๐™‡๐™๐™‘ // ๐—ฎ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฎ...

By -yyukmii

โ ๐€๐ฅ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ž๐ข๐ค๐š๐ฐ๐š, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐€. โž โ ๐„-๐ž๐ก?! โž โ€• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก l/n y/n got caught... More

๐™‡๐™๐™‘ // ๐—”๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ ๐—๐—ผ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ
โ€• ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐’โ”‡๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‘๐˜ฝ๐˜พ
โ€• ๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐’๐ˆ๐—
โ€• ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ€• ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ€• ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐ˆ๐—
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
โ€• ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
โ€• ๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐„'๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹
โ€• ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜โ€’๐๐ˆ๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐Ž๐๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐–๐Ž
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
โ€• ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜โ€’๐’๐ˆ๐—

โ€• ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

13.4K 455 34
By -yyukmii

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

CHAPTER FIVE 」

― OIKAWA HAS BEEN bugging Iwaizumi for the past few days.

Iwaizumi would always ignore the childish setter's complaints but right now he can't put up with Oikawa's little-girl attitude anymore.

'Damn you Shittykawa!' Iwaizumi cursed under his breath. 

Currently, they were walking through the hallways, headed to the cafeteria to grab a bite or two.

Just Iwaizumi's luck. Oikawa wouldn't shut up. Nope, not at all.

If you're walking in the same direction, even if you're 2 meters away, you could still hear the constant 'Iwa-chan! Iwa-chan! Iwa-chan!' from the duo.

And of course, this annoyed Iwaizumi to no end. 

He wanted to just grab Oikawa and flip him to the ground or throw him into a lake. However, he couldn't since he needed the third-year idiotic setter later for practice. 

Out of the corners of Iwaizumi's eyes, he could see Oikawa pouting while whining. 

He dismissed it but the people staring at them didn't help the situation. 

Nonetheless, he kept walking with a glum Oikawa at his side.

"Iwa-chan! Listen to me!" Oikawa whipped his head towards his best friend, still getting no attention from the ace.

Oikawa knew that Iwaizumi is just ignoring him and he knew that Iwaizumi is still listening. 

So he decided to pester Iwaizumi more. 

Bad idea.

Iwaizumi couldn't take it anymore and punched Oikawa right in the gut, an 'ack' coming out of the brunette setter's mouth. 

"Would you please shut up?! Dammit!" Iwaizumi cursed loudly. 

"Ow Iwa-chan," Oikawa put a hand on his stomach, soothing the pain while his other hand flew to his forehead, striking a dramatic pose. "Why would you do that to dear pretty me?"

Oikawa knew that he has Iwaizumi's full attention now.

"What do you want?" Iwaizumi crossed his arms. 

Oikawa smirked and decided to strike. 

"I've been thinking..." Oikawa put a finger to his chin in a thinking pose before snapping his fingers. "And I've decided!"

There was silence after that as Oikawa waited for a response only to have Iwaizumi look at him weirdly. 

"And?"

"I want a manager for our team!" Oikawa spread his hands.

"Okay, that's bullshit," Iwaizumi said before walking into the cafeteria, grabbing his lunch.

"Wait for me Iwa-chan!" Oikawa yelled as he desperately tried to catch up to Iwaizumi.

They finally settled down next to Hanamaki and Matsukawa, their fellow third-year teammates.

"Yo," Hanamaki greeted along with Matsukawa who gave a nod. 

They started conversing, mainly about volleyball while Hanamaki and Matsukawa once in a while, joke around. 

It was a nice and fun time. 

Until they decided to take notice of Oikawa's glum aura spreading around. 

"What's up with Oikawa?" Matsukawa abruptly asked. 

Iwaizumi suddenly had a pissed-off look on his face as the other two shook slightly in their seats.

"He told me he wanted a manager," Iwaizumi stated with his hands massaging his temple.

"What the fuckery-fuck."

"I really really want one!" Oikawa cried out. "For three years— NO, SINCE JUNIOR HIGH WE'VE NEVER EVER HAD A MANAGER BEFORE!"

"Okay, okay. I get it, chill bro," Matsukawa held up his hand. 

"I CAN'T CHILL MATTSUN!" 

"Yeah, we'll discuss that during practice later. I'm starving," Hanamaki intervened.

"Aye, same bro."

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

Iwaizumi walked up to the large doors to the gym as he reached into his bag to fish the keys along the way.

Before Iwaizumi could even push the door open, Oikawa slammed the door open and ran inside, catching Iwaizumi off guard.

The third-years started setting up the net and arranged their practice plan whilst the other club members began to fill in.

Oikawa on the other hand, did nothing as he sat crossed-leg stupidly, on the wooden floor as if meditating.

"Oi!" Iwaizumi yelled. "Oikawa help us, you bastard."

Honestly, it's just Iwaizumi shouting here and there and taking charge in place of their juvenile captain.

The captain didn't move an inch as he stayed in the same spot with his hand on his chin in a thinking-very-hard gesture. He's obviously not, though.

"What's up with Oikawa-san?" Yahaba asked, glancing at the other setter.

A loud bam could be heard, the impact of a ball served/spiked into someone's head.

The ball bounced on the wooden floor, nothing but silence remains after the incident.

"Ow," Oikawa yelped, placing a hand on the back of his head. 

If there were letters in the air, they would be able to see the words 'stiiing stiiing' hanging in the air right now.

Oikawa got up and looked around, walking around dizzily.

"So what do you say, Lazykawa?" A dark deep voice bellowed, making everyone in the gym jump. 

"G-Gomen," Oikawa mumbled. "BUT WHAT ABOUT THE DISCUSSION?!" 

"Uh, what discussion?" Watari piped up, poking his head from the storage room.

Oikawa's eyes gleamed as he got into a bossy pose with a wide idiotic smile, as Iwa would say.

"Heheh," Oikawa rubbed his palm together, in an evil manner. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE GET INTO A CIRCLE!"

He smirked, his hands formed into a finger gun across his chin. 

Everyone waited patiently for him to say something but Oikawa, being the bastard he is (according to Iwaizumi), Oikawa decided to wait a little longer. 

"Just say it, you dramatic bastard!" Iwaizumi shouted.

Oikawa put his hands on his waist and exclaimed loudly enough to break someone's ear. 

"WE'RE GOING TO GET OURSELVES A MANAGER!"

The whole team deadpanned.

╭──────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER FIVE ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.──────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.5K 28
They are all teammates when it comes to volleyball, but they are rivals when it comes to the game of love! Toyohira Hisui is new to Aoba Johsai High...
187K 6.2K 43
โ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™„๐™Ž๐™€?โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ cold was the star ace of the Aoba Johsai volleyball team. One would rarely see a smile or any hi...
659 18 18
"๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›" "๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ " "๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" "๐™จ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ช๐™ฅ" โœฐ.๏ฝก.โœตยฐ Where 2...
404K 9K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...