ONLY US (ongoing)

By i_dont_even_know_heh

*THIS IS A WEREWOLF STORY* Mabel Wren Romevollo is the four year old daughter of the kindest alpha to walk th... More

Prolouge.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
CAST
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

9.2K 256 46
By i_dont_even_know_heh

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't add to the story in such a long time, I've just been very tired and strung out! I hope I'll be able to write another chapter soon, maybe in the next week! look out for me! (Also I know this is very very rough but it's not meant to make sense yet, I'll be editing it to my style after I finish it.)

Enjoy the chapter!

Adonis POV

Adonis stormed through the woods, racing towards the spot where he had met his mate.

He needed to feel close to her.

Adonis had struggled since she was taken, that much was obvious.

The council insisted that they would find her in no time, yet three years later here they are.

Adonis knew they were trying to manipulate him, because he was the last living Lycan.

Lycans are unable to die, unless the goddess chooses.

It is by her will they live.

Adonis had tried to defy that will multiple times after Mabel was gone.

Once he had jumped from the peak of a mountain and inhaled once he reached the water.

He had blacked out but a couple hours later he woke up on the shore with a new scar above his lungs.

He had tried to end his life once a month since Mabel was taken. Hoping one day it would work.

Often times his pack mates would find him on the ground next to his beloved bush with a gun or knife in his hands and a new scar.

Everyone knew but no one talked about it.

Sebastian had tried to confront Adonis on the matter. She had tried to be gentle with him.

This had led to an emotional breakdown on Sebastians behalf.

Adonis was impossible to deal with and didn't care for anyone's opinion when it came to his mental or physical health.

The pack people, mostly the elderly, prayed to the moon goddess to save their alpha from the anguish he faced. They hoped and prayed that they would not loose another Alpha to the pain of a lost mate.

Adonis lay next to the bush of his Mabel. Twirling a silver dagger in his hand.

His pack members would place candles around it and pray to the moon goddess every couple of weeks. They were desperate for a Luna.

Adonis made intricate designs on the floor with the dagger as he thought of the plan he had to set into action.

He was going to set it up perfectly so his Mabel would run straight into his arms.

The problem is, how.

***

Mabel stared off into the distance, sadness and heartache consuming her.

Penny let out a breath of air and sat against a wall while looking at Mabel as if she could figure her out.

Soter rubbed his hand up and down Mabels back, kissing her head from time to time- trying to calm her nerves.

"Wait who the fuck is Addie?" Penny said abruptly, looking at Oria for an answer.

"Her mate. Adonis Timor." Oria answered, a slight smile erupting on her face at the thought of her nephew.

Pennys eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"You're Luna Perdita?" Penny whispered curiously, scanning Mabel from head to toe.

Mabel shook her head, "P-Perdita?".

"It means lost. You are Alpha Adonis' long lost Luna" Penny confirmed, Mabel could practically see the gears turning in her head.

"Y-you kn-know Ad-Adonis?" Mabel questioned, waiting for her answer anxiously.

"Everyone knows Alpha Adonis." Penny replied impassively. "My mate, Karmichael, is from his pack. I was to move to the pack grounds when me and my mate were asked to join The Unkindness, a group of assassins that serve Alpha Adonis. Karmichael was asked because he is probably the best sniper in Europe along with decent combat and I was asked because i happen to be good with poisoning, tracking and baiting. We accepted."

"We have been searching for you for a while. We decided to split up for a week, we were to go where our wolves led us. Mine led me here." Penny finished.

"Won't Adonis need his assassins if someone were to attack the pack?" Ame asked, curiosity evident in her tone.

"No one would be fucking stupid enough to go up against the future Alpha King." Penny stated as if it was obvious.

Everyone gaped at her.

"A-Alpha ki-king?" Mabel stuttered. Why on earth is her Adonis the future Alpha King? Surely Alpha James would put a stop to this!

"Yes. Alpha Adonis is to be crowned Alpha King soon, I'm not certain on the exact date."

Mabels eyes filled with unshed tears at the thought of what stress her mate must be under.

"What?! What has his father said of this? I highly doubt James would be approving!" Oria raged, eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"Alpha James took his own life a couple years back, Alpha Adonis took the place of Alpha at sixteen", Penny explained. It felt weird relaying this information to anyone as most people already knew of these arrangements and events.

Mabel let her tears flow. James had taken his own life? How did Adonis get through that?

A sob emitted from Mabel as she covered her face, continuing to sob into her hands.

"I'm sorry for upsetting you Luna." Penny rushed, not meaning to make the girl who turned out to be the Luna Queen cry.

Soter clutched Mabel to him as she cried a heart breaking cry.

Orias face was blank at the news. Mabel remembered that look, it's the same look Adonis would harbour if Mabel upset him.

Mabel got up and freed herself from Soters grasp, dragging her chains as she walked to Oria, before collapsing into her, forcing her into an embrace.

Oria wrapped her arms around Mabel, while also bringing her own daughter close, afraid of what the future held for her two girls.

They fell asleep in that position, a position of a scared mother- shielding her children away from what was to come. The cell silent with despair as sobs filled the air.

-

It had been a week since Mabel heard Adonis and met her wolf. It had been the worst week of her life. Penny had tried on numerous occasions to contact anyone through mindlink but they had her drugged up on whatever they had Oria drugged on and they couldn't contact anyone.

Mabel had eaten more since Penny arrived. turns out she is better at baiting than Soter. He would not force Mabel to eat, Penny would.

"What's your favourite colour?" Ame asked abruptly. They had been asking each other random questions, and since Mabel had stressed her vocal chords her first day speaking she can only answer one word questions.

"Red" Mabel croaked, wincing at the dry sound. Red was Adonis' colour, it will always represent him.

"Green" Penny spoke, imagining her mates wonderful green eyes.

"Beige" Soter answer, smiling as he thought of the rose he had planted in school when he had been free. He had kept that rose as a sign of hope until it had shrivelled, then he had given it a funeral.

"White" Oria whispered, that had been her mates favourite colour and her daughter and sisters hair colour, the light colour meant a lot to her.

"Mines....hmmm... I actually don't know, I would like to think it would be yellow but that is false, it's too bright- a fake happiness." Ame talked, whispering towards the end as if she was talking to herself.

Mabel wanted to sigh. She was too serious for a child.

"Yellow is an amazing colour because it represents not fake happiness- but a happiness we yearn for- an old happiness. A nostalgic kind of happiness that makes you want to laugh while you cry for the lost. Yellow should be cherished but should not be a favourite, it is never good to dwell on past happiness, it would ruin you." Soter spoke, a twinkle in his eye as he spoke for the colour. Soter had always loved words, obsessed with the way they rolled off the tongue and had the power to control how someone thought of something. Although he loved to joke and he was constantly the clown of the group, he still held an unspoken wisdom about him that confused people.

To him, having words was the greatest freedom.

Mabel smiled at him, agreeing with his thoughts.

I wonder if Adonis appreciates words as much as Soter, or still loves to think as much as Ame.

Mabel wonders.

"I think I'll stick with green" Penny said, smirking at Soter as he turned to glare at her for ruining the moment.

Footsteps were heard outside of the dim cell. Soter hissed as he caught wind of the grease smelling dirtbag that was set to walk through the door.

Suddenly the door swung open and in stepped a small rat like man, hair slicked back with a horrible grin on his face.

"What are you smiling at you gremlin looking, slicked back hair wearing, mother never loved you dipshit?" Penny said, lifting an eyebrow in defiance at the man.

Danny, the man, snarled at Penny.

"Since you have such a big mouth, I think I'll punish you today." Danny said, smirking at her and taking a step forward.

Mabel jumped to her feet and shook her head wildly.

Dannys smirk deepened, the girl had played right into his hand.

"You want it to be you instead?" Danny mocked Mabel, pouting at her slightly.

Mabel instantly nodded her head, dragging her chains with her as she prepared to leave with him.

"Wha- no! If you touch off of her you will be a dead man!" Penny growled, standing up to (hopefully) fight him.

Mabel shook her head at Penny, glancing at the others for help.

Soter looked heartbroken, knowing Mabel would not relent.

He grabbed Penny by her arms and held her back. The same way Oria had held him back.

"Get the fuck off me!" Penny shrieked, horrified as Danny grabbed Mabel by the back of her neck and dragged her out of the cell.

The cell door closed and within ten seconds, Mabel was gone.

"What the fuck!" Penny screamed, whipping around to Soter as he let go of her.

"What was that! I could have helped her!" Penny yelled, feeling an overwhelming urge to kick Soter in the face.

"If you interfered anymore Mabel would be tortured more, trust me I know. Mabel was not going to relent. None of us have been beaten or tortured in months, Mabel is everyones favourite punch bag and she would never allow any of us to get hurt. Win for them, loss for us." Soter spoke calmly back. He had done exactly what Penny had done, tried to stop anyone who walked through that door with intention of hurting Mabel, only to find out it's worse if he stepped in. So instead he now waits for her to return so he can take her pain.

"Oh god, oh god. Alpha Adonis is going to kill me. He's going to rip my fingers off like he did to the boy who burned the bush" Penny whispered, eyes burning. If she was separated from Karmichael for as long as the Luna and Alpha have been, she would have died. Her heart clenched at the thought of losing her mate.

At the thought of her mate she decided to try mindlink him for the hundredth time.

Mikey? Penny reached out to her mate in their mindlink which had been blocked.

There was silence in which Pennys heart clenched, she began to shut the link down when she heard him.

Azzy, goddess I have been trying to get a hold of you for a while, what the fuck is happening?

Penny sighed a sigh of relief at her mates voice.

I'm in no mans land, turns out it's not no mans land anymore.

What? Are you alright?, Karmichael knew he didn't need to worry for Penny, she was well able to defend herself, but it doesn't help that anywhere the girl went, trouble seemed to follow.

Yes. Long story short I have found the Luna, I can't mindlink Alpha Adonis but you can. Alert him that I have found her.

There was no response for a minute.

You fucking found her? How the fuck- is she okay? He asked, disbelief evident in his tone.

No. They're torturing her Mikey, they hurt her. She's skinny, too skinny and she hasn't showered in a while. We are with three other people, 2 females and 1 male. I need you to hurry, they have taken her for more. For more torture. Penny relayed, feeling her eyes swell with tears.

I'll contact the Alpha straight away, i love you mein Herz he replied immediately, letting his mother tongue, German, fall from his lips to compliment her.

I love you too Mikey

Then as fast as it began, the mindlink ended, leaving Karmichael in a race to contact the King.

**

Adonis lay on his back beside his beloved bush with a dagger sticking up from his bloody corpse.

Liam raced towards him, used to seeing his friend in a position such as that, and took hold of the dagger; lifting it from his cold body causing his eyes to snap open and him to sit up.

"What the fuck! What do you want Liam?" Adonis glared at his beta, upset that he had taken him from his black abyss, the only place he felt safe.

"Adonis" Liam cried, his eyes red from old tears and his hands shaking more than they had been his entire life.

"Liam? What is it? What's wrong?" Adonis asked, now worried for the man he considered a brother. Even though he was a complete and utter asshole.

"They've found her, the unkindness actually fucking found her" Liam cried shaking Adonis and laughing as tears ran down his face making him look like a psycho.

"Who? Who have they found Liam? Who?" Adonis asked desperately. He knew who it was, he just needed to hear it.

"Mabel, Donny. They've found Mabel".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 11.6K 42
Madison Walcott: She's a twenty two year old werewolf with a dark past she'd rather forget. Trying to move on with her life and make the most of it...
5.3K 217 18
*REWRITE CAN BE FOUND ON MY ACCOUNT, THIS VERSION IS DISCONTINUED Adonis had been alive for an excruciatingly long time. His heart shattered over an...
9.9K 312 21
Kamari Mathias Tudor is a 17 year old boy who gets bullied by his adoptive older brother and his friends at school. His parents died when he was a co...
955K 24.4K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...