PHILTATOS // Foolish X Reader

By Lillianna1125

THE FALL OF AN EMPIRE BOOK TWO -- Approaching Anoitos' temple again, you opened the door, turning as you step... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Ending Notes

Beginning Notes

21.7K 811 305
By Lillianna1125

Hello again everyone, it's good to see you back for the second installment of our trilogy.

Before we dive right in, I just wanted to say that the response to the beginning of this new series was really encouraging - I was a little nervous about starting another big project like Phantasm (what if I wasn't able to do it again, you know?), but the way you guys just ate up every chapter really put any worries I had to bed, so thank you.

But you guys aren't here for my drivel - you're here to find out what happens next in the story! I have to say - I'm most looking forward to writing this part of the story. Not that I didn't love Sam and I'm not looking forward to the final piece either, but this part... I'm going to have some fun with this one.

Onto the meat of the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 246 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
501K 31K 32
PHANTASM SERIES BOOK 4 --- Gladius, (noun): (in ancient Rome) a short sword. --- Eret perked up as soon as you and Simon walked into the room, a wide...
10.5K 309 31
It was a normal mission for Theseus. He stood out with his commander, ready for yet another battle they were [fairly] confident in winning. But that...
110K 3.4K 22
• BOOK ONE OF THE KAIIDTH SERIES! ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ - Though you weren't one for uncommon pleasantries, this seemed to be the best time for such. If you...