milk and tea | ChildeXreader

By -LOVELIQ

"𝚌𝚞𝚣' 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš—πš πš–πšŽ 𝚠𝚎 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πš–πš’πš•πš” πšŠπš—πš 𝚝𝚎𝚊~ 𝚠𝚎 πš πš’πš•πš• πšœπšπš’πš›πš› πš’πš πšžπš™ οΏ½... More

β˜οΈŽοΈŽπ•šπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π• β˜οΈŽοΈŽ
κ§π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸ·κ§‚
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΈκ§‚
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΊκ§‚
β¦π‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘šπ‘Žπ‘  π‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™ *Μ£Μ₯β˜†Β·Ν™Μ₯❄‧̩Μ₯ΰΏŒΰ½²ΰΎ€ΰΎ‡ΛŸΝ™β˜ƒοΈΛŸΝ™ΰΏŒΰ½²ΰΎ€ΰΎ‡β€§Μ©Μ₯❄
κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸ»κ§‚

κ§πšŒπš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πŸΉκ§‚

3K 105 433
By -LOVELIQ

You slightly groaned from underneath your blanket, reaching out to shut off the alarm from your phone.

You grab your phone to check the time and your heart almost jumps out of your chest.

9:54AM

You hurriedly get out of the bed in panic, not being able to see much because of the completely shut windows and turned off lights,
you search for the switch on the walls and as you found it and turned it on, someone came out of the bathroom.

it was childe, he had a towel wrapped around his waist that went down to his knees, with another towel on his shoulder.

"Why are you already up?" he ran his hand through his wet hair and walked past you and grabbed your phone.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! It's the first day of class and we're already late!" you whisper-shouted at him.

"Relax, it's only 4 in the morning." he said in a calm tone.

He unlocked your phone and went into the clock app, fixing the time on it. That's when you realized that wasn't your actual phone.

"I got our phones mixed up, just a little prank!" he gave you a sly smirk.

You facepalmed and groaned in annoyance.
"Very funny."

"It is pretty funny" he chuckled and placed his phone on the desk.

You sighed and was about to go back to bed, you glanced at childe and realized something.

He's half naked.

You screeched and covered your eyes as you felt your face heating up.

"Cover up you idiot!" you ran past him and threw yourself on the bed.

"Aww~ you like what you see?" he said in a teasing manner.

"Childe!"

"ahaha okay okay!"  he chuckled and went back into the bathroom to change, you grabbed your pillow and screamed into it.

His abs.. He's..

you sat up and slapped your cheeks with both of your hands.

Get a hold of yourself stupid! You barely know him!

you waited for him to come out of the bathroom to wash your face and get ready for the day since you couldn't go back to sleep,  a few minutes later he came out dressed and smiled at you, you gave him a thumbs up and walked past him into the bathroom.

- - - - -
You put on your shoes and walked out of the dorm with childe, heading over to your class, you talked with him about things you were both interested in like video games, watching anime, and what your dream job is.

he walked you to your classroom, you peaked inside and saw your friends keqing and mona.
You sighed in relief, happy knowing your best friends share your class and you won't have to be alone.

The bell rang A few seconds later, you said goodbye to childe as he walked to his own class, you went inside and saw keqing and Mona's face lit up as they saw you, they saved you a seat so you sat in the middle of them.

"So~ (y/n), who was that cute boy you were with?" mona purred and winked at you.

"He's my roommate." you answered truthfully.

"Really? Only that? Are you two not a thing?" keqing gave you a sly smirk.

"No! Of course not, I've only known him for a little while!" you looked away, your face a Rosey color now.

"Mhm~ really? So you wouldn't mind if I got closer to him?" mona said in a joking tone.

"Pff- he's all yours." you giggled.

"So how did you two even meet?" keqing asked, as you were about to answer, the teacher entered the class room.

"I'll fill you guys on the details later." you said to them.

the three of you took out your notes and books and the teacher began the lesson.

It had been a few minutes into the lesson, you saw your phone suddenly lit up, you checked and it was a message from childe.

You unlocked your phone and checked his message.

-

Childe

(Y/N)

What

Childe

(Y/N)

Childe

(Y/N)

Childe

(Y/N)

Childe

(Y/N)

Childe

-

You slightly smiled at your silly conversation, mona noticed this and chuckled.

"Oooh (y/n) is smiling at her phone~ is it that guy from earlier?" she whispered loud enough for keqing to hear.

"oh~ lemme see!" keqing came closer to see your phone but you turned it off immediately.

The teacher Eyed you three And you fixed your posture.

"I said later." you whispered to keqing and mona.

-

A break soon came and the three of you walked of the class, Mona was tugging on your arm and telling you to talk to her about childe.

"You gotta spill the beans cmon!" mona said, you sighed and nodded.

"hey (y/n)!" another voice chirped, you turned around and saw childe coming towards you.

"Hey childe." you greeted him back.

you only looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds until mona pinched from behind.

"Ahem."

"Ow!- oh yeah- childe this is mona and keqing, mona and keqing this is childe." you said.

keqing greeted him casually and stayed next to you, mona however, got quite close to him. You noticed the pink hue on her cheeks.

They talked a bit and he turned back to you, he was about to say something but got interrupted by keqing.

"Uh-uh, she's mine." she linked her arm with yours, you gave childe a cheeky smile.

"Remember what happened this mornin-"

"Shut up childe!"

☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽☾☽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
87.7K 793 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
1.3M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC