I'M NOT WEAK (Tododeku)

By emodeku1villian

My name is Izuku Midoriya and I am a omega. Most alphas think they can use me for there own selfish desires... More

Intro (You can skip if you want)
Chapter 1:" I'm a Omega?"
Chapter 2: "Why me?"
Chapter 3: Therapy
Chapter 4: Trauma
Chapter 5: Best friend?
Chapter 6: Choices
Chapter 7: Heat or love?
Tododeku photos ⚠️Art not mine⚠️
Chapter 8: Cuddle
Chapter 9: Kacchan
Chapter 10: "What have I done?"
Chapter 11: Blood
Not an update just a one-shot that I did
Not an Update... just a vent.
Art
How I write my story
Chapter 13: "Thanks for quieting my thoughts"
Chapter 14: Helping
Please Read
Q AND A
Please watch video on top (not serious but fun)
Q and A Part 2
Hey guys.....
Hey Guys P2
Chapter 15: No coular?
Chapter 16: This bitch or my bitch
Chapter 17: Inner Demon
Chapter 18: Rules
Chapter 19:
Little Miss Perfect.
Snapchat
Guess what....not an update (Vent part 2)
I made a discord server
Not a Chapter

Chapter 12: "Blood P2

930 29 13
By emodeku1villian

Previously:

Izuku pulled Shoto thought this house until they go to the kitchen. Shoto served the plates and they ate in silence. This silence is what they both needed. This calm, loving silence.

_______________________________________

"Hey I got to go" Shoto said getting up from the dinning table after they both ate breakfast. Shoto made soba because that's the only thing that he can make.

Deku: "What where are you going"

no no he wouldn't leave just because I gave him pleasure. He wouldn't do that right I mean its Shoto, he would never hurt me on purpose. 

Shoto: "Hey dont worry I'm just going to go back to my house to get some clothes and other stuff that has my scent on it for you"

Izuku immediately relaxed after hearing that. "Hey Sho if its not to much trouble, I mean, well do you have a trench coat? And well if you do can I wear it?" Izuku knew exactly what he was doing. Rocking back and forth on his heels, calling Todoroki by a nickname. Acting shy an cute so he could get what he wanted. 

Now this was the good a part about being an omega.

"Izuku"

"Yes Sho?"

"I can see right through you. If you wanted my trench coat so bad you could have just asked. You don't have to bat your eyes at me to get what you want. So do you want my trench coat?"

"So you do have a trench coat?"

Shoto was blushing just because of how Deku acted but damn him swaying his hips was enchanting. Yes he knew that Izuku just wanted his coat but how can you say that him standing right in front of you, you were mesmerized by his cuteness alone. 

"Yes I have a trench coat but you have to work for it"

"What, wat does that mean?"

'You figure that out for yourself" With that Shoto walked out of the door still with sweatpants on but put a shirt on and was out the door to call an Uber. 

Izuku had no idea what he meant by that. To clean the house, do his laundry or some other way of payment. Not that he minded that it was Shoto. But come on man the law of equivalent exchange. To gain something else something  must be lost. Well I mean I lose fornication but gain a coat. He loses a coat but gains a good time. (Fornication means to have sex without being married)

Izuku decided it would be best if he got some chores done so he didn't have to do it later. Izuku first did the dishes than the laundry so he had some clean sheets just in case and hand washed his underwear.

He was kind of tired and his shoulder hurt. He just wished Shoto would get here already all he had to scent was his hoodie that Shoto sort of you he'd and the place where he slept but wasn't really fresh.

"Izuku your getting greedy"

*Knock, knock, knock*

Ha Shoto is back, Izuku wagged his tail in excitement.

(Yes cats can also wag their tail when they're happy or when it's slower usually indicates that they're angry)

Izuku ran out ready to see Shoto, but he saw someone he didn't want to see.

Izuku walked to the door begrudgingly and opened it.

Izuku: "What do you want?"

Denki: "Haha sorry, well I kind of left my phone here. So do you mind if I come in and look for it"

Deku: "Fine Whatever"

Izuku opened the door up and Denki walked inside. Izuku just went to the counter, to see if the phone was there.

He usually wouldn't help he just wanted to get him out of here as soon as possible.

Denki: "Hey I found it, it was in the couch cushions"

"Well good you found it, the front door is right there"

Something that Izuku didn't know was that Denki found it and he was taking photo of Izuku without him looking, then told him he found it.

Izuku was walking back to his room and Denki walked towards the door to leave. Izuku flopped on the bed disappointed that it wasn't Shoto. Little did he know that Shoto not being there was least of his problem.

⚠️ Attempted rape scene starts now⚠️

Izuku was on his stomach scrolling on his phone but didn't notice that his hoodie was hiked up so you could see the black lace panties he had on.

An alpha would like that and the alpha in his room certainly liked it a lot. The omega didn't noticed that he was being watched but he did feel a presents there.

Izuku turned around and that's when Denki attacked. Denki restrained Deku's legs by sitting on them and holding his arms with one arm and ravishing his body with the other.

"God your body is perfect, your skinny but have all the curves that you'll ever need. To bad you had to ruin that delicate body with muscles. You know men like more feminine personality, but don't worry I can make that happen"

Izuku struggling and twitching around finally broke one arm free and he grabbed the knife under the pillow and shoved it into the side of Denki's mouth. He shoved it in a way where when one side of his mouth was connected by the other side with the knife.

When he screamed it make bigger cuts and this was made and opening to get out of the situation. But Chargebolt was a pro hero he had reflexes.

Izuku ran with his phone in his hand but Denki grabbed his leg for him to fall and drop his phone while Denki dragged him.

Denki pulled the knife out of his mouth while throwing Izuku on the bed yet again and stabbed throw Izuku hand throw the bed frame so he was pinned.

Izuku wasn't going to let this happen. He couldn't, so he would have to go the other way, even if it was disgusting.

"Now let's take this off"

Denki toke off the underwear Izuku was wearing and told Izuku to suck on his fingers.

Izuku did as told, he had to act obedient so his plan could go as followed.

Denki toke out his fingers see how much saliva was on there.

"Why would you do that, I've already made enough slick for you Alpha"

"Finally you've come around. Well let's see how much of slut you are for this alpha"

Denki toke out the but plug of sorts and very happy how much slick there actually was. Denki being entranced by this, Izuku toke this opportunity so slip his arm a bit down to his hand would be pinned so much. Even if he had to sacrifice his hand to do it.

Denki spread Izuku legs as far and they could go. Here's the thing Izuku was flexible really flexible so he was almost doing the splits and Denki could see EVERYTHING.

Denki started to finger Izuku even if Izuku hated it he was still human. He slapped his left hand over his mouth to repress any nosies to come out.

"Hey come on, let to your voice out"

Izuku shook his head no.

"Fine then let's find a way to actually enjoy this"

Denki kissed Izuku filling his mouth with blood. Flowing into his senses, not only smelling but Taste

⚠️ Attempted rape scene over ⚠️

The taste was absolutely revolting. Nothing likes Shoto's but his eyes where open and Denki's closed so with this opening he pulling his hand through the knife and pulling it off the bed frame.

"What the hel-

Izuku drove the knife close to one of the arteries around his heart, not to kill him but enough to injure him badly.

Izuku grabbed his undergarments and called 119.

"199, what is your emergency"

"North 52nd Ave, on Yaki road house 4378, I have a adult male with a major chest wound"

While saying that information he ran back to his bathroom and grabbed several towels to put on pressure on Denki's chest.

"Okay sure you apply pressure to the wound to minimize the bleeding"

"Yeah, yeah but how long until first responders get here"

"The fire department will be their in 8 minutes"

"Good, also bring the police"

"Why is that sure?"

"Because the man life I'm trying to save is the person who was trying to rape me"

"Right away sir"

Denki: "But why"

Izuku: "Just because your an asshole doesn't mean you deserve to die"

Crap I get to replace the towel on you.

"2 minutes out sir"

"Great"

"JFD, we were called here for an emergency"

Izuku ran towards the door and opened it.

"Good your here, he in the bedroom. Lost a lot of blood"

"Hey they're here"

"Thank God"

"Hello, JPD, I was called for an attempted rape victim"

"Yes that would be me, the man on the floor is the guy who tried to rape me and he's blooding out because I stabbed him with a knife after he stabbed my hand with the same one"

JFD: "Here, let me treat your wound, and you can give your statement later"

The medic put antiseptic on his hand and wrapped it up for a temporary way to stop infections but have to get more thicker wraps. This will most likely leave a scar.

Denki was loaded into a ambulance while Izuku gave his statement.

"IZUKU"

"Shoto, are you okay. You looked panicked"

"Am I okay, am I okay? Look at you, you're covered in blood and your hand"

"Well the blood isn't mine, well most off it. Also my hands fine might leave a scar but already have many of those. I also have a scar on my shoulder from going down a hill on a bike and then one on my ankle after roller skating"

"Izuku that's not important, who did this to you?"

"Oh it was that Chargebolt guy. He tried raping me but I folded his ass"

"How can you be so calm about this"

"Well I mean I'm used to it"

"Thats not a good thing. Also where is Denki, I just want to talk to him"

"Yeah "talk", don't worry Shoto, I left a a big stab wound on his chest"

"You know you couldn't have called the police"

"Shoto, don't say that your a hero"

"I know but if you were in danger than I would hurt someone for you"

"Not kill"

"No. If I did that then I could get caught and go to prison and that means not being near you"

"Shoto, your starting to sound clinging"

"Oh just go out some pants on and let's just go to the hospital"

"Well I can't really open anything, of stuff like that, I'm right handed. So can I wear your clothes?"

"Fine, just change and I also got the trench coat"

"You remembered!"

"Yes, let's just get in the ambulance then got there"

The ride to the hospital was pretty boring. Just the medics reading my EKG and breathing.

Izuku and Shoto got out of the ambulance and walked to the ER. One of the medics sat him down on the beds then closed the curtain and Shoto sat right next to him.

"Hey Shoto can you give me the clothes now?"

"Oh yeah sure"

Shoto grabbed some any sizeable sweatpants and a t-shirt from the duffle bag and gave it to Izuku.

Izuku being a little anxious about changing when anyone can open the curtain.

"Shoto can you be by the opening of the curtain so no one opens it?"

"Of course Izuku"

Shoto stood by the curtain when Izuku was changing. Even if Shoto was facing Izuku he still closed his eyes. Sure he see him naked but he still deserved privacy.

"Okay Shoto I'm done"

"Well what are you going to put your blooding clothes in?"

"Well there should be a container where they have bags just for bloody and dirty clothes"

"I think it's this one, yet I was right"

He grabbed the bag and put his hoodie in the bag and zipped it up so he could clean it when he got home.

"Hello, please take off your clothes and put them inside this bag. Also some nurse will be here to deal with your hand wound"

This doctor didn't even look up from his clipboard to look at his patient.

"Hey can you at least look at me when you're talking to me"

"Why should I you disgusting Omega"

Shoto: "What did you just say to him?"
Shoto was clenching his teeth and fists to punch this doctor in the face.

"Shoto, this happens a lot. Some doctors even refuse to give me healthcare because I'm a different rank than them"

Izuku could only hug the alpha with one hand but still seemed to calm him down.

"Fucking faggots"

"Izuku I'm so sorry" Shoto said as he kissed Izuku on the tip of his head.

"Dont worry about it, it's not your fault"

"I just want that nurse to get here already see we can go back home"

"There's blood on the door handle and the sheets also the floor. We have to clean it up"

"How about I go back home clean up and then come back and pick you up"

"I dont want to go back into that house not yet. So maybe if it's not to much trouble, we can go to your house"

"Of course but don't you want to go get your stuff?"

"Yeah, hold on let me think"

"You go back to my house and clean, then I come back and get some of my stuff and we can go to your house"

"That would work, than its a dons deal"

"Hello, Izuku Midoriya"

"NURSE, JENNY!?"

"I knew I recognized your name but I wanted to make sure it was you"

"So your a ER nurse than a family medicine nurse?"

"Yes, Izuku I was working at the school to get more credits and experience"

Nurse Jenny grabbed more gauze and ointment to heal Deku. She healed the wound while talking.

"So I saw the report, did a pro hero really try to hurt you"

"Yep but I fought him off even if I had to stab I'm in the chest"

"Izuku, I'm so glad you've gotten stronger. I'm so proud of you"

Izuku couldnt hold back the tears. Nurse Jenny has always been one always support Deku but after middle school see left and hasn't seen her until now. "Sniff, ha, sniff ah. My own mother won't even look me in the eyes. I don't care what other people say. NJ you will always be my real mother" Izuku hugged Jenny and they embraced.

"Oh course Izuku, I hope you and your alpha take care"

"WH-WHAT NO, HE ISNT" Shoto slapped his hand over Izuku mouth as Nurse Jenny walked away.

"He means thank you"

"Shoto"

"What, am I making you blush Izuku?" Shoto whispered into Izuku right ear.

"Lets just leave, we need to clean the house"

"But what about the plan"

"Nothing ever goes according to plan, so why would it now"

"Good point, let me just call an Uber"

"Izuku you have no shoes on"

"You just noticed?"

"Im going to carry you, I don't want you to hurt your feet"

"Fine, prince fucking charming carry me"

"I will"

"Okay"

Izuku feel backwards and Shoto immediately caught him in a bridal style positions.

"Why would you do that?"

"You said you would carry me, just don't drop me"

"Oh no" Shoto said as he dropped Izuku bit immediately caught him like you do with a toddler

"Your a huge dick you know that"

"Oh so that's why you like me so much"

"I hate you so much"

"Aww, I love you too"
_______________________________________

2604 words. Hey everyone this toke sometime to write. It's currently 6:30 in the morning. Thank you all for reading. Have a good day/night. Rose out 🥀🌹🥀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 8
Mature Content Warning. Izuku is an omega who has been locked up his whole life. Male omegas are rare and considered shameful in his town. But when...
191K 4.4K 27
this is in modern A.U Izuku, since a child wanted to work at a manga company and fufill his desire to make bl manga. He knew how to do it and he wa...
49.7K 1.2K 33
Midoriya Izuku is back after a tragic event in New York. The 19-year old alpha attends UA university where he meets someone he never thought he'd see...
9.5K 168 17
This is an omegaverse! Words: 10 017 Bakudeku Alpha bakugo Omega izuku No lemon~ ⚠️bullying⚠️ This is my idea :) please credit if you use it Also m...