Confidential Training (Kid!Sa...

By Vermillion-San

"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?" "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the... More

Chapter II - Reality Check
Chapter III - A Gamble
Chapter IV - The Training Continues
Chapter V - The Week Before
Chapter VI - Mercy
Chapter VII - Satoru's Offensive
Chapter VIII - Counting Down
Chapter IX - You Look More Happier
Chapter X - Not A Single Thing
Chapter XI - The Name Of This Feeling
Chapter XII - Responsibilities
Chapter XIII - Based On My Own Conscious

Chapter I - Gojo Satoru-kun

7.5K 367 19
By Vermillion-San

"Eh? I have to go...to the Gojo Estate? Why?"

The head of the second years among Jujutsu Tech, grade one sorcerer Masamichi Yaga, wears his signature scowl when he informs his student of her task. "You're to serve as a caretaker and personal trainer for the wielder of the Six Eyes. The next heir of the Gojo clan."

The seventeen year old (Y/n) couldn't think of anything more repulsive. "The wielder of the Six Eyes? But I thought they were just a rumor."

"His existence is to remain confidential until he can handle his own. At least from those outside of the Gojo Estate. You will be responsible for his well being and his training until the authorities dismiss you." Yaga responds with a stern tone of voice.

"And how long will that take?" (Y/n) tilts her head to the side.

"That all depends on how long it'll take you to fulfill your task. Worse yet if the authorities give you a time limit."

(Y/n) can say then there that babysitting was not something she was good at. Matter of fact, something that she had never done to begin with. She had come from a family of three, playing the role of an only child. And fulfilling the job of a jujutsu sorcerer none other less. So, of course she wouldn't know the first thing about how children act.

"But...why me?" (Y/n) wonders.

"The Gojo clan personally believes your cursed technique is similar to the wielder of the Six Eyes. To some extent." Yaga tells her flat out.

(Y/n) knits her eyebrows together, not convinced. "Just why exactly is he so important? Why should I even consider taking up such a bothersome task?" She crosses her arms over her chest.

Yaga sighs, resting both his hands on the tall desk that is placed at the front of the room, standing right behind it before hunching his upper body down slightly so that he can meet (Y/n) at an eye to eye level. "He's not just someone to be taken lightly, (L/n). He's a mere child on the outside, but he's the balance of good and evil. The pillar of the jujutsu community. Not to mention a member of one of the top three families of jujutsu sorcerers. You rejecting this task is basically sending society to its deathbed. Including yourself."

(Y/n) groans, raising a hand to rub the back of her head. "Okay, okay, I get it. I watch over the kid and help him get all big and strong, right? Sounds easy, I guess." She scowls at her teacher. "Man, the high authorities are such a pain. Being so traditional and whatnot." She lowers her hand from her head and ticks both her hands in the pockets of her skirt. "So, when do I go?"

~•~

"Gojo Satoru-kun, right?"

The five year old boy with messy, yet tamed white hair, follows his sky blue eyes to the source of the voice. A feet away from where he stood within the garden of flowers was (Y/n). He kept his distance from the girl he had never seen before. As an asset to his family and the jujutsu community, he was always warned of the threats outside of the estate he quarantines in.

"Who are you?" He asks. "Or rather..." He was confused as to why (Y/n) was wearing an unimpressed face. "What's with the face?"

"Just a bit disappointed that not all my expectations were met." (Y/n) confesses. "That's all." She chuckles lightly and takes in all of Satoru's appearance, from top to bottom. She grins at how his kimono was printed with fireflies, matching the main teal color. "What a formal outfit you've got there. Interesting." She crouches down to reach to the little boy's height. "Where are my manners? I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Second Year at Jujutsu Tech. First Grade Sorcerer. I'm your caretaker. And teacher. Nice to meet you." She smirks.

"Oh." Satoru's mouth opens slightly, unfazed by (Y/n)'s outgoing behavior. "Yeah, the servants told me beforehand about someone coming. Didn't think it'd be a girl, though."

(Y/n) follows along with his comment. "That's fair. I would've thought the same thing." She returns to her original height. "To be honest, I didn't exactly want to come here, but I had no choice. Your reputable sorcerer family basically forced me to take up this job. I have to say, your family are such conservatives. Too traditional for my liking. Losers, in a way. I wonder if you've inherited their beliefs, too..."

Satoru's only wears a dumbfounded look. "What are you saying?"

"Ah, so you haven't." (Y/n) concludes, her grin widening, "That makes things more better for me, then." She takes a step forward to Satoru, leaning her head down to lock eyes with him again "You have powers, and you can see them, right? Curses?" She stares Satoru down, deep into his eyes. "I bet you've already manifested your cursed technique too." She blinks in realization. "Oh, crap, wait, do you even know what a cursed technique is?"

"No." Satoru answers.

(Y/n) falls off her feet, slamming her back on the pavement. "So I really DO have to teach you!" She sits up and lifts a finger. "Well, okay, before I even start explaining what a cursed technique is, do you at least know what a curse is?"

"...not a clue." Satoru answers truthfully, somewhat embarrassed to admit this.

(Y/n) face palms. "Seriously?" She sighs in defeat and grabs a nearby stick to draw on the dirt they stood on. "Here, let me give you a quick explanation as simple as I can make it." She draws a poorly made ghost on the ground. "Curses are deadly creatures that are made negative emotions; For example, anger, grief, hardship, regret, shame. They're too dangerous to let them roam in a city that we live in. They can kill innocent lives. Most people can't see them, so it's incredibly easy for curses to exterminate them. Hence the reason why there's a whole community of people that train to kill every single one of them. Like me. And hopefully you too."

"I see." Satoru comprehends (Y/n)'s explanation with ease.

"Only a rare amount of people are blessed with the power to see curses. And we're one of them. Because of that, we're born with cursed techniques. Cursed technique vary from each person that has it. It's suppose to be different. They're fundamentally etched into your body since the day you were born. It typically manifests between the ages of four and six." (Y/n) explains, emphasizing her explanation.

"So I have one?" Satoru wonders. "A cursed technique?"

"Yep!" (Y/n) confirms. "You don't know it yet, but you're something kept from the outside world. The Gojo Family's trump card. It'll be a whole different story for the jujutsu community once you're all big and strong." She stands back up. "Though, that all depends on your goal. I don't wanna force anything on you, since you are a kid. Then again, I could always leave here now and never come back, say you don't wanna learn from me, but someone else."

Satoru struggled to figure out what exactly (Y/n)'s intentions were. She was giving him an ultimatum. Something that never was a given for him. Which was strange. Because why now?

"So? What do you want to do? Become an asset to the Gojo Family?"

"I already know I'm going to be the next heir." Satoru claims. "Regardless if I want to or not doesn't matter to anyone. But, becoming an asset doesn't exactly sound fun. If I do become one, will I be happy?"

(Y/n) doesn't hesitate to tell him the truth. "I hate to break it to you, but no. It's just not realistic. Not when you don't have a goal yourself, nor a morality. You're just a puppet, while your family is the puppeteer. I would know myself." Her eyes narrow. "Your family isn't the first to be tainted with corruption, you know."

Throughout his short lifetime, Satoru had always been told how much of a blessing it is to be born into such a prestigious family like the Gojo family. Followed by the fact of how it's a privilege to carry the Six Eyes, destined for greatness in his future. And he wanted to fulfill and meet the expectations of his parents, his entire family.

So to hear someone, a person he's never met, say otherwise, made him mad. Extremely mad. This became apparent on his face.

(Y/n) reads his face like a book, letting out a few quiet chuckles. "Did I push a button?" Satoru remains quiet, still agitated at how obnoxious she was being. "Then it's settled!" She pats Satoru's messy white hair and turns his back at him so that she can take her leave. "Starting today, I'm your teacher. You can leave it to me to teach you everything I know. But keep in mind that you're gonna have to work hard to get all big and strong. I'll come back tomorrow at the same time. We'll meet up at the same place, too, okay?" She walks ahead, leaving Satoru alone. "Until then!"

Satoru raises a hand over his head, hovering it over the same spot (Y/n) touched. He blinks a few times, processing (Y/n)'s words. He didn't know exactly how to react, this being the very first time someone had talked to him casually.

To him, it felt strange, but warm in a way. A good way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 15.7K 47
Gojo Satoru x Fem! reader (Y/n) is just another one of Gojo's hook-ups who just so happens to be his student. So why does he feel this way about her...
85.6K 2.3K 18
โ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‚๐€๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹ ๐Œ๐„ โž หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ y/n works for sukuna's company thinking it...
8.6K 197 13
Soon enrolling in Jujutsu high with your brother Megumi Fushiguro wanting to see how its like being a jujutsu sorcerer. . Being the adopted daughter...
3.2K 63 10
โ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž?โž โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, your former teacher whom you kep...