The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

shiprasaini1 által

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... Több

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
69. The painful periods
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

35. Friends

7.4K 751 410
shiprasaini1 által

Aditi's Point of view

It's been three weeks since Dhruv walked out from the cafeteria furiously. After that he is not talking to me. He did not asked me for lunch after that day. He make his distance from me and barely called me in cabin if it's urgent but all the time he keep his professional posture when he talked about work.

In these past weeks I came to know that Dhruv works at late night. I don't know when he left for his home because I left the office at 6:00 p.m.

I accompanied him in many events and government sights but we always maintained our intern and boss positions. The best thing is, I learnt many things during this period, Dhruv made sure of it but the worst part is, it pains my heart when he ignored me and did not talk to me other than work.

This is what I want because it's best for him. I don't want to drag him in my messy life. But why should I do with my heart which always craved for his attention.

It's already a lunch time and everyone is at the cafeteria except me and the person I love, who is still in his cabin buried himself in files. I think many time to apologise to him but every time I step back. Everything is fucked up around and the only person I love is now angry with me.

I was staring at the pen in hand from past fifteen minutes. This is the third pen I stole from Dhruv's cabin because one pen only work for one week and I don't have money to buy a pen. I always borrow it or find extra one in the library, I make my notes on practical notebook which gone waste after the practical exams of the semester. I passed my two years of graduation like this.

I know I am thief but I hope Dhruv could not suspect me for his lost pens. I don't want to be degrade myself in front of him.

My chest felt heavy when I reminded his ignorance towards me. He did not even spare a glance towards me in past weeks. I got up from my chair and walked out from the main building to get some fresh air. I took a deep breath when warm breeze hit my face. There were no one in the front yard and the calmness of the nature directly reaching to me.

I am tired. Fatigueness consuming my body reminding me that today is the first day of my maturation cycle and my stomach is hurting like someone was kicking me from inside my lower abdomen. I used to have abdomen pain in my periods since they started but before the pain was bearable but now as the time pass and the way I treated in past years it effected my periods and now the pain is worst and it last for three days.

It's really painful that I could barely stand for a minute but I have to as I need a distraction from the cold behaviour of Dhruv. I know it's my fault but it's best for him if he stay away from me and my life but what should I do with my heart.

Why I love him so much that it hurts?

"Hello..hello..Aditi Tripathi." My eyes went wide in horror when I recognised the voice and my heart started beating faster when I saw the person standing in front of me, confirming my fear.

Karan Saxena was standing before me with his creepy smirk.

At once I loved to hear my full name but now I hate put Tripathi after me. I hate my surname. I use my surname in my certificates and I already hated it. If it's in my hand I would live to change my surname. But here my surname is not the concern.

"Karan, What a...ar..are you do..doing here?" I asked him in my trembling voice.

"You remember my name? I thought you forget me." He mocked me and then continue, "Well, As you asked I came here to check on you. It's been long when he heard about you. I thought to update him but before I want to check on you."

My heart was beating fast against my rib cage when he mentioned Rahul. He is still a fresh nightmare to me
He still haunts me in my dreams.

"What he want from me. Isn't it enough for him, He already ruined my life. I was abandoned by my family because of him." My tears were threatened to escape from my eyes but I can't lose in front of him that easily.

"You know, a slut is always a slut and you are his personal whore." My tears freely escaped from my eyes. I no more had any control to them when he again remained me, my horrible past which was ruined by Rahul.

"Mind your language. I don't belongs to anyone." I said with my greeted teeth. My vision was getting blur because of tears but my eyes are filled with hatred but he was looking at me with his smirk. He was enjoying my situation.

"I heard you got selected in this internship because of the new D.M.? Are you warming up his bed?" He leaned in and said the last part in whisper but anger boil my blood when he talked nonsense about Dhruv and before he could realise anyone, my hand directly meet to his cheeks. I was panting and glaring at him with the seething anger boiling inside me.

"Never ever say anything against about Dhruv other vice you will face the worst of me." I said while pointing my finger to him.

But when he looked at me his eyes were red in anger and the way he was looking at me I am afraid he will kill me right here. But won't have any regret if he kill me right here at least I did a good thing before dying. I could not hear anything against Dhruv.

I gasped when he hold me by my chin and I whimper painfully when he applied the pressure.

"Don't think you will escape me before you are here. I still wonder what Rahul see in you when he still have his wife. He might leave you for once but I won't until I get a taste of you." He said while looking at me disgustingly. The more he applied the pressure on my jaw, the more it pains.

"I know what Rahul did to you five years back and why your parents abandoned you. But remember one thing, I am not Rahul. I will do the worst with you that you wished to die. So think bef...." Before he could finish his sentence someone hold him from his jaw that a painful scream escaped from him and Karan's grip already loosen from my jaw.

I looked at the person who just save me and my eyes met with the familiar black eyes which are soften immediate when he looked at me. A fat tear escaped from my right eye. His eyes filled with rage and he turns to Karan while giving him a death glare.

Dhruv was standing between me and Karan holding his jaw in tight grip that karan was trying hard to remove Dhruv's grip from his jaw. The way his jaw was clenched and slightly shaking, I can clearly see the anger building inside in Dhruv's eyes.

"Dhruv.." I gasped when Dhruv pushed Karan on the near wall while holding his jaw and Karan scream in pain when his scalp hit the wall harshly.

"If you touch her again, I will kill you." Every word escaped from Dhruv's wasn't just a warning for karan. The way Dhruv said to karan, he might kill Karan next time if he tried to hurt me.

"le...leave...me.." Karan was struggling under his grip.

I step forward and hold Dhruv's arm.

"Dhruv please leave him." I plead to him and his eyes soften immediately when he saw me. Dhruv let go the karan and he fell on the floor unconscious.

"Guards..." Dhruv shouted while still holding his gaze with me and two of his guards immediately runs to his side.

He turn to them and speak, "If I see him near this campus, throw him out and inform me." Both guards nodded their heads. They lifted unconscious Karan by his hands and legs and took him outside the campus gate.

After guards leave, Dhruv turn to me and looking at him with his questioning eyes. I know, he wanted the explanation but before he could say anything, I run from there.

*****

I whimper painfully when again a sharp pain hit my lower abdomen because of my periods. I pulled down my panty and saw the cloth was all stained in blood. I throw it in the dustbin after wrapping it in a newspaper and use the fresh cloth of old jeans, use it as a sentry pad.

I cleaned my down area with water and whimper again when it hurts while cleaning. I touched my intimate part and a small scream left my mouth when it pains because of my slightest touch.

My intimate part again swollen and it was paining because of the infection, I got in my periods. I am having this problem in past months and every month it's getting worst during my periods time. I can not tell anyone in my family because they won't spend a single penny on me and don't know if they accused me for something, I don't want to hear.

After cleaning myself, I washed my hands in washbasin and came out from the washroom. It's 6:00 p.m. of the evening and almost whole office was empty. I also took my belongings and walked outside from the building but halted on my steps when I saw Dhruv standing leaning to his car, folding both his hands on his chest.

After Karan episode, I was ignoring Dhruv. Actually I was not ignoring him, I was running from his questions. I again ignored him and walked towards the main gate of the office.

I know, I making Dhruv more angry, ignoring him and his questions but I am afraid he will regret the idea when he will get know the reality. He also look at me with disgust like others and loathing me, that's why I don't want him to know anything about me. I don't want him to hate and looked at me with disgust whenever he see me.

I looked at the traffic in front of me. Car and motorbikes running with their full and I found myself sweating again with the idea to cross the road alone myself. I still don't know how to cross the road.

Usually I found someone and cross the road with their help without being noticed but today is one of my unlucky day. As I took a step to cross the road and step back when someone drive their car or motorbike in front of me with full speed.

I looked both the side of the road but, I didn't anyone whom with I can cross the road.

"You still don't know how to cross the road." I startled with the voice and looked at my right. Here he was standing looking at me with his beautiful piercing black eyes.

Dhruv..

But how he know, I could not cross the road alone. No one know this secret of mine until he remembered, once I crossed the road with him. But it was years ago and I made sure he did not know that I hold his t-shirt before crossing the road.

"I remember how you hold my t-shirt when we once crossed the road together in the market." He said and his lips was tugged to upside. He was smiling like he know every detail of that day.

"You noticed.." I gasped in shock and he was grinning looking at my face.

"I have noticed many things about you." He smirked and my cheeks heat up immediately. It wasn't the sun which making me blush it was him who is making my cheeks red.

Yes, I was shocked because he remembered such a small thing between us. Well not for me because that was the first time we both eat outside. It was one of the special moments, I shared with him. But he remembered all of this. I am sure it was normal for him.

He chuckled softly and I am sure I saw the dimple on his right cheek. It was hottest thing I ever noticed in him. But suddenly he caught me checking him out and his eyes locked mine.

He keep staring at me while I looked down in embarrassment. I know he was angry with me. But right now he is making me nervous. I can feel his gaze piercing holes in my skin but it also gave me the different kind of sensation.

"I am sorry." I looked up to him and his eyes filled with softness unlike last time.

The hard gaze, I was feeling before, now vanished and warm atmosphere take place when I looked deep into his eyes. He was not looking angry, I can see the guilt in his eyes instead.

"I should not have been angry with you." He said with the same guilt.

"It wasn't your fault. It was me who make you angry." I looked at him with guilt because I know, I made him angry purposely.

"We both are wrong on our places. So I think we should let go this." He said.

"I was thinking the same." I agreed to him.

He again locked his gaze with me and my heart was going crazy as he was keep looking at me. He was looking nervous. I can see the sweat forming on his forehead. It was like something is going inside his mind. He wanted to ask me something but he could not found the words to form them into a sentence. But again what he wanted to ask me? What makes him so nervous?

"Will you be my friend?" I looked at him and I saw hope in his eyes.

My eyes welled up in tears. After eight years someone asking me to be his friend and it's non other than my Dhruv, the love of my life. I still remember what he wrote in his last letter.

He said I was just his neighbour but now he wanted to be my friend. He is asking to be a friend with a girl whom everyone loathe and think as a burden. Even his sister broke her friendship with me. Raghav consider me his sister but he also never looked back at me after he went to Delhi for his graduation.

But here he is, my handsome neighbour, who never considered me other than his neighbour, he wrote a letter to me went he left the city and now asking me to be his friend.

"Yes.." I nodded my head while controlling my tears. I was smiling through my tears. Relief washed over Dhruv's face and he gave me his heart warming smile.

"Can I have your number? You know friends have each other's number. So they could contact if they want to talk." He chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck. He was looking damn cute with a red hue on his neck ready to kill me with his cuteness and I wanted to pull his both cheeks so badly.

I know he could be sexy and cuet at the same time but I have to control my hands. I can't pull the DM's cheek in open.

The sadness and fear crawled inside me when I registered his words. I was afraid that he is going to be angry with me again when again I said 'No' to him because I don't have any mobile phone. I never had that electric device ever in my life and I don't know how it works.

"I 'm sorry but I don't have any mobile phone." I looked at him apologetically.

"It's okay, here..take my number and call me if you need anything." He said while writing his mobile number at the back of my note book.

I read his phone number again and again a smile come on my face when adire his writing at the back of my notebook. I going to remember his phone number till my last breath.

"Can I drop you to your house?" I tear my gaze from the notebook and looked at him when he asked me.

I agreed to him immediately. I don't want him to get angry with me again. He is the only one in years, I could have close to me.

As we both turn to his car, I feel a sharp pain in my intimate part like someone kicked me between my legs and I winced in pain.

"Aahh.." I again winced in main when this time I feel the pain in my lower abdomen. I hold my stomach tightly and bit my lower lip to bit the pain. It will be embracing if Dhruv find out about my periods.

"You okay..?" Dhruv asked me in concern. He put his hand behind my back and pulled me towards him mixing the sparks into the pain.

"Yeah...it just an acidity." I said while taking a deep breath to calm the pain.

"You sure..." He again asked me in concert.

"Yes.." I nodded my head positively. After that he guided me to his car and after settling me up inside his car he also sit beside me and I can feel the warmth of his body near me.

*****

The driver of Dhruv driving the car fast. Road was already difficult with many speed breakers and put and the pain in my lower abdomen and intimate part were increasing every passing time. I bit my lower lip and clutched my abdomen over my clothes to supress the pain.

I looked at Dhruv and his eyes were fixing on clutched fist over my stomach. His eyes met with mine and they were filling with concern.  He clenched his jaw and looked at the driver.

"We are not in rush. Can't you drive slowly." He said through his greeted teeth.

"I'm sorry sir." Driver apologized and slow the speed of car.

I was thank full to Dhruv that he scolded the driver otherwise I don't know how will I able to do house chores with back pain including abdomen pain.

"Earlier at the lunch time, that boy what was his name? " My body stiffness when Dhruv mentioned the earlier incident with Karan. I really don't want to talk about him because he reminds me something that happened in the past and it was horrible.

"Karan.." I chose to answer him anyway but I griped my books tightly as tears started threatening to escape from my eyes.

"Is he always bully you?" He asked and I nodded my head without looking at him.

"Do you want me to teach him lesson?" He asked.

"No, please don't." I quick with my answer and looked at Dhruv with my glistening eyes.

"Why..?" He was looking at me with concern.

"This is my last year of college and I want to spend it with peace. I know you hold the power to expelled him college but Dhruv he won't stop there, he will do something horrible. Please, I request you, don't do something. I won't see him again after this year." I hold Dhruv's hand and plead to him. Tears brimmed out from my eyes and now freely falling on my cheeks.

Dhruv was looking at me with pity and guilt. I know it was pity because that's my life is.

He leaned closer to me and wiped the tears from my both cheeks with his thumb then he hold my hand in a firmly.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything which cause you problem but promise me you will tell me if he bothers you again." His voice was low and filling with concern.

He was rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand, making me feel the sparks but his presence giving me the warmth and I was feeling protected around him.

I sniffed and nodded my head as yes, then I realised we already reached near my house and the car was stood at usual stop where Dhruv drop me last time and we are alone in the car.

"Can I ask you something? Will you tell me if you don't mind?" He asked while still holding my hand and I let him to hold it because right now, I need him badly.

I nodded my head and the fresh wave of tears escaped from my eyes. Dhruv smile sadly and wiped my tears again. He shake his head and gestured me not to cry. I took a deep breath and gestured him to continue.

"Why are you not living with your family. Where are they?" He asked while choosing his every word carefully and again the fresh pool of tears stream out from my eyes.

"I am living with my family." I answered plainly and without any emotions.

"Not this one. Where are your parents and Atul?" He again asked me and my I feel the heaviness on my chest like someone out a heavy stone on it when the flashback again replayed in my mind.

"They abandoned me five years ago. I don't know where are they living right now." I said in a flat tone  but my tears telling all the emotions I was filling from inside because they are not stopping.

I looked at Dhruv and he was stunned
after hearing.

"Why...?" This is the only thing which he was managed to ask me. His jaw was clenched and anger was filling in his eyes buy soon his eyes filled with concern and there were softness in his eyes when he looked at me.

"Please don't ask me anything further. I could not tell you." I faced the other side to control my emotional.

I put my hand on my mouth when I broke into sobs and chocked into tears. Suddenly two pairs of arm engulfed me in a warm hug. I also turn to him and give in to him while hugging him back. He pulled me more to to him by my waist that I was practically lying on him.

"They leave me Dhruv. They could not hear my side, just abandoned me. They want me to die." I broke into tears and my body was shaking when I could not handle my emotions more.
I hugged him for my dear life like he will  changed his mind if I let go him.

"I don't know how to less your pain but I want you to give that to me." I broke into sobs when I hear those words from my love. Dhruv hide his face in the crook of my neck and I feel the wetness on my shoulder.

"It's my pain Dhruv, I can't share it with anyone if I want to." I broke the hug and his eyes were glistening with unshaded tears.

"But..."

"I have to go..." Before he could say anything or stop me I open the door lock and run away from him.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

Here Aditi share some truth of her life with Dhruv. Next chapter is going to be amazing as Dhruv come to know a very important thing about Aditi's life.

Many of you wonder Why Dhruv is not using his power and dragged out Aditi from that hell but guys life is not just simple as we think. You just could not share things with the person who claimed you just as your neighbours, no matter if you live him or not and for Dhruv he could not dragged out Aditi from that hell just because he is an IAS officer.

Yes Dhruv dragged out Aditi from this hell but it will take time. I still have many things in my mind for this time period and you will also love this phase of their life.

I will show their after marriage life in this book because so many drama going to happen when they get marry. Okay now I should zip my mouth as I already said more than enough.

I noticed number of comments and votes are decreasing in every updated. Dear readers, Did I do something wrong, if not then why? 😭.

Please do lotes of votes and comments. I love to read your comments.

See you guys in next update

Thank you....

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

614K 27.5K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
162K 6.8K 99
loveseries#1 Cover credits: @AMBER_0501 "How can you stoop this low Advi? You have fallen this low just to make me loose my deals? You have set a spy...
1M 42.7K 43
"What did you say?", he asked with quite surprise and amusement in his tone. "I love you aadi",i said feebly and weakly. "WHAT!!!",this time he nearl...
49.2K 1.8K 58
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...