FOREVER WITH HIM

By TeyanaMoon

The sequel to Alexander. Rosalie and Alexander's story continues, follow their lives as new parents and a gre... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
Important Author's Note
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

CHAPTER SIX

6K 235 27
By TeyanaMoon

Two days pass by quickly and before I know it, I am bidding farewell to my husband. I am dreading the next few days without him. We're pretty much joined at the hip and as much as that could be annoying for some people, we actually enjoy each other's company.

I find it hard to let go of him as we embrace. Deeply inhaling his scent, I hold on to him as if my life depends on it. This of course makes him chuckle, "Baby I've got to go."

His words prompt me to slowly loosen my grip on him, "I wish you didn't have to go."

He sighs and places a kiss on my forehead before staring deeply into my eyes, "I know my love. I wish I didn't have to go too. I will be back soon I promise."

"Come back to me in one piece." I look up at his handsome face, before taking his hand and placing it on my belly, "We'll be waiting for you."

He leans down to kiss my lips tenderly, "I love you guys." my heart skips a bit when he refers to both me and the babies.

"We love you too. Now go before Carter gets more impatient."

Lex rolls his eyes, "It just had to be him flying the jet today. I really wish that Sawyer was not on vacation."

I giggle at his visible frustration. Carter and Lex like to get under each other's skin. Their friendship is really entertaining to watch.

"Speaking of vacations..." his voice cuts my giggles, "I need you to talk to Archibald for me."

My eyebrows rise questioningly, "Oh yeah?"

He nods, "Yes my love. He needs a break but the kid is too adamant on staying busy. You're the only person I trust with the task of helping him change his mind about taking a break, even if it's for a month or so."

Lex really cares for Archie's wellbeing, and I can second that besides himself as the chairman and CEO of his company, Archie is just as dedicated to Cain Enterprises. The man might as well be the glue that holds that company together.

"I'll try my best." I say to Lex not making any promises. Archie is as stubborn as a mule sometimes.

"Yo Hamilton, we gotta go!" Carter yells out.

Lex waves him off, "I love you Mrs. Cain."

"I love you more Mr. Cain."

He grins, "I highly doubt that."

Our lips meet in a deep, passion filled kiss. Heat rises from my cheeks as a soft moan escapes my lips. Lex swallows it up and I feel him smile right before we pull apart.

I wave at him as he walks off into the hangar. Turning on my heel, I head back to the car.

I slide into the driver's side with a huge smile on my face, that is until a voice interrupts my moment of happiness. "Y'all are so nasty."

My eyes widen, I have completely forgotten that Gigi drove with us and now she has witnessed the exchange between myself and my husband. Lex drove by the apartment to pick her up because he did not want me to drive all the way back to town alone.

He really is too sweet.

"Shut up." I mumble, the smile making its way back to my face.

She snickers, "Nah sweetie, that was something else."

I giggle as I pull out of the parking spot. Gigi continues to rile me up, "You guys are ridiculously hot together. Got me sweating up in this car like I was watching some soft-core porno."

"Gigi!"

She cracks up laughing, "Don't deny it. You were ready to jump his bones out in the open ."

Well...she is not lying about that. My hormones keep getting me hot and bothered around Lex.

She takes my silence as an answer to her statement, "It's okay. You two are so cute. An inspiration to all. Hashtag, couple goals."

I can't help but join in as she laughs her head off. My heart clenches a little as I start to miss Lex.

Gigi and I have lunch at a cute indie themed restaurant.

"Is everything prepared for the family meet up?"

She huffs and looks towards the heavens, "I am dreading this. I feel like it's going to be one of the worst things to happen."

Shaking my head at her, I place my hand on top of hers on the table, "Everything will work out."

"How do you know?"

"I just know, trust me." I say with a shrug.

She takes a sip of her coffee, my mouth waters at the thought of drinking caffeinated drinks again. Decaf is just not cutting it for me.

"Mom is looking forward to it more than I am."

And I'm pretty sure that's because she has heard so much about Mrs.Woods. I am certain that she will give him a piece of her mind.

"Is she coming in with the guys?" I ask.

She nods, "I think so. Hopefully we can have everyone here at the same time, so that I can get this over with."

I can't help the grin that makes its way onto my lips, "This is going to be fun."

The glare she shoots at me makes my smile widen. This is really going to be so much fun. I might need a huge bowl of popcorn while I watch the drama unfold.

"Enough about my drama. We need to discuss something more important." she says suddenly. 

My brows rise, "More important than your wedding?"

She rolls her eyes, "Let's just say it's just as important."

"What is it?"

A smile appears on her face, "Your baby shower."

A heavy sigh escapes past my lips and my shoulders drop. Some part of me knew that she was going to bring this up. I have been avoiding it for the longest time.

Despite the look on my face, she continues, "I know how you feel about baby showers but please..." she clasps her hands together as she pleads, "Let me do this for you."

When I was younger, Nana used to tell me that having a baby shower before the child is born can bring bad luck for the family. According to her, she has witnessed quite a few spells of bad luck in her lifetime happening to other people all because they had baby showers before the kids arrived into the world.

Some part of me believes it, till to this day only because it's Nana and I trust her words. However, there is the other side of me, the logical side that wants to argue and go ahead with this whole thing.

After a quiet moment of contemplation, I arrive at a decision and let Gigi do this. "Okay fine."

"Yes!" she hops off her chair and engulfs me in a hug. "You won't regret this I swear." she says as she goes back to her seat with a huge smile on her face.

I listen to her speak of various themes that we can choose from. Her eyes sparkle and I nod along. I know that she is using this as an escape from the problems that plague her life currently. What am I if not a good friend and let her use my baby shower as a way to blow off steam.

She needs this more than I do right now.

***

The first night without Lex has been terrible. I am missing him so much. I literally had to sleep wearing one of his shirts and hugged his pillow the entire night, I needed to have his scent all over me. 

I like that we have this big house but it feels a little too big when I'm here by myself. Saba is the only companion I have left, and even she can feel Lex's absence.

After a quick morning prayer of gratitude, I drag myself from the bed and get on with my morning routine. I have to admit that I have gotten used to having my husband doing most of everything for me. He always helps me get off the bed, take a shower, and pick out an outfit. I am very spoiled and damn proud of it.

After my shower, I lather on some lotion before slipping into some leggings and one of Lex's giant long sleeved shirts.

Today is Nadia's day off so I have the house all to myself, with the exception of Saba the mastiff of course.

With Saba by my side, we go downstairs to the kitchen where I make breakfast for both of us. I go through my work emails while eating and sort out all the things that I have to get done on my schedule.

Since I am going on maternity leave in about a month's time I am making sure that I have everything done before handing over my work and position to someone else temporarily. I haven't even gone on leave and I already miss being busy.

Caesar and Lex would gang up on me if I even tried to bring up the idea of me not taking leave. I mean, I only recently started with my career. Children weren't a part of the plan so soon, so I am still in work-mode as much as I am now a mom. Hopefully I will be back as soon as possible.

After an hour into my work, I take a tea break and FaceTime mom. The phone rings for a few seconds before she picks up. Seeing her face pop up on the screen makes a smile immediately takeover my face.

"Well look who finally called." she drawls cheekily.

I roll my eyes, "I don't call for a few days and I'm the biggest villain in the world to you."

"I'm your mother, you should be calling me every single day."

Before I even reply she speaks again, "Wait, no...not every day. That's a bit too much. Even I get annoyed by the sound of your voice."

The snicker I was holding back turns into a laugh, "You're crazy."

She chuckles, "I know, that's why you love me."

"I love you 'cause you're my mom."

She dramatically rolls her eyes, "Yeah whatever. Why the heck are you calling?"

I take a sip of my tea. "I'm lonely."

"Then where's your husband?"

She leans the phone on the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter so that she can continue with making lunch. By the looks of it she is making a fruit salad for Nana.

"Lex is in Japan dealing with some work stuff."

She sharply turns back towards the screen, her right eyebrow arched questioningly, "Alexander left you alone?"

"Mom it's not like I can't take care of myself.", I try to calm her.

"He left his five and half month pregnant wife alone so he could fly halfway across the world?"

I try to get a word in but she talks over me, her anger and frustration on full display. "Oh I am going to call him and give him a peace of my mind. He is supposed to-"

"MOM!" 

My raised voice finally gets her attention. I take a deep breath, "The situation was unavoidable, he had to go. Trust me he also didn't want to leave me but he had no choice. I'm safe and I have Saba with me."

She scoffs, "Okay fine I'll let it slide but if you ever yell at me again, Rosalie I will drop kick you into next year."

Her threatening tone turns into a joking one, "Noted. How's Nana?"

She gets back to preparing the food, "She's getting better. Much better than when you guys were here."

I nod. Poor Nana, she seems like she's fighting a losing battle. The last time Lex and I visited was a few days after we announced the pregnancy. Nana was in and out of it most of the time. Seeing her like that breaks my heart. I held my tears the entire time I was in front of her and only allowed myself to cry when I got to bed with my husband. Lex held me the entire night.

Every day I pray that God keeps working his miracles in Nana's life. I still need her in my life, we all need her around. 

"How are you? Are the babies giving you any trouble?" she asks.

"I'm okay, just dying of heartburn though."

She smiles, "I had the same problem when I was pregnant with you. You'll survive. I still can't believe that you're carrying two babies."

I know exactly how she feels, "I also find it hard to believe."

We further talk about the arrangements for the nursery and the remaining baby shopping that we have to do.

"Oh by the way, Gigi is throwing a baby shower for me."

She briefly pauses as she is about to pour juice into a glass, "Really? Is that something you want?"

I nod, "I know how Nana feels about such things but I want this and it seems like a pretty good distraction for Gigi. her wedding stress is so close to killing her."

"If you want it then who is Francis' superstitious self to stop you? Just let me know when it is so that we can plan our trip to come over."

"I will definitely do that."

Her background shifts as she holds the cellphone in her hand once more, "Sweetie I have to go wake your grandmother now."

"It's okay, I'll call you guys later. Give Nana a kiss from me."

"Will do, I love you sweetheart." She pouts her lips and blows a kiss through the screen.

I do the same before hanging up, "I love you too."

Taking a look at my surroundings, I gently stand up and Saba follows me as I walk to the kitchen.

I rummage around the pantry and fridge as I prepare to make myself something to eat. Seeing mom handle that food made me quite hungry.

"Are you ready for lunch?" I ask Saba.

"WOOF!" she barks out. I take that as a 'yes' and cook up a storm.

A/N

I am finally back with an update after such a long time. I'm sorry Y'all had to wait so long. A lot of things have been going on. If Y'all keep up with news there was some crazy stuff going on in my side of the World.

I also had a wisdom tooth extraction this past Friday so I'm currently still recovering from that😷. I'm eating soft food and ice cream with some pudding. I just had to get this chapter out since you have waited so long.

I'll be back with more updates soon.

Happy reading!

Keep safe.

Lots of love : Thuli 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.6K 34
Sequel to "Hands All Over". Juice and Angela finally got their happily ever away from SAMCRO, but Charming has a way of pulling people back in. (Jui...
52.5K 3K 42
A Retelling of the Fairy Tale: Beauty and the Beast.-- Rosalie yearns for new sights and adventure, but she's trapped on the French coast in a simple...
3.4K 204 21
They've endured so much on their journey and proven determined to do right as their child is soon to enter this world. We can only hope the actions o...
945K 28.8K 26
~COMPLETED~ Three years ago,i was so in love,i was married to billionaire Ryan Alvares,we were happy till the day he threw me out,pregnant with his c...