The NewType saiyan

By DiarcyWalker

this story takes place after daemos was born with out a tail and a weak power level of 8 which deemed him the... More

Birth Of A Newtype Saiyan
chapter 2
chapter 3: Another Supersaiyan? The re-emergence of a Newtype Destroyer
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 16

47 0 0
By DiarcyWalker

Well pardon me for the intrusion

So this is earth? What a beautiful place. It would make a nice vacational getaway. But sadly, we're here on official business. What a pitiful waste.

Oh it want such a waste once we began anihalating the natives on this planet, father.

Footsolders, began searching for the natives and destroy them!

Beet!

Yes sir?!

Go and make sure no one is lurking from the shadows. If you find anyone, kill them.

Yes sir! The blue man stated before vanishing into the shadows. However, the same can't be said about Cold's first squadron.

Their moment was cut short the moment they took off in the air. A split second later their chopped remains came raining down as an unknown female with pink hair appeared while wearing a full Capsule Corp outfit.

Not far from Cold's ship, the z fighters instantly picked up the high energy level.

Guys! Who is that facing against Frieza?

I don't know, it feels like it would be someone kin to Mr Vegeta.

Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!

Hold on a second, do you guys feel that? There's something else heading in this direction and it's fast.

Are serious Gohan? I don't feel anything .

That's because Gohan has mastered his power control to the point where his senses range extends almost to the outskirts of the Galaxy. Perhaps if you weren't so focused on unworthy things, you'd be  stronger. Now stop whining and get moving baldy.

"He's in the solar system and wait...he just increased his speed!" Gohan finished while Piccolo eyes widened at finally feeling the raw energy approach.

Yamcha and the rest of the Z-fighters instantly felt it. That was before their attention went back to the energy increase in the battlefield.

Back to the battlefield.......

Well, well, well, who are you? Don't tell me you've come to stop me you little punk? Foot solder's! Vaporize this nuisance at once!

The foot solder's surrounded girl before charging her.

In an instant, she cut every last one of them down before sheathing her blade as all the troops fell.

Mecha Frieza chuckled before raising finger in a no jester, but the youth cut him off.

Blah blah blah, look you've already made a mistake that just cost you dearly. Rule number one, know your enemy and I'm not talking about Goku.

The foolish emperor and his father paused for a moment before bursting in laughter.

"These fools are so stuck up it's very sickening. But I guess I'll let them have the last laugh because in the end, I'll be standing over their graves" thought the pinket as the rocks began to levitate.

Frieza noticed as looked on and saw the same look the resembled the one who defeated him.

"No, those eyes. It can't be, they have the same eyes" Freiza stated in horror while taking a step back.

(I'll make it instant) in a quick flash, the young woman completely transformed into a super Saiyan.

So this is a super Saiyan, huh? Questioned the king while watching his son back away in fear.

Guys, there's another super Saiyan!

Whoa, you mean to say there's another Saiyan out there besides Goki with that power? Yamcha stated while making Vegeta mad as he took off towards the battle.

He was soon followed by the rest of the z fighters Leaving Bulma behind with Puar.

Hey what about me?! You stupid jerks!

On que, a blue blur stopped right behind her only to reveal Aoi.

"You know I gotta say, what a nice view you have from behind, Bulma" he finished while enjoying the view.

Now just a sec, who..... Aoi?!

In the flesh. It's been too long Bulma.

Bulma responded with an embrace. No words was said, only action.

Aoi smiled before lifting Bulma face up before kissing her.

She was surprised at first but then melted into it.

Meanwhile Puar was blushing madly while watching the two love birds heated make out until she remembered their predicament.

Umm Bulma? Aren't you forgetting something? Puar asked as Bulma widened her eyes.

Oh, right. Hey Aoi, care to take in for a closer for a look at Freiza?

"Hmm....I suppose I could do that, but we aren't going in too close. Come-on" he said sweeping up Bulma before taking off as an explosion took place at the battlefield.

Aoi flew behind the Z-fighters silently all the while watching the battle unfold.

__________________________

Frieza and cold just hopped out of the way as the female Saiyan known as trunksette suprised them by coming down with her sword drawn.

Freiza could do nothing but watch as the blade came down. He knew it was over.

In a swift diagonal slash, Frieza was cut in two.

It happened so fast, Frieza vision became split as trunksette watched her for split in two.

Cold watched in horror as his son was sliced in half.

Seezing the moment, trunksette sliced the body into several pieces before blasting it to smothering.

Afterwards, her eyes landed on cold.

The two landed on a nearby hill as they stared each other down.

For a moment, no one moved. But then Cold decided to use his silver tongue technique.

"Quite the power you have there. Why don't join me in Freiza's stead. With that power, you could rule the universe. Imagine all the riches and power you'll have" cold finished while attempting to persuade the Saiyan.

The young woman smirked before responding back.

Nope, I'll pass.

Cold smirk instantly left his face as he thought his plan would work until another idea popped up.

Say, would you mind if I examine  that lovely sword of yours?

Already knowing the game he's playing at, she decided to along with it.

She took her sword and tossed it to Cold.

He examined it before giving her the look thinking he deceived her.

I see, so it was this blade that gave you the edge. Without it, you wouldn't have stood a chance against Freiza.

Believe what you want to.

"Alright, I will" Cold finished before charging the woman with her own sword.

She caught before blasting him through the torso.

Really, king Cold? You should know that it's not the weapon that makes us. It's us that make the weapon.

Wait, please? I mean you no harm. I'm one of the good guys, I swear it. I...

He didn't get the chance to finish due trunksette obliterating him to nothingness along with his ship.

After disposing the Freiza bloodline, she powered down while sheathing her blade.

Hey guys! I'm going to the sight where Goki will be landing! Feel free to tag a long! She stated towards the Z-fighters who looked at her warrily. Than her eyes landed on Aoi.

She couldn't put her finger on it, but she thought he looked vaguely familiar. She decided to put that back for now before taking off.

Hey don't just stand there! Follow her!

Now look Bulma we..... Aoi?!

At the name everyone stared at the new type Saiyan in surprise.

Aoi, no way?

Vegeta growled before taking off with piccolo in tow.

Look as much as I like to chat. It will have to wait. Hang on Bulma.

Of course my king~

In a blur he caught up Vegeta and Piccolo while flying side by side with the young woman.

Don't mind me, just enjoying the feeling of being at my second home.

The young woman blushed while looking away mumbling.

Bulma looked back and forth between the two before shrugging as she snuggled in Aoi's chest.

.
.
.
.
.
Next up

Goki's return, three super Saiyans?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 604 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
223K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."