๐˜ˆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...

By luna_pearl_moon

"Holy Hades, what is that", Thalia yelled. "Is it, oh my gods, it is", Annie squealed screaming. Da... More

Cast & Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 56

2.4K 131 230
By luna_pearl_moon

     Hey, I haven't said anything about this but I'm losing votes and comments. Ever since around Chapter 30 I've been getting 150+ comments.

     Yes, I should be grateful to be getting votes and comments because some people don't but I'm concerned if something in my story is not to your liking. It takes about a week to at least get the number of votes I usually get and around 40-70 comments.

     I've waited but I'm down at least 10 votes and many comments. If u could pls take the time to vote and comment, it would rly make my day.

     Votes take less than a second, and one comment at least is enough, I love replying to comment. Yes, I know there r silent readers too but a vote can't hurt, can it?

     Sorry for the rant but I needed to put that out there, on to the chapter now.

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

     "Alright just sign this paper here and then transform into your animagus," the ministry worker said pointing at the sheet of paper.

     Minnie and I had to register myself as an animagus. I really didn't want to but if I didn't then I would be put in Azkaban. We were currently in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

     I signed my name, "Do you want me to transform here?"

     "Where else," he said impatiently.

     I rolled my eyes and pictured my animagus. An eagle that had gold streaks and lighting coming out from my tail. When I transformed, I was still in my white eagle form with gold streaks. The lighting tail wasn't there though. Minnie noticed it too but didn't say anything.

     The ministry worker took a picture of my animagus and put the picture and the paper I signed in a folder and put it in the second drawer of the desk.

     When we made it outside Minnie whispered, "The lighting would've been a big giveaway of you being a demigod and people would easily recognize you. The lighting may be a weapon in the future, keep it hidden."

     "I was thinking that too, anyone could easily recognize me with the lightning," I agreed.

     "It has been wonderful having you as a student even if there were some times where you were like your brother. I wish you good luck in the Great War," Minnie said thoughtfully.

     "Thank you," I said, today was actually the last day of Hogwarts.

     I was sad leaving this place but I will come back next year. I have been thinking a lot about the Great War and maybe Percy is the child of the prophecy. There would only be one way to prove that, a hard decision on my part but I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

     Minnie and I apparated to Hogsmeade and took a secret passage from Honeydukes which lead us outside the DADA classroom at the one-eyed witch. Minnie knew all the passages apparently.

     "Run along now, you may want to start packing," Minnie suggested.

     I had held back on packing but I guess I would have to now. The train will be leaving in 3 hours.

     "How did it go," Bella asked when I entered our dorm.

     "Surprisingly great, when I transformed the lighting didn't appear as of disguising myself," I answered.

     The Black Sisters had been fascinated with my transformation.

     "I'm still surprised you were able to turn into an animagus," Andy joked.

     "Me too," Cissy agreed.

     "You both team up on me too much. Where's Nymphy," I asked?

      "She is with Ted, being introduced to Amos Diggory and Applebee," Cissy answered.

      "Dumbledore set up a private compartment for Ted and Dora to stay in, then Ted's parents will come and they will leave," Andy said sadly.

     "We can still visit," I said.

     This was going to be hard for Andy as a mother she would want to be with her child. The sad part was that I wouldn't be there most of the time because I would be getting ready for the war.

     "Don't worry, if we all lie to mother about going somewhere then she will let us without suspicion," Bella said.

      We continued to chat as I finished packing. I was really going to miss this place. I don't even know if I will survive the Great War at all. This was life or death.

     "Do you have Dora's stuff," Andy asked Bella, Ted would have to take this stuff home with him, I'm so happy that Ted's parents accepted their granddaughter.

     "Yeah," Bella answered.

     The train whistle blew, we all headed onto the train. Ted and Nymphy would be coming through a back entrance which went straight to the private compartment so nobody would see them.

     "You guys go find a compartment, I know I will be able to see you in the summer. I want to go see Sirius," I said smiling, and maybe Lily too.

     "Of course, just come with us when the train ride is over, Aunt Walburga wants to talk to you," Cissy told me.

      "Ugh not her," I whined.

      "She is a pain in the ass," Bella added, it was nice seeing this side of Bella.

      I waved goodbye and headed to search for the marauder's compartment. Inside was Remus reading a book, Peter eating sweets, and James and Sirius being obnoxiously loud.

      I opened the door, "You both are way too loud!"

     I shut the blinds so no one would see us.

     "Hello love," Sirius said.

     "That's my sister," James said shoving Sirius.

     I rolled my eyes at James. Then I went up to Sirius and kissed him on the lips right in front of James.

     "Ew no stop, my innocent eyes," James screamed.

     "This is what embarrassment looks like and it's exactly what I'm feeling," Remus said groaning.

     "Darling, if you wanted affection then you could've just said so," Sirius said leaning back in his seat in smirking.

      I sighed, "Sirius don't embarrass yourself."

     "Oh really," Sirius yelled and pulled me into his lap.

     "Stop, stop, take this somewhere else please," James yelled.

     "Yes, why don't we take this somewhere else," I said to Sirius teasingly.

     Sirius's eyes lit up and he quickly got to his feet, steadying me in the process as I was still in his lap.

     James groaned.

     I waved at James laughing. I took Sirius's hand and lead him to an empty compartment.

     Sirius excitedly looked at me.

     "Sorry to burst your bubble but you're not getting anything," I said giggling.

     "But why," Sirius whined.

     "Because I need to show you something," I said.

     "Ooh, sounds fun," Sirius said suggestively.

     I pushed him back in his seat, "Okay now prepare to be amazed!"

     I closed my eyes and imagined my eagle form. When I was fully transformed without the lighting I opened my eyes.

     The first thing I heard was a loud squeal.

     "How did you get in here, did you fly in through the window," Sirius said obliviously.

     I eagle glared at Sirius.

     "I don't like you anymore, you ate my girlfriend," Sirius yelled.

     I rolled my eagle eyes and transformed back, "So what do you think?"

      Sirius hugged me, "I can't believe you're an animagus!"

     "Me too, I got registered this morning unlike you who is running around illegally," I joked.

     "That's a different situation," Sirius said.

     "Mhm," I said.

     "If my animagus is a dog and yours is an eagle then do you think that our child is going to be a mix of both," Sirius asked.

     "Child!"

     "Yes child," Sirius said eagerly.

     "We have to get married first," I said a little uncomfortable.

     "We will," Sirius said nodding.

     "Yeah, well the child won't be a mix of both," I said awkwardly.

     "That reminds me, our 6 month anniversary is coming up. I can't believe I'm dating the most perfect girl in the world," Sirius said kissing me.

     I blushed, "Why are you an idiot and handsome at the same time?"

     "Why thank you, I believe I look sexy too, don't you think. Look at my hair, perfect as always, that's what get's the girls you know," Sirius said winking.

     I rolled my eyes, "Your ego is too much."

     "Come here," Sirius said pointing at his lap.

     What is it with this boy?

     I sat in his lap and cuddled up close to him, "Yes?"

     "I've been meaning on confronting you about this," Sirius said seriously.

     I held my breath scared.

     "You took my leather jacket!"

     I let out the breath I was holding and smacked him on the shoulder, "Your leather jacket, I believe it's all mine now!"

     "It's mine, but you can keep it, suits you better," Sirius said hugging me tighter.

     "Aw, I was going to keep it either way," I said.

     Sirius sighed, "I'm going to miss you in the summer, I don't know how I will last my mother."

     "Don't worry, we'll see each other, don't forget to write letters," I told him.

     "My mother hates me," Sirius said completely ignoring what I said.

     I looked up at him, "Don't say that, if she hates you that much then she doesn't matter, only an obstacle in your path. You have me, the marauders, hell even Lily and there are so much more people that see you for you!"

     "She abuses me," Sirius whispered in my hair.

     "Siri, I-look, I really don't know what to say, the Potter home will always be open to you, and if anything you're welcome to come to stay in America with me...for a bit before hell goes down," I said.

     I felt something wet on my shoulder, Sirius was crying.

     "Please don't cry, it will make me want to cry," I said wiping away his tears.

     "I-I lo-," Sirius started when suddenly the train whistle interrupted him.

     "Looks like we have to get off, I promise that you will be okay. What were you about to say," I asked.

     Sirius quickly wiped away the rest of his tears and put on a fake smile which I didn't like, "N-nothing, nothing, I wasn't thinking straight."

     "Okay," I said not believing him.

     "Write to me whenever you can, it will keep my mind off of my mother," Sirius said giving me a hug.

     "I'll write to you 10 times a day if you want."

◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍

      There it is, Chapter 56! Please again, votes and comments make my day so please do. When you guys vote and comment it gives me the motivation to write more chapters. 

     What do you think I going to happen in the summer?

     What's gonna happen now knowing Reggie is gay and Burger wants Aster and Reggie to get married?

     I might update in 2-4 days. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

707K 18.3K 24
One day on Olympus, the gods agreed to test their powers and see what they could do. Which resulted in them creating a whole new goddess named (Y/n)...
7.5K 92 41
{๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š โœ”๏ธ} With Hephaestus's Curse gone, Priscilla and Zoe return back to Yancy Academy for their sophomore year after a long summer ful...
1.3K 59 61
Life isn't what she thought it would be. First, she moved to America to hide from her uncle, then her mother dies, then she's trapped in a casino, th...
29.6K 715 41
"Oh would you shut up!" Pandora yelled at the boy across from her. "Or what? What are you going to do? That witchy shit you love to do or maybe splas...