❣︎Chapter Twenty Two❣︎

*Time Skip To Christmas Eve*

"Haru come on just put on the sweater!" Y/N begged.
"Itchy." He replied, scrunching his nose.
"Satori!" She huffed.
"Yes Paradise?" He swung in the room, one hang holding the door frame as he leaned in.
"Tell him to put in the matching sweater! It will be cute for pictures." She pouted.

"Y/N they are pretty uncomfortable and-"

She shot him a death glare.

"And cute so Haru put yours on please!" He quickly changed to a happier toke and expression upon seeing Y/N.

Haru sat there, not moving.

"Listen here you little shit you're going to put this sweater on because I said so. Even Satori wants you to!" She snapped.

"Love, angel, my amazing paradise, don't swear at Haru." Tendou cooed, as he fixed his tie.

"Whatever." She mumbled.

"Haru if you don't put this on I'll cry." She threatened.

Haru stared at her for a minute, seemingly unbothered. Then he hesitantly put the shirt over his head.

"Yay I love you Haru." She kissed the top of his head.
"Now I'm going to get ready." She jumped up.

Y/N'a mother had decided to host a dinner at her house, Y/N, Tendou, Haru, and Terushima were all going. Fun right.

Of course Tendou bit his tounge and accepted it happily since it was Y/N's mother who invited Terushima but he was dreading today.

☀︎︎

"Alright let's go." Y/N announced, putting on her coat.
"Do we have to?" Tendou mumbled.
"Get in the damn car." She pushed him out of the door.

☀︎︎

"Hey Y/N come in! Wow you all look so cute!" Her mother smiled as they all entered her house.

"Oh Y/N you're here?" Terushima peaked his head in the entry way and smiled.
"Hi Yuuji." She gave him a tight lipped smile.
"Sorry the food isn't ready yet, the chicken is still cooking and I'm still whisking the mashed potatoes." She apologized.

"It's totally fine mom, we can wait." Y/N gave a warm smile.

"Is there anything I can help with L/N-san? I'm sure you must need helping setting things up or cleaning or cooking. Y'know I'm a bit of a househusband if I do say so myself." Tendou grinned proud of his skills.

"Oh no dear everything is fine I got it, you just relax." She declined his offer, waving her hand to dismiss the idea.

"No no I insist, I'll do anything you need me to." He offered once more.

"Alright well do you mind starting on green beans? I haven't even gotten to that yet." She asked.

"Ew green beans?" Haru and Y/N said in unison, scrunching their faces in disgust.

"Still the same as when you were younger." Her mother laughed. "Still hate vegetables."
"Yeah and I guess she passed it down to Haru. It's so hard for me to get them to eat their vegetables." Tendou laughed along with her.

"Anyways of course I'll get started on them." He smiled.

"U-uhm I can help too!" Terushima chimed in.
"Be a dear and set up the table then?" She offered.
"Of course." He grinned.

Tendou scoffed as he started chopping green beans, mumbling to himself about how "he asked first" and "he just wants to look good."

☀︎︎

The night went on with the five of them actually getting along. Although the few sly remarks by Tendou and Terushima didn't go unnoticed by Y/N.

It was honestly nice, Y/N hadn't been with so many people since she got pregnant.

It was truly comforting.

Everyone laughing and smiling, Haru contently eating his food, Tendou holding her hand most of the time, and her mother welcoming her with open arms.

It made her, happy.

Very happy.

She felt almost invincible. It was a great feeling.

"So Y/N what are you planning for after highschool?" Her mother asked.
"Oh I was planning to get another job, maybe one that pays more so I can support Haru and I." She answered, taking a bite of her food.

"Ah I see, so no college?" She tilted her head.
"Of course not, I want to be able to support Haru right away, he goes to preschool next year and I want to be able to afford it." Y/N stated, as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"Y/N." Tendou cooed in her ear softly which resulted in her slightly jumping.
"Yeah?"
"I told you I would support you two didn't I? I mean it. I will work while you go to college. And your mother can watch him when he gets home from school." Tendou explained, trying to push her towards a better futute.

"But Satori I want to be by Haru at all times." Y/N frowned, pouting a bit.

"Well you can't. Going to college is important Y/N, and plus Haru will be at school too so it's not like you are missing that much. All I'm saying is that I can easily support you. I have a friend who can get me a good job and everything." He smiled warmly.

Now all the attention was in Y/N, her mother was looking at her with hopeful eyes while Terushima looked a bit confused, not knowing what to make of the conversation.

"Mama work hard." Haru butt in, nodding a bit.
"I- Haru stay out of this the adults are talking." She pursed her lips.

"He is right." Tendou chuckled.

"Whatever I'll think about it. Now where's the cake?" She asked, her face lighting up immediately.

"Y/N." Tendou said firmly as she tried to sneak away.
"Yess my love." Her face contorted into a guilty smile as she slowly turned around.
"You didn't finish your vegetables. I made them myself so eat up." He ordered.
"Fine." She sighed, admitting defeat and sat back down.

"Still the same as before." Terushima chuckled.

"Fuck you." She mumbled as she stuffed a green bean in her mouth.

A/N
Thanks for reading this chapter, it was kind of a filler because I am running out of ideas but I know how I want this to end.

Unfortunately I will be ending it somewhere around the next 5 chapters.

Thanks for staying this long and reading love you stay safe be sure to vote <333