๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฑ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†ˆ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฟ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ†‚

By cloudyduck200

"๐— ๐™–๐™ข๐™–!" "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™?!" Y/N made some bad choices as a teen and is now left with trust... More

Meet Y/N
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Oneโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twoโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChpater Threeโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Fourโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Fiveโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽchapter Sixโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Sevenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Eightโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Nineโฃ๏ธŽ
Hey lol
Hey again
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Tenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Elevenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twelveโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Thirteenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Fourteenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Fifteenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Seventeenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChaptet Eighteenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Nineteenโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twentyโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Oneโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Twoโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChpater Twenty Threeโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Fourโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Fiveโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Sixโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Sevenโฃ๏ธŽ
5๐พ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘  ๐ถโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ :)
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Eightโฃ๏ธŽ
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Twenty Nineโฃ๏ธŽ
Sorry lmao
โฃ๏ธŽChapter Thirtyโฃ๏ธŽ
Ily
Haha

โฃ๏ธŽChapter Sixteenโฃ๏ธŽ

2.5K 81 25
By cloudyduck200

"Yes."

"No."

"What do you mean no??"

"I don't wanna."

"Maybe we should all calm down, alright?"

Y/N glared at Tendou and he sweatdropped, putting his hands up in defense.

"What do you mean calm down? He just told me no!" Y/N huffed, pointing at Haru.

"I want to finish." Haru stated, referring to Attack On Titan.

They were on the last 5 episodes and Haru was set on finishing it. Y/N on the other hand, just wanted him to sleep.

"You can finish it tomorrow!" She tried to reason with him. "Those episodes are too long and it's already 9! You stayed up for too long already!"

Haru shook his head in response.

"I'm your mother! You have to listen to me! I literally give you WHATEVER you want and you won't even sleep?" She flailed her hands around as she spoke, trying to get her point across.

"Maybe relax a bit..." Tendou tried to calm her as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"Relax?? Fine then you get him to sleep and see how it works out for you?!" She scoffed.

He once again sweat dropped as he looked over to Haru.

"Heyyyy buddyyy." He slowly scooted closer.
"Don't wanna." Haru cut him off.
"Haru. You need to listen to your mother. Sleep is important. I'm sure Sasha would want you to sleep." He tried to reason with him.
"Really?" Haru looked at Tendou, his eyes slightly sparkling.
"Yep. She would probably be disappointed if she saw you not sleeping when your mother asks. I'm sure she would want you to listen to whatever your mother said." He nodded while crossing his arms.
"Alright. Mama tuck me in." He agreed immediately.

Y/N sat there jaw hanging open.

"That's all it took?" She breathed out.

Tendou shot her a cheesy grin in response.

She sighed and rubbed her face as she followed Haru into his room to tuck him in.

"Goodnight babes I love you. But say no to me again and no tv for a week." She threatened before turning off the lights and closing the door.

☀︎︎

"Go home."
"Don't wanna."

Y/N groaned at how many times she was being told no today.

"Satori. I just had to argue with a two year old. I'm not in the mood to argue with an eighteen year old too. So get your sorry ass out of my house." She said calmly, while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Bread-chan I love you, but you are so freaking scary." He furrowed his brows in fear as he slowly backed up.

"Whatever Satori just- wait what?" She looked up with her eyes widened in shock.

"I uh..you're scary.." He panicked.
"No before that." She rolled her eyes.
"Bread-chan?" He looked away, trying to avoid her piercing gaze.
"After that idiot." She sighed.

"Er that's all I said?" He bluffed.
"Really?" She squinted her eyes.
"Yep." He glanced at her only to look away as fast as possible.
"O-oh."

Y/N looked down as her face reddened.

"Did I imagine it? What the fuck." She whispered.

"Alright Bread-channn see you tomorrow!" He curtly said as he closed the door behind him.

She slumped down in her chair once she heard the door close, holding her now heated face in her hands.

"How did I imagine something like that? Is my brain trying to tell me something." She scrunched her nose at the thought of it.

"Being in love with Satori huh? Sounds like a nighmare." She groaned as she let her head fall to the table.

"No way in hell am I falling for him." She mumbled before falling asleep on the table.

☀︎︎

The sound of knocking echoed throughout the small apartment.

"Bread-chan? Are you okay? I'll break down this door right now if I have to!" A muffled voice called out, as he still knocked.

"What.." Y/N mumbled as she slowly lifted her head off the table.

She lazily walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Tendou.

"Bread-chan! I thought you died when I didn't see you at the pond." He explained with a worried expression painted on his face.
"Wait what? What time is it?" She furrowed her brows.

"7:45." He answered.
"Holy shit! Satori can you make Haru some eggs while I take a shower?" She slightly panicked knowing she slept in.

"Of course." He smiled as he made his way to the fridge.

As soon as she heard those words she ran to the bathroom and got ready.

Once she was done she calmly strolled back out to the kitchen.

"Alright you can go now." She told Tendou.
"I'm not going until you leave. We are going to walk together." He stated.
"Whatever don't blame me if you are late." She scoffed.

She finished cooking his eggs and then her and Tendou headed out.

"So uh about yesterday..." Tendou scratched his cheek awkwardly as he started.
"What about it?" She looked at him confused.
"N-nevermind." He sighed.
"Alright." She yawned.

☀︎︎

Lunch time rolls around and the three boys plus Y/N are sitting under the tree.

They just all decided to eat lunch together because Semi likes to eat with Y/N, Tendou doesn't want them alone, and Goshiki just wants to be included.

Y/N sighed as she stuffed some bread in her mouth.

"What's up?" Semi asked.
"Just tired." Y/N replied, rubbing her eyes.
"You can lean on me and take a short nap if you want." He suggested, scooting closer.

Tendou frowned at the sight.

"Or Bread-chan, you can lay in my lap." Tendou butt in.

"Thanks guys but I'm not going to take a nap." Y/N declined their offers.

"Oh. Well anyways are you free tomorrow Y/N?" Semi asked.

"Sorry I'm not." She pursed her lips.
"Ah that's fine, maybe another time then." He smiled warmly at her.

"Hey Semi Semi. Will you come with me to the vebding machine?" Tendou stared at Semi with a death glare.

Semi nodded and they both got up. They walked all the way there in silence, but once they got there Tendou finally spoke up.

"Dude what are you doing? You have been helping me this whole time and now you are trying to make moves on her? Pick a sideee." He whined.
"I am helping you. It's called giving you a push. If you don't even try to ask her out then I will gladly take her from you." Semi chuckled, it wasn't a warm one however, it sounded slightly harsh.

"Whatever. Just stop making moves on Y/N. I really like her and you know that." He put money in the vending machine and pressed on the drink he wanted.

"Yeah alright." Semi smirked as he took Tendou's drink out of the thing and walked away.

"First you try to steal Y/N and now you steal my drink?!" He yelled.
"Just a representation of what can happen." Semi called out as he lazily looked back at Tendou and winked.

"Who knew you were such a jerk Semi." He huffed.

"Sorry man! Better do something about your feelings if you don't want me to take her." Semi replied, before fully turning the corner, leaving Tendou's sight.

Tendou pouted as he put more money in and pressed the same drink.

"Like I would ever let you have her." He grumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 1.5K 18
Experience what it is like to hang out and date these various anime boys ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿค” Male reader x anime boys This is my first story, so I apologise if it...
1K 20 17
"2012??? IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 2021!!!" . . . . "Sorry..you're just my comfort character nothing more" . . . . Y/n is a normal girl, acne, messy hair...
177K 4.7K 13
โ ๐—•๐—˜๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—” ๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐— ๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐——๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ๐——. โž ๏ธป ๐Ÿฟ โžค for short , our...