Flowers For You || [Chaerji]

By your_chaerjiwriter

"Here, flowers for you" ❤️ Started on: 17.07.2021 Ended on: 31.07.2021 More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Announcement
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
;)

Chapter 2

1.3K 78 9
By your_chaerjiwriter

Yeji's POV
It's afternoon now and I heard the bell rang that's hanging on the door. A customer has entered the shop. I didn't bother much about it since Lia was at the counter. So I continued to scroll on my phone. After for a while later, the customer came to the cafe area, which is where I am. I took the menu and walked towards her so she could order. Things wasn't going well after all.

When I was close to where she sits, I handed the menu to her, "Welcome miss, here's the- " I stopped as I lifted my head and looked at her face.

She was... pretty and cute. We stared at each other for quite a few minutes, each of us weren't moving. She is indeed very beautiful.

I feel like the time had stopped at the moment until Lia came in calling my name.

"Yeji, I- uh wrong time to come in.." I snapped out and only to realize I was staring at my customer.

I'm so embarrassed right now so I apologized to the girl and turn away to walk out immediately.

I went to the washroom and locked myself in.

"What are you doing, Yeji?!" I was so panicked and I don't really know how if I should go back to the cafe area or not.

The girl might feel uncomfortable if she sees me, right? A few minutes had passed, I can't just stay here forever, I have to make orders and cook the dishes for the girl right outside in the cafe area. I calm myself down as I went out of the washroom.

I returned to the cafe area as I walked straight to where the girl sits, I have to take her order from her.

"Hi miss, what would you like to eat?" I asked.

"Um, I w-would like to have the grilled c-chicken, please"

"What about your drink?"

"I-Iced Americano" She said and she smiled, nervously. I smiled at her too, then went off to the kitchen to cook the dishes.

Lia then appears behind me, and she called me, once again.

"Hey Yeji, I have to go out to buy some stuffs for a while, I'll be back as soon as possible, can I?"

"Yeah sure, be safe out there." I replied.

I've done cooking her food and making her drinks, now all I need is to serve. I decided to apologize to her, again, and maybe talk to her for a while? Since I had nothing to do so. I went up to serve her the food and drink right in front of her.

"Enjoy your meal, miss" I said.

"Thank you"she replied with a smile on her face

"Um I'm sorry for what I did just now, I wasn't mean to stare at you."

"It's f-fine."
"Can I sit here, with you?" I asked, hoping she won't feel uncomfortable.

But then she looked at me, in a very nervous way. "It's okay if you don't want to, I don't want my customer to feel uncomfortable here..." I said in a worried tone.

"Yes you can" she said.

I sat down on the chair, facing in front of her. I was looking at her the whole time, she was facing down at her food, like she's scared of me or whatever it is. I felt awkward at the moment and I saw her cheek was red. Is she blushing?

Chaeryeong's POV
The girl that stared at me just now served my food in front of me. I thanked her nervously and right when I was about to start to enjoy my food, she suddenly asked if she can sit with me or not. I looked at her and didn't say anything. I'm very nervous at the moment, I don't know what response I could give her, but wouldn't it be bad if I reject her? So I agree, saying yes she can, in a shyly and nervous tone. We weren't talking yet I was facing down at my food. I don't even dare to look at her because it will be embarrassing as I could feel my cheeks are getting heater and heater again.

"Chaeryeong, stop being shy and blushing! You're in front of someone, you can't stay in a situation like this!!" I thought to myself, trying to keep myself calm. Then she starts speaking to me.

Yeji's POV
We can't just stay in a situation like this though. I might make her embarrassed and awkward... I know she's shy, I could see her blushing and her face were completely red. So I started speaking.

"How's the food?"

"G-Great, I like it"

"You don't have to be scared or um, shy you know. Just lift your head up and feel comfortable with the soft music around here."

"S-Sorry, I get n-nervous when it comes to speaking with strangers..."

"I'm Hwang Yeji, You can just call me Yeji. I'm the owner of this shop. Nice to meet you." I said as I smiled to her, trying to let her relax.

"My n-name is Lee Chaeryeong. Nice meeting you too, I love your place, it's very peaceful and relaxing here."

She's so cute when she speaks shyly though, she's adorable.

"Now we know our names, we are not strangers now then." I said

"Huh? Ouh...yeah..."

"You're cute, do you know that?"

"Thanks.." she blushed again when she heard what I complimentary her.
------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Chaeryeong has chosen to be the next artist of the month!🥳 I'm so excited and I'm really looking forward to her video though😚 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 343 17
"I have you." . . . "I know you'll protect me." 📖Published on: 11.02.2024 ‼️Warning: Matured content including vulgar languages, violence.
13.9K 277 23
"Love changes people, baby. And that people includes me" [STATUS; COMPLETE] [STARTED: 19/08/2021] [END: 23/03/2022]
65.6K 2.7K 40
"ugh, I can't sleep" Ryujin said "I really do love her" Ended: June 23, 2021 Annyeong Midzys/readers... this is my first story i'm sorry if there are...
22.7K 1.8K 39
"Jo Yuri, marry me!" - Choi Yena "Hell no! You are selfish! You just wanna it for your own goodness!" - Jo Yuri Where Choi Yena has to marry Jo Yuri...