lady Samhain lived to be 80 years old and she died in 2350 and after being Duchess of Clarence since 2276 when her father bestowed the title of Duchess of Clarence on her at the time of her birth.

Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, her great-niece laid her to rest next to her father, mother, oldest sister, older brother, step-father, and aunt out in the garden at Beltane Manor.

Beltane Manor was the family estate starting in 2275 after the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and the family moved into their new country estate in the foothills of Bedford Territory.

Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck was 50 years old when she became Duchess of Clarence and she governed from 2350-2400.

Lady Edwina Beck married Lord Roger Mortimer and it was Lady Edwina Beck's great-granddaughter, Lady Anne Bouchier that succeeded her mother in 2400 as her mother Lady Bridget Bouchier had predeceased her.