We are Costellos

By _crazy_hooman_

•[COMPLETED]• Book-2 of Costello series This is a sequel of the book "I'm a Costello" I would suggest to rea... More

A/N
Introduction
(1) One month
(2) Underground Battle
(3) Spies
(4) Lead
(5) Plan
(6) Auction
(7) Strategy
(8) Rescued
(9) Finally home (part 1)
(10) Finally home (part 2)
(11) Yup I'm dating
(12) Chilling Together
(13) Everyone knows
(14) Vladimir dies
(15) Back Home?
(16) Last night in Italy
(17) Squad's bigger now!
(18) Bandits gang
(19) Ben's sister?
(20) Claire meets everyone
(21) Unexpected Attack
(22) The Cobras
(23) Revelations
(24) Mock Fight
(25) Kai's birthday
(26) Chaos in Italy
(27) Attack
(28) Recover
(29) Recover (2)
(30) Angry
(31) Apology accepted
(32) Date
(33) The one after the date
(34) Squad shocked
(35) Killer's Identity
(36) Madison's secret
(37) Mission
(38) Shocking Revelations
(39) Madison Henry Diaz
(40) Family's Complete
(41) Youngest Diaz
(42) Matteo's birthday
(43) Celebration Continues
(44) Funday
(45) Happily saved
(46) One year
(47) Texas
(48) Lunch at Perry's
(49) Attack on Diaz
(50) Clouds of distress
(51) Proposal
(52) Marriage
(53) The special night
(54) Wedding gift
(55) Successful Attack
(56) Sick
(57) Max's birthday
(58) Twin bond
(59) Forced Deal
(60) Fight
(61) Meeting Henry
(62) Reunited Diaz family
(63) Revelation(s)
(64) Found him?
(65) Nicolas
(67) WAR- 2
(68) Hospital
(69) Reminiscence
(70) Awake
(71) The end
Bonus (1)
Bonus (2)
Bonus (3)
THANK YOU
A/N- (Interpretations/ Designs)

(66) WAR- 1

28.4K 813 2K
By _crazy_hooman_

Valentina's POV:

Right now my brothers, cousins and I are in Leo's office inside the house for a meeting regarding the recent circumstances.

The Diaz family left for their mansion. Rafael has arranged for very tight security and they are in their mansion with Nico right in front of their eyes. They will join us after we figure out a plan.

"Okay guys. This meeting is held for obvious reasons. Dimitri's in Italy and he most importantly wants Ales's mafia and Oliver wants ours. So we need to be more cautious", Leo said seriously.

All my brothers and I were seated in the office with our serious game faces on.

"He won't care much about Raf's alliance with us now. He's desperate and obsessed with our mafia so he's gonna do something soon", I said irritated.

My brothers look at me and nod in agreement.

"I got a message from Ryan earlier which said that there's a high possibility that Dimitri is gathering his men over here in Italy. They've been trying to find out more to help us though", Ben informed.

Leo, Antonio and Ales shared a look.

"We need to be ready for him. There's no saying about when and how will he attack", Emilio sighs.

"True. He's already proven to us that he's smart enough", Elijah said pissed.

"We need to come up with a good strategy even if we have the upper hand over here", Stephan reminds us.

My brothers nod.

"We also need to assure the safety of the ones that should not be caught in the cross fire", Mark said thoughtfully.

"Yeah like aunts, Grandma, Max and Savannah", Enzo said with a hard expression.

"We have already discussed about the tight security for them. So you guys can be relieved of that", Ales assured us.

"One thing's for sure isn't it", Xavier said in a low voice.

We all look at him curiously.

"What?", Lucas asked curiously.

"Italy might turn into a battle ground", Xavier sighs.

We all sigh nodding. This is mayhem seriously.

"It doesn't matter where we fight. Let it be America or Italy. This is inevitable", Marcus shrugs.

"Exactly. Dimitri won't stop till he gets the American mafia", Xander growls.

"And there are only two ways for him to get what he wants", Deigo muttered.

I look up at them curiously.

"Ales either signs off his mafia to him or Dimitri acquires it himself by k-killing Ales", Daniel said worried looking at Ales.

My jaw clenched at the mere thought. My brothers looked pissed. Like very pissed.

"None of that will ever happen", Angelo mumbled to himself.

Ales may be the eldest one and the fatherly figure to us after Dad, but my brothers are very protective over him.

It was silent for a while. Ales was in a deep thought. Leo, Ben and Tony were looking at him curiously as if wondering what's going on in his mind.

"Elijah", Ales suddenly said looking up.

We all look at him and then lijah.

"Yeah?", Elijah spoke softly.

"I will never sign off our mafia to Dimitri no matter what. But if the latter happens, that is if I die, then promise me you'll challenge Dimitri for the position and win it back", Ales said extremely serious.

Why the hell is he saying this?!

Elijah was shocked. He stood there stunned. Everyone was actually.

"What? Why are you saying this? Nothing is gonna happen to you. You will be the Don with me by your side till your heir takes over", Elijah said angrily looking away.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath. I knew what was happening.

"I know that Lijah, but you know I have to consider all possibilities. You were trained to be a Don incase something happens to me. So promise me now", Ales said in a soft tone.

"Yes I am trained to be the Don, but only after you. That time will never come", Elijah said adamantly raising his voice.

My brothers look at both of them sadly. We all know Elijah will never even consider something happening to Ales. Ales was doing his job as a Don, but I don't think anyone was liking it.

"You don't know that", Ales said sternly.

"Well you don't either", Elijah retorted.

To be honest none of us were shocked that this conversation was happening.

"Just say it Elijah. You have Ben by your side. Leo, tony, all our brothers and Val. You'll have all the help", Ales said sternly.

Elijah pinched the bridge of his nose and tuned away frustrated. Ben was extremely sad.

"You know you will have to take over whether you like it or not Elijah. But I just wanna be assured that the American mafia will always be with the Costellos. You're a born leader too. So again promise me that you'll challenge Dimitri and take back what's ours if at all the circumstances demand that", Ales said softly and carefully.

We all look at lijah who was clearly hating this conversation and Ales knew that.

Elijah stared at Ales for half a minute. I knew the answer, but we all still waited for it.

"Goes without saying. What's ours will always be ours. But nothing will happen to you. Ever. So you dare not speak like that again. I may be trained to take the reins, but you'll always be the one who the reins belong to", Elijah warned gritting his teeth.

Ales smiled proudly. My brothers smile looking at their elder brothers.

"I'm sorry to put you in this position, but you know it was required", Ales smiled affectionately.

Elijah sighs and nods. Ben grabs his hand and smiled comfortingly.

Leo and Antonio pat Ales's back smiling.

Matteo and I share a look. I knew he hated to even think about losing one of them. I sigh and smile a bit. He just looked at me stressed.

"Now we- ", Angelo started talking when someone barged inside the office.

We all look at that person in alarm. He was panting heavily which meant he was running.

"What is it?", Leo asked in his Don voice.

"Boss our base was attacked by Oliver's men", That man said frantically.

Antonio and Leo immediately stood up.

"What?", Antonio said pissed.

"Yes boss. Our men held a strong fight and of course his men had to retreat soon, but it was all too fast and easy for some reason. Our head fighters think it must be some strategy", The man said.

We all frowned.

"Or a distraction", I mutter.

Everyone looks at me confused.

"Oliver's not stupid enough to send his men to attack the strongest mafia in their own place. That's were we're the strongest", I explain.

They all let it sink in.

"She's right. Dimitri doesn't have any leverages left. He can't do anything about our alliance with Rafael. So now he needs more men and weaponry to match us. I don't know about men, but weaponry..", Damon said trailing off.

"Our warehouse", Mark immediately said in realisation.

As if on cue we heard a siren like noise. Leo and Antonio immediately got alert.

"What does this mean?", Matteo asked curiously.

"It means there's some problem in the warehouses", Antonio said slowly realising something.

Leo ran towards his laptop and we all followed him. He checked some security footages of our warehouses.

"We have 5 main warehouses and two were attacked", Leo slams his hand on the table in anger looking at the screen.

I saw the sight. The CCTV shows that two warehouses are set ablaze. My eyes went wide.

"Leo. It's exactly after 10 minutes of the attack on the base", Ales said checking the time.

"So indeed it was a distraction", Angelo grit his teeth.

"Looks like Dimitri attacked one warehouse, Kevin the other. Oliver went for the base", Ben said angrily looking at the screen where its clear.

All my brothers started cursing out loudly.

Leo and Ales started demanding for answers of how did this happen to the informant. I curiously looked at the footage entirely.

At one point I saw Kevin looking right at the camera smirking. He gestures towards the warehouse almost like he's asking us to come there. Then he and his men left.

The footage ended and I look up.

"Where is warehouse located?", I ask seriously.

Leo stops and looks at me frowning.

"Why do you ask sorella?", Leo asked.

"There's a message for us there. We need to go there", I said confidently.

My brothers heard me and got up.

"What if it isn't safe?", Stephan asked

"The younger ones stay here. We'll go check then", Emilio said seriously.

The two sets of twins, triplets, Matteo and I were gonna protest when Antonio spoke.

"No it's fine. It's safe now. Our men reached there and tried to extinguish the fire and took over", Antonio said

We all nod and start gearing up. We all get our guns and everything and walk downstairs. The elder ones explain the situation to the oldies and we leave before they could stop us.

We all drive towards the warehouse. When we reach there I see that many parts of the building were fully burnt.

The eldest brothers looked very angry seeing the building.

We walk towards our men who were waiting for us with their heads down in shame.

"How much did they take?", Leo asked gritting his teeth.

"Almost everything", One man said in fear.

"Those weapons are worth more than 50 men", Antonio kicked the ground.

"Christmas came early for them", Ales shakes his head in disappointment.

Leo starts enquiring more about all that happened from his men.

"We'll check the inside", Xander informed Ales who nodded back.

We all except Ales, Leo, Ben and Antonio go inside to check for the message Dimitri left for us.

It was a big warehouse which was now empty with burnt goods here and there. There was still plenty of smoke.

We all walk in different directions looking here and there. Matteo and I go in the same direction. It was near the main office I found something.

"Matteo look", I said pointing at the big wall in the front of the building.

Matteo follows my gaze and looks at it. In big bold letters it was written.

'IT'S ON.
BE READY'

"Fuck", Matteo said angrily.

I grit my teeth and glare at the writing.

"GUYS COME OVER HERE", I yell for everyone.

All my brothers come one by one hearing me.

"You guys found something?", Enzo asked curiously while walking towards us.

Matteo points at the wall. They look at the wall and their jaw clenched in anger.

"It's on really", Lucas grunted.

We all nod equally determined.

"Holy shit", Angelo whispered.

We all turn to him confused. His face looked pale suddenly.

"Ang what's wrong?", Emilio asked frowning.

Angelo pointed at something. We all turn to look at it and saw it was a time bomb.

"Fucking hell", Damon muttered shocked.

"EVERYONE OUT NOW!", Elijah yells immediately.

We all started running out of the warehouse. It was a big warehouse so we ran faster to get out. We reached the entrance where we saw Ales, Leo, Ben and Tony discussing something.

"Guys run!", Stephano shouts while running.

Those four quickly look at us and saw us all running out.

Mark, Elijah, Emilio and Enzo pulled those four with them to run away from the warehouse when they didn't move. The rest of us pulled some of the Italian mafia men standing there with us to save their lives too.

In record time their was a huge blast and the entire building blew with a very loud noise.

I breath heavily looking at the building in flames. My brothers and their men turn and look shocked.

"Those bastards first set this warehouse ablaze, then fit a bomb inside to just burn it to ashes", I sigh informing the four.

They looked at me and then at the building in anger.

"Inside it was written. 'its on, be ready' on a wall", Matteo informed them.

"Fucking bastards", Ales shouts in anger.

"They're messing with wrong the people", Ben shakes his head pissed.

Suddenly out of nowhere I saw a red light moving on Marcus's back. It was like a small red light dot moving. I frown and looked here and there.

I spot a man on the other side of the street almost hidden behind a tree. I squinted and saw he had the sharpshooter gun on his hand.

I recognised it immediately remembering Savannah has some too as she is a sharp shooter.

My eyes went wide and I immediately pull Marcus by his hand and bend him down startling everyone including him.

I heard a gunshot and saw that the man had shooted the same time I saved Marcus.

"THERE!", I yell taking out my gun and immediately shooting at the tree that man was hidden behind.

My brothers already had their guns out when more people came out of nowhere and started firing at us. We all ran and took some sort of cover.

It was all sudden and unexpected. We all were separated but still around here somewhere. I heard many gunshots from both our side and theirs.

I peek from behind a wall and see Ales killing a guy from the other side. I saw all my siblings shooting at them and managing to kill some with their skills. I aim at a target and was gonna shoot when someone hit me from behind.

I turn and saw one of the men who attacked us glaring at me. He without any delay threw a kick my side. I fell harshly on the ground causing my gun to slide somewhere.

I immediately kicked the man's hand and disarm him too. I flip back on my legs and punch that man on the face.

The shocking part was that I was out in the clear and no one had shot me yet.

That man punched me in the stomach and I stumble back.

"Val!", I heard Xander shout.

I saw him, Damon, Emilio looking at me worried while shooting at the attackers hiding behind a wall. They at once ran towards me to help me, but some gunshots landed near their feet and they had to retreat.

The man took advantage of my distraction and caught me in a tight headlock. He was strong no doubt.

I remembered the training my Dad gave me in situations like this.

He was almost choking me, but despite that I managed to hit him with my elbow backwards and stomp his leg.

He winced and backed a bit. I turn and slap him across the face angrily. Then without giving him a chance I double kick him on his thighs.

He almost lost when someone caught me from behind. I look back and see another one trying to hold me back while glaring at me.

I was struggling to get out of his hold while the one in front of me stood up.

"Bitch won't stay", He spat and slapped me across the face.

I was fuming. I look at him and try to kick him, but it was of no use.

I could hear some voices belonging to my brothers yelling my name, but the gunshots were keeping them back.

Suddenly those two men started pulling me somewhere.

"Let me go!", I yell thrashing in their hold.

One was already strong and now with the two hulky men combined I was nothing. They pulled me somewhere in the midst of the fight.

I realised they're taking me somewhere. I panicked.

"ALES!", I yell loudly while thrashing on their hold.

My brothers turn to look at me yelling and their eyes went wide. Ales came out of his hiding place with a menacing look.

I was pulled back when I saw Ales and some of my brothers running towards me.

"Val!", Ales screamed.

Suddenly there were even more gunshots on my brothers causing them to halt.

"LEAVE ME!", Matteo yells angrily.

I look to my side and saw some men pulling Matteo towards me.

Fuck

"Let him go!", Enzo yells loudly.

"LEO!", Daniel shouts at the top of his voice.

I turn to see another brother of mine being held against his will like me.

Oh god

Leo looks at Daniel with concern on his face. He started running towards him when suddenly two men came in front of him and started fighting him to prevent him from going further.

Deigo and Damon looked beyond angry. They ran towards their triplet, but stopped when a gun was put on Daniel's head as a warning.

"TONY!", Marcus thrashes against one huge man's hold.

What the hell is happening?!

"Marcus!", Lucas yells angrily and ran towards his twin.

Antonio ran angrily towards him but was stopped because of gunshots the moment he took the first step and Lucas was punched and pushed back roughly putting all his efforts to reach his twin in vain.

Matteo, Marcus, Daniel and I were brought to one side with all of us using all our strengths to try to get off their hold.

But man these men could give Bruce Banner a run for his money.

"Let them go!", I heard all my brothers yelling.

We four look forward at our brothers who had started shooting one by one everyone without giving a damn about them getting shot back at.

Suddenly Italian mafia's men had arrived and some started covering my brothers as it's their duty while some started fighting the ones around us.

"We have to leave now. We're outnumbered", The man holding me gritted to the one holding Daniel.

They all nod and start pulling me and my brothers somewhere.

"Let us go now", I growl angrily trying to stop them.

"Our brothers will find you and kill you mercilessly", Matteo threatened them.

But these people were rocks. They didn't even acknowledge us.

"BASTARDS!", I heard Ales yell from behind me.

I turn a bit and saw Ales, Leo, Tony running towards us.

The men holding us hurried. One left my hand letting the other one pull me and started firing at my elder brothers to hold them off.

"NO!", Marcus yells in concern.

Leo caught hold of that guy and punched him once on the face knocking him down.

I was forcefully pushed inside a van along with my brothers.

The car started and at the same time I saw Ales grabbing the driver by his throat through the window. Antonio caught the guy in the passenger seat.

The one next to me pulled out his gun on them. I immediately knock my head on his causing him to shout in pain holding his forehead.

"Stop the car!", Ales roared.

The driver somehow managed to press on the accelerator and the car moved forward. Antonio pulled the guy in the passenger seat out in the right time.

I heard gunshots on the car and I turn to see my other brothers shooting at our moving car to stop us. They made sure to not shoot at the windshield because it could hurt us as well. They tried to shoot at the tyres but the car was moving.

The driver pushed Ales away from the car and I saw him fall down hard as we raced on the road.

"Ales!!", Matteo yells in worry looking at Ales on the ground behind us.

"Bunch of assholes", The driver said in a choked voice.

I in anger bend forward and smack him hard. The guy next to me angrily hit me on my head making me wince at the sudden pain.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!", Daniel and the other two yelled together.

I turn to look behind at Ales as we drive away. I saw my brothers running towards Ales and Tony with that guy he pulled out. Ales was looking at our car with so much anger. This time I knew he was angry at himself.

Suddenly a cloth was put on my nose and I did a mistake of inhaling at that moment and I instantly felt dizzy.

"Man these people are like wild animals. Hard to control them"

That was the last thing I heard before I lost conscious.
_______________________________

Ales's POV:

I stare helplessly as my sister and brothers are taken away from me AGAIN.

I immediately get up and and ran to my car. I get in fast and saw Lucas, Damon and Deigo get inside too.

I start the car and drive in full speed towards the car my siblings were taken into. I was focused only on that so I didn't notice that no one was talking.

I drive and drive but didn't find the car they were taken into. Like literally no vehicle can be seen.

They vanished into thin air or what?!

When it hit me that I've lost them I stopped the car abruptly and hit the wheel in so much anger that I didn't even register the pain.

I lean back on my seat and close my eyes taking heavy breaths. My body was filled with adrenaline. I was angry at myself. So fucking angry.

"Let's go back Ales. We'll figure something out", Deigo said lowly with a bit fear in his voice.

I know out of the four of us in the car only he is the calm one. I'm surprised Damon and Lucas haven't stormed out of the car and started cursing.

I start the car again and drive back home. Again no one spoke.

I reach Uncle Francesco's mansion where I know everyone is. We get out of the car and go inside. I saw everyone in the living room pacing here and there.

By the look on Dad's face I know the others told them everything.

I can't even face him.

They all looked up when we came in.

"You found them?", Claire was fast to ask worried.

Deigo shakes his head no as neither I or Lucas or Damon were in the condition to speak.

I could feel the majority of people staring at me. But I was avoiding them all especially Dad and Grandpa.

"Ales you're hurt", Savannah said softly coming to me holding my arm.

I saw I was bleeding there. It was probably from when I was pushed from the moving car.

"I'm fine", I wave it off.

"Ales just clean it before it gets septic please", Savannah said very gently and carefully.

"I SAID I'M FINE!", I yell at her with the frustration.

She wasn't even a bit shocked, but the others were. Infact her expressions became even softer.

Fuck.

"Babe I'm sorry. I-I'm just- ", I started apologising feeling extremely guilty.

"Don't. I know. I understand", Savannah sighs smiling a bit and hugged me.

How did I get so lucky?

I was controlling my tears. I hugged her back and then she gave me my space.

I look up to Leo and Antonio and saw the devastating expression on their face. I know what they're feeling. I didn't miss the yells of their youngest sibling calling out for them.

They look at me and I could see how even they understood what I'm going through.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang. We all turn to see Micheal and Rafael walking inside. Rafael looked sympathetic while Micheal has a murderous look.

I sigh and turn away from him knowing someone from here called them.

"How did this happen?", Rafael asked softly.

Enzo and Angelo started explaining everything to them.

I tuned them out worrying about my siblings and thinking of my next step.

"HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN ALESSANDRO?!", Micheal roars in anger snapping me out of my thoughts.

Everyone's eyes went wide except Leo and Antonio. They looked pissed at the disrespect.

"Excuse me?", I said turning to look at him.

He had a very furious look on his face.

"How could you? You let them take Val?", Micheal grit his teeth.

Now I was pissed.

"You think I let them take my sister and brothers?", I said trying not to let my anger out.

"Well I don't see her here with you", Micheal said angrily.

My jaw clenched and I controlled myself before I do something I may not regret later.

Rafael grabbed Micheal's hand and squeezed it as a warning.

"What? The great Don Alessandro Costello is so weak that he couldn't save his sister? How could you do this? Do you even understand the amount of danger she is in?!", Micheal yells in frustration.

Fuck control.

Rafael's eyes went wide and he was gonna stop his brother but I spoke first.

"You better watch what you say Micheal. I'm trying to control myself so that I don't channel my anger in the wrong place. Have some control over that tongue", I snarl angrily.

I don't care if he is my sister's boyfriend.

"Or what? Huh? It's my girlfriend who's missing here! I know the amount of danger she is in!", Micheal yells pushing Rafael's hand away which came to him as warning.

What is he trying to prove?

I take an angry step forward. From the corner of my eye I saw Ben take one towards me instinctively, but didn't stop me.

"She is my sister. I know the danger she is in. She is my bambina first and then your girlfriend, remember that Micheal. You're an outsider while we connect with blood. I'm worried about her and my brothers way MORE than you are. Remember she's my sister and I love her the MOST", I growled angrily

His jaw clenched.

"You better watch what you say", Xander warned Micheal pissed at the way he's talking to me.

I know all my brothers and siblings are already worried about our missing loved ones and now the disrespect this kid is throwing at me is just igniting them more.

"We all know you're worried about Val because you love her, but that doesn't excuse this behaviour Micheal. Look who you're talking to", Claire scolded him considering none of my brothers could possibly speak without yelling right now.

Micheal was still glaring at me though not acknowledging anything others just said.

"If I was there I would never let that happen", Micheal said pissed.

I took another step forward. My brothers looked very angry. Ben took a step towards me.

My brothers growl in anger.

"Enough", Rafael warned Micheal in a serious tone.

"You aren't as strong as you think you are kid. I'm more experienced than you so back off", I spat.

"To me you just look like someone who was incapable of taking care of his sister not once but twice", Micheal snarls furious.

He did not.

The next thing I see is Micheal getting a tight slap from Savannah.

Whoosh

She was beyond furious. Micheal stared at her after taking the blow.

Rafael looked at Sav in shock at first then recovered probably because Sav loves Micheal so much that she has never even fought with him let alone slapped him.

"You aren't just talking to the Don of a mafia, the eldest brother of your girlfriend, but also to my husband Micheal. I won't tolerate it", Savannah was shaking in anger.

Micheal had no emotion on his face as he looked at her then at me.

My brothers were giving a death glare to Micheal. Sav looked at him disappointed. Rafael stared at me with an apologetic face.

"And about my brothers and Val. I will save them with the help of MY family. Unlike you I just don't care about Val right now. Matteo is my baby brother. I love him to the moon and back. Daniel and Marcus are like the life of the family. So OUR priority is them all and I don't need YOUR certificate of validation about how good a Don or brother I am. Get lost", I grit my teeth.

Micheal glared at me. Rafael stepped forward and put a hand on my shoulder with a sad face.

"You're lucky you're Rafael Diaz's brother", I said coldly.

I walk away from all of them and head towards a guest room. No one stopped me and I was glad.

I was not trying to be rude to Rafael and I know he will understand.

I enter the room and slam the door shut. I pick up the nearest thing and threw it on the wall. I picked up literally anything I could and blindly surrender to my anger.

By the time I got to my senses the entire room was trashed. I put my hand on my face frustrated.

"Aunt Elisa is not gonna be happy seeing her antique broken plate", Ben sighs solemnly.

I remove my hand from my face and look at my best friend mourning the broken showpiece.

He looks up at me and sighs. He obviously saw my fiasco. He's kinda used to it.

"I was ready to stop you from possibly killing Micheal. But you didn't need me there, but...here actually", Ben pouts sadly looking at the trashed room.

I let out an angry breath.

"Ales I know what he said was totally out of line, but I hope you see he's just as worried as you are", Ben said softly.

"No he's not! I've know Val longer than he has. She is more important to me that to him. He can't act like he is the only one who cares", I almost yell angrily.

"I know. I know. All I'm saying is just know where he comes from", Ben tried to reason raising his hands in surrender.

"Fuck where he comes from. I let all that pass only because of my best friend standing there right next to him", I grit my teeth.

"I know and I'm actually proud of your self control", Ben stifled his smile.

He is really trying hard to make me feel better.

I owe him so much.

"I'm a not an insensitive bastard like him okay? He cares about Val and is worried about her! I'm freaking out for all the four of them! Ben you know Dimitri! He's a sadistic guy. My baby brothers are just kids and I can't imagine them getting hurt! He did this purposely don't you see it?! This time he kidnapped my youngest brothers and sister! God I'm worried Ben. Those four and our brothers in this house are everything to me, Leo and Tony!", I said frantically worried while pacing.

Ben looked at me sadly. I know he hates seeing me or anyone of my family like that.

"Ales we'll find them. We will deal with Dimitri. You have to calm down. Ignore Michael. He's just a kid", Ben said gently.

I ignore his efforts to calm me because I can't after what Micheal said. His words are ringing in my ears.

I pick up the already half broken vase and threw it again at the wall.

"Ales enough", Ben said gently.

"NO ITS NOT! AS MUCH AS I HATE IT, THAT KID IS RIGHT! I couldn't do anything when Val got kidnapped first time. I couldn't do anything when she got kidnapped the second time. This time it's Matteo! Daniel! Marcus too! I'm so fucking incapable!", I yell pulling my hair.

I was beyond angry and frustrated at myself. This happens again and I prove to be the same helpless man.

Ben came in front of me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I saw you there today. You did everything you could. Last time you weren't even in the house. So stop thinking about that", Ben said sternly.

Nobody will understand what I feel.

"I can hear her yell my name in panic Ben. I saw her getting dragged inside the car. I saw Matteo thrashing helplessly. I saw Marcus and Daniel yell for us", I said closing my eyes knowing tears are coming.

I felt a hand on my back. I turn and saw it was Dad and the other oldies.

"Calm down. We'll get them back", Dad said calmly

I looked at him shocked. I thought he will scold me or be disappointed.

"No one has to tell me for me to know that you tried your best to save our kids. I know my son and I know Leo and Antonio", Dad smiled softly

I look at Ben who was smiling at me. Leo and Antonio who just arrived into the room were shocked too.

Dad, Grandpa and Uncle Francesco smiled nodding at us

"I'm just worried for the four. They're the most gentle and emotional ones among all of us. It's gonna be torture for them to be wherever they are every second now", Grandpa said concerned.
______________________________

Valentina's POV:

I groan feeling a headache building. I squeezed my eyes shut and then try to open them.

I see a dark room. The typical kidnapped room with a small bulb at the top.

I sigh remembering everything that happened. I looked down and indeed I was tied up in a chair. I looked to my side and saw my three brothers tied up too.

After some time they woke groaning like me. They look here and there squinting their eyes and then back at each other.

"You guys okay?", I ask

They look at me and nod.

"You?", Daniel asked worried.

"So far so good..I mean as much as it can be given the situation", I shrug making Matteo smile a bit.

The door opened and there walked in the antagonists of my autobiography...if I ever have time to make that.

Dimitri, Enis, Oliver and Kevin walk inside towards us and stand in front of us smirking.

"This is so cliché man", Matteo muttered.

"This is so nostalgic man", I mutter.

"This is so..new man", Marcus mutters.

"I'm hungry man", Daniel sighs.

We three look at him accusingly for breaking the chain. He shrugged pouting.

Those four look at weirdly.

"You think they lost their mind because of some trauma for getting kidnapped or something?", Kevin asked Oliver with fake worry.

"Hmm I think so", Oliver said sarcastically.

Enis rolled his eyes and sighed.

"So hello guys. No introducing needed. You know me. I know you. You know why you're here. I know what will happen now that you're here", Dimitri grinned.

"Hmm congratulations on figuring that out", I smile sarcastically.

My brothers chuckled.

"She never learns does she", Enis sighs shaking his head at me.

"Nah always the same disrespectful person", Dimitri smirked.

"Respect is earned Dimitri. You aren't exactly doing a good job at that", Matteo said looking at his chains on his hand.

"Oh come on don't say that. I'm sure I've earned the respect of the Costello family. I mean where will you find a smart enemy like me", Dimitri flaunts.

"Hmm right someone who's getting the life time achievement award for most kidnappings", Daniel smiled sarcastically.

I chuckled.

"This might be the oldest trick in the book, but you gotta admit that I'm pretty good at it", Dimitri smirked

"Nope you're getting repetitive", Marcus shakes his head.

"What can I do? I planned many strategies, but apparently the oldest and the first one worked. Kidnapping the Costellos. But this time it's different. It's not the elders, but the younger ones. I never got you guys kidnapped last time so I did it now. Didn't wanna die with regrets you know", Dimitri shrugged amused.

I glare at him.

"We also don't have much time so it's best to go for easy targets", Kevin smirked.

"The most easy, cost effective and efficient idea. Works best for families like the Costellos", Oliver laughs.

"Works best for useless mutts like you who can't do anything but have unachievable dreams like being the Dons of the American and Italian mafia. I'm not even considering Kevin to handle the cobras", Matteo scoffs haughtily.

Damn.

I was smirking and totally agreeing. Daniel and Marcus agreed with Matteo too.

"Couldn't have put it better brother", I snort.

The ones standing in front of us didn't exactly like anything Matteo just said. Dimitri was still in control of his anger, but Enis instantly punched Matteo on his nose.

Fucking hell

"You're talking about and infront of Dons and I suggest you watch your words because I won't hesitate to ruin this handsome face", Enis threatened Matteo.

I grit my teeth angrily and bite my tongue to not say what I want to. Daniel and Marcus thrash on the chain when Matteo got hit.

"I thought your elders thought you better than that. Disrespect to a Don is highly punishable. So what you do say guys how do we punish them?", Kevin asked smirking.

Dimitri and Oliver looked at us and then at each other.

"He's right. They do deserve a punishment", Oliver grinned evilly at us.

Dimitri sighs dramatically.

"Fine. I didn't wanna do this so soon, but I guess you didn't leave me a choice", Dimitri said with fake sadness

We four give them intense death glares.

"Your family needs some incentives anyway so this is expected", Oliver said nonchalantly.

"Enjoy our hospitality", Dimitri claps his hand excitedly.

Dimitri, Kevin and Oliver leave after patting Enis's back who stays back.

"Hmm so who's planning to go first?", Enis said cracking his knuckles.

Obviously none of us said nothing. He was smirking and circling us like a predator enjoying his prey's pitiful condition.

"You", Enis smirked pulling Daniel by his hair.

Daniel winced, but didn't show any fear or anything to him.

Matteo, Marcus and I instinctively got up but were restricted by those chains which bind us to the chair.

Enis started his torture on Daniel. It looked as if he thought my brother was a punching bag as he kicked and punched him left and right.

We all were yelling in anger at Enis. I had given up soon knowing there's no point, but Matteo and Marcus kept telling him to stop.

My heart hurt seeing Daniel like this. Daniel is the fun loving kind person and I love him a lot. So seeing him in pain like this is torture in itself.

God knows how long it went for. When Enis stopped I saw Daniel coughing hard. He was bleeding from his nose and mouth. He was filling his lungs with air after the merciless session.

Enis rolled his eyes and left the room and locked the door.

"Dan", Matteo whispered sadly.

Daniel managed to looked at us and I almost winced seeing his face.

Marcus chokes out a sob seeing him. I close my eyes and look away. I couldn't see it.

"Don't cry Marc. It'll be fine", Daniel said hoarsely and spits blood on the ground.

Marcus shakes his head and sobs lowly while looking down. Matteo tried to comfort him.

Daniel and Marcus out of all my brothers are the most soft. Matteo after them. They're the younger ones and quite loved too. Their personalities never matched our profession. But the best part was they knew when to turn it on and off.

But now I guess Marcus was losing it.

"We'll be out soon Marcus. You know our family. They'll come for us. It's just the matter of time", Matteo said sadly.

Marcus tried to stop crying. Daniel looked very tired. Matteo looked at me and my face held nothing but worry for the three of them. He could see it.

"They better come soon", Matteo whispered his eyes showing pain.

I nod.

The door opened and Dimitri walked in. He looked at us and then Daniel. His chuckled shaking his head.

"Enis made an art piece huh?", Dimitri said amused.

"Let me out of this and I'll show you what a perfect art piece is", I snarl

Dimitri looked at me smirking.

"What? Scared I'll easily kick your ass?", I growl.

"I have no doubt on your fighting skills Valentina. I've experienced them first hand myself", Dimitri nods smiling

I remembered the fight I had with him.

"The mention of art skills remind me of the painting you made that I bought from your friends remember?", Dimitri smirked.

I did.

"Wow man. What a painting. I was even more mesmerised by it after I came to know that you made it. I have it placed in my room. I must say Valentina you really are a perfect girl", Dimitri praised me.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Your art skills fascinate me. I would actually ask you to make one more for me if you weren't kidnapped. I mean it would be stupid to let you out of those chains", Dimitri sighs deeply.

"Like I would actually do anything you ask me to", I scoff.

"Well it won't be the first time. Remember the kiss?", Dimitri smirked enjoying it.

My brothers were giving him death glares. They obviously remember it.

I scowl at Dimitri.

"I actually wouldn't mind having another one. I loved the last one", Dimitri grinned shrugging.

Matteo growls protectively.

Dimitri ignores him and walked towards me and bends down to my height and puts his hands on the chair making his face come too close to my face.

"What do you say?", Dimitri smirked.

I gave him the most disgusted look. My brothers were seething.

"Get. Away. From. Her", Daniel grit his teeth.

Dimitri smirked looking straight into my eyes and moved back.

"Remember I can do anything I want and you'll just provoke me by running that mouth unnecessary", Dimitri said seriously.

I didn't say anything and he left the room with an amused expression on his face.
__________________________

Ales's POV:

"No, he won't kill them", Uncle Luciano shakes his head in disagreement.

"How can you be so sure?", Claire said worried.

"That's because he will lose his leverage against us if he does kill them", Dad said with a hard expression.

Everyone is now gathered in our house to discuss the next steps. Even the Diaz family is here with Nico and Max in their rooms playing and unaware of all that's happening.

"True, but that doesn't stop him from hurting my grandchildren", Grandpa seethes.

Hearing that all of us went quiet. Grandma was silently crying. Aunties were pacing here and there anxiously.

"I know Grandpa. That's what makes it even worse", Leo mutters.

I raise my eyes and look at him. He was obvious frustrated. He had already a responsibility at this point where we are at a brink of war as a Don and now our brothers and sister are in danger.

I feel him.

"God I can still hear them calling our names in fear", Antonio stood up angrily and walking back and forth frustrated.

I feel him.

"That was the worst feeling", Deigo mumbled.

"I'm scared for them. Daniel is not like me. He can't tolerate pain. Marcus is too soft to handle the pressure of kidnapping. He can be tough, but it won't take long to break him. Matteo will break the moment he sees any of the other three hurt. Val..well we all know her. She already has gone through enough pain. God knows how will she handle this. Dad I'm worried", Damon bites his lips in concern.

On point.

"I know son. I'm too. Dimitri has picked his targets", Uncle Alfonso grunted.

Fuck I'm worried. It's hard to even think straight at this time. I can see the concern in everyone's eyes and I know we the elder ones have to stay strong for the rest of the family.

I felt a hand on my hand. I looked down and saw my wife trying to comfort me constantly. I looked at her.

"I believe in you", Sav said softly.

This is what I love about her. She knows exactly what to be said to me to motivate me.

I nod and try to smile.

I have noticed Micheal is as stoic as ever. He isn't talking to anyone. If anything he's been acting so cold since the news of Val's kidnapping.

"What do we do now?", Xavier said nervously looking at me.

"We wait for Dimitri to contact us, which I know will be soon", I replied seriously.

Micheal looked up at me when I said that and I could see he didn't like it, but I don't care right now. I know what I'm doing.

"One thing's for sure. The war is inevitable", Rafael stated.

Everyone nods.

"True", Mark nods.

"That goes without saying", Elijah sighs.

"Dimitri's next move can be war", Angelo scoffs.

"I agree", Enzo frowned.

"Remeber one thing everyone. This time it's the end of Dimitri no matter what", Antonio spoke angrily.

"Yes. I'm done with him and his constant stupid obsession with our mafia", Xander growls.

Everyone nods.

"So if the war is gonna be expected soon then I hope we are ready", Grandpa looked at us expectantly.

"Italian mafia is", Leo nods confidently.

"American mafia's men will arrive soon enough. We are in contact with them. They're flying over here. Derek is coordinating with Ryan and Stacy", Ben nods looking at me.

I nod affirmatively.

"Full support of the Spanish mafia", Rafael nods smiling

"Good", Dad said with that Don face.

"Now we wait for Dimitri's first move", Louis said seriously.

"He's already made his first move Dad", Micheal said angrily.

We all look at him.

"He made his first move by kidnapping my girlfriend and her brothers. I don't know why are we waiting here while god knows what's happening with them", Micheal spat.

I take a deep breath and try to keep quiet.

"Micheal there is no point in searching for them as Dimitri will have them kidnapped in the utmost security. It won't be easy to get them out. Dimitri will have a huge advantage if we directly go to him. It's like signing our own deaths", Henry said thoughtfully.

"So what? We gamble our lives everyday when we go on missions. Our business doesn't exactly scream safety", Micheal retorted.

Some of my brothers roll their eyes. Some sigh and some sympathise with him.

"So what do you wanna do? Go there and get ourselves killed? I wonder how will that help my brothers and sister", Lucas said sarcastically.

Micheal rolled his eyes.

"Everyone knows fighting the enemy on his terms and his ground is the biggest disadvantage you can get", Damon said jaw clenched.

"This is Italy. As far as I remember Leonardo Costello and his family has an advantage over here", Micheal said irritated.

"We know that Micheal. But can you contol all parts of Spain all the time? No right? The same way right now we can't control all parts of Italy all the time. It takes time to eradicate the pests out of your house. Right now we don't have much time for that", Emilio spoke metaphorically.

Micheal shakes his head in disbelief.

"Look we get it. You're worried and you can't think straight. But this is where you learn Micheal. This is the practical experience you won't be learning during training. Situations like these demand patience and control of your mental health", Savannah said softly.

"Yeah well I can't have patience right now", Micheal gritted.

Rafael and Savannah sigh in exhaustion. Louis and Henry share a look.

"So what do wanna do huh? Tell us your amazing plan", Mady said annoyed.

Micheal frowned looking at her. Some of us looked at her surprised.

"What are you mad at me for? I thought we were in the same team", Micheal said pissed.

"We are in the same team brother. We all are. My boyfriend's kidnapped too. You're not the only one hurting. Everyone here is worried. Just think about it. There are current Dons, Ex Dons, high rank bosses and head fighters present here. You think me and you are smarter than them?", Mady explained.

Micheal said nothing.

Ben looked at me expectantly. I roll my eyes and sigh.

Fuck my ego.

"Look Micheal. I understand it's eating you up not being able to do anything. Trust me I genuinely know the feeling. You're facing this situation for the first time we get it. I'll just tell you that sometimes we need to keep our emotions aside to be able to think straight. Ask Rafael, many times as Dons we have to take decisions that make us look ruthless, but it's just that we can't afford to think emotionally", I try to reason with him.

There was silence for a while. Micheal just stared at me as if contemplating.

"Fine", He said nodding.

Rafael smiled a bit. Sav and Mady sigh in relief.

Suddenly the door opened and a guard walked in.

"What is it?", Dad asked.

"Boss we just received information from Italian mafia's base that a Russian informant arrived there unarmed and left a message for all of you on the behalf of his Don", The guard spoke.

That's sooner than I thought.

"What is it?", Grandpa asked seriously.

"Dimitri Ivanov would like to have a meeting in an hour to discuss things at the given address", The guard said.

"Is that it?", I ask.

He nods and I gestured him to leave.

"He definitely is in a hurry", Uncle Francesco rolls his eyes.

"Who cares. We want our family members back. It's good that he is hurrying", Grandma said.

"Why is he holding a open meet?", Aunt Isabella said confused.

"To maybe discuss this peacefully", Ava suggests.

"That man and peace don't go together Ms Diaz. He knows it will end in war. He's just delaying the inevitable because he knows we're more in number than him", Stephano scoffs.

"Exactly", Rafael nods.

"Whatever it may be, we have to go anyway", Claire shrugs.

"We do but I hope we're prepared if this ends in war", Micheal said.

"We're prepared don't worry", Leo nods.

We waited for an hour. Fortunately my mafia men had arrived in Italy as well. They all were waiting for us with Leo's men.

We first went to the base and informed everything to our men. They were confident and ready for whatever happens next. The fact that they were pissed off after hearing my sister and brothers being taken away was an understatement.

My family gears up. We strap our guns and weapons ready to end this once and for all.

Once we all were ready we gathered around.

"You guys do know that Dimitri may not have man power like us, but he does have our weakest points. He will use it against us real bad", Elijah sighs.

"That's why you all have to be strong", Ben said softly.

"What do you mean?", Xavier asked.

"Dimitri might hurt Val and our brothers to get to us. But we have to be strong", Leo said seriously.

"That's not possible", Xander shakes his head no.

"I know but trust me. Leo, Ben ,tony and I have a plan exactly for this. You all can't get weak", I said sternly.

"No more questions regarding this. Please", Leo said quickly with a finality in his voice when he saw them ready to ask questions.

Everyone reluctantly nods.

"We all know what to expect. Even if we don't remember we'll face it together. No matter what we end this today and possibly not get killed in the way", I said seriously in my Don voice.

Every single one whether it be family or friend nods affirmatively.

"Copy that", They said in unison.

We were gonna leave when Micheal suddenly pulled me away from others.

I look at him with curiousity.

"What did you mean by we have to be strong? I can't see Val hurt", Micheal said pleadingly.

I can't either.

"Micheal if everything goes as per plan Val won't be hurt. Just be strong", I said.

"What is the plan Ales? Don't say no. You have tell me please", Micheal request.

I sigh and cave in knowing it's difficult for him.

I tell him our plan and he looks worried.

"That may or may not work. There is no surety. What if it's too late?", Micheal said worried.

"Then like I said. We need to be strong", I said dreading the if possibilities myself.

Micheal nods sighing reluctantly.

I will die but not let anything happen to those four.

We all then leave. The oldies wanted to stay at home to protect the kids, Grandma, Aunties, Ava, Savannah and my unborn kid.

So my brothers, Rafael, Micheal, Claire and Mady were going to meet Dimitri and his.. people.

We reached the place Dimitri wishes to meet. It was a huge ground completely deserted. Perfect for a fight without innocent casualties and uninterrupted by non mafia folks.

We had ordered all our men to come as well, but some were hidden and some were with us. We didn't show the full strength of three mafias, but enough.

When we reach the place I knew we did the right thing because Dimitri was there along with the strength of his and Oliver's mafia and Kevin's gang.

We get out of our cars and walk towards Dimitri, Oliver and Kevin. Their men all behind them in huge strength.

Leo and I stood in the front. Ben next to me and Tony next to Leo.

Rafael, Micheal and the rest of my brothers stood next to us, but with a distance and not in a crowd.

It was kind of like you see in movies between kings..

Dimitri looked at all of us and smirked looking at me.

I will break his jaw before this day ends.
___________________________

Valentina's POV:

God knows how long we waited until Enis and Kevin came inside the cell along with some men.

"Time to go", Kevin smirked and went to remove our chains.

Those men kept their tight hold on us as they escorted us out of the place we were held in.

I glanced at Marcus, Matteo and Daniel. Marcus looked anxious. Matteo had no emotion. Daniel had a lot of bruising on his face, but he was stable.

"Let's go see your family", Dimitri claps his hands excited as we walked out.

My brothers and I share a look. We had an idea about what may happen.

We were pushed inside cars and drove somewhere. Many and I mean many cars were in front of us and back.

Dimitri, Enis, Oliver and Kevin were in one of them.

"They look like they've prepared for war", Matteo sighs anxious.

"They sure do", Daniel nods whispering.

"Let's just hope for the best", Marcus mumbles.

The car soon stopped at some place. Then after few minutes we four were roughly pulled out of the cars making us glare at those men.

They pushed us towards the front of all the men standing who stared at us with hatred.

As we reached the front I saw my family and our mafia men one by one.

God bless us.

We were finally pulled and held near Dimitri. Our hands were tied with a rope.

"Hey guys. See your family is here", Dimitri smiled happily.

I look forward towards them and saw my brothers and Micheal looking straight at us in shock. They were concerned obviously.

I wanted to just go and hug them. The elder ones probably shared the same opinion.

"What the hell", Damon said shocked looking at Daniel.

Daniel sighs sadly. He knew his triplet will go ballistic seeing his condition.

"Daniel!", Deigo yells extremely worried.

"You son of a bitch! I'll kill you for hitting my brother!", Damon roared in anger and he and Diego ran towards us.

Luckily Leo and Mark stopped both of them in time. They literally had to hold them back.

"Both of you stop", Mark said softly.

"No! Do you see Dan's bruises? They have tortured him!", Deigo growls in anger trying to get out of Mark's hold.

All my brothers stared at them and then Dan in pain.

"Leo leave me! I'll fucking end this bastard right now! He dare lift a finger on our youngest brother", Damon thrashes under Leo's hold glaring at Dimitri.

Dimitri looked unfazed. He had an amused face.

"Damon calm down now. You think I'll let him be after seeing Daniel like this? Just wait for now", Leo said sternly

Damon and Diego reluctantly stop and stayed in their place looking at Dan in concern. Daniel smiled at them.

Micheal was looking at me with only concern and anger then he turned his intense gaze on Dimitri.

Ales was looking at me. I smile assuringly that I'm okay. Then he looked at Matteo who also nods smiling a bit.

Antonio and Lucas were staring at Marcus. Marcus had tears in his eyes, but he held them back and nods at them.

My eldest brothers sigh and then turn their attention on Dimitri and the other three.

"Dimitri let them go now", Ales orders coldly.

That voice can make people piss their pants.

"Oh trust me Alessandro, I have no intention of killing them if you just do what I say", Dimitri smirked.

Some men standing behind Ales growl in anger.

Ales waited for Dimitri to continue.

"I have only one demand like always. I want the American mafia. Now, Oliver wants the Italian mafia. As simple as that", Dimitri said seriously.

I grit my teeth angrily.

"You agree to do that and we return your siblings without any delay. We give you our word", Oliver said.

All my brothers scoff in unison in disbelief.

"You don't believe us? Okay we'll make the first move to make you believe us that we really don't intend to kill them unless you make us", Kevin shrugs.

"Yeah? How do you plan on doing that?", Antonio asked

"Release Marcus and Matteo", Dimitri orders his men.

My brothers except the elder ones frown in surprise. I was shocked too.

Matteo and Marcus were released. They looked at each other and then at Dimitri in shock.

"Go ahead. Go to your family. I'm keeping Valentina and Daniel", Dimitri said.

"No!", Matteo came and held my hand.

Marcus does the same with Daniel.

"I'm doing what I said I'll do. I'm making the first move. I need those two for my deal. Now walk there before I make you", Dimitri said pissed.

"Send Dan. He's hurt. I'll stay", Marcus said quickly.

Daniel frantically shakes his head and tried to push Marcus away towards our family.

"Keep me and send Val. We both are Ales's own siblings. Anyone will work so take me", Matteo said seriously.

"Shut up Matteo. Walk there now", I snarl at him.

He glared at me.

"Oh enough of this drama. Take those two towards that side", Enis rolls his eyes and orders his men.

They pulled Matteo and Marcus forcefully towards our family.

"No!", They both yelled and tried to come to me and Dan but they couldn't.

Once they reached our family. They were embraced by my brothers immediately.

I sigh and smile. I look at Daniel and he looked relieved too. He smiled and nodded at me.

We both stood next to each other and managed to hold hands as much as the rope around our hands permits.

"You see I need Daniel and Valentina as they're the youngest siblings of Alessandro and Leonardo", Dimitri smirked crossing his arms.

Ales and Leo gave him a death glare. If looks could kill, Dimitri would have died a painful death.

"So it's simple Alessandro. I want the American mafia. So, you either give it to me voluntarily or I hurt Valentina and then force you to sign it off to me. The other option you have is war. That is I win your mafia. We both are clearly ready for that, but I assure you that the moment you opt for the war option I kill Valentina instantly not caring if I die next or not", Dimitri said extremely serious.

"So basically you have one option. Sign off the mafia to Dimitri and save your sister. Easy way or the hard way is your choice", Enis smirked.

"The same goes to you Leonardo. Instead of Valentina it will be Daniel for you", Oliver crossed his arms.

Ales and Leo grit their teeth.

Daniel and I share a worried look. No matter what we both did not want our family to give up our mafia.

There was absolute silence even though there were hundreds of people standing here in anticipation.

All looked at Ales and Leo waiting for their decision.

"So tell me what have you decided?", Dimitri asked them.

Ales and Leo look at us both with no emotion. They had concern in their eyes, but their faces showed the responsibility of a Don.

The hardest decision ever.

They both look at each other silently talking and then back at Dimitri.

"We won't give up our mafia", Ales announced.

"No matter what", Leo said seriously.

I heard multiple gasps from all around the area.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this chapter!!

Please vote!!

It's gonna be a-m-a-z-i-n-g next chapter! 😂🤚

Ales and Leo said no to give up their mafias!!! What will happen to Val and Dan now?!

Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 15.3K 48
redamancy A love returned in full; an act of loving the one who loves you. At the young age of 3, Valentina De Luca was kidnapped in the middle of th...
544K 13.1K 67
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
1.4M 25K 46
𝒐𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒗𝒐𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊 " " 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 ? " "𝑶𝒉 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒊�...
1.1M 26.8K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...