𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑 - 𝐄𝐑�...

By user757575757575

FOLLOWS THE AOT TIMELINE ❝Do you need help by any chance?, you look lost ❞ A young F/N wakes up in an unfami... More

𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐭 | 𝟑
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟓
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏 | 𝟔
𝐀... 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧? | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 | 𝟕
𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 | 𝟖
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 | 𝟗
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐭 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟏
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐌𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟎
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐬 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟕
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚 | 𝟑𝟏
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟐
𝐀𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫 | 𝟑𝟑
𝐀 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 | 𝟑𝟒
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝟑𝟓
𝐀 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟑𝟔
𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐬 | 𝟑𝟕
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 | 𝟑𝟗
𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠! | 𝟒𝟎
𝐒𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 | 𝟒𝟏
𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 | 𝟒𝟐
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 | 𝟒𝟑
𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 | 𝟒𝟒
𝐌𝐏𝐬 | 𝟒𝟓
𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☽

𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 | 𝟐𝟑

1.6K 53 40
By user757575757575

'That woman, her name is Saoirse', I announced making eye contact, glancing at the three of them.

'Saoirse?', Eren replied as they stared, 'What a pretty name'.

'She was pretty too, I got a better look at her face, and the other people around her, ones that I couldn't see before'.

'Who else F/N?', Mikasa pondered.

The light that had been placed upon the table had slowly began to dim, the candle in the lantern on its last days, or nights.

'Grisha was there', I mumbled, 'There was another woman too, called Dina. It seemed like they were married'.

'Married?', Eren sighed as I saw his expression drop having to remember the loss of his mother and father. In his face I could see how much it pained him to think of them.

Especially Carla.

'I'm sorry Eren, but he looked much younger, I had only recognised him once his name was called. It wasn't any time around recent years before we moved here so i'm sure it's nothing to worry about', I spoke reassuringly with a soft smile.

'Well then what about your necklace and it glowing? You mentioned when we were little, that night, that she was wearing it in your dream', Eren stated.

He remembered.

'Maybe it's because it belonged to her? And you were dreaming about her?', Armin concluded.

'So her presence was strong then?', Mikasa added, 'Any idea who she was?'.

'No, I cant figure out, let alone remember my relation to her', I placed my hands on my head, deep in thought, 'I think it's just best if we all go to bed. It's late and we can just talk about it over breakfast'.

'Are you sure?', Eren asked, 'I dont want you in that state again we should really figure out what's going on'.

'It's okay Eren, really', I smiled, 'We'll talk about it over breakfast'.

'Fine. Mikasa make sure she's okay', Eren asked as he stood up from his chair slowly, along with Armin.

'We'll be heading off now then, we'll see you at breakfast', Armin let us know as he walked over to hug me.

'Goodnight you guys', I hugged Armin, then waved the two of them goodbye as they left, closing the door quietly as to not awaken anyone.

Again.

I took a sluggish walk back to our room with Mikasa, my mind clouded yet so close as to figuring out everything.

'I don't think that you're okay', Mikasa said glumly as my head perked up, looking at her.

'I'm okay Mikasa, I promise', I lied.

'I always keep my promises'.

'Okay then, I believe you', she smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck, 'Don't scare me like that again though. You weren't waking up'.

'I'm sorry for that part', I chuckled, It must be because the dream wasn't over. I mean as soon as it finished I sat up', I admitted to her.

'Mhm', she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

'We should just sleep now Mikasa, we can deal with the details later, i'm sure you're tired', I offered.

'Fine, climb in then', she lifted up her quilt implying she would comfort me again from these dreams, and for that I was glad.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Rise and shine F/N, time for training again'

My eyes widened as the day had arrived, a small light shone through the thin curtains that covered the windows of our cabin.

'What time is it?', I rubbed my eyes.

'6:30, we can get some weight training in this morning before breakfast if you want, i'm sure neither of us are feeling a run', Mikasa offered as she passed me my clothes.

'Sure thing', I smiled as I changed, and we soon left for morning training with eachother.

And sooner rather than later, breakfast arrived.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

'Morning you two', Eren spoke as he and Armin arrived to our table in the canteen area.

'Morning', I replied, scoffing down my porridge as last nights events took a tonne of energy out of me.

'So Saoirse is her name?', Eren began to conversate as the rest of us three ate.

'Yeah, it was said like seer-sha', I explained to them, more people soon gathering around us.

'That's an uncommon name here, or in shiganshia at least. I dont think i've ever heard of it', Armin stated, placing his juice back on his tray in thought.

'What do you think it means?', Mikasa questioned which made the four of us think.

'What does what mean?', Reiner's voice struck my mind as I watched him walk over to us four with his breakfast tray.

'The name Saoirse Reiner', Eren reiterated, making space for him to sit down on the bench next to him and Armin.

'Oh i've heard that name before, I think it means something along the lines of...', he paused to think, taking the toast out of his mouth.

'Freedom. That's it'.

'Freedom', I repeated

'I like it', Eren quickly stated.

'Me too', I smiled, 'Hey Reiner how did you know the name, where did you recognise it from?', I questioned.

'There was a lady with that name where we lived before we came here, you know in the south-east part of wall Maria'.

'Oh cool, i'm glad you could clear it up for us', I smiled towards him.

At this point we had finished our food and were nearing our last days before we graduated the survey corps and disbanded.

I was excited as over the last three years I had put all of my effort into studying and training, especially with Mikasa, so I hope to end up in the top ten. Of course i'm not as intelligent as Armin, as strong as Mikasa or as driven as Eren, but still, i've come far and there is a reason i'm here.

And I can do it.

'I can't believe this will be over soon', Mina gasped as a group of us girls walked out onto the training grounds for our final assessments.

'Neither can I, I just hope to see all of you guys in the future', I added, the dirt from the hard grounds brushing over our shoes for the final time.

'We'll be just fine', Mikasa interrupted.

'Yeah with you I will be', I replied laughing.

'You're quite the cadet yourself i'm not sure you need me', she joked.

'Of course I need you Mikasa! I always will and you know that', I told her sincerely.

'Well i'm glad then', she smiled at me naturally, before a loud voice interrupted us.

'GOOD MORNING CADETS, AS SOME OF YOU MAY BE AWARE, THIS IS YOUR LAST DAY IN TRAINING. WE WILL BE ASSESSING YOU, PERFORM YOUR BEST AND MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU CHOOSE YOUR REGIMENT, WHETHER ITS THE MILITARY POLICE, SCOUTING REGIMENT OR THE GARRISON, YOU CHOOSE CORRECTLY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL', Shadis announced to the many of us standing in front of him.

'Here it is our last day in this hell hole', a whiney voice beside me commented, I looked to see Ashley and Amber, a pair who have been nothing but trouble for me, moan. Although I did my best to just ignore them but set them straight where it was necessary.

However I hope they realise that it will actually get worse from here, we'll be leaving the walls and it's likely we'll run into titans, especially since I overheard them talking about joining the survey corps. It's unlikely that with what they can bring to the table they'll reach the top ten and get a place in the military police anyway. They spent far too much time complaining and antagonising others instead of putting in the work I know they're capable of.

Shame.

'Ready to spar', Reiner tapped me on the shoulder.

'Just like when we first arrived', I retaliated.

'Of course'.

'Let's see if you can beat me this time hey Reiner?', I laughed in his face.

'Let's go'.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
       ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Panting, I collected myself, my thoughts, after sparing all day in the heat.

I won against Reiner, however this time it was much closer.

Losing against Mikasa hurt, it was a hard fight and I put up what I could, especially since at the start I wouldn't have been able to do what I did.

And finally Eren. He also brought a tough fight. Ours ended in a draw, unfortunately, because I would've liked to have seen who would've won between the two of us.

I guess we'll have to wait for something like it to come around again.

'Are you ready for dinner F/N?', Mikasa asked as we rested in our room after the heavy training.

'Yeah sure we'll go now', I jumped up off of my bed, following her out of the cabin, making sure to grab others along the way.

'Mina! Sasha! Ymir! Krista! You coming for dinner?', I called out, and ever so quickly their doors unlocked and they followed behind us.

'I heard there is going to be a small party tomorrow night, you know, because it'll be our last night with literally everyone together', Ymir announced as we walked over.

'Nice!!!', Sasha exclaimed, 'I'll tell my boys when I get in there'.

'Who Sasha?', Krista spoke sweetly.

'Connie and Jean of course', she shrugged, running in front of us into the cafeteria.

We quickly followed, I spotted Eren and Armin almost immediately and took Mikasa's hand, walking over towards them.

'You did well today you two, the heat really got to me', Armin huffed as he passed us over the food that they got for us.

'It was exhausting but we did it', I sighed in relief, sitting down on the bench, 'Hey did you hear apparently there is going to be a small party tomorrow night as we graduate tomorrow', I mentioned to them.

'Oh yeah?', Eren replied, 'You gonna go?'.

'I think i'll go, it depends on how long i'll stay for though', I laughed, 'What about you lot?'.

'I'll go if you go', Mikasa replied.

'Same here', Armin added.

'I'll just go wherever you go', Eren looked at me.

'It's settled then. We'll go'. I smiled kindly towards the three of them.

With that, we finished our last official dinner with everyone in training. Some people stayed a while after dinner to talk as did the four of us,
but we knew that we had to get up early for the graduation celebration and the announcement of the top 10, so once it reached midnight we all decided to hit the hay, as Armin and Mikasa walked ahead, Eren stayed back with me.

'So, are you glad it's over?', he asked.

'Isn't it just beginning', I replied, looking at him.

'Yeah, a new chapter I guess you could say'

'Yeah'.

'The sky looks nice tonight, the moon's bright', he commented.

'It does', I let out a sigh of relief, 'What's got you so interested in it all of a sudden?'.

'Oh nothing!', I watched him slightly panic, 'It's just since you mentioned, the way you watch it, I see it in a different light, that's all'.

'I think that's very sweet', I grinned watching his face return back to a normal state.

'I'll see you in the morning yeah?', Eren checked with me before I walked into the cabin.

'Yep, see you then', I began to walk through the door as Mikasa had already stepped in.

'And don't be late to our graduation like you were to our introductions to this place', he added with a smile.

'Hey I was just on time for that!', I laughed pointing at him whilst holding onto the door with my other hand.

'Yeah yeah whatever', he laughed also, beginning to walk away.

'Goodnight F/N'.

'Goodnight Jaeger'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
10.2K 414 18
armin has never been more oblivious to anything else in his life. for such a smart person, he can't see what's right in front of his face, but there'...
36.7K 1.8K 44
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ───── A girl who is...
19K 711 30
She's an optimistic aspiring actress, and he's an obstacle she crashed into. She finds him to be a waste of time, he finds her to be a pain in his a...