Bois-Des-Esprits

By autumn_zea

"I can't sleep." I answered, embarrassedly while looking down and I heard his footstep approach me. He grasp... More

Author's note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapher Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Thirteen

13.5K 458 102
By autumn_zea

My hand drifted to the back of his head where I tangled my fingers in his hair as he slowly moved his lips against mine. His lips felt soft pressed against mine and the way he moved them was gentle and sweet, like him.

But then one of his hands that was holding my face cupped the back of my neck and he tilted it upwards as he pressed his tongue against my mouth, pushing and when I parted my lips he slid in.

My heart pounded in my chest as he slowly pushed me back until my back hit a wall and he was pressed against me. As Aster took my lower lip in between his teeth and softly bit a throaty sound left my mouth.

Aster released my lips and he cupped my chin, "Open your eyes, darling."

My eyes fluttered open and when I looked at him he was smiling down at me, his breath heavy and his eyes intense.

"Are you okay? Is this okay?" He asked as he rubbed my lip.

"I-yeah this is more than okay."

"Then can I continue?" He asked and I nodded, my face flaming.

This time when Aster pressed his lips back against mine it was faster and I could feel the heat of his hands as they started to wander. He gripped my hips and pulled me flush against him as I gasped and grabbed his shoulders to steady myself.

He used the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth, his tongue meeting mine and he groaned in pleasure as his hand dug into my hips.

My hands stayed rooted on his chest and when I felt myself run out of breath he pulled his lips away from mine. He started trailing kisses from my jaw down to my neck and then one of his hands left my hip to grab the hem of my sweater to pull it aside, revealing my shoulder.

He started sucking on the skin there and I closed my eyes in bliss, arching my back into him.

"You're so sweet." He mumbled as he kissed my neck and then he softly bit.

"Aster!" I gasped in surprise and pleasure and I felt him smile into my skin.

When his mouth started wandering again and he started to pull my sweater down even more I finally pushed him away with my hands that were still resting on his chest.

"W-we should stop." I breathed out and he pulled away from me.

He grabbed my face into his hand and brushed my hair away from it. "As you wish, darling."'

Aster took my hand and pulled me to the living where we sat down and stared at each other.

"So..."I started off awkwardly.

What in the world just happened?

Did Aster just kiss me?

Did I just kiss Aster back?

Does that mean that my crush was mutual?

"So..." He chuckled and I internally groaned.

This was so awkward. What am I supposed to say now?

"Why did you kiss me?" I blurted out.

"Well... the mistletoe and I just wanted to kiss you I guess." He answered.

"So if there wasn't a mistletoe you wouldn't have done it?" I asked as a pang of hurt hit me and his eyes widened.

"No, no! That's not what I meant. I didn't kiss you only because of the mistletoe. If there wasn't one I probably would have done it either way." He rushed out and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Aster grabbed my hand and used the other one to stroke my red cheek making me shift in my position. "I care about you Hyacinth. A lot."

"I care about you too Aster, more than you know." I replied and he smiled.

"And I liked kissing you." He added and I laughed softly. "Me too."

"Does that mean that I'm allowed to kiss you now? Whenever I want?" He asked.

"Mhmm if you want then you have my full consent." I said and he grinned, leaning down and softly pecking my lips.

"Good."

-

After our conversation Aster had gotten a bottle of wine saying it's the last thing to make our Christmas perfect.

He poured us a glass and we sat together on the floor in front of the fireplace with a blanket wrapped around us.

"Tell me about your art." He asked as he sipped on his glass and I smiled.

"My mom actually wanted me to do ballet like her but I just could never grasp the concept of it. And then I started drawing in this notebook my dad had gotten me and I couldn't put it down. In high school I joined an art club and in college I majored in arts and then my mom gave me her ballet studio which I transformed into my art studio and here I am." I said with a smile as I recalled the days where I would just be in my room drawing for hours.

"That's very cool." Aster said. "I'm a horrible drawer."

"I'm sure you're not that bad." I said with a teasing smile.

"I guess I'll just have to show you one day."

"Guess so." I murmured, my heart racing with the thought of Aster coming with me to my studio and drawing.

"You know." Aster mumbled as he filled his glass again. "I never imagined being here with you."

"Do you wish I never came here?" I asked.

"Well." He started off. "I wish you had never gotten hurt by that piece of shit but I'm really glad you're here with me."

"I'm also happy that I found you. If I didn't I'd be god knows where." I mumbled as I shuddered at the thought of that day.

Aster tensed at my words and he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his mouth, leaving a small kiss on it. "You're here, you're safe. You're with me."

I stared at him as he gripped my hand like he was making sure I was actually here. Was he getting drunk?

"Aster?" I asked.

"Sorry, I just-I don't even want to think about what would have happened if you didn't run away." He said and I smiled softly.

"Well I did. And I don't think I'm ever going to be stupid enough to go on a date with some random person off the street." I chucked.

"Mhm don't go on dates with them." He said and I could have sworn I heard him mutter "or anyone" under his breath.

"Here's to me not getting kidnapped." I said moving my glass to his and he laughed before clinking it against mine.

Hello!

Thoughts?

I'm sorry it's a bit short T-T

-till next time <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 471 36
'Unexpected' "I thought it was all only in books and movies..... It just can't be true" I thought to myself. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lucero, green eyes and gold...
500K 10.6K 31
"Your sarcasm is cute, but you don't have to use it so often." He was smiling. "This is a pretty open place to meet your student." "Which is true."...
316K 8.7K 50
"That was weird, but I can't stop my heart beating ten times faster than it should be. Laying down on the bed I face away from the bathroom door not...