Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 6 ◁

364 6 0
By wandylan_

Beacon Hills, October 2013.

Reese's POV :

I, Allison and Lydia were currently at the mall, on the escalator more precisely. We were pretty close, emotionally speaking I mean, but with all that happened lately we didn't really hang out to do anything funnier than fight big bad guys that run in town.

"So..." Lydia trailed off, making me leaving my thoughts as the strawberry blonde looked at Allison. "You and Isaac? Huh?"

Allison giggled, shaking lightly her head. "Um... we don't- we aren't dating yet! But I think it's gonna happen soon." She blushed. Then, she turned her head in my direction. Shit. "You?"

"Me?" I questioned innocently as I point myself with my finger.

"You know..." Allison trailed off but I play dumb and gave her a confused look.

"With Stiles?" Lydia grinned ear to ear. "Did you guys do it?"

Allison turned all her attention on me as I saw a small smirk making its way on her lips. I just rolled my eyes at her question.

"Why's everyone asking me that?" I mumbled, rolling my eyes once again as the escalator ends. We began to walk toward a shop, especially a clothe's one. "Yes, we did."

Allison and Lydia looked at each other with two big grins on their face. Then they started to ask me how it was or if he was good in bed. Honestly, he was. I told them without all the details, of course.

We continued our visit and it had to come to an end. Now was the time I prepare myself for Stiles and I's date.

Extern POV :

"Hey, would you look at that!" Reese's dad exclaimed himself enthusiastly.

"What?" Reese shyly said. She perfectly knew that he was referring to the beautiful dress that her mother brought her.

"You're gorgeous, sweetheart." Steven, her dad, told her more calmly. The smile on his face was so big, he seemed to be the proudest father on the Earth. And he was. "You..." He trailed off before continuing, "You look like your mom."

"Thanks, dad." She smiled softly at him.

They both took a deep breath before her dad asked,

"So... a date? Right?"

"Yes, dad." She replied. Steven smirked slightly and went to ask another thing but Reese quickly covered his mouth with her hands. "Shh, don't say anything, please." She begged.

"I'm not gonna say anything." He said innocently when she removed her hands. After a moment he urgently spoke. "Is that the guy who here last time?" She painfully nodded. "Your Valdove so?" He smirked.

"Yes dad, he is." She rolled her eyes.

"You know, it's okay to have sex." He smiled proudly.

He caught them too, once. But surprisingly, he was okay with that.

"You know, you can have sex! It's not a problem, not a problem at all." He explained.

"Oh god." Reese mumbled, looking at her dad like he was crazy.

"In my house? Not a problem. In a cinema? A little more exciting I would say." He continued.

"Dad." She stopped him, awkwardly chuckling. "Please, stop." She asked embarrassed.

Steven didn't listen to his daughter and continued, "A thing you can try is in a library. It's really entraining."

"Dad, it's becoming a bit embarrassing." She said as she moved a piece of hair behind her ear.

At the same moment, Stiles knocked on the door, making Reese sighed in relief. She opened it, mumbled some good bye to her father, took her coat and closed the door.

Stiles's eyes widen at the rush but then understand when her dad yelled though the door,

"Just don't forget the condoms!"

Reese's cheeks were red like hell.

When they arrived at Derek's loft, Reese went to walk inside, hands in hands with Stiles but he stopped her.

"I just have to meet Scott." She nodded before continuing, "It won't last long, I'll meet you in a few." He then kissed her on the lips.

Reese made her way upstairs, when she entered she saw a lot, and I mean a lot of people dancing, drinking or making out. Almost all of their body were painted with UV paint. The Valraven searched for the stand and found it, she walked near it.

"Face or body?" The painter asked, holding a brush.

"Body." Reese didn't hesitated.

The blonde girl started to paint some swirls here and there. Then she painted her lips with a flashing pink.

The brown haired girl thanked her and walked away.

Meanwhile, Stiles met Scott and Kira and entered the loft as they talked.

"It just showed up there on my key ring this morning. Reese had the same on hers. We asked my dad and her's but they didn't know anything about it." Stiles explained, looking at the keys. He took Reese's one so he had the two in his hands.

"It's just keys, right?" Scott questioned, not seeing where the problem were exactly.

"Yeah, but it's not mine and neither Reese's. And I don't know how they got there or what they are for."

"You want to leave so we can figure it out?" Scott asked as they stopped near the doors.

Reese smiled when she saw her boyfriend in the room. She made her way toward him.

"Hey you." Stiles sighed happily, seeing her painted body.

"I'm a little drunk." She told him honestly as she pulled him into a big kiss.

She felt his lips move faster against hers and they both didn't care about Scott and Kira standing just beside them, staring or not.

"Do they do this a lot?" Kira wondered quietly to Scott.

"Uh..." Scott didn't really know what to respond, he was more focus on Stiles's tongue on Reese's mouth who he considers like his sister. "Normally not this intense but yeah." He replied after a moment.

   Lydia was walking near them and saw the couple making out, she smirked and said, "Freshly reminder, you guys are in public."

   They pulled away, not able to breath normally due to the long kiss/making out. Reese gave her a middle finger and a sarcastic smile in which Lydia responded by the same gestures. They both laughed as the strawberry blonde walked away.

   Stiles turned to face Scott as Reese giggled at the paint on her boyfriend lips because of her. "It can wait." The hyperactive boy said as he brought Reese to dance.

   The two dance during a long moment before Stiles asked,

   "You want something to drink?" Reese nodded her head as they headed to the stand, took two beers and then walked to sit in the stairs.

   "Do you have a bottle opener?" She asked.

   "Oh, yeah." Stiles responded and gave her his keys.

   "Hey." She stopped him, placing her hand on the keys. "Look like our mystery keys have phosphors on it."

   "Yeah." He said, not really paying attention to what she was saying.

   Reese turned her head and saw that he was staring at her, more precisely her lips. He leaned and pressed his lips on top of hers.

   Their lips were moving slowly until Reese decided she wanted more so she deepened the kiss and Stiles tilted his head to get a better access to her lips.

   Their tongue were eventually added into the kiss and the Valraven felt his hands making their way on her bare waist while she had her hands tangled in his hair near his neck.

   After a moment where the kiss got heated, Lydia passed near them once again and decided to tease them once again,

   "In public, second warning."

   They pulled away, chuckling at Lydia's statement. Then Stiles asked,

   "What's phosphor?"

   "They're any substance that luminesces. Your teeth, your fingernails, laundry detergent... It's also in the paint that everyone's using right now." She explained, chuckling at the last part. "Reacts to UV lights, that's why it glows."

   "God, that's hot when you speak nerd." He muttered softly but them realised, "How would we get phosphors on our keys?" He wondered, glaring at Reese and his keys.

   "Well, if we've been handling chemicals." She stated.

   "No, I don't think we-" he started but cut himself when he realised something. "We have to go back to school."

   And with that, they went to school.

When they arrived, they went to see if the keys they found could unlock the chemistry closet where Barrow normally was.

Once Stiles put the key in, he looked up at Reese.

"Try the other." She whispered, glaring at the key that was on her key ring. And it fit.

They walked in and looked at the board where the atomic numbers were.

   Stiles walked closer to them, took a chalk and began writing the same numbers beside. His handwriting matches perfectly with the one from the board.

Stiles wrote this with Reese's help, but they didn't know she was a part to the plan. And they'll not find it so soon.

And this night, Oni appeared for the first time. Trying to search for a evil spirit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 42.8K 45
HOSTAGE [ BOOK TWO ] ✧ WARNING: SMUT Harper Verum's sophomore year had not turned out at all how she expected it to. In fact, everything changed last...
29.8K 1.1K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
830K 32.6K 80
[BOOK 2] "𝙞 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝." As Junior Year begins, lies...
78.6K 1.8K 14
teen wolf season two book two stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed © voidvaleska