Remnant's Mystery Inc: Scooby...

By SDFan12435

The Mystery Inc. gang must save Coolsville from an attack of their past monsters brought to life by an evil m... More

Chapter 1: The Museum Opening
Chapter 2: The Party Crashers
Chapter 3: The News Report
Chapter 4: Investigating Wickles' Manor
Chapter 5: More investigating/The Faux Ghost
Chapter 6: Another Museum Robbery, Monster Hive found, and Monsters Unleashed!
Chapter 8: The Above Ground Battle
Chapter 10: The Final Battle!
Chapter 10: Faux Ghost Dance

Chapter 7: The old Clubhouse and City Chase

84 3 0
By SDFan12435

While on their way to the destination they were to go to, they were watching a news report on a small screen. The news report was from Investigative Probe, which Heather Jasper-Howe was hosting.

"This is Heather Jasper-Howe with an emergency update for Investigative Probe. monster army has invaded Coolsville." Heather says. "Angry citizens are gathered outside Mystery Inc.'s offices in protests and demanding they co-operate with The Evil Masked Figure's demands."

"But if we do, he'll get the control panel back. And the city will be in even worse shape." Neptune says as he pulls onto a gravel road

"We'd be playing right into his hands...." Pyrrha adds

"Please, Mystery Inc., for our city's sake-" Heather starts until she gets cut off by an off screen slamming noise and the camera spins to show that Chickenstein had broken into the room Heather was in

AN: This is what Chickenstein would have looked like if he ended up making it to the final cut of Monsters Unleashed

"Sorry, but you're eggs-terminated!" Chickenstein spoke before going, "BGAWK!"

Then, the video feed cuts out.

The Mystery Machine pulls up to an old clubhouse with a broken sign that says 'Mystery Inc.' on it in Yellow letters.

"The old high school clubhouse. We should be safe here." Blake said as everyone got out, Blake holding the control panel

"We haven't been here in years." Pyrrha said

Before going to follow Velma up to the old clubhouse, she noticed Neptune was still in the driver's seat of the Mystery Machine and she walked over.

"Neppy, are you okay?" Pyrrha asks. "You wanna talk?"

Neptune sighed.

"Talking's for wimps." Neptune said as he got out of the Mystery Machine. "It's time for action."

However, Scooby and Jaune remained outside in the Mystery machine as everyone else went into the clubhouse

"This Evil Masked Figure is really tuning Coolsville into Ghouls-Ville. And the gang's taking the hit for it." Jaune comments

Scooby whimpers and puts his head on Jaune's shoulder.

"This is the most our-faultiest screw-up ever, Scoob...." Shaggy adds

In the clubhouse itself, Blake managed to get the generator up and running, surprising her that it still works after all this time.

"Oh, it still works." Blake comments as she sat the control panel on a table before opening a hatch. "Look, all my old tools."

Pyrrha and Neptune then stepped in.

"After all our so-called success, we're back in this old fire trap." Neptune comments

Neptune walked over and grabbed a photo from when the gang was younger, reminiscing  about those years. He took a deep breath and sighed.

"It all seemed so easy back then." Neptune states

"Yeah, we solved mysteries for the love of them." Pyrrha comments, sitting down next to a computer. "Not to prove anything to anyone."

"Yeah. And the mysteries all seemed to unravel themselves." Blake stated before spotting an old device composed of various other devices on the table. "Hey....my first Multiple Resonance Imaging device. Made out of a crystal radio and an old video game."

That's when Blake realized something.

"Wait a minute.....Randomonium has an algorithmic cross-currency of -4.121." Blake recalled. "With it, maybe-well, just MAYBE..."

"We could reverse the current and therefore reverse the monster making process!" Neptune adds, standing up

"Yes." Blake confirms. "All we gotta do is rewire the control panel..."

"Bring it back to the Monster Hive and then plug it into the base." Pyrrha adds

"Right, and then push a button..." Blake adds further

"And instead of creating monsters, all the monsters throughout the city will be destroyed." Pyrrha finishes

Everyone looked at each other and got to work and opened up the panel, Blake taking measurements and a couple other needed bits of info.

Here I go, it's time to show i'm not a loser!

Blake hands the result paper to Pyrrha whom went over to a small table.

All the careless little things you've said, like monsters in my head

Pyrrha looked over various circuit boards she had on the table and grabbed one with some tweezers as to not damage it.

All the words I heard you say, I could have turned and walked the other way, but I stuck around

Pyrrha walked over and put the circuit board into place on the control panel as Blake watched over, Neptune carefully using a blowtorch to melt a couple things down in order to use them for their needed use.

I'll never never quit cause there's nothing to it, I'll never never quit cause there's nothing to it, I'll never never quit I can do it!

When Neptune was done, Blake got to work trying to slowly screw the top of the panel back on.

Meanwhile, outside, Jaune and Scooby were able to see what they were doing from outside.

"Like, they're totally having a montage in there without us." Jaune states

"Reah." Scooby replies

The two began walking towards the nearby lake.

"I'll tell you one thing for sure, Scoob. They don't need our help to figure it out." Jaune says

"RWe're screwups." Scooby agreed

"Yeah." Jaune replies. "The only time we ever did anything right is when we accidentally plowed into the Snow Ghost because we ACDIDENTALLY glued our feet to rocket powered roller skates."

Scooby whimpered.

"Face it, Scoob.....we'll never be anything but our old goofy selves." Jaune says. "I wish once, JUST ONCE, I could do the right thing on purpose. You know, Scoob?"

"Reah." Scooby replies

"Like be a hero, and save the day." Jaune adds, picking up a rock. "But who are we kidding, right?"

Jaune chucked the rock and it skipped out to the middle of the lake before hitting something metal. Then, a green glow and some bubbles emerged and slowly out fo the water rose Captain Cutler's Ghost as Scooby jumped into Jaune's arm.

"Captain Cutler's Ghost....." Jaune comments, wide eyed

Thenm, the deep sea diving specter raised it's arms, moaning loudly.

"CAPTAIN CUTLER'S GHOST!!!!!!!!!!" Jaune yelled, going to run

In the clubhouse, the three there could hear Jaune and Scooby's screaming. They have been found!

"They've found us!!!" Neptune exclaimed as everyone frantically got a few things, Neptune putting on his coat and grabbing a blowtorh just in case and Blake grabbed a screwdriver, some screws, and the control panel. "You'll have to finish that in the van while we get to the Monster Hive!!!"

When outside, everyone got into the Mystery Machine as Cutler's ghost climbed out of the water, moaning and groaning. Neptune began to try to speed off only for Cutler to pull out a harpoon gun and shoot it, the harpoons sticking through the back doors and the ghost slowly starts pulling the van back.

"WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!?!??!????!??" Everyone yelped

"Fine. Let's. Go. Back!!!" Neptune comments, backing up extremely fast

The ghost didn't have much time to react as it, with the chains and harpoons were launched into the lake. Neptune then put the van into forward driving mode and sped off into Coolsville.

"Jaune, give me a hand!!" Blake called out, struggling to keep the control panel still

Jaune put his hand on the panel to keep it still as he said, "This is tied for the most terrifying day of my life!!!"

"Tied with what?????" Blake questions

"EVERY OTHER FUCKING DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!" Jaune responds

Blake finished screwing the panel back together and exclaims, "It's done!"

That's when they heard screeching out the back and everyone looked out and saw the Pterodactyl Ghost and the Hound in it's winged form trying to follow them in the air.

"Jinkies! Tweety and Growler back!!!!" Blake called out

Jaune yelped.

"jaune????" Neptune calls out

"Yeah???" Jaune responds

"I'm putting her in cruise. Take the wheel!" Neptune says

Neptune got out of the front seat as Jaune rushed to get to the wheel, the Pterodactyl Ghost grabbing the van by the back end after breaking the windows. Jaune had been leaning over the back seat and held onto the wheel as the Pterodactyl Ghost dropped the van back onto all four wheels.

Neptune kicked the back doors of the Mystery Machine open and aime dhis blowtorch calling out, "TAKE THIS!!!!"

The blowtorch nearly hit the two flying creeps until the Hound grabbed it and made it explode in it's hands.

"This is bad!" Neptune comments

That's when suddenly, Jaune appeared and said, "No doubt."

"Jaune?????" Neptune questions

"yeah?" Jaune asks

"Who's driving?" Neptune further asks

They all turn back and see Scooby in the far front passenger seat.

"RHello." Scooby comments

"Scoob...." Jaune says

"RWhat?" Scooby asks

That's when suddenly, the carpet got torn out by the hound, but it was still hooked onto the Mystery Machine, everyone holding on for dear life.

That's when up the road, a semi truck was approaching fast, the Creeper at the wheel.

"Creeper!!!!!!!" The Creeper roars

"Scooby, turn the wheel!!!" Blake called out

Scooby went to turn the wheel but accidentally honked the horn instead. The truck was approaching by the second.

"SCOOBY!!!!!!!!!" Jaune, Blake, Pyrrha, and Neptune all shout

Scooby finally go the wheel to turn as the Pterodactyl Ghost flew up but as the Creeper pulled the truck over, the Hound rammed right into it, falling to the ground.

Everyone jumped into the back of the Mystery Machine, Scooby still at the wheel and the Pterodactyl Ghost resumed chase. However, Scooby made a turn, causing the Pterdactyl Ghost to ram right through a billboard and get stuck.

"RScooby-Doo!!" Scooby cheers

"You did it, Scoob!" Blake congratulates

Scooby then parked the van nexto to a shack in the mining town that was over the Monster Hive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 265 11
The lovable dog Scooby-Doo and his young teammate Braedey Martin once again joins his pals Shaggy, Velma, Fred and Daphne as they stumble into anothe...
10.6K 89 12
This story's first chapter will explain how A, Shaggy and Scooby met Ruby and Yang at a young age and B, how Mystery Inc. formed Shaggy, Scooby, and...
35.8K 650 21
The Scooby Gang go to KISS World for some fun; but, of course, like everywhere they go, there's a mystery to solve. Ember, also known as the She-Dem...
17.1K 129 17
SEQUEL TO: Team RWBY in Scooby-Doo! and The Cyber Chase Recommended reading age 13 and up. This story contains slight adult themes, and a few adult j...