(2) Repeating The Past /// Se...

By aleighaconley08

Okay so this is a sequel to Neglected... someone asked me if I would write a sequel.. so I said. Why not? O... More

1. Yay! I'm 6!
2. Christmas Surprise
3. Best Big Sister Ever
5. Day With My Girls
6. Treating Allisia Different
7. Moving Forever
8. Were Leaving
9. Storybook Maine
10. School
11. Henry
12. First Date
13. The Truth
14. Dinner At Grannys
15. School Dance
16. Blessing
17. Proposing
18. She Said Yes!
19. Wedding
20. Our New Life
21. The End

4. Baby's Here

1.2K 29 1
By aleighaconley08

Allisia's Pov:

I was waiting outside of a hospital room with my aunts and uncles. My dad was inside the room with my mother and she was bringing my little sister to life. "I wonder what her name is?" I said out loud. Hope smiled at me.. "Me too."

After a while the doctor opened the door.. "2 of you can come in.. until we move her to a different room.." me and Auntie Hope were entering the room. I looked at my mommy who was holding a small baby and my dad who was hovering over them.

I ran over to my mom ma spooked at my baby sister.. "Allisia.. meet you baby sister. Avalon Melina Salvatore." I smiled at my sister and kissed her head... "She's so pretty." I giggled. I heard a flash so I turned and saw Hope taking pictures of us all... I looked back at daddy before snuggling closer to mommy.

Damon's Pov:

I wish Stefan were here to see this... but he and Elena left about 1 year ago to go travel.. they still check in with us almost every other day.. so thats good. I can't believe my life has come to this. Two daughters and a wife, although I still want a son.. well I guess next time.

I could see Alora drifting off to sleep so I gently took my baby and sat down on the chair.. "Allisia.. come here." Allisia sat down on the chair beside me and I handed her Avalon. Beautiful... absolutely beautiful.

Allisia's Pov:

My baby sister... she's so perfect, and beautiful. "I promise to always be there for you and to love you forever." I kissed my sisters head and clutched her to me.. my little sister.

Third Person Pov:

Everyone got there turns in holding the new addition to the family, but somethings changed. The Mikaelson's are starting to get too attached to the baby. What type of drama will stir.

After that day Alora, Damon, and Allisia brought there new daughter/sister into her new home. Promising to love her forever.

356 - Words

Avalon's Bedroom/Nursury

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 32K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
40.4K 819 41
When the world needs a hero, one is born...with powers exceeding any that have been known. Rose Hathaway was broken. After everything she had gone th...
2.6M 52.3K 30
❝You really think you can fight them with a bow and arrow?❞ [ season 3+4 of the vampire diaries ] klaus mikaelson x fem!oc started: 11 august 2015 fi...
119K 6.1K 83
This two legacy had been competing for being the top Mafia Group all across the world. The war had been starting since one century back then between...