Rogue (NCIS K-9)

By AdventureTime66

(Told through the eyes of an NCIS K-9) Rogue a German Sheperd mixed with a wolf. Her life as been filled with... More

Chapter 1: Freedom (Has been revised)
Chapter 2: Recruitment Center (Has been Revised)
Chapter 3: Introduction (Has been Revised)
Chapter 4: Crime Scene (Has been Revised)
Chapter 5: Rogue (Has been Revised)
Chapter 6: Old memories (Has been Revised)
Chapter 7: A What!? (Has been Revised)
Chapter 8: Into the night (Has been Revised)
Chapter 9: Campfire (Has been Revised)
Chapter 10:The Basement (Has been Revised)
Chapter 11:Save me
Chapter 12: Queen of the ring
Chapter 13: Final fight (Has been revised)
Chapter 14: A savior (Has been revised)
Chapter 15: No
Chapter 16: Close to the end
Chapter 17:What Now?
Chapter 18:Tracking
Chapter 19: I'm sorry what?
Chapter 20: How I hate the FBI
Chapter 21: We are NOT friends
Chapter 22: I told you
Chapter 23: Is this the End?
Chapter 24: Suprise
Chapter 25: Kicked off

Chapter 26: No way

4.9K 158 47
By AdventureTime66

The morning started off with the steady beep of Gibb's phone. He must've fallen asleep on the couch again. Opening my eyes slowly I realized I had been right. There he lay, one hand resting under his neck and the other over his stomach. Gibbs's phone beeped over and over, like an annoying truck backing up from New York all the way to California. Peanut was still snuggled into my side, using some of my long fur as a blanket. I didn't want to wake up the poor thing, but the beeping wouldn't stop.

I swear this agent is becoming deafer and deafer each day. I took a chance and slowly stood up. I watched as Peanut rolled into the middle of the bed, like he normally does, falling back to sleep. I padded away from the bed and around the coffee table. Taking a stand right in front of the old man's face. I searched his sleeping body with my eyes, to find his phone. I looked in his hands, nothing. I looked at his pockets, nothing.

Finally, I had lost my patience. I lifted my head forward and licked the side of Gibbs's face. The agent immediately opened his piercing blue eyes, like a shot had just rang out amongst the room. He sat up, looking around the area, trying to remember where he was. I sat down and cocked my head, waiting for him to realize he was on the couch. Gibbs let out a sigh, rubbing his eyes of his sleepiness.

"Are you hungry now?" he asked, tiredly, as he turned his attention toward me.

"No, I'm annoyed" I huffed back. Now that Gibbs had sat up I could see the phone. The poor flip device was laid upon all night and now squished between the couch cushions. I nudged my nose into the cushions, prying the phone free. Without the cushions concealing the noise, it was much louder now and Gibb's could hear it ringing.

Gibbs snatched the phone off of the cushion and squinted his eyes at the caller ID.

"Please don't try to read it" I whined. "We both know your blind".

The man gave up on his eyes and flipped the phone open with a greeting of, " What, DiNozzo?".

I rolled my eyes and headed away from the conversation and into the kitchen. I spotted the water bowl and trotted over to it. For some reason I had cotton mouth really bad, I hadn't noticed it until now though. I lapped up a few of the liquids, wondering what I would be doing today if I wasn't allowed on the team. I keened my ears back to Gibbs's voice, listening in on any keywords.

"What? No, Tony I wasn't aware" Gibbs spoke sternly. I turned my head toward the living room, keeping my stance at the water bowl firm. "No! make sure they don't touch anything!" he yelled, before slamming the phone shut. I heard the squeaky springs of the couch, as Gibbs stood up. I trotted into the living room's arch way, sensing that he was stressed out. The yelling had woken Peanut up and now he was shivering slightly on the bed.

"We're gonna have to skip breakfast" Gibbs stated, as he grabbed his keys and started toward the door. "Let's go to work guys".

I barked happily, and ran through the living room past Peanut and to the opening door. The little Chihuahua was following quickly in my stead, his little nails tapping on the hard wood floors. I ran to the Charger and pranced just outside of the passenger side. Gibbs was speedy this morning as well, he flew to the passenger side picking Peanut up on his way. He opened the door and let me jump inside before putting Peanut in the same seat as me.

"Is he okay?" Peanut asked, just as Gibbs slammed the door.

"I think something is happening at work" I replied, watching him round the front of the car. Gibbs was pulling out before he even had his seat belt on. Sometimes I felt bad for the car, it's been through a lot.

We arrived at the Federal building within minutes. On our way I had to grab Peanut's scruff whenever we turned a corner, just to make sure he wouldn't fall off the seat. As we followed Gibbs inside the building, I kept looking back to make sure Peanut was keeping up with his tiny legs. When we hopped into the elevator I could feel the air tensing with each level we passed.

I leaned my head down to Peanut, keeping my eyes on the door in front of us. "Stay by my side, whatever happens" I whispered.

"Okay" Peanut replied, shakily. The elevator came to a halt, the doors opening slower than I had remembered. Gibbs stormed out of the machine, with me on his heels and Peanut on mine. As soon as we rounded the corner to the office, I could see what had brought on Gibbs's anger. The BAU team was there along with another member. One I had met before, one I have thought about killing in my dreams.

Cody.

Yes, Cody that FBI dog. The one that came in with a marine, now he had someone else with him. A skinny kid with bad posture.

"Aaron" Gibbs greeted roughly as he took a stand in front of the BAU team.

"Gibbs" Hotchner spoke, before taking a glance down at me. "I thought we agreed your K9 wasn't fit to be on the team" The agent stated.

"We did, but that doesn't mean she can't join me in the office" Gibbs replied.

"Not fit for the team, huh?" an annoying voice spoke. I narrowed my eyes and turned my head to the proud German Shepherd.

"Bite your tongue, before I bite it for you" I warned.

"Well isn't that why I'm here?" Cody questioned. "Because you messed up". I ignored his comment and tried focusing back on the conversation between our keepers. "Where's Dallas by the way?" The K9 asked, looking around the office. "Oh, that's right. The old man is in the clinic. I told him he should've retired years ago" Cody snickered. "Ya, know I heard what happened. Everyone at the FBI knows you caused the "accident" in the building".

"Shut up" I whispered, thinking back to what had happened that night.

"He wouldn't have gotten shot if you hadn't gone after that guy. Wow, you really are as blood thirsty as they say" Cody stated. "To bad Dallas got caught in the middle of it".

"Leave her alone!" Peanut barked, coming up between my legs. Dallas lowered his head at the little dog and laughed to himself.

"You've got yourself a body guard, Rogue" Cody commented. "Ya, know with your background. I'm surprised you haven't eaten this guy for lunch yet".

"Keep talking an- and she'll eat you!" Peanut threatened. Cody's smile turned into a stern face, almost as stern as mine.

"Don't test me runt, I'll snap your neck in seconds" Cody threatened. I lowered my head to Cody's level and took a step toward him.

"I suggest you back up" I growled lowly. Cody changed his stance to an attack position, his haunches lowering a bit to the ground.

"Or what?" he growled back. I snarled, moving my lips back to reveal my K9's. Instead of lowering myself, I stood as high as I could. Appearing taller and larger than the German in front of me. The growling erupting from both of us grew louder, finally overpowering the agents conversation.

"Cody!" The skinny boy scolded, pulling back on the K9's leash. Cody stopped growling and retreated back to the boy. I stared him down as he took a seat by the agents legs.

"Reid, take him for a walk" Hotchner ordered. The boy nodded, before walking off with his K9. "How do you explain that?" Hotch asked, referencing to what had happened between us.

"What, that?" Gibbs asked. He shrugged with a smile, heading through the bullpen with me and Peanut behind him. " She just hates the FBI" Gibbs called over his shoulder as we left the bullpen, heading towards the elevators, behind the stairs.

"Where are we going?" Peanut asked as we entered the elevator.

"Abby's lab" I replied.

"Abby? I love Abby!" Peanut yipped.

"That makes one of us" I sighed.

"Hey, Rogue? What did that dog mean when he said you weren't fit for the team and what accident?" Peanut asked, as the elevator moved down.

"Nothing, it's nothing" I replied.

"But-" The elevator dinged and the doors slid open before Peanut could finish his sentence. We stepped out and into Abby's lab, the only place in the world where you will find music blaring at eight in the morning. Gibbs jogged over to the Abby's speaker and turned it all the way down, catching the scientist's attention.

"Gibbs!" Abby whined. Gibbs signed something with his hands, making Abby smile and roll her eyes.

"I brought Rogue and the little guy" Gibbs stated.

"Yay!" The scientist cheered, standing from her chair. She turned around and squatted to the floor, holding her arms out. Without hesitation Peanut ran toward the crazy gothic girl, while popped a squat on the floor by Gibbs.

"I have to head back up to the office, make sure they stay out of trouble" Gibbs spoke.

"Okay" Abby chuckled. Gibbs squatted down to my level, taking my face in his rough hands.

"Stay here, I'll be back" He stated, giving my face a little shake. Gibbs stood up and patted my head softly, "Good Girl". The agent turned, walking out of the room. "I better not find my dog dressed in gothic clothes when I get back!" Gibbs called over his shoulder.

"I would never!" Abby yelled in reply. I listened as the elevator doors opened and shut, taking my handler with it. This was gonna be a rough day, I can feel it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 167K 53
They call them enforcers-They are the ones that come in and clean up when laws have been broken. They are the most feared and strongest of us. They w...
123K 3.8K 43
A day trip to a local wildlife refuge was Cage's last idea for a date with a female. Being dragged into it by his friends, he would rather be back in...
2.5M 66.5K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...
168K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...