The sweetest potato

By britishanimegirl

The character in this story will be based on the aot 2 game. This is also a Sasha x male-reader. I will be sk... More

Bio
Female titan
Beast titan
Utgard castle
Betrayal
Recovery
Smoke signal
Pain
A/n
Trust
Im sorry
Reply
Sin
Ruler of the walls
Shiganshina part 1
Shiganshina part 2
Shiganshina part 3
A hard choice
The ocean
Brave volunteers
A sound argument
Devils of the island
Raid on liberio
Guarding zeke
Epilouge
Thank you
Thank you guys
Special chapter: helping to steal meat
Special chapter: Reminiscing about the past

This is it

1.2K 20 15
By britishanimegirl

( so I decided to do both ending)

As the lights come to an end titans started to fall all around us. The titans started to get up. One dived at us making us dodge at retreat up a tree.

Y/n: Captain what are your orders

Levi:....

The titans started to climb after us. On jumped at us making splitting us up. One tried to grab me but I dodged it and quickly cut its nape, making it fall to the ground, I quickly dodged another looking at a large group of titans all swarming a certain area, within a few seconds most of them were dead. The others quickly followed suit. Within 40 seconds all the titans wereDead. looking at the captain he had a murderous look on his eyes. He takes off in a direction leaving me to catch up. Not being able to catch up do to the speed he was going, I lost him I just kept going in the same direction. Hear multiple explosions headed there when I arrived I saw a dead beast titan and Levi drag a wounded Zeke. I Landed next to them.

Levi: let's move out

Y/n: right.

(Small timeskip)

We were on a cart with Zeke in the back with a thunder spear in his stomach, we started to wake up.

Y/n: captain he's awake.

He started to move.

Levi: oi wait don't move. The thunder spear's fuse is connected to a wire that's been tied around your neck.

Y/n: if you move recklessly it will detonate and we will definitely be in more then one piece.

His eyes widen before he throws up.

Levi: given the state you're in it's hard for me. To even tell you not to die...but it's like i have any sympathy for you... you treaded over the lives of my subordinates. All according to your plan. Was being covered in vomit and shit while bawling your eyes out...all according to your plan?

Levi takes out his blades and cuts his legs off making Zeke scream in pain.

Levi: shut up if I don't chop you up like this, an asshole like you could end up turning into a titan right?

Zeke: my glasses where are they?

Levi: oh? As if I'd know.you won't be needing your glasses anymore anyways.

(Small timeskip)

Zeke: the only possible salvation, is eldia's euthanasia

Levi stopped the wagon and got in the back.

Levi:what did you say? Euthanasia or something? You're gonna end up dying inside some stinky titan's mouth while hearing the sounds of your body getting chewed up, but...wouldn't that be an awfully gentle way for you to die? Compared to the lives of my comrades that you've stolen

Zeke: I didn't steal them. I saved them the lives of those children... from... this cruel world isn't that right?

Levi: looks like your legs grew back...

Zeke:WATCH ME MR. XAVER

He pulled the moved making the spear start to go off before I could move Levi pushed me out of the cart, the spear went off catching me in the blast. As everything went black.

(Ending 1)
(No one's POV)
After Hanji jumped In the river the Yeagerists started to get ready to head to shiganshina.

Yeagerist: sir

Floch: what?

Yeagerist: we found sergeant y/n sir he's not as badly wounded as the captain. He's also still conscious

Floch: bring him here

Yeagetist: yes sir

Two Yeagerists are seen dragging y/n by his arms when then arrived the but him on
His knees and had held his arms.

Floch: sergeant y/n.

Y/n: floch.

Floch: look at you went from one of the survey Corps strongest to barley being able to stand.

Y/n: well a thunder spear explosion does that to you.

Floch: tell me are there anymore survivors?

Y/n: go fuck yourselves

Saying this earned a punch to the face from floch.

Floch: this is a waste of time.

He takes one of y/n's guns and points it at him before turning and pointing it at a Yeagerist

Floch: heartfield I have been questioning your loyalty, prove your loyalty by shooting sergeant y/n.

Chris: what?

Y/n: you spineless piece of shit getting others to do your dirty work

Chris takes the gun and puts it to y/n's head his hand was shaking

Y/n: come on kid pull the trigger and prove your loyalty to him

Chris: what?

Y/n: pull the fucking trigger you coward.

Floch: do it hurry up

Y/n: come on do it get it over with

Looking away Chris pulls the trigger killing y/n after it happened Chris threw the gun away as they dropped his body they mounted up and left for shiganshina.

(Ending 2)
(No ones POV)
As hanji jumped into the river the Yeagerists start to mount up and head out for shiganshina. As they left y/n starts to get up. Looking at the fleeing Yeagerist,his eye lock onto a blond hair male.

Y/n: dammit that bastard still lives.

He checks his gear, luckily his gear was still in working condition.

Y/n: not for long he isn't that bastard time is limited.

Whistling he see his in the distance his horse which lucky as back at camp where the titans were. Looks around he see no trace of his captain. As his horse arrives.

Y/n: good to see you are still alive I was wondering if you got crushed.

As he started to follow there tracks, he turns back

Y/n: don't worry I'll avenge you captain.

(Small timeskip)

As y/n arrived at shiganshina he sees the beast titan on the wall as airships come crashing down. Activating his gear he climbs the wall going behind Zeke he, quickly cuts his nape, as he pulls him out of his titan he cuts his limbs of he, then flys down to an empty part of the city. As he throws him on the floor.

Zeke: what?

Y/n puts his foot on his chest raising his blade to strike his neck.

Zeke: you can't do this!

Y/n: why not?

Zeke: you have orders.

Y/n: to hell with my orders you turned one of my friend's hometown into titans, you pulverized my comrades and my commander, you turned the soldiers under my command into titans, you murdered my captain and final you turned  my home into a war zone, the fact that you got to live this long with zero punishment. Was a stupid decision and is changing today.

Y/n shoved the sword into his throat. Before unloading two full magazines into his head. Satisfied with his work he climb to a roof of a building using his gear when he reached the top a thunder spear landed next to him. Detonating. Throwing him to the ground unconscious. Floch lands next to him.

Yeagerist: we should kill him.

Floch: no he'll bleed out so save your ammo.

They take off to fend of there invaders.

( Hope you enjoyed this chapter, you guys can pick which ending you like the most as the actual ending sorry if both ending don't satisfy you. Hope your day or night is going well,) Ps thank too

THATGUYYT1

Legin9814

Victoria_day4

RadrodRex

( sorry if I misspelled your name)

For voting for which ending as I said at the start I went with both ending, but thanks anyways means a lot.also thanks you to everyone who has stuck with me through this adventure.

Song: black heart

Artist: two steps from hell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 935 44
(I DON'T OWN ANY AOT CHARACTERS! ALL CHARACTERS ARE OWNED BY HAJIME ISAYAMA!)
93.5K 1.1K 59
{DISCONTINUED} These are one shots that YOU (the reader) are the main character! I am trying to get every character in here at least once.
67.7K 2.4K 26
jean kirstein x reader what is meant to be will be based off of season 4 characters ac for cover photo: artworkbyzuli on ig aot and all the charact...
338 48 12
A story in which a young Queen and her enemy come together to save their people. ✼ This is a work of fiction based off the characters from Attack on...