Tangled the series: Rapunzel'...

بواسطة Roses52

Join (Y/n), her big sister Rapunzel, and the rest of their friends as they seek adventure and unlock mysterio... المزيد

Before Ever After part 1
Before Ever After part 2
Before Ever After part 3
Before Ever After part 4
Season 1 theme song
What the hair?!
Rapunzel's Enemy
Fitzherbert P.I.
Challenge of the Brave
The Lonely Princess
Cassandra v. Eugene
In Like Flynn
Great Expotations

The Return of Strongbow

864 29 2
بواسطة Roses52

8 years ago 

When Eugene was Flynn. He was a part of a group of thieves. They were instructed to raid the carriages that they were targeting. They each had a carriage of their own to steal. Eugene went over to one carriage. He opens the door to reveal a woman holding her small daughter protectively. He noticed a beautiful ring on the mother's finger. 

"Ooh! May I?" He takes the mother's hand and slips the ring off her. "Enchanté." The mother then smacks him with her book. Before Eugene could escape, he and his partner were double-crossed by one of their men and left them to be captured by the guards. Eugene and his partner were chased by the royal guards in the snow before they jumped over a cliff to escape 

Now in the present. 

Rapunzel, Eugene, and (Y/n) were seen helping a charity for orphans. They were calling out to people as a few came by and dropped off bags for them. "Help support Corona's orphans! Because every donation brings a smile to the face of a child in need. Right, Eugene?" Rapunzel smiled. "That's right, Blondie. This cause is dear to my heart. Many orphans go hungry, while others..." Eugene paused for a moment when he noticed two cloaked figures. "...resort to a life of crime." As (Y/n) and Rapunzel continued to receive donations for the charity. Eugene was still keeping his eyes on the suspicious figures in the crowd. What the three of them didn't notice is that Shorty accidentally falls into one of the bags. (Y/n) turns to see Eugene glaring at something. "You okay, Eugene?" She asked. "Huh? Yeah. Yeah. Sure." Eugene answered as he noticed the figures were gone. 

After they finished the charity for the day; Eugene, Rapunzel, and (Y/n) were riding the loaded chariot back into town to drop off the donations they collected. They got off to check if they haven't left anything behind, while Eugene was still keeping an eye out.

"Everyone was so generous. Look at all these clothes and toys and..." Rapunzel pulls out a beard. "A beard?"

Turns out it was actually Shorty's beard and he grabs it back. "Thank you! Just what I was lookin' for." (Y/n) helps Shorty get down. "Shorty, get out of there." She told him as he walks off his merry way. Eugene noticed the figures again and he wraps his arms around the sisters. "Uh-oh. Okay, Blondie and (N/n). Let's get you two back to the castle." He then leads them away. "Oh. Who are they?" Rapunzel noticed the figures. "You know, I don't know, and something tells me, we shouldn't stop to ask," Eugene answered. Once they hit a corner one of the figures stands on the other side. When they were about to again, the other figure blocks them. They ran and saw that the figures were following them by running on the roof. Before they could run anymore, they reached a dead-end. 

"Dead end." Eugene noticed some vases near them. "Rapunzel, (Y/n), that vase, now!" Rapunzel and (Y/n) followed his order and ran. The figures land in front of Eugene as he prepares to fight. Suddenly, the figures laughed at him. "Gotcha, Rider." Eugene was confused by them until they took off their hoods. A man and a girl who looked the small age as (Y/n). 

"Man, you should've seen your—" Rapunzel cuts off the man by hitting him with a vase. (Y/n) used her staff to pin the girl to a wall. "Bam! Ha-ha! Follow that, buddy!" Rapunzel laughed. "You know I meant hide in the vase, right?" Eugene told them. They all turned to see the man groan in pain. "Princess Rapunzel and Princess (Y/n), meet Lance Strongbow and his little sister Ivana.

"How you doin'?" Lance greeted weakly. (Y/n) released Ivana. Taking a closer look, she did look the same age as (Y/n). Ivana had dark skin and light brown eyes. Her black hair was pulled in a side ponytail on her left side and she was wearing a long sleeve, dark blue dress with black boots to match. (Y/n) released Ivana from her grip. "Sorry about that." She apologized. Ivana smiled and offer her hand. "No need and that a strong you got, Princess." (Y/n) smiled back and took her hand to give each other a strong grip. 

Back in the castle, Lance and Ivana were telling Rapunzel and (Y/n) a story of one of their adventures as Cassandra was standing nearby. "So there I was, Princesses... Angry warlord to my left, ferocious dire wolves to my right, gold coins in my hand, and where's my faithful partner, Flynn Rider? Turns out this warlord had these twin daughters who were--" Eugene tell interrupted him. "Who were on vacation far, far away." Rapunzel rolled her eyes at him. "Oh, come on, Eugene. I may have grown up in a tower, but give me a little credit." (Y/n) and Ivana were snickering at him. Cassandra walks up to Lance, who was snatching a few cups. "Pray tell, how did three fine, upstanding citizens, such as yourselves, manage to find each other?" Eugene then puts back the cups. "Oh, we go way back, all the way to the orphanage. Ivana was just a baby when the three of us met." 

Ivana nods in agreement. "It's true, we've known and looked out for each other for a long time. Since no one else would. You can say that the three of us a like family. "Aw, that's so sweet." (Y/n) smiled. 

"So, Lance and Ivana Strongbow, if you guys are so tight, where have you been all these years?" Cassandra questioned them. Eugene noticed another item inside Lance's shirt and immediately puts it back before anyone could see. "Where have we been? More like, where haven't we been?" Lance chuckles. "You were in prison, weren't you?" Cassandra smirked as she crossed her arms. "Mostly, me, yes. Ivana had to find ways to bust me out. But you know, right now, we're not thinkin' about where we've been. we're thinking about where we're headed." Lance said as he playfully messed his sister's hair. Ivana was able to get away from Lance and glared at him playfully. (Y/n) laughed in excitement. "Now that's the right attitude." 

"And right now, I'm headed to the bathroom." Lance heads towards the bathroom. "Oh. Still, the attitude." Rapunzel spoke. Cassandra clears her throat. Signaling one of the guards to follow Lance. Pete follows her order. "Oh, come on! Lance is my friend!" Eugene exclaims. "You're right. Stan, go with Pete." Cassandra said as Stan goes with Pete. "Hey, hey, Lance might not be the straightest arrow in the quiver, but he's our guest. He's a good guy, and we don't need to shadow him." Eugene tries to defend his friend. "Yeah, my brother may not be bright, but he's still a good guy." Ivana crossed her arms. "Come on, Cass. Eugene and Lance are old friends, along with Ivana. There's no way you guys wouldn't take advantage of that." (Y/n) spoke out. Ivana shook her head. "Nope, we wouldn't do that to him." 

"Well, I don't trust the guy. I don't know what he's up to, but whatever it is, I don't like it." Cassandra turned towards Ivana. "Same goes for you, Ivana." Ivana held her hands up in defense. (Y/n) placed her hand on Ivan's shoulder and told her just to ignore Cassandra. "Look, Cassandra, I know you'd love nothing more than to see one of my old friends embarrass me, and I hate to disappoint you, but my friend Lance and Ivana are not "up to" anything." Eugene continued to defend them. 

Later that night, (Y/n) was helping Ivana settle into a room that was next to hers. "Alright. I think that should be everything hear to make you sleep well." (Y/n) placed one more blanket on the bed. "Thanks, Princess (Y/n)." Ivana smiled before she hopped on the bed. 

"Oh, please. I'm with (Y/n)." 

"Okay, thanks, (Y/n). Again for defending me and my brother. I get it we're thieves, but we did to survive you know." 

(Y/n) smiled as she sat next to Ivana. "No problem. And I'm glad to have someone new around my age to talk to." 

Ivana laughed. "Me too. It was hard to find kids around my age to hang with." 

(Y/n) smiled and got an idea. She thought the two of them could have a sleepover. Ivana bounced in excitement since this will be her very first sleepover. (Y/n) went over to her room quickly to grab more items to start on their sleepover. She brought extra pajamas for Ivana, games, extra pillows, and blankets. Brielle sits on Ivan's should as the two girls were playing a board game. They were a laugh and telling stories, and just having fun like regular 14-year-olds. As they counted to play their game, they heard a knock on the door. (Y/n) went to answer it and it was Rapunzel and Cassandra as they were holding snacks and milk. 

"Hey, girls. I thought you might want some snacks." Rapunzel gave (Y/n) the snacks. Cassandra placed the milk down on the drawer and examined the room with various pillows and blankets. "What's going on here?" She asked. "(Y/n) is helping me with my very first sleepover!" Ivana shrieked in excitement. Rapunzel was glad to hear the two girls getting along. She told them if they needed anything just let her or Cassandra know. As Rapunzel left to go find Eugene and Lance, Cassandra gave Ivana an "I'm watching you" look before she closed the door. Ivanna gulped, but (Y/n) told her not to worry about and they decided to continue their game. 

(Y/n) and Ivana finished their board and decided to go out to get more snacks since they ate the ones Rapunzel and Cassandra brought. After all, at a sleepover, you can never have too many snacks. Before they could make it toward the kitchen, they noticed Cassandra and Rapunzel. And Rapunzel was holding a plate of cheese and crackers, along with a glass of milk. 

"Hmm, what do we have here? A plate of cheese and crackers. I wonder why?" Cassandra asked with a smirk. 

"Uh, it's because I am very hungry and very thirsty, thank you very much."Rapunzel lied and ate some grapes. "Mmm, so good." Cassandra looks at her, unimpressed. "Okay, fine. Yes, they're not home. But what is to say that they're not out having fun?" 

"Whose to having fun?" (Y/n) walked up to them as Ivana follows. Cassandra looked at the two teen girls. "Oh, I say to Rapunzel that I never said anything about Eugene and Lance not having fun. I'm just suggesting they're most likely stealing stuff while doing it." Ivana placed her hands on her hips. "Hey, if my brother was out stealing he would have let me know." 

"Okay, I have had just about enough, Cassandra. You know what? Let's go find Eugene, so I can show you that you were wrong." Rapunzel angrily drinks her glass of milk. "Okay, but when I'm proven right, you're gonna have egg on your face." Cassandra wanted to prove Rapunzel wrong. "Hoho! I promise you this, I will not have anything on my face tonight." Rapunzel then gives Pete her plate of snacks and walks away angrily. "Princess, you have a milk mustache," Pete told her.  "I know what I have, Pete! Thank you." Rapunzel yells. Pete happily ate some grapes. Ivana and (Y/n) shrugged their shoulders and decided to follow Rapunzel and Cassandra. 

The girls were out of the castle they were looking for Eugene and Lance. As they were continuing their search, they heard some familiar voices. They knew it was Eugene and Lance. It also sounded like they were arguing.  Rapunzel called out to Eugene and Lance. The girls were able to find the guys and they looked very nervous when they were founded by the girls 

"What are you guys doing?" Rapunzel came closer to them. 

"Uh... What are we doing? What were we do-- What are-- What-- What is anyone doing, really? I mean, that's the question here, isn't it?" Eugene couldn't find the right words to answer Rapunzel's question. Cassandra noticed something and picked it up. "Hey, ladies. Looks like one of you ladies dropped your lady's ring. Your valuable... lady's ring." (Y/n) glared and placed a hand on her hip. "Why are you saying lady's ring like that?"

"Eugene, where did that ring come from?" Rapunzel looked hurt. "It came from--" Eugene was cut off by Lance. "Our orphanage. Eugene, Ivana, and I were bequeathed it from our favorite nanny. A sweet little old woman, whom we affectionately called "Oldie." Oldie was the closest thing we ever had to a mom. So that ring is very special to us." Rapunzel and (Y/n) smiled while Ivana just looked confused. "When we left the orphanage, we hid it... inside a big oak tree in these woods, promising each other that the first one of us to find true love would be able to give that special someone the ring. Princess, I believe that would be you." Lance gives Rapunzel the ring and brings her toward Eugene. Rapunzel gasped in awe. "Eugene. This is beautiful." Cassandra continued to look at them suspiciously, while Ivana still looked confused as she walked towards her brother. "Man... Mm! I'm good." Lance said quietly. "What does that mean, big bro?" Ivana whispers. "I'll explain later, little sis." Lance answered and followed the others to return to the castle. 

Everyone was continuing their walk back to the castle. Eugene and Lance were looking nervous, as Cassandra was still keeping her eye on them. Ivana and (Y/n) were still confused on what was going on. As the group was crossing the bridge. Rapunzel and (Y/n) were looking at the ring Eugene gave her. 

'Why does that ring look so familiar?' (Y/n) thought. 

"Oh my gosh, Eugene, Oldie must've been from Corona. See? It has our crest." Rapunzel shows the ring to Eugene. 

"Oh, that's-- that's quite a coincidence." Suddenly, Eugene remembered that ring. The original owner was Arianna and the little girl with her was a child (Y/n). "Oh, no" 

Back in Ivan's room, Ivana and (Y/n) were getting ready to sleep, but (Y/n) stopped and placed a golden bracelet on Ivana's wrist. She looks at her confusedly. "Why are you giving this to me, (Y/n)?" Ivana asked. "(Y/n) smiled. "Because we're friends now and I'm glad to have another person to hang with around my age." Ivana smiled back. "I'm glad to be your friend too." They decided to call it a night and drift off to sleep. 

Suddenly, their sleep was interrupted when they heard footsteps coming from outside their room. They opened the door and found Cassandra. She explained that she heard someone outside her room. Thinking that it would be an intruder, Ivana and (Y/n) grabbed and weapon and followed Cassandra. The three of them suddenly heard noises coming from Rapunzel's room. They jumped in and saw two intruders. Those two intruders looked familiar. 

"I got this one." One familiar-voiced intruder said as he walks confidently towards Cassandra. "She'll destroy you. Actually, go ahead." The other familiar-voiced intruder told. Ivana and (Y/n) stepped back as Cassandra takes down one of the guys. Before the other could escape, Rapunzel knocks him out with her frying pan. The face leaves an imprint on the pan and Rapunzel recognized the face. "Eugene?" 

"Oh so that's why they looked so familiar," Ivana said. "Yeah, they're our idiots." (Y/n) shook her head. 

Everyone was back in Rapunzel's room as the eldest princess was pacing in front of Eugene and Lance. "I can't believe you would do this!" Rapunzel. Cassandra glared at Ivana who was standing next to (Y/n). "Did you know about this?" Ivana held out her hand. "I swear I didn't know!" Lance spoke out. "She's right. I didn't tell Ivana anything about this." 

"Rapunzel, I... I'm sorry." Eugene apologized. "Princess? If I may--" Eugene angrily interrupts Lance. "You know what? You've said enough, Lance. Don't listen to him." 

"It's all my fault." Lance admits his mistake. Eugene stood up in surprise. "But what do I know?"

"Look, I lied to Eugene. And to you, Princess. About everything. I lied to my sister so she wouldn't get caught like I was in the past." Lance sighs. "Eugene was only tryin' to help a friend... or someone who used to be his friend. I guess. I'm... I'm truly sorry." 

Ivana sighed and smiled at her brother. She looked at (Y/n) and takes off the bracelet. "I guess I should return this...since I don't think I would make a good friend." When she returned the bracelet to (Y/n), she was surprised to see (Y/n) putting the bracelet back on her wrist. "We all make mistakes and one that wasn't a mistake is being friends with you." Ivana smiled bigger and she hugged (Y/n). 

Everyone smiled at the newfound friendship the two teens were having. Eugene frowned as he turned towards Rapunzel. 

"I guess the right thing for me to do now is to come clean to your mom. And, (Y/n) for what happened at the time." Eugene apologized to (Y/n). 

"Eugene you did gave me quite the scare when I was small, true you should come clean to mom, I forgive you for it, but I don't think Rapunzel and I could let you." (Y/n) said.

"Wait. What. Why?" Eugen was confused. 

"Because I love you, Eugene, and I will forgive you, but I can't be sure they will. So... Okay, here's what we're gonna do. We are going to sneak the ring back into my mom's room..." Rapunzel was beginning to make a plan, but Eugene stopped her. "Rapunzel, hey. Stop. Look, I... I love you, too, so much, and thank you, but I can't. Cheating, lying and deception, that may have been how Flynn Rider would handle this, but I'm Eugene Fitzherbert now, and I have to do this the right way. That means accepting the consequences, no matter what they are." Lance started to cry a little and hugged Eugene. "It's how Oldie would've wanted it." 

The next morning Eugene went to Arianna to tell her everything about the ring. Arianna scolded Eugene for what he did in the past, but she wouldn't let Eugene go to prison for something that happened in the past. After his conversation with the queen. Eugene found Rapunzel and (Y/n) sitting by a fountain. 

"So, I got you guys something. It's not very nice, and there's no story behind it-- Well, if you don't count the part about how the guy who sold it to me had something dangling from his nose, but I guess that's not so much a story as an observation. Anyway, the point is, I didn't steal it." Eugene gave Rapzunel a ring that had a flower on it and (Y/n) a bracelet without little birds on it. "I am really sorry I hurt you, Rapunzel and (Y/n). That's the last thing I'd ever want to do."

"We know, Eugene." The three of them hugged. Arianna looked down at them from a window and smiled. Frederic walks up to her and was about to kiss her hand when he noticed the ring. "What? I thought that ring was long gone!" Arianna smiled and covered for Eugene. "Yes. Can you believe it? Eugene found it this morning." 

Back outside, the sisters and Eugene were talking about Lance and Ivana. "And as for Lance, who knows when I'll ever see him again." Eugene said. "I'm hoping to see Ivana. We're friends now after all." (Y/n) smiled. "Do you think Lance meant it when he said he was sorry?" Rapunzel asked. "I don't know. Some people never change." Eugene said sadly. (Y/n) smiled at him. "You know I just remembered something. Do you know a Mr. Schnitz and his little sister?" 

"Arnwaldo Schnitz, yeah, that's Lance, and Ivana's real, uh... Yes. Why?" Eugene asked. Rapunzel smiles at him. "Well, Mr. and Ms. Schnitz just made a generous donation to the orphanage charity." Eugene was surprised to hear about it. "Really? How much?" (Y/n) smirked at him. "I think I would say about a stolen treasure's worth."

Lance and Ivana were walking towards the orphanage and dropped off the treasure. Lance and Ivana looked happy at the good deed they did. Ivana smiled down at the bracelet (Y/n) had given her. Lance smiled at his little sister and ruffles her hair. Suddenly s cup falls from Lance's pocket and he quickly picks it up. Ivana punched him playfully as they went on their way. What they didn't know is that Shorty falls out of the bag. "Okay. Where did I put that beard?" Shorty questioned.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 34 15
The is a sequel of 'Away from Old Corona'. Plot; Rapunzel got the Moonstone. She has taken her home castle and the Kingdom of Corona. It's up to Euge...
39.7K 849 20
Varian has been in jail for a while and when he escapes, he becomes friends with Rapunzel again and gets a new power. Will he be able to unlock the m...
134K 4.2K 72
"𝑾𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." Everyone knew of Rapunzel. The golden-hair...
13.5K 395 23
Varian, Rapunzel, Cassandra, and the rest of the gang set out on a thrilling adventure. No longer within the safety of the walls of Corona, the team...