Sun'Meadows Prophecy

By Midmoonwolf

{Warrior cats story} Sun'Meadow's Prophecy. This story is revolved around a Molly of Wind-clan whom is gifted... More

・Cats of River~Clan・
・Cats of ThunderClan・
・Cats of ShadowClan・
※Chapter one:The gathering※
※Chapter Two:The Spread※
※Chapter 3:The war※
※Chapter four:The agonizing※
※Chapter five:The litter※{Final chapter]
※Authors note※

・Cats of windclan・

6 0 0
By Midmoonwolf

Windclan:
Leader; PlainStar,a muscular Tom with a dense and fluffy brown,orange,black and white pelt with deep brown eyes.
Deputy;WeepingWillow,a long haired and massive she with a light brown pelt and a dark brown mane,tan and white tail,dark brown stripes all over body,a white front arm,orange monarch wing upon left ear,dark brown cropped ears,one side of right face is scarred badly from a fire,half blind and green eyes.
Medic; NightPrawl,a skinny and short coated Tom with a fully black pelt and piercing blue eyes.
Warriors: MouseBrindle;a small,light brown and white she with a blind eye and a brown eye. QuietOwl;A massive grey Tom with a long and dense coat,many many battle scars along his body but his oval shaped Green eye and Grey eye are intact. SprintFawn; a medium sized she with a medium amount of brown and dark brown speckled fur and naturally narrowed brown eyes. GrainFever;A irritating small grey Tom with grey eyes whom is always sick. Haystack;A massive orange Tom with a cream colored mane and intimidating orange eyes,his fangs and claws are oddly long..! SiameseStroke;A Siamese she with a green eye and a blue eye. SiameseShade;A Siamese Tom with a green eye and a blue eye.
Apprentices: Foxpaw;a small she with long fur whom looks of a fox. Rose'paw; a pink and white she whom has incredibly long and dense fur with light pink eyes. Wishfulpaw;A oddly massive Tom whom is white and black with grey eyes. RoamingPaw; A brindle Tom with a short coat and amber eyes. Sunpaw;a cream and white she with ginger ears,white mane,white front arms and hind legs,golden freckles,silver nose bridge,a ginger and white tail,orange butterfly under her right ear and a big white bow she stole from two legs.
Queens: Outlook'Meadow;a long haired turtle shell she with blue eyes,Spring'Rose;A beautiful and petite molly who's pelt is pink and white with rosy pink eyes to match,Forest'Tulip;A short haired orange and white molly,Winter'Freeze;A cold hearted she with a icy white & grey pelt whom has beautiful icy blue eyes to match.
Elders: WindSneer;A white and blue she whom is very strong for her petite size and being blind. Daisyfog;a ginger and white she cat whom is battle scarred along the left side of her body.Onyxhawk;A black,white and dark grey Tom with blue eyes,he has many many scars and always tells the heroic stories behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 1.9K 25
အချစ်ဆိုတာ လူသတ်ရတာလောက် ရင်ခုန်စရာမကောင်ဘူး ကူ ကိုယ်အတွက်အချစ်ဆိုတာကစားစရာထပ်မပိုဘူး အခ်စ္ဆိုတာ လူသတ္ရတာေလာက္ ရင္ခုန္စရာမေကာင္ဘူး ...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
230K 5.2K 66
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...