Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
9🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N

20🌷

5.7K 270 35
By chandusweety4

Hasna pov:

I woke up only to see Nina who was all ready to go to college. I rubbed my eyes whether I was dreaming but no.

What happened to her suddenly? Did any demon possessed her last night.

I mean till yesterday she was sulking nd now she was all already to go to college.

"what are you looking at...go..go & get ready to college" Nina said smiling.

"Are you really my friend, Nina" i asked her in baffled.

"yes...why?" she questioned back.

I shook my head nd strolled to wake up my other roommates. But nina beat me, quickly reached to urvi & deepa to wake them up..

I sighed and sauntered to washroom to get ready as she already waking up everyone.

when I came back, pari is still sleeping while urvi was rolling on her bed lazily nd deepa was getting up from bed.

" Smiley, wake up pari..that witch didn't wake her up" urvi said glaring at nina.

How can she do that...I narrowed my eyes at her where as nina tried to ignore my glare.

I moved near pari bed nd woke up her..She looked at me pouting and said..

"I'm not an early raiser" pari  mumbled smiling at me.

"Me too but I managed" I said giggling.

I moved away from her bed while pari got up from bed slackly.

Everyone got ready to college nd ambled to mess. Pari & deepa were walking beside me where as urvi was in our front walking while speaking with her boyfriend where as nina was behind us.

All the while Nina is trying to walk beside me by slightly pushing pari  with her shoulders not in harmful way but in funny way so that pari won't be able to walk beside me so that she can took a chance & occupy her place.

I mentally giggled at nina childish antics. 

Poor pari..😊pari was feeling angry but didn't said anything nd moved aside to give space to her to stand beside me.

Naina started walking beside me. Finally she succeeded by pushing an innocent girl aside.  From the corner of my eyes I can see that nina had a huge grin plastered on her face which I didn't saw in this two weeks.

I glanced at pari who was beside Deepa. I mouthed a sorry to her..while i was saying sorry to pari, nina tugged my arm.

"It's ok" pari whispered back looking at the linked arms of Nina & mine.

I think Pari felt bad due to Nina's behaviour. I glanced at Nina who was looking at pari with a victory smile like she won some padmabhushan award.

By the look on her victory smile says that..Hasna is my friend..My best friend....stay away from her😁

Oh..my best friend is jealous of someone.😆

Haha...seriously Nina..very funny..😂 she is jealous of pari...Is she really crazy I mean come on..If anyone looks at her behaviour then they definetly  think that we both are lesbains.

I am happy that nina came out of her sulking due to our friendship but not completely. I can see the sadness in her eyes..

We had our breakfast and started our walk to class.

This time pari is persistent to stand beside me as she looks little scared when she saw seniors ragging juniors.

Like i'm a brave girl...if only pari knows how much a wimp I'm.

Nina was trying her best to push pari again from behind us but pari was reluctant to move from beside me.

That stupid nina..she can ask urvi who was walking other side of me to give place to her so that she can stood by my other side but no she is hell bent on pushing that poor girl...that too funnily.

No offense I'm not encouraging nina because I glared at her so many times to stop it but no....she shrugged her shoulders at me like she didn't do it.😊

Finally urvi & Deepa left to there class as we reached our department.

But nina didn't realise that as she busy in looking at somewhere and tried to push pari who was in front of her but Pari came to my other side suddenly making nina fell straight away flatly on the floor.😂😆

I gasped at her when she fell. But I felt like laughing😂.

I couldn't control my laugh anymore nd ended up into a huge laughter  loudly by holding my stomach by rolling my eyes but stopped when my eyes spotted on my wolfy who was looking at me amusingly besides cabir anna who was smiling at me playfully.

I stopped laughing by pressing my lips tightly to suppressed my giggle.

Students who were passing by us were looking at us weirdly.

Nina glared at me while pouting..

I shook my head smiling at her clumsiness and forwarded my hand by offering help to her while thinking what if she get to know that cabir anna saw her fell down. She will definitely curse me for making her abashing by laughing out loudly, gaining attention towards us.

Nina got up, started rubbing her butt pouting at me...I peered at cabir anna..

Cabir anna was looking at her butt with a sly smile..

Arghh...I shifted my gaze from cabir anna to my hunk awkwardly.

I breathed in relief, sighing...Thank god my hunk eyes are on his phone.

Huff..

I don't know what to say to nina when she was rubbing her butt by gaining cabir anna attention towards her...

Mind:Tell her that her love is looking at her butt..

Shut up you nasty mind...

"Nina..stop doing it" I whispered.

"You don't know smiley, it's paining like hell" Nina whispered with a painful expression.

My eyes soften at her with concern.

"Is it that much paining. Shall we go to doctor." I asked her.

"No...a little" she replied smiling.

"Then, shall we go back to hostel so that you can apply some balm" pari said smiling awkwardly at her.

"No need" nina said arrogantly.

I mouthed a sorry to pari.  Nina was trying to dust the mud which was sticking on her hands.

I took the water bottle from my bag..

"Nina wash your hands" I said ready to pour water so that she can wash her hands.

She washed it and sanitized her hands neatly..

"Are you really fine na Nina..don't you feel more pain in your butt na" I asked her in worry.

"No..I'm fine" nina replied but from the look on her face says that she is in pain.

She tugged my arm for support while pari held her bag.

We were ambling while nina was limping.

When we reached our department I saw four eyes on us. I don't need to say who they are..

We silently walked to the stairs. We were about to climb the stairs when I heard  my wolfy voice..

"you three may use the lift as your friend is not feeling well"

A smile tugged on my lips as soon as I heard wolfy words.

Hehe..my daksh..my wolfy is kind.😊

I turned around while smiling at him but he was looking back at me icily.

"Than

kyou sir" Nina said smiling with gratitude.

He nodded his head while we entered in to the left..

We reached our floor and walked to our class.We moved to our bench. I made nina sit first comfortably on the bench nd pari was about to sit but Nina placed a bag beside her like a kid.

"Nina..remove the bag" I said sternly but she isn't responded.

I glanced at pari..her eyes are glistening with tears.

I felt bad for pari..she was about to move from our bench but I held her hand..she shook her head saying..

"It's ok I will sit somewhere else" pari said trying to control her tears.

"No..you will sit with me only pari.. wait" I said taking the bag from the bench while nina glared at me but didn't said anything..

I sat beside nina nd gestured pari to sit beside me. She first denied but after so much of persuading she sat beside me.

Classes started..in the middle of the class pari used to ask me some doubts and i was clearing her doubts.

Few hours later..

Nina stood up suddenly and walked out of the class..

I looked at her worriedly......what happen to her suddenly?

15 minutes later..

"Pari, i will just go & check on her" I said to pari in concern.

"ok..but I will also go with you" pari replied.

"no..don't worry...you stay in class, I will go" i assured her.

I stood up and left the class. I looked everywhere in the floor but didn't find her.

I walked to washroom...but she isn't there too..

Where is she...where did she went..i got afraid.

I got out of the washroom quickly and was about to go but stopped abruptly when I heard sobbing..

I went in that direction..after washroom there are two classrooms..

I went to the first class room where I saw Nina crying..

"Nina" I ran to her.

She quickly wiped her tears..and trying to smile at me.

This girl..

"what happen to you? why are you crying? Did anyone said anything to you? Or are your butt is still paining badly" I asked her in concern.

"No..Nothing..why do you care? " Nina yelled.

"what do you mean by why do you care? I 'm your friend so it concern's me about you" I said little loudly.

"No, you won't care about me. All you care is about that pari. After she came, you stopped bringing food to me...stopped talking to me..stopped caring me..you started neglecting me..you started avoiding me" she complained like a child.

"Nina, I will slap you if you say a word again. Who told you that I didn't care for you. If I didn't care for you then why will i bear all your tantrums daily in last two weeks...why I used to bring food for you. Why i used to write your notes..tell me nina...you know what, I told pari about you so highly but now, you proved me wrong infront of her. Don't be jealous of pari...she is just a friend but you are always my first & last best friend. " I said.

"Really" nina asked me with glint in her eyes.

"yes, you are my best friend. Always remember, if you fall i will pick you up...after I stopped my laughing " I giggled naughtily remembering the morning scene.

"Hasnaaaa..."Nina glared at me.

I smiled at her wiping her tears.

Nina hugged me with happiness in her eyes.

"so now say sorry to her for your stupid behavior towards her. Ok..nd speak with her nicely.." i said.

"ok...but promise me that I will be only your best friend" she asked me like a child.

"ok i promise...now come let's go" i said shaking my head.

We both grinned and left to class..The day went on..

Two days after..

"Hasna"

"Hasna"

I heard someone calling my name but I shrugged it as I have an urge to sleep more.

"Hasnaaaa"

Some one shouted like there is an earthquake..

I shot up straight with bewilderment.

"Thankgod you woke up..it's 9'00 in morning. We are late" pari tensed.

"Now definitely we three will be killed by that Raksash after going to class..we have to get ready smiley...get up have you forgotten we have to submit his assignments too" nina said anxiously.

Raksash is the nick name of our C language sir. His actual name is Murthy. He is strict and punctual man can't tolerate late comers to his class.

(a/n: I will mention this murthy sir as raksash throught out the chapter so don't confuse)

Ayo kadavule..

I realized we are already late to college. I got up and glanced at them. They both too just woke up like me.

We three quickly brushed our teeth..

"I think we should skip bathing and all..it'd better to wash our face and change our clothes so that we will be a little late" nina said restlessly.

It's better to be late for 15 min than 30 min.

We nodded, washed our faces and  changed into our formal dresses quickly that too we got ready In exactly in just 6 min and started running like mad people skipping our breakfast. All seniors were looking at us amusingly. But we didn't care because raksash will surely kill us if we get more late.

Hope he would be absent today..i mentally prayed to god.

Ayo kadavule...make him absent today..please...pretty please.😩

"I pray that raksash should be absent today" I said loudly.

"I too hope that" nina replied back

pari just nodded her head..and we continued our running.

It's like we three are competing among us in  running race..

At last we reached our destination that is our classroom door panting heavily..

"Excuse me sir" We three said at a time by trying to catch oxygen through our mouth & nose too due to a marathon which we just finished.

"yes"

I heard raksash voice. I slowly raised my head only to see my wolfy all in his glory who was looking damn handsome in his black shirt paired with blue jeans and  his friends also stood beside him along with Aashi on the dias.

I frozen in my place..did we came to the wrong class...

I glanced all over the class. All were my fellow classmates only then why they are here.

"what's the time now" i heard that raksash I mean murthy sir sarcastic voice.

I looked around only to see that raksash at the corner of the class..

"9:15 sir" Nina replied while looking at her watch not able to understand that raksash was taunting us...I stomped on her feet.

"iss" she whimpered but covered it by pressing her lips tightly by glaring at me.

"Sir sorry..we won't repeat it again" I said looking at my feet.

"look at your seniors.."

We three instantly looked at them as sir told nd my eyes met his eyes..I was about to lost into those enticing eyes but came out soon as soon as I heard a sardonic comment from that raksash again...

"I didn't said to look at their handsome faces & well built physique of them" Raksash taunted.

The whole class roared into laughter making three of us embarrass in front of everyone.

"sir, you are the one who told us to look at the seniors..we just like an obedient students obeyed you sir" Nina said defendingly.

Nice reply..I secretly grinned at her.

"Don't you think you are so smart Miss Nina krishnan" Raksash  glared at her.

"oh really " nina exclaimed.

"shut up..I told you three to learn from your seniors about their qualities which are punctual , displained , hard working etc .......................

He continued praising them in front of us making three of us worthless..

Huff...😠

"so learn those qualities from them not drooling over them mainly on my  favourite student Daksh. Each and every girl droll on him shamelessly. "

Each and every girl..😠

I glanced over our class girls...and  yes they are ogling at him. 

Hmm...Daksh had girls swoon over him..He was surrounded by beautiful girls nd hear I am an ugly duckling who was crushing on him.He won't even spara a glance at me..

I felt like a crap in front of him. But I can't deny sir words because I too ogle at him..

But who can't when he is one heck of a handsome piece. I thought nd peered at him. His jaw was clenching  and unclenching in anger nd his eyes becoming red. He was looking hot in anger.

Arghh..what I'm even thinking..his gaze fell on me.

My heart raced...i quickly averted my gaze from him..

After a lot of yellings, that raksash allowed us to get into the class.

"you guys continue.." raksash said to the seniors.

"yeah...where i had stopped" cabir anna said smiling sweetly at us. But my eyes are on someone else.

And that someone is busy in blazing in anger.

May be he remember the accidental kiss again..which made him anger.😩

Huff..I should focus on what they are telling not not him..

Hasna focus..

"Interaction"

Everyone in the class roared...except us as we don't know anything.

"yeah...interaction..so from tomorrow onwards your interaction festival will starts which is on from after your lunch hour nd morning your classes will be as usal" cabir anna said in serious tone.

Interaction festival..

Is this type of festival is also there?

What does this festival mean?

I mean I heard Dusshera, diwali, pongal etc. But I never heard this interaction festival.

I was confused..

"so guys...There will be some rules." Rishi sir said.

"Boys, hair should be oiled and should be neatly combed like when you are in school. Must and should come to college in formals. I shouldn't see anyone disobeying your seniors" Rishi sir said dangerously making them gulping.

"Nd girls.." Aashi said in attitude.

Aashi is not looking like the girl whom i spoke on that day. She had an arrogant aura around her now.

"your hair should also be oiled and must and should wear a red color dress. About your nails...they should be painted in yellow color nail polish"

Yack...

Yellow color nail paint on red color dress..😦

"Including your legs and must and should  wear white color bangles and sandals " Aashi said arrogantly.

"what" everyone exclaimed.

Aashi smirked at all girls ..

"nd don't you freshers disobey us if you people did then we will show hell in the words of ragging...nd no one should be absent from tomorrow. Otherwise consequences will be very bad" Aashi said smiling evilly.

I thought she is sweet but no she is evil like them.They all smirked and left..

Raksash left after collecting our assignments. we asked our front benchers about..

"what is interaction festival"

And that girl explained us ..

"It's a senior-junior interaction. It will be one month..in this one month they will rag us, no one can stop them but they also promised us that it would be just a friendly ragging no harmful ragging is involved but if we don't obey them then there will be huge consequences nd at the last day our seniors will give freshers party to us" that girl replied.

"But most of the colleges have only one day for interaction but why they are telling for one month" nina asked that girl.

"haa...but as you all know our department is different and unique. Our seniors style is different" she replied.

"Nd they also said that after freshers party they won't rag us anymore" that girl added.

After hearing what she said...I wanted to ran away from this college..but i can't.

Why did i even Joined in this college. To make my life a living hell.

"Oh my...One fucking whole month they will rag us" Nina exclaimed.

                      ***💞***

Hope you enjoyed the update.

Please do vote, comment & share.

Stay safe.❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.4K 35
Shanvi sharma a 2nd yr of college student, she is ambivert and kind, loving and caring in nature but she is little bit short tempered. she is coming...
180K 7.5K 112
Warning : This story is intended for readers aged 18 and above. It contains explicit content, including violence and marital rape, which may be offen...
2M 86K 91
β€’UNDER EDITINGβ€’ Abhimanyu Chowdhary-A mysterious 28 years old man. CEO of Chowdary group of companies. He has looks that every girl craves and go cra...
391K 28.4K 64
Rahul Shegal- he is smart, Charming and humourous kind of a person but he is insecure about Something which stops him to develop Feelings for Priya A...