Can love be calculated//Kaebe...

By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

Jean received a letter with a secret information that makes her worry. Can she safe her dear people of mondst... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
Outro
Important
KazuhaxGorou

17

870 26 3
By xXxDayxDreamerxXx

Jean
(1 day left)
,,I'm going to be on my guard don't worry. I might look like some dump and stupid bard who only cares about himself but that's not true...I care about my people you can count on me Jean I'm the Anemo Archon after all"
Venti said and smiled. I smiled back. ,,What a relief thank you" ,,No Problem I need to go and you get some sleep please you're sleeping bags are so freaking visible haha"
,,Thanks I guess?"
,,Byeeee!"

And with that the Archon jumped out of the window. Then he was gone. Maybe I should take a little break. If somethings going to happen tomorrow I should get enough sleep to be prepared.

,,Oh Jean~ guess you're leaving right?" Lisa suddenly said as she entered the room.
,,Oh hey yeah I'm leaving"
,,Good Choice let's be prepared"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 61 7
შენ სულ სტალკავ კიმ ნამჯუნს და როდესაც მის ბინაში შემთხვევით აღმოჩნდები,გაარკვევ რომ ნამჯუნი ფსიქოპატი და სექსუალური მოძალადეა.დანარჩენი უკვე ფიკში ნ...
67.2K 1.7K 21
Shuichi and Kokichi grew up together in the same town, they were actually best friends. Until one day when the detective leave Japan for America. Yea...
10.8K 189 36
SHIPS - Rengiyuu (slight) Obamitsu Tankana Akaren (ONE SIDED) Hello! This is my first time writing a silly story like this so it might not be long o...
996 19 4
Nathaniel is a young dragon rider who protects his island Parisia with his friends. However what will happen when a mysterious boy with even more mys...