Distant Memories (Draco Malfo...

By kiss-my-axe28

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ." ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ... More

1. Introduction
2. Dear Diary
3. Potronus Charm.
4. Make Me Forget.
5. Quidditch
6. September 25th
7. Fighting
8. Promises
9. Don't
10. Her Journal
11. Astoria
12. Party
13. 5 minutes
14. Possiblity
15. Deju Vu
16. Your' Sweater
17. Fuck it
18. Cigarette Daydream
19. I lo-
20. I'm sorry
21. Her Grave
22. Home
23. Blood Water
24. Load of a Trainwreck
25. Tell Me Stay Away
26. The Truth
27. It's you
28. I Like It
29. Break the Chain
30. Another Lifetime
31. You're Pretty
32. Goodbyes
33. Merry Christmas
34. Panic Attacks
35. Our Spot
37.Really Blaise
38. Dollhouse
39. Youre Enough
40. Its Okay
41. Cant Save Me
42. She Knows
43. Couldve had it All
44. Dont Blame Me
45. I know
46. Its you
47. Distant Memories.

36. To late

2K 51 22
By kiss-my-axe28

Adelpha's Pov:

We ran out together into the cold weather, but I didn't care. I didn't care if it was cold or hot or pouring rain or a fucking blizzard I wanted to tell Draco this in our spot.

"Adelpha, what the hell are you doing!" He yelled as I continued to drag him.

We trudged through the snow until finally coming to the tree.

" Now what the hell is it! Bloody hell your dress is soaked and it's like negative 30 degrees-"

"Draco!" I tried to interrupt him.

"And you just left everyone back there- and oh my god Alice- I'm bloody freezing- you realize there was a snow storm just the other day! Why would you bring me out here-"

"Draco Malfoy let me speak!" I finally yelled out as I through my arms around.

"WHAT!?" He yelled back finally stopping his rant.

"I love you Draco Malfoy." I said shakily.

He stared at me in shock for what felt like hours.

"Okay."

"Okay!?" I asked with a little raise in my voice.

"Okay is all I get! I have been off and on forever with you and only you! I lost my virginity and never had sex with anyone but you! I told you my family problems! You basically cheated on me! And I still took you back and all you say is o-"

I was quickly cut off by his lips pressing into mine. I happily kissed him back with a smile. My hands cupped his jaw tightly and I pulled him closer, like we could even get an closer.

He pulled away and I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"And I love you Adelpha Rose." He said happily with a little shake in his voice.

I couldn't be any happier. We were finally going to haply together. Wether it was secret or not, I was going to try and work through my problems and continue to stay in a good mindset. I was going to help Draco.

"Adelpha..."

His voice sounded distant.

"What?" I asked.

"Adelpha!" He screamed again.

His voice kept growing more and more distant. It wasn't even sounding like his anymore.

"Adelpha get up!"

I looked around. It wasn't snowy. It was the middle of summer, I was wearing my red flower dress Draco loved so much.

"There you are!" His voice rung in my head.

I turned around to see him in his white button up with some black pants and dress shoes.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready for what?" I asked confused.

"We're going to meet your mother remember?" He laughed.

I decided to just play along.

I grabbed his hand and let him guide the way from the field to my house. He knocked on the door and my mother opened the door.

"Are you ready?" My mother asked.

"Ready for what, aren't you meeting Draco?" I asked confused.

"Honey are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"What-"

"Honey, I know it's hard, but he's gone."

"What do you mean he's right-"

I stopped myself when I looked to my side to see him missing. I turned around quickly and looked into the friend where there was a casket and a memorial getting ready to take place.

"I know it's hard, but you can't blame yourself for him killing himself. It's not your fault." She comforted me.

I felt my chest tighten.

It was all my fault. He killed himself because I wasn't there. I used him to escape my own trauma and didn't even think twice about how he was doing. It was all my fault.

"It's awful you never got to tell him how you feel." April's voice emerged.

I looked back at my mother and April. My vision was blurry from my tears. I looked down and I was changed into a black funeral dress. I followed my mom and April out to the field.

My heart stopped when I saw his father and mother crying with each other. There they had his photos and childhood photos on a few boards. I let my fingers shakily and gently skim the photos. I stopped and pulled my fingers to shake against my lips. There was photos of me and Draco laughing in the field. Photos of him and my mother cooking together. Photos of me and sick and him reading to me. Photos of us trying weird yoga poses I asked him to do with me.

I didn't think his father approved of me, but I guess he did. I walked over to the casket. I was to scared to look. I couldn't, but I had to see if it was real.

I hesitantly peered over into the casket.

There he was. His body was pale and empty. His lips weren't his anymore. His neck had a role bruise around it. His hair wasn't fluffy like it should be. His cheeks weren't pink like they should be. He wasn't smiling like he should be. His lips set in a straight line. I burst into tears and fell down to my knees. My hand covered my mouth as I screamed out in agony.

"It's all your fault. You were to late." My mother, April, my father, his father, his mother, Blaise, Luna, Astoria, Ryan, Alice,Dumbledore, and the voice that stood out the most was Draco's.

They all stood up together as I looked up at them.

I couldn't breath. I was choking on air I couldn't even get in me. My vision was blurry. All I could hear were there voices chanting.

"ADELPHA WAKE UP!" Their voices screamed at me.

"Please just stop." I cried.

"ADELPHA!"

I sat up and looked around the room. Draco was beside my bed with a worried look on his face. I shot up and crawled over to him and hugged onto him as tightly as I could. I sobbed into his neck. He was hesitant at first, but wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I breathed in his calming scent.

"I'm to late." I choked out.

"Adelpha what?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry, I'm to late. I never meant for it to happen. I'm so sorry. I'm to late." I cried.

"Adelpha, it was a nightmare." He said pulling me back by the back of me neck gently.

"What?"

"You passed out after you ran out. You had a panic attack and passed out. I brought you back to your dorm and laid you on your bed. I waited until Luna came back so she could change you. It's 2 in the morning she's asleep, but I stayed here in this chair. You were screaming and shaking and crying in your sleep." He said as he wiped the tears from under my eyes.

I slowly piece everything together.

"Do you want to tell me what happen?" He asked as I finally calmed down.

"Lay down with me please?" I ask, still letting a few tears escape.

He nods his head and stands up, he's in his sweatpants and a hoodie. He climbs under the covers with me and lays on his back with one arm supporting his head on the pillow. He wraps his other hand on my back to rub it slowly. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat, I place my hand on it.

"It's there." I whisper after a few minutes of silence.

"Of course it is." He says with a small laugh.

"It started with us out by our spot, and we said things to each other, haply things. Things I didn't want to ever end. Then it changed to the field we always met at. I was in your favorite red flower dress, and you came up and asked if I was ready. We were meeting my mom. But when we got there she asked if I was ready. I was so confused, that's when I realized you were gone. She comforted me and told me it wasn't my fault, she said you committed. I walked over to the field where your mother and father had your ceremony. There were photos of us everywhere. I looked at your- your body and it wasn't you. You were dead and I couldn't. Then Astoria, Ryan, You, Dumbledore, your father, your mother, Luna, Blaise, Harry, and everyone I loved and hated started chanting it was my fault and I was to late, and they were right." I cried.

"Hey... I'm alive it's not your fault. Cmere."He pulled my head up so I was looking up at him.

His eyes were glassy like he was about to cry.

"I'm alive and I'm not going anywhere. I promise, as long as you're here and with me I won't go anywhere. I promise, it wasn't your fault."

I tried to give a caring smile, but I still blamed myself. I was to late in the dream, but what if it was the future.

"I love you." I blurted out.

"Okay?" He laughed.

"Okay, really?"

He pulled me closer to him and planted a soft kiss onto my lips. I happily kissed him back and smiled into the kiss.

"I'm kidding of course I love you too Adelpha." He laughed as he pulled away.

"This time, we stay together. We work through it together, and we don't just take out clothes off to fix things." I smiled with happy tears in my eyes.

"Reallyyy, I mean we can't take our clothes off sometimes?" He whined.

"Malfoy!" I laughed.

"I'm kidding." He said softly.

I laid my head onto his chest once again and picked at my sweater Luna dressed me in as his breathing became slow and steady. After a few minutes I looked up to see him asleep. I smiled happily to myself and moved off his chest. He instantly rolled over and I cuddled into him from behind. He secretly loved being little spoon.

"Goodnight. I love you." I planted a soft kiss the the back of his collar bone.

I wasn't to late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 8.7K 72
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“] ใ€Žโ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž,โž ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. โ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
34.5K 582 18
๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘– ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ...
15.8K 492 10
โœฐ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€, ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐˜€...
1.8K 35 6
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...