Danny Phantom: Perfect Force

Door True_Genesis

He was an experiment in a world of Vampires, Ghosts, Zombies, Werewolves, and Aliens. A freakish girl with th... Meer

first of all
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Vampire Slayer
Chapter 5: Leaving behind my Normal life
Chapter 6: Vampire highschool
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapte 16

Prologue

898 16 1
Door True_Genesis

In an unknown area

Unidentified people were sitting around a table, the sitting arrangements made it impossible to see the faces of the said unknown people they sat in a way the shadows covered their faces but their militaristic suits displayed in full glory, each in a different colour.

"What's this meeting about? I still have research on the extraterrestrial life forms we found." A female said with a harsh tone but those who knew her knew she was just being restless and paranoid.

And then another person spoke "And more outbreaks of humans with superpowers around the world" He looked like a scientist as he spoke with a tone of impatience he had other things to do.

"And the supernatural such as ghosts, ghouls, gods, vampires, demi-gods and other creatures that shouldn't exist such as werewolves and witches more and more reports of these creatures sightings are turned in more frequently" Another person spoke up, She had a calm tone and a small smile, Probably the youngest person here looking to be in her early thirties

"Let's not forget about the continuous war with foreign countries over land and resources" a harsh male voice yelled, They were still fighting with Russia

"Silence," The only person whose face was exposed said, He had the highest rank and the most power.

"Yes, general" they all chorused.

"Now let's begin." The general said.

"The higher-ups have given us a project to create weapons that can fight off all our problems," The general said

"Including -" someone tried to ask but the General interrupted him saying "All our problems".

" What are the designs for the weapons," a member of the table asked, She was already thinking of different weapons she could make with enough funding.

"What do we need "The general paused as the atmosphere intensified, and then he continued "Are two siblings twins, orphans"

Time skip.

Two babies then were adopted under the fake names of two government agents "Maddie and Jack" They were called the happiest couple, and with all the false information they fed the orphanage, Maddie and Jack were given the custody of strangely the only twins in the area.

Immediately Maddie and Jack left the orphanage they returned to HQ where they were given orders to take care of children till they were of the age of 10 giving them a normal childhood and this was under the orders of the supreme general of the army.

This is something we both know Maddie and Jack were not going to do.

(Since this is just the intro so I'll skip from time to time.)

1st year
The children had grown to look the same, Same blue coloured eyes, and blond hair due to the test on different meals they should feed babies the twins could walk before reaching a year, following that the government started paying them monthly for taking care of the children, and the parents simply left the infants in the hands of a babysitter.

2nd year
Now they faced the topic of naming the children, coming up with Danny and Jazz when reading the newspaper they didn't care it wasn't their children anyway, and they also started studying how infants' bodies react to different temperatures if left unchecked, needless to say, Danny almost died from having almost all his atoms stopped in place due to low temperature.

3rd year
This was the beginning of the twins' torture as the branch of research on the supernatural found out the weapons were already being used as lab rats gave Maddie and Jack some experiments and tools the supreme general never allowed them to carry out due to its disregard for human life in hopes of Maddie and Jack using Danny and Jazz as test subjects.

The first test was finding a human to interact with organs or blood of multiple supernatural entities, there was no reaction from the kids to anything.

The second test was leaving two innocent kids deep in the forest or in abandoned areas to see if anything extraordinary would be attracted to the children's presence, the outcome of that was they were attacked by wild animals and starvation.

The third and final test that year was trying to make the kids immune to poison, they fed them numerous types of poison and only gave them the antidote when their bodies were about to give up, the experiment was a success.

4th year
At this point nobody remembered Danny and Jazz were kids, they did anything and everything they could do, Electrocution, drowning, drowning whilst being electrocuted.
It shocked and annoyed them that Danny and Jazz never once spoke a word to them so they concluded they were mute, the intelligence department came in and tried to see if it was possible to increase the percentage of their test subjects' brains being used.

From here Danny and Jazz were forced to meditate, Even at the age of 4 they were already forced to some advanced subjects and fake experiences and the punishment was pain or torture, Eventually, they lost hope in that method of progression as it took too much time and decided to forcefully make their lab rats breakthrough their brains limits.

A scientist suggested they overload all the kids' senses by making them feel everything at once thereby straining their brains.

5th year
As the children grew older they noticed they had little to no care for anything apart from themselves, Danny would have a blank dead look on his face until he noticed Jazz was missing or she was being experimented on elsewhere then he became restless and scared and the same applied to Jazz, so they separated both of them and only brought them back each other during experiments or forcing them into meditation and learning.

This year almost everyone apart from the supreme general knew about the experiments on the kids, and all of them each experimented on the kids.

But the experiment on increasing the kids' brainpower was coming slowly this was noticed when Jazz in the dark could still avoid vicious attacks from their combat trainer, and when Danny was able to spot needle-like threads shoot for various parts of his body and was still able to dodge them.

After hearing that Maddie and Jack secretly increased the activities and separated them from each other completely, since they found the bond between both siblings a liability.

6th year

After separating the twins the work on Maddie and Jack increased as they had to make sure both siblings received the same treatment, which was of course torturous exercises.

The mental exercise was coming along nicely no matter how low or high the frequency or how dark or bright a room was the twins could still hear and sense everything around them.

And now all the top departments, namely Supernatural, Extraterrestrial, and Intelligence were done proving all their theories on human test subjects so they left while paying Maddie and Jack enough money to easily make them billionaires all the money was hidden somewhere under the house since they couldn't store it in banks without explaining how they got the money.

It was then Maddie and Jack started having romantic affairs, and then they completely shunned Danny and Jazz, who somehow managed to get back together of course they couldn't stop training cause it was the only thing they knew and some researchers would come to check up on both Danny and Jazz along with testing their resistance to poison and electricity, by locking them up with poisons that have no antidote like Ricin and then electrocuting them with enough electricity to power 3 houses,

7th and 8th year
Maddie and Jazz suddenly picked up an attraction to the supernatural undead, notedly different from Vampires and Zombies, Insteasd they found a new obsession with Ghosts completely ignoring Danny and Jazz giving the twins space to continue their training and Learn more about creating machines whilst studying quantum physics, biochemistry, and everything technological read on every theory true or false.

They were no longer seen as humans in the eyes of Maddie and Jack so they were left alone, and that was when Danny interacted with the Ghost portal.

9th year

After studying a vast number of subjects and inventing a couple of weapons and unstable reactors, Danny and Jazz tried to recreate a spatial world neglecting all their training for creating a stable black-spaced dimension for storing living and none living materials, they had easily created a bracelet which served as a spatial room, using which they robbed the now married Fentons off their wealth the said couples were too busy fucking themselves to even notice they had been robbed.

10th year.
The twins barely managed to create their spatial world in time with the needed necessities before the Fentons planned to move to a place called Amity Park while delivering the twins to HQ as per the request of the government, Maddie and Jack didn't seem to suspect the mute Twins when(they can talk) when they found out they lost billions stolen by an unknown entity but they were furious.

HQ

The Twins were delivered to the HQ where they immediately met the General, there was no scar from the abuse or torture they received for 10 years the only abnormal thing was the fact that they had pale skin, that itself was a testament to how they weren't normal anymore.

Under the commands of the general, they were to be shipped to a secret training facility at night, that aside Danny and Jazz kept staring into the eyes of each other silently till night.

On the jet

The pilot in charge of flying the plane was the scientist who mostly came for regular check-ups on their progress, Danny and Jazz who hated him to the core were hostile in the same plane with him luckily he was in charge of flying the plane.

Some hours into flying he came out of the cockpit with a wicked smile on his face, they were currently going over Yosemite National Park.

Time skip
Now the pilot was dead, the plane was hit by a meteor, and Danny was unconscious with a glitchy white and black watch on his arm the only person awake was Jazz and she was bleeding from several spots.

Cliffhanger

...

I never intended to completely describe everything, don't worry I'll fill out most of the missing parts and reasons for something in either Danny or Jazz's flash black.
Enjoy

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.4K 173 34
Danny Phantom is all grown up! At twenty four, he's married with two wonderful kids: JT and Jem. In the Ghost Zone, he has established a Council as t...
27.1K 475 32
[Phantom planet did not happen] Danny and his class go on a field trip to the ghost zone. Will his secrets get revealed? Will his coronation be a suc...
10.5K 414 30
What happens when there is a new threat ghosts are afraid of? What will happen if Danny gets transported to Gravity Falls? And who the heck is that d...
35.5K 1.3K 26
Warning: if you don't like male x male DONT READ! If you don't liked Danny x Dash then don't read! Dash is getting impatient with Danny. Danny has b...