Their little princess

By wizardic

Calista Blackthorn, fierce and tough 14 year old fighting her own darkness. After a long 9 years, she is sent... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Not an update
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Not an update
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Epilogue
Readers

Chapter-48

11.3K 363 48
By wizardic

"Three.........Two........One"

"NO WAIT"

"Hmm, exactly what I thought"

"L-Lucifer, I-I swear......... I don't K-know........ I-I don't know ....how it happened" the male spoke wincing in Pain

Lucifer smirked as he grabbed his knife and stabbed into the males knee cap.

The man yelled in agonizing pain.

"The best music for my ears ........ Now you are going to tell me or I can play my favourite music for the whole day" Lucifer spoke, his face cold and firm.

He was not lying

Torturing is like a hobby for him.

Screams of pain is like a music to his ears.

"Tell me the name" Lucifer spoke in a deadly tone.

"Elias, it was Elias" the man yelled in pain as Lucifer stabbed the knife into his palm.

Lucifer smirked

"So he is trying to play with devil himself, seems like he didn't learn from last time"

"Sure I will wait for him and give him the most pleasurable death he is begging for" Lucifer spoke with venom dripping in his tone, a wicked grin played in his lips as he remembered how he killed Elias's wife and daughter infront if his own eyes.

"May be I will get you in my hands on the same day Eva" Lucifer smirked, he very well know how to taunt her, he know where to strike to get the reaction he wanted.

That's was his plan when he send his mens to attack her brothers it was just a fun play for him.

His mens attacked Victor Blackthorn at night, when he was driving his car alone.

As expected Victor took care of them single handedly and then send the bodies as return gifts the next day, all 8 of them shot on head.

It isn't like Lucifer knight care about his Henchmens, they are like a tool for him to play which he will replace any moment.

He grow them, only to serve him, to get killed for him.

It was always like that expect for Callie.

The moment Luca reported that the girl he brought is Callista Blackthorn, daughter of David Blackthorn, Lucifer was amused , he decided to toy with her.

After all having his rivals daughter at his side is always an advantage.

He decided to kill her mother, close her missing case, he didn't want anyone to search for her,

Because

He was the one who saw the small fire buying inside her, that can burn down everything to ashes. He saw a sharp, efficient weapon in her, which he named Eva, Eva Gabriel.

He trained her.

He moulded get into his ruthless weapon, that is designed to kill.

He was the first one to realise that Callie is suffering from multiple personality disorder and decided to use the vulnerable side of her to his advantage, so he can get control of Eva.

He later killed David Blackthorn because he know that the man is clever and will be a hindrance to his plan. He know that David Blackthorn is sharp and would eventually find his hands in his ex-wife death and it will finally lead to his missing daughter.

So he cleared him from his path.

Lucifer can clearly see that Eva or should he say Callie or Callista Blackthorn will come for him soon.

He was waiting for her for the last 6 months.

For her to strike back.

And his gut feeling says that he don't have to wait longer.

Ride to school was silent, Xander and Damien was trying to make conversation with Callie, they were smiling but it looked forced out.

Firstly they were shocked with Callie's behavior at morning, and secondly, they still couldn't believe that their sister somehow is friends with Eva and the two who got dead.

They were confused, how can their sister know someone like Eva, who Edward described as dangerous.

Callie was Silently stressing out about her test score, it's not like she want to top or anything, she isn't a bit interested in knowing what she did in those papers.

Because she just remember staring out of the classroom window for almost 20 Minutes at the he end of paper, she have no idea what she did rest of the time.

She just hoped that she had written enough to pass.

Callie was attending a lecture, it's just 3nd period and she was getting more and more pissed as time passes. She wanted to get out of the class immediately.

That's exactly what she did, ignoring the professor, who was calling her back, she walked with no idea where to go.

She was passing through the empty corridor, when out of nowhere, few boys blocked her path.

"Hey, look who's here alone" one of the guy spoke.

"I was waiting for getting you alone" another one spoke, Callie remembered him as the blonde jerk who decided to mess with her at cafeteria.

There were 5 of them in total including the blonde jerk.

Before she could reply, she was dragged into an empty classroom.

"What the fuck are you doing" she shouted

"You were so fierce then, what happened baby girl, your brothers won't come to save you like last time" the blonde one spoke with a evil grin as she eyed her.

"I am sorry, But I don't have time for your bullshit" Callie rolled her eyes before turning to walkout of the classroom, but the blonde grabbed her arm tightly and pushed her into the wall.

Surely it will leave a bruse.

Heck

Who cares about the bruse now when that blonde jerk is standing so close to her invading her personal space, if that's not enough, he have her hands tightly held together above her head on the wall with one of his hands and another covering her mouth. He then gestured his minions to lock the door.

Who did as told with a horrible grin attached to their face, enjoying the look of panic in her face.

"Do you have any idea, what I can do baby girl" he whispered leaning towards her ear.

Now five of them are surounding her, eyeing her as if she is some meal, the blonde removed his hands from her mouth, but he was still holding her hands with his another hand.

He was now eyeing her pink lips with those lustful eyes.

"Do you have any idea, what my brothers will do to you, when they came to know about this" she asked, there was no longer the hint of panic in her, which was there seconds ago.

She watched the smile of their face falter at the name of her brothers, but it came back immediately.

"Don't try to scare me with your brothers, it won't work, I will handle two of then, we can even give them a video surprise of their sister" he hissed.

He looked at his friend for a moment, who immediately took his phone and started recording.

"You know I have five brothers in total right? Other than Damien and Xander Blackthorn, I have Edward, Diego and Victor Blackthorn as my brothers, Diego and Edward surely won't like someone standing close to his sister, well I think you don't even want to face Victor, Do you?" Callie asked with a challenging voice.

Hearing her brothers names, four of the boys took few step backwards, just the name of Victor is enough to scare the shits out of them.

The blonde was looking at her gritting his teeth, but he didn't made a move on her Instead hebremoved his hands and stared at her with anger.

He surely know what Victor Blackthorn is capable off.

Ignoring them, Callie started to walk out, she didn't want to waste her time on these jerks.

"Don't think that you escaped you Bitch, I will make you pay for everything, even your dick of brothers" he spat Angrily.

"Do you know what? I do have some time to spare" Callie spoke her eyes turning a dark shade of grey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5K 50
Y/n a girl who went through many things in life. She lives alone. She only has her mom and her sister whom she never considered as a family. She c...
124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
5.2K 180 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
14 0 23
After Avery's assault freshman year, she definitely wasn't looking to fall for the bad boy in town. However, when she ran face first into him in the...