❣︎Chapter Twenty Five❣︎

"Hey L/N-san!" A cheery voice yelled from the other side of the phone.
"Goshiki-kun?" Y/N said with confusion, checking the contact that read 'Semi'.
"Give me back my phone dumbass." She heard Semi demand in the background.

"Hey Y/N." Semi spoke up, now with the phone.
"Hey what's up?" She asked, sitting next to Tendou, leaning in his shoulder as he stroked her hair.
"There is a party on new years eve, I believe Ushijima is hosting it." He explained.
"Hold the fuck up, Ushijima-san?? Like the monotone do things by the book Ushijima-san??"   Y/N clarified.

"Exactly, I was shocked too but what can ya say? Anyways wanna go with me?" He asked, chuckling a bit.
"Oh actua-"

"Hey Semi Semi, it's Tendou! What was that about a party? I would love to hear it tell me more! Oh and don't forget the part about where you invited MY GIRLFRIEND."

Tendou had snatched the phone then started speaking in a cheery tone as he scrunched his nose. He made sure to emphasize that Y/N was his girlfriend.

Y/N had tried to snatch the phone back however he just held her back by her head, then when she wouldn't give up he started to walk into the kitchen away from her.

"Satori his it back!" Y/N ordered.
"One moment love I'm busy." He said covering the phone for a moment as if he was on a business call.

"Ah Tendou! Just the guy I wanted to talk to. I figured you would be there." Semi smirked.
"Huh?"
"Just listen, Ushijima said that you were the actual one throwing the party? And you plan to do what now??" Semi questioned.

"Oh so you know?" Tendou raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, are you sure you want to though? That's like...wow." He said, sounding uneasy about it.

"I'm sure." He beamed.
"Alright man, anyways give the phone back to Y/N I'm still inviting her to go with me." Semi turned to a serious tone.
"Shut the fuck up." Tendou deadpanned as he hung up.

"Hey! Satori! I was going to talk to him you bitch!" Y/N scolded.
"Sorry." Tendou shrugged.

"Whatever you suck." She started pouting as she plopped down onto the couch.
"You don't meaannn that." He dragged out his words as he laid down with his head on her lap, making her instinctively play with his hair.
"Yes I do, I wanted to talk to Semi." She looked away, still pouting.
"Fine you want to talk to Semi? Here." Tendou huffed as he dialed Semi's number and shoved the phone towards Y/N.

Y/N grinned at him as if she knew he would cave and happily took the phone.

"I- you did that on purpose didn't you?" He deadpanned.
"Did what on purpose?" She winked and stuck her tongue out.
"You little-"
"Hey Semi!" Y/N put a finger up telling him to wait which made him immediately stop talking.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?" He answered.
"Nothinggg. So what's thing about a party?" She asked excitedly.
"Oh yeah Tendou will tell you about it since he's taking you instead of me." Semi shrugged.
"Oh..alright." Y/N sighed. "Well then bye!" She hung up.

"So what did he say?" He asked with a smug look on his face.
"Toaskyou." She mumbled.
"What was that? I didn't quite hear you love." He cupped his ear and moved closer.
"He told me to ask you." She repeated.
"Yeah I figured. And don't worry about Haru I already told your mom about it." He grinned.

"Wait when? We just learned about the party?" She asked.
"Uh I meant I will tell her. So don't worry." He corrected himself, awkwardly laughing.
"Oh alright." Y/N shrugged, going back to rubbing his head.