Waiting For You

By sidneet1327

Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once b... More

Prologue
Characters
1. First Meet
2. Hurt
3. Airport and Memories
4. He's back
My story
Sidneet MV
5. Meeting Everyone
6. The Game
7. Dance
9. Janneet
10. Fortune cookies
11. Who's the Girl?
12. Plan
13. Jaireem
14. Valentine's preparations
Story
15. Beautiful Evening
16. Bouquets
17. Valentine's Day
18. Fun & Disappointments
19. Upset Avneet
20. Karaoke Night
21. Faineet
22. Preparations and Fainat
23. Engagement
24. Pool
25. Fainat
26. Dares and Fun
27. Lost in Desire
28. Engaged!!??
29. Sangeet
30. Mehendi and Tears
31. Wedding
32. Leaving?!?
33. Argument!!
34. Who knows him better??
35. Mission
36. Mission-II
37. Can We Meet??
38. Shattered Emotions
39. Concerned Abhi
40. Broken...Beyond Repair.
41. Outburst
42. File
43. Video
New Book..
44. Guilty
45. Past
46. Love isn't enough
47. Will be waiting for you..
48. Tanya
Note:
49. Goodbyes...
Important
50. SIDNEET Forever🤍!!
Hello Guys..
Season 2🤔

8. Late-night Talks

1.6K 104 3
By sidneet1327

QUOTE: The Sun loved the Moon so much that it died every night to let her breathe

Sid woke up at nearly 2:30 in the morning. He walked to the main door and soundlessly pushed open the door. He then went to the garage and took out his car and then zoomed to the outskirts of Mumbai. 

Almost half an hour so  later, the car slowed, and came to rest near an uneven gully inside a dense forest. Siddharth started walking inside the forest. As he moved inside the forest he thought 'Even after 3 years nothing has changed here... it's exactly how I left it..' As he was going deeper inside the forest a slight sound of flowing water was heard. A smile appeared on his face after hearing to this sound. After walking for 2 more minutes he was in front of the place that he dread for in the last 3years....

A turquoise-blue stream wound its merry way through the forest .It was splashing as it moved through the trees. It curved gently through the forest. The stream hopped over the rocks happily.

Streams are the liquid soul of the forest, and this one was glowing as if welcoming Siddharth after 3 years. Across the deep ebony feathers of Night, there sparkled a mysterious material called "stars". The twinkling of the stars was enchanting; they blinked and flickered away, and yet always returned like rogues hiding away in the shadows. They hang, unchanging in the nighttime sky. Yet, no matter where any small creature is, those fiery lights streaking across the skies in diffusing blue streaks will always be there. 

And then Siddharth's eyes fell on the MOON which was shining brightly lighting the whole place. The moon was a warm milky glow in the sky, as if the sight of it could become a song in the eyes of anyone willing to raise their head upward. It shone down on the crystal and beamed. The reflection of the night sky in the stream was breath taking. As he moved towards the rock where he used to sit twice-trice in a week before 3 years.

Siddharth finally reached the rock. It loomed in front; wherein visible was a figure, seated beyond the trees on the rock. He didn't expect her to be there but deep inside he knew he will find her here. He stopped, drinking in the sight. As if a thirsty traveler finally saw his oasis. His hungry eyes drank in the beautiful girl, adorned in the moon light writing something in her dairy.

Sid: hey...u here??

Siddharth drawled emerging from the shadows. Surprised, Avneet choked on her breath as the pen from her hand slipped and fell on the ground.

Sid(concerned): u okay??

Avneet: What are you doing here?

She asked on finally getting her voice back as she bent to pick up her pen letting her hairs to fall on her face so that she can overcome the shock. 

Both of their eye's met. They stared into each other's eyes absorbing each other's presence. Soon they came back into senses. Sid cleared his throat.

Sid(taunted):in case u must have forgotten, it used to be my secret place too..

He moved closer and sat beside her.  

Avneet: please Siddharth I really don't have energy to fight or argue with you right now

Avneet rolled her eyes and went back to her writing. She had not imagined him to be here... at least not today. Since yesterday after meeting him at the airport she had came here expecting him to come but then he didn't turn up so she thought he must have forgotten about the place.

Sid: I know in fact, acha hua tum idhar mil gayi I wanted to talk about something.

Avneet: hmm
Avneet said not looking for her diary.

Sid: look Avneet its just that... I just wanted to tell uhh that.... Umm... can we just forget what happened 3 years ago....

Avneet looked up with a jerk. She was not expecting this...

Sid: no wait I didn't mean like that.... I just meant that dekh yaar sabke samne vese bhi acting karni hi hai that we both are ok... that there's nothing wrong between us .. toh phir acting kyu.. like we can be normal right... of course that's only if you want.. like me yeh nahi keh raha tha hum pehle the wese ho jaay because that's next to impossible and me woh bhi nahi keh raha ki hu friends ban jaay.. I m just saying that we can be normal.... Kaam se kaam rakhege as from Monday onwards hum ek doosre ki vese bhi zaroorat hogi toh..... what do u say??

Avneet: so u are saying that we will be Neither enemies nor friends. Merely, acquaintances with some history

Sid: yeah ten on ten that's what I meant...
Avneet: yeah kk np

Avneet said experiencing a feeling of sadness. Both of them stared looking at the moon's reflection in the stream.

Avu: actually I wanted to....

Avneet said and then stopped.

Sid: yeah go on....

Avu: actually I wanted to apologize for....

Sid: hmm... did you mean that apology or they are just hollow words??
(Siddharth asked with a dead serious expression.)

Avneet: I mean them from bottom of my heart.

Sid: Why did you do it??" 

Sid asked her looking straight into her eyes because Her words that she said that day still echoed in his mind.

Avneet looked away not revealing anything.

Avu: I don't know... I was confused and immature.. but believe me from the last 3 years I have been regretting it.

Siddharth glanced at Avneet's face, a face in which he saw his world.

Sid: I guess that was all I wanted to hear, Once in a while we all do things we are not too proud off, so.. its ok.

Avu: hmm

Both of them sat in silent listening to the clicking voice of the insects..
Sid: so u still write in this diaries?? 

Siddharth asked as he remembered Avneet used to come here and write about anything and everything that she felt.

 Avneet (smiled): Yep

They sat there silently watching the beauty of nature.
After sometime The Sun rays came as nature's easel, giving brilliant color to what was hidden even under the passing starlit night. The sun rises as a canopy of gold, bright amid the blue, bidding the stars to take their nightly rest, and as darkness surrenders. White upon the new day's grass, shining in those first rays of sun laid the dew. The sunrise came as if it had missed the sky.....

Absorbing the beautiful view Avneet said 

Avu: "The dawn came with a musical silence, the soul hearing the melody that the ears could not. A new day had come, new possibilities, a fresh page yet to be written."

Sid: yeah indeed it is a fresh day and a fresh page...

After 2-3 mins Sid's Phone rang.

Sid: yeah Jaan??

Jannat: where are u aashu, yaar ek toh yeh jetlag ki wajah se thikse neend nahi aayi aur tere room me dekha toh tub hi gayab hai..." 

Jannat Said complaining. The volume of the phone was so high that Avneet was clearly able to make out what Jannat is saying.

Sid(lied): kahi nahi yaar,, just came for a jog... returning in an hour or so..." Sid lied.

Jannat: ohkk chal byee..
Sid: byee

he cut the call.

Avneet: ohh I thought tumne iss place ke baare me bhi bata diya hoga....
Avneet murmured rolling her eyes.

Sid: pardon??
Avu: nothing

Sid: u know what, she was the only person who was there when I needed someone the most... when my friends were not there around me to console me, to hug me, to share my feelings, my grief and my joy she was there... and in return she has asked for  nothing accept this friendship and yaar uska hak banta hai...

Avneet just hummed as she absorbed his words

Sid: chalo I will be leaving.. wanna come??
Sid asked getting up.

Avu: nahh will be staying here for some more time..

Sid: then how will u come back??

Avu: incase u haven't noticed I have brought my car."
Avneet said showing him the keys.

Sid: haa woh shayad bcoz of darkness... chal byee.

Avneet: byee
Avneet said as she watched him going away from her.

After sometime Avneet also headed home.
She went to her house changed and then went to Nigam Mansion as Vibha has called her for some suggestions.

Word count: 1470

How was the chapter??

Please do vote and comment....

Stay tuned....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 12.4K 74
What happens when two people who love each other get separated? They again unite but if one of them claims their relationship to be a facade? What wi...
298K 18.5K 98
A story between a mafia queen and a normal and innocent boy! ♥ The girl is strong, fierce and not afraid of anything or anyone. She is the queen of t...
30.9K 2.6K 60
Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome to my Thrid FF.. ' What's our Relation? ' Soo.. what is our relation?? A writer and reader relation?? Or frie...
31.7K 3.4K 57
This is a story of parents who own their children by forcing their decisions on them. Sometimes, parents advice is heaven but when it goes against yo...