Lipstick

Από mcandr1

Kat and Josie have been thick as thieves since middle school. They've made a name for themselves as two of th... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: Bombshell Red
Chapter 2: Electric Blue
Chapter 3: Berry Best friends
Chapter 4: Sickly Seafoam
Chapter 5: Royally Rude Blue
Chapter 6: Corrupted Chrome
Chapter 7: Pucker-up Peach
Chapter 8: Yielding Yellow
Chapter 9: Magnetic Magenta
Chapter 10: Whisper White
Chapter 11: Moody Mauve
Chapter 12: Hypnotic Hazelnut
Chapter 13: Nice N Nude
Chapter 14: Wicked Green
Chapter 15: Brazen Blood Orange
Chapter 16: Golden Guilt
Chapter 17: Shaded Grey
Chapter 19: Crimson Heart Break
Chapter 20: Scheming Scarlet
Chapter 21: Rainbow Revenge
Chapter 22: Plum Perfection
Chapter 23: Riveting Rose Gold
Chapter 24: Tickled Pink
Chapter 25: Glitter Glow-up

Chapter 18: Betrayal in Black

401 25 4
Από mcandr1

While the song plays the video shows me making out with Josie, then the video has been edited so that it looks like right after I made out with Josie I went and sat back down to kiss Carson. Even though I didn't. The kiss is from before I even knew Josie was spying on me.

"What the hell..." I say as I watch the video.

"You, you lied to me," Josie says.

"What!? No!"

"You lied to me! After I left you made out with him?"

"I didn't!"

"It's all right here Kat, I can't believe I fell for it." She pushes past me and leaves.

"Josie wait! It's not what it looks like, I didn't!" I chase after her.

As I passed people in the hall I can hear them watching it, see them laughing. Commenting on it. On me. On how I'm a cheating no good white trash hoe.

"Josie stop!" I run after her.

"Stay away from me!" she pushes me so hard I fall on my butt.

I look up at her in shock but she just holds back a sob and runs away from me. I get back to my feet and walk over to the cafeteria where Sage and Sophie sit. Sage is watching the video with Sophie and Wyatt.

I watch Sage cringe and sigh before turning it off.

"It's not what it looks like," I quickly explain.

"Save it, I warned you," Sage says.

"That video was edited!" I say.

"So you didn't kiss Josie?" Sophie says.

"I mean, yeah I did, but—"

"Wow," Sophie says.

"No! I didn't kiss Carson after, I swear I didn't."

"So you just made out with Josie while you were supposed to be on a date with Carson?" Sage asks.

"Well, I mean, uh—"

"Wow," Sophie says again.

I try to defend myself but only stutters come out.

"That's fucked up," Wyatt says.

"It's not like that," I say.

"Then what is it like?" Sage challenges.

"I love her..." I say softly.

Sophie's eyes go big and she indicates with her eyes to look behind me before quickly turning in her chair away from me.

I whirl around and come face to face with Carson.

He looks betrayed, stabbed right in the heart. On the verge of tears, he can't even say anything to me. He just backs away and jogs off.

"Carson wait!" I chase after him.

"I'm such an idiot." He says to himself.

"No! I—"

"How long!?" he whirls around to face me.

People around us grow quiet and watch. I duck my head in shame.

"Was I just a joke to you? Did you only date me as some kind of sick joke? Just so you and Josie could laugh about me behind my back?"

"No—"

"Don't lie to me!"

I flinch at his tone.

"I thought you were different Kat. I thought... You're just as fucked up as the rest of them. Stay away from me." he backs away.

People around us laugh and make fun of me. I just watch him walk away. The bell rings and everyone starts shuffling to class. I sniffle and wipe my tears before pushing my way to class.

Everywhere I turn that stupid song is playing and people are watching the video.

In class, I sit next to Josie as usual.

She scoffs and turns away from me.

"It's not like that," I try to explain to her.

She doesn't even look at me.

"The video was edited," I say.

She pulls out her work, ignoring me.

"Josie come on; you were there," I say.

She continues to ignore me.

I sigh and face forward just as the sub walks in.

My phone is blowing up from that group message, people responding with their reactions. Most of them praising Bryson for how brutal that was. Some making fun of me, saying how they hated me all along and I got what I deserved. I don't even know most of these people.

But I do know one douchebag.

After my first class, I march out into the hallway with a mission. He's not hard to find, I just have to follow the sound of obnoxious douche bro laughter. He's with all his buddies as usual.

"Look who it is, that no good white trash hoe," one of his buddies say.

They all laugh.

I march right up to Bryson and slap the living daylights out of him.

All his buddies just laugh harder.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I hiss.

"Kitty Kat, let's not fight," he teases.

I kick him hard in the balls.

"Oh!" The crowd around says.

He cries out in pain and doubles over, clutching his crotch.

"You bitch!" he spits at me.

"Oh please, you and I both know there isn't anything there anyway," I say.

"Damn!" his buddy backs away, trying to contain his laughter.

"I'm not even the one who filmed you, bitch! Johnny did, he works there." He grunts.

I turn my attention to Bryson's best bud, Johnny. He stops laughing and goes stark white when I narrow my eyes at him.

"Run man!" His friends laugh.

Before he can I kick him in the balls too.

He lets out a girly yelp before falling to his knees next to Bryson.

"What is your problem with me? I dumped you, get over it!" I say to Bryson.

"Good riddance too, really saved me a bullet huh?" he forces a laugh.

I slap him again.

He grabs my hand and stands up, pushing me against the wall.

"Let go of me!" I shout.

"No one here to protect you now. No one gets the best of me and gets away with it," he threatens in a low voice, so only I can hear.

"Bastard! You ruined my life!" I cry.

"Cheer up Kitty Kat. If you're a good kitty I might take you back. Because let's face it, no one is going to date you ever again after seeing that." He laughs.

"It has thousands of views already," his buddy chimes in.

"We posted it online too, hope you don't mind." Bryson smirks.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whimper.

"You're mine, we belong together. I just had to remind you of that. See you soon, kitty kat." He pecks me on the cheek before letting me go and walking off.

I have to hold back my tears and I glare after them as they all walk away.

The bell rings and the hall clears and I see Josie, staring at me in concern.

I swallow a lump in my throat before marching to the principal's office.

I'm not just going to let this go. Bryson has to pay. He has another thing coming if he thinks he owns me.

"Kathleen?" the principal looks up from his computer to me.

"I have to talk to you," I cross my arms.

"About?" he gives me his attention.

"Bryson Ortega is stalking and harassing me. He's bulling me."

"Do you have proof?"

Of course, he would say that, prick. Too bad for you, I do.

"Look," I show him the video. "He spread this video of me around school today and posted it online. And that's not even what really happened he edited it to make me look bad." I said.

He eyes the video.

"You have to do something; this is against the law. He's harassing me, stalking me. You have to stop him."

He sighs and hands me back my phone.

"I don't know what you want me to do Kathleen." He says.

"Are you kidding? Suspend him!" I demand.

"This was recorded outside of school, I can't really do anything about it. Plus, I haven't gotten Mr. Ortega's side of the story. All students are innocent until proven guilty. What happens out of school is out of my control, but if you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have been messing around in the first place."

He's joking, he has to be joking.

Right?

No way he can be serious.

"Now get to class, I won't be writing you a late pass." He goes back to his computer.

"Are you serious? You're not even going to bring him in to talk to him?" I say in disbelief.

"Mr. Ortega has a lot on his plate, what good is bothering him about something I can't do anything about. Your allegations hardly warrant any intervention." He starts typing on his keyboard.

"Allegations!? He sent it to me, it came from his phone number!?"

"Get to class Ms. Hanson or I will write you a detention."

"This is because I was kissing a girl, isn't it!"

"You are out of line!" he gets defensive.

"You'll regret the day you fucked with me," I say to him.

"Is that a threat!?"

"Count on it, you're done. Wait until I tell the media about you." I turn to walk away.

"That's it, I'm calling your parents." He grabs his phone.

I storm out of his office and into my class.

I'm pissed.

Beyond pissed.

This isn't over, not by a long shot.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Don't Give Up On Me ✔ Από KarenJ128

Εφηβική Φαντασία

175K 7.4K 82
Every high schooler says that high school is hell, but for an eighteen-year-old, Isla, it really is. For someone who is so sweet and pure she doesn'...
High School Lovers Από MysteriousGman1

Εφηβική Φαντασία

56 3 11
A fresh transfer to Rollings High School, Dylan (17) (and his siblings Sarah (18) and Nate (14)) is among many unknown faces that stare him down ever...
1.3K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
32.2K 2.6K 25
Immediately after graduating from high school, Lilla moves to study at the other end of the country. Not finding too many reasons to visit her homet...