Cherry Blossom series: Sunris...

By MrUchiha54

Third and final installment in the SasuSaku Cherry blossom series. Covers throughout the war and a little aft... More

Six Paths
Team 7 Again
Sage Madara
On the battle front
Announcement
Kaguya and the boys
Remembrance
Authors update.
Golden Susano
Strike
Team 7 Once Again
Protect
Final Battle pt.)1
The Finale Battle pt.)2
Afterwards
Naruto:Gaiden

Update

1.8K 38 1
By MrUchiha54

Ok. First off thank you all who read, vote and comment. I never though my stories would do so well, every comment makes me smile and its thanks to you readers that I continue to write. So here's the good news, chapters for this story coming soon. I now have new inspiration so I'm in the process of writing New chapters. And while you wait check out my other stories on my profile. Like Sasuke and Sakura series- A week to remember, black scorpion scroll and Demon behind the mask. Also there's my SasuSaku Christmas and valentines specials and if that's still not enough then check out The School of the Raven blossom. Ok thank you for listening to me ramble, ill go work on New chapters now. Thank you all again for being patient and bearing with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 708 8
Sasuke is ready to start out on his redemption journey but what happens when a certain pink haired ninja tags along? This is the story of Sakura and...
47.5K 1.2K 21
hinata and sasuke The princess and the rogue.The first chapter explains what will happen sorry bout that.
2.1K 70 9
After months of being out of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke Uchiha finally returns home to reunite with his wife, Sakura Uchiha. When called on an u...
91.1K 2.3K 15
In which Sakura is engaged to Sasuke...