๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ...

By -UNIVER5E

๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ gif series all seasons. gn. More

INFO
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN [PART TWO]
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM AND PREDAKING
SOUNDWAVE [PART ONE]
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN AND KNOCKOUT
WHEELJACK
KNOCKOUT
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE [PART TWO]
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
CLIFFJUMPER [SPECIAL]
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE [PART ONE]
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD [PART ONE]
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE [PART TWO]
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD [PART TWO]
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN
WHEELJACK [PART ONE]
BUMBLEBEE
ARCEE
SMOKESCREEN
KNOCKOUT
BULKHEAD
RATCHET
STARSCREAM
SOUNDWAVE
OPTIMUS
ULTRA MAGNUS
SHOCKWAVE
PREDAKING
BREAKDOWN

SMOKESCREEN [PART ONE]

615 17 2
By -UNIVER5E

[HUMAN]

It was safe to say that the last thing Smokescreen planned on doing was falling in love, especially not with a human. He didn't know how it happened, it just did. You were ironically the first human he encountered outside of the base, so he was still unsure of what to do. He was originally going to drive right by, but as you and your friend saw him approaching, you had to point the car out. He had slowed down slightly. Smokescreen was aware you were fascinated by the model he chose, but he found it quite amusing that you were so nonchalant about admiring it. Figuring if you ever found out about him being an autobot that could hear and see everything you were doing, you would be embarrassed, and it would be hilarious. He didn't exactly intend to find you again, but it was as if you noticed each other the next day, you getting excited about seeing the 'cool car' again, and him being entertained by your interest. It just blossomed. He started growing aware of being around you, even though he could never speak to you. He wanted to make sure he looked the nicest he could so as to get your attention, even when he already had it. He found himself seeking you out, parking around town in spots you generally walked by on your way to school. He was careful, not showing up all the time, but he began to worry for your safety as things with the deceptions were getting worse. You were always walking home alone, and it made him nervous. Unfortunately, a certain con happened to notice the bot following you around and devised a plan that happened to include threatening your safety.

•••

[REQUESTED]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 980 50
This book is a compilation of imagines and oneshots of various transformers characters. Please enjoy! โค๏ธDaughterofHaltโค๏ธ
608 9 6
Where did this go wrong. After meeting the autobots a year earlier by chance with prime when he was hiking and he was caught in a earthquake And prim...
13.6K 260 36
What happens when the bots come back from Cybertron? What happens to Miko when a huge change happens which changes everything... I'll work on this la...
49.3K 1.4K 42
๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐“๐…๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘!! โ€งโ‚Šหšโœฉ โŒ— ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—”๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜!! เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โœถ . เฃช ื… ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...