โ„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•’ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ง๏ฟฝ...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-๐•€๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐• -
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•—๐•š๐•๐•–-
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™- ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•€๐•ค ๐”ธ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿš- ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•‹๐•š๐•๐• ๐•Ž๐•– โ„™๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•–
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›- ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•”๐•– ๐”ผ๐•ฉ๐•’๐•ž ๐”ป๐•’๐•ช
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿœ- โ„š๐•ฆ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•œ ๐”ธ๐•ก๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•–๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ
-โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ- โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•“๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•ฃ๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿ™
~๐•€๐•ฅ'๐•ค ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐”น๐•š๐•ฅ๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ค~ โ„™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐Ÿš
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ ~ ๐”ฝ๐•๐•ช ๐•Ž๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•„๐•–
Important A/N

~โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŸ~ ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•–๐•๐•

250 16 1
By AfroDuckWriter

"Do you think we can get it removed with laser surgery?"

"That would have worked if she got a tattoo. Not branded with a hot iron."

"Maybe it won't be that bad-"

"Not that bad? For fucks sake, Yagi, its on the dead center of her back and each number is the size of a strawberry! The moment everyone see's it, she'll be mocked for it."

"This is so exciting!" You cheered, bouncing in place. Your curls a vibrant pink as you hovered off the ground.

"Try to stay on the ground for it." Kyoka joked, linking your arms together to keep you grounded. She couldn't deny that the idea was getting her jittery as well, but with you beaming with energy, it made her smile.

You clearly, weren't the only one who was excited. Ochaco was bouncing about cheering 'Training Camp' with Denki and Mina joining along.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Monoma rant came to a complete halt, thanks to the help of Kendo.

"Sorry!" She apologized, dragging the unconscious Monoma away while everyone stared on.

"That kid is weird..." Kyoka commented, with a frown. "How were you able to stay in the same room as him?"

"It was mostly tea ceremonies." You stated, with a smile. "He was rather enjoyable when he wasn't hungry. Now, he's just this."

"Class A's bus is this way!" Iida called out, waving you all over. "Line up in seat order!"

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in an hour. After that-" Aizawa stopped himself at the sight of his carefree students chatting about. "Oh well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around."

You stretched your tightened muscles with yawn. The sun beaming down you warming up your already heated body. You smoothed down the loose locks of hair that had managed to break out from the low pigtails. Thats when you took notice of the surrounding area. It was a simple opening dirt area that was lead up by the road you traveled on. The only other thing being there was a black car.

"Where are we?" Kyoka muttered, looking around.

"No clue, but this place is amazing to see stars at night!" You exclaimed, looking over the railing that overviewed a forest. While you were enjoying the wonderful view, Mineta was running about in an attempt to find a bathroom.

"Where's the bathroom?" He questioned, legs pressed together.

It went unanswered as the car that was left untouched opened. "Hey Eraser!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa said with a bow. All of a sudden two women jumped from the car striking poses and dancing.

"Lock on with these sparkly gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild...Pussycats!" With their announcement finished they posed as a kid no older then ten stood in the background with a vexed look. The class wasn't too far off either.

"These are the pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa explained. This seemed to catch Izuku's full attention.

"They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency!" He exclaimed. "They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin-" He was quickly cut off as the one in blue gripped his face, holding him in the air.

"I'm 18 at heart!"

"At heart..." Izuku whimpered, as the claws her mittens came out. "Y-You're 18!"

'That was pretty desperate.' You thought, stiffling your laughter.

"Greet them everyone."

"Nice to meet you!"

"We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." The lady in red stated, pointing to a mountain that was rather far away.

"Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Ochaco questioned.

"Could this mean..." Tsu trailed off.

"No way..." Sato mumbled.

"Why don't we get back to the bus, huh?" Sero suggested.

You raised your hand, "I second that!"

"It's 9:30 a.m. right now."  The lady gave a grin. "If you're fast...Maybe around noon?"

"No way...guys..."

"Lets get back!" Mina shouted, as the class took off towards the bus in hopes of escaping.

"Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!"

"Sorry ladies and gentlemen. Training Camp..." The second blue cat lady landed in front of the bus cutting the students off. "...has already begun."

The earth seemed to shift underneath your feet, before it rose up knocking you all over the railing.

"Why like this though?!" You shouted, holding onto Kyoka for dear life as you both were swept away. The only thing that kept you both from hitting the ground as hard as the others did was slow fall.

"Hey!" One of the ladies called out from above. "Since it's private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to facility on your own two feet! After getting through...The Beast Forest!"

"U.A. does stuff like this too much." Kyoka grumbled, as you helped her up.

"There's no use in complaining any longer." You sighed, brushing off your skirt to rid yourself of some of the dirt. "Lets just get going."

Mineta ran pass you towards the tress, no longer being able to hold it in. Just as he broke through the treeline, a beast made rocks and plant life appeared.

"It's a beast!" Kirishima and Denki shouted.

Koda ran forward with his arms outstretched.

"Calm down, kind beast!" Despite, his words the creature raised it's arm ready to swing down at Mineta only to miss as Izuku ran by and grabbed him last minute.

Within a blink of an eye, Shoto froze the beast legs as Iida and Bakugo destroyed its arms. With the main threats down, Izuku punched through the remainder of its bodies.

"That was amazing!" Ochaco exclaimed, running in to catch up with the boys.

"Save your cheers." You started, eyes making out another form coming from the forest. "I think, that was the first of many."

"How many of them are there?" Denki questioned, looking around as the noise of the beast echoed.

"What should we do? Run away?" Mina questioned.

"This is no joke." Sato stated. "If we don't make it to the facility by noon, then we don't get lunch."

"Looks like we have no trust then." You muttered, tightening your gloves. "If we want to get there we'll have to take the shortest route."

"Lets go, Class A!" Iida cheered.

"Yeah!"

With the idea of getting lunch in time, you all worked together to take down each beast. And with each one that fell, another seemed to take its place.

Mina tossed another round of acid to the beast legs bringing it down.

"[Y/n], Momo!" She called out, running pass Toru who worked as a distraction.

"On it!" The entirety of your leg took on a bright yellow as it slammed it came towards the beast head. "Axel Kick!"

The flaming limb broke through its skull leaving it with only a torso. Before you could land on the ground a pair of arms caught you.

"Thanks for the catch, Koda." The boy nodded, face turning an interesting shade of pink.

"Oh, you're finally here, meow!"

"That took quite some time."

If the dead could walk, it would certainly be your class. As the sun began to set you all emerged from the forest shuffling. Sato being one to collapse on the ground almost immediately.

You held your now completely whitened arm that just barely resembled a shape as skin attempted to grow itself back from the heat. A long with a never ending headache you were hoping to sleep well tonight.

"What do you mean, three hours?!" Kaminari shouted.

"Thats the time it would've taken us. Sorry!"

"You were trying to boast about how much better you are?" Sato muttered. "That's mean..."

"I'm hungry..." Kirishima complained, holding his grumbling stomach.

"But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great...especially...you four!" She pointed to Iida, Midoriya, Shoto, and Katsuki. "Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience? I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years! I call dibs!" With that said, she launched herself at the four lathering them in a mix of kisses and licks.

It was rather an interesting sight as they attempted to block her out. It was pretty laughable if it wasn't for the kid who was constantly glaring at you all.

"Not to be rude or anything, but who's child is that?" You questioned, pointing at the boy.

"Oh, not one of ours. He's my cousin kid." Mandalay, lady in red, explained. "Come on, Kota. Greet everyone. You'll be with them for the next week."

The boy didn't say a word, as his glared hardened. None the less, Izuku stepped forward towards the boy.

"Oh, um, I'm Midoriya from from U.A. High School's hero course." Izuku greeted, sticking out his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

Before anyone could blink, Kota brought his fist back nailing Izuku right in the balls. Izuku turned as white as a ghost as he doubled over, only to be caught by Iida.

"Midoriya! You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!" Iida yelled, as the boy walked off.

"I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!" He called out over his shoulder.

Katsuki smiled at this, "Precocious brat."

"He kinda reminds me of you, Sparky." You chided, earning a glare from him.

"What?! Not at all!"

"Definitely like him." Shoto agreed.

"Shut up, you GG bastard!"

"Thanks for the food!" You picked up the nearest item, which happened to be a piece of beef. The moment it touched your tongue you felt like you were in heaven. "This is delicious!"

"You must have used a lot of plasma when we were taking out those battle beast." Kyoka stated, taking notice of the barely lit freckles and visible [h/c] roots.

"No doubt, I did." You muttered, touching the dim freckles on your cheeks. "I'm honestly, surprised I still have any at all."

"That fourth thing of matter?" Sero questioned, through a mouth full of rice. "What does that have to do with your Quirk?"

"It has to do with everything." You started. "You see, there's two different forms of plasma. The plasma thats in blood and the one that make up stars. Both of which I use to create my stars. The way it works is that the plasma in my blood create the base for it and works as a charge for the stars I create."

"I...did not understand a single thing you said..." Sero confessed, as a grain of rice fell from his cheek. "That seems like a lot to remember."

"It really is." You admitted, headache already coming back. "In the end it's worth it with all the upsides."

"Wow, I never realized how much hair you have." Ochaco muttered, watching as you struggled to get the mass of hair up into some kind of ponytail or bun.

"Neither did I." With one last pull you managed to get the hair through the tie. With your hair finally out of the way it gave full view of your bareback. Thats when Toru saw something that made her pause. Numbers?

𝟚𝟙𝟝𝟟𝟙

"Hey, whats that?" Toru questioned, leaning in closer to get a better look. Just as she did so, you turned around covering your chest. "A tattoo?"

"I didn't know you were into body modifications, kero." Tsuyu stated, finger to her chin.

"Its not a tattoo..." You muttered, looking away with shades of pink coming to form. "Its a serial number-"

"You were a criminal?!" Ochaco shouted, before you could finish.

"Of course, not!" You huffed, looking everywhere but at her. "It's...hard to explain. Let alone being rather taboo to talk about."

"[Y/n]-Chan." Momo started, placing a hand to your shoulder. "You don't have to tell us if you don't want you."

"It'll have to come out eventually." You took in a deep breath. "And it'd be better to hear it from me then from someone else. It's been a long time since anyone said this name out loud, but...have you guys ever heard of Rose Petal?"

While the pressure was brief, the pain was seemingly everlasting.

The burning sensation in her back seemed to burn hotter with every jolt she made.

A constant stabbing pain filled her arms and legs where needles once sat, pumping god knows what into her.

"21571, get up and get dressed."  A voice demanded, through the metal door.

Despite her body being broken, her mind was all, but.

"I'd rather die..." The door to her cell opened as a shadowed figure stood over her. "So, do me a favor and fuck off you absolute waste of air..."

"Well, frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. Thats not what I'm here for. I know that much, at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall." Mineta stared up at the wall that was between him and the naked girls on the other side.

"What are you talking to yourself about, Mineta?" Izuku questioned, submerged into the water. Hands unconsciously playing with the new hairstyle. He had to admit, having shorter hair made things a lot easier since it no longer stuck to his neck when he sweat.

Mineta leaned his ears against the wall, listening in on what was being said on the other side. "See, there they are...Nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident...Yes, an accident waiting to happen."

Half the boys turned red at the thought as they sunk deeper into the water.

"Don't tell me you're..." Kaminari trailed off, not ready to finish the sentence.

"Mineta, stop it!" Iida demanded, standing up. "What you are doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is shameful behavior!"

"You're too fussy. Walls..." With that, he popped off the balls on his head to began his ascent up the wall. "...are meant to be climbed over! Plus Ultra!"

He was almost at the top. He could see the mist from the other side.

'For a time like this, I...' All hope was completely dashed as Kota appeared on the other side. Face less then happy. 

"Before learning to be a hero, you need to learn about being a human." With those words said, Kato knocked Mineta down earning cheers from the girls below.

"Thanks, Kota!" You thanked, giving the boy a thumbs up.

"Yay yay!" Mina added, stretching her arms high. Not to your surprise the boy turned red, before falling over the other side of the wall.

You couldn't sleep. The stars couldn't either apparently. Not when so many things were happening within the world at once.

As you laid on the ground, staring to the sky your mind seemed to pick at all the things within your life and more.

Past, present, and future.

Good and bad.

"[Y/n]-San?" Looking up you were met with the all too familiar bird head. "What are you doing?"

"Couldn't sleep." You answered, going back to the sky. "What about you?"

"Dark Shadow refuses to rest." Tokoyami answered, coming to take a spot beside you on the ground. "You don't mind do you?"

"Not at all. It's kinda nice to have company every so often on nights like this."

"I overheard what happened in your past. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. You didn't do anything wrong." Your chest didn't feel as tight as it usually would.

"To learn that a fellow classmate suffered a fate worse then death is something unbearable to think about."

"That's just how it is sometimes." You rolled to lay on your side to face him. "But its in the past. And I need to move forward from it all."

"Does that include Hitoshi?" He questioned, turning to face you.

"I hope not." You muttered, with a smile. "While we didn't get off on the right foot during the Sports Festival, I still care about him none the less. Even when he's being a dick."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 593 25
๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™œ๐™ช๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ. ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™ž...
791 24 13
a bold, and flirtatious Black y/n and a serious tenya who's ALWAYYS following the rules..๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป
2.5M 117K 76
โI'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.โž [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
896 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...