The sweetest potato

By britishanimegirl

The character in this story will be based on the aot 2 game. This is also a Sasha x male-reader. I will be sk... More

Bio
Female titan
Beast titan
Utgard castle
Betrayal
Recovery
Smoke signal
Pain
A/n
Trust
Im sorry
Reply
Sin
Ruler of the walls
Shiganshina part 1
Shiganshina part 2
Shiganshina part 3
A hard choice
The ocean
Brave volunteers
A sound argument
Devils of the island
Raid on liberio
This is it
Epilouge
Thank you
Thank you guys
Special chapter: helping to steal meat
Special chapter: Reminiscing about the past

Guarding zeke

858 24 15
By britishanimegirl

We all exited the airship, they brought Christian out of the airship with her friends helping.

Sasha: hey I know your still beating yourself up because of her death. Let's go relax back at bunk.

Y/n: ya I'd like that.

As we were talking a scout ran up to us.

Scout: sorry to bother you sir but captain Levi needs to see you.

Y/n: well I guess relaxing is not on the agenda right now.

Sasha: I'll be back at the bunk then.

Y/n: ok.

I walked over to Levi.

Y/n: you wanted to see me sir?

Levi: I need you help me guard Zeke.

Y/n: ok sir, when do we leave?

Levi: in an hour I'll come get you.

I nodded then started to walk back to the bunk. When I entered I was met with Sasha sitting on our bed eating a piece of bread.

Sasha: there you are I was wondering when you'd show up.

Y/n: ya but I don't have long before the captain comes to pick me up.

Sasha: where he taking you?

Y/n: I have to help him guard Zeke.

Sasha: sounds boring.

Y/n: well you can't expect it to be fun.

Sasha: well come here I want it spend so time with you before you leave.

Y/n: guess I can't say no too that.

( small timeskip)

There was a knock on the door, I got up much to Sasha's protest. Opening the door revealed Levi.

Levi: let's go.

Y/n: right.

I put on my jacket and left. When we arrived at the carts carrying supplies. We saw the soldiers loading wine onto the carts.

Y/n: what's going on here.

Levi walked up and grabbed a bottle.

Levi: why are we having alcohol during our mission?

Scout 1: captain! Only those guys from the military police were able to drink this rare product from Marley.

Scout 2: even the new recruits from the survey Corps worked hard to procure it for us! Are you saying that they're leaving it here!? We have to enjoy it a bit...

Levi: there's black tea right?

Scouts: captainnnnnnnn

He looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders.

Levi: how troublesome... fine take it with you.

(Timeskip)

We arrived in a forest an started to unpack. When we were done everyone went to do their own thing as Levi just sat and stared at Zeke

(Timeskip)

Zeke was explaining what happened at ragako. Years ago.

Zeke: it's call gas weaponry, the gas flew it spread like fog and covered that village.it's a gas that contains my spinal fluid. If a subject of Ymir, inhales that gas they lose control over their body and they become unconscious. I know that although I didn't hear about the detailed parts. Even if a tiny amount of my spinal fluid enters the body of a subject of Ymir that subject of Ymir. Is marked with a coordinate which the power of the titan will be sent to. After that the power of the titan will be sent to that marked coordinate through paths if I give them a command. That titan is connected to me through my 'beast titan' and so it becomes a titan that I can fully control.

Levi: it's not that village, it's ragako. It's the name of an eldian village you massacred remember that, mustache.

Zeke: yes... I wanted to avoid doing that if I could, however if I didn't do it... Marley would have found out that I'm loyal to eldia, and I wouldn't have been able to bring Hope onto this island. But haven't we talked about this before, when we arrived on this island? Why are we repeating the same stories?

Levi: I understand that you don't feel guilty at all.I don't know if you're trying to save every eldian. But you don't care about human lives that's for sure.

Zeke: you're not popular with women are you?don't act like you understand someone else's thoughts. What about your silent friend, are you popular with women?

Levi: don't talk to my second in command.also I do understand, there was a time when I was popular...

Zeke: on well anyways, when do I do my experiments with Eren?

Y/n: we're not in control of that

Zeke: so he does talk.

Levi: we're waiting for the order from headquarters

Zeke: well if they think they have enough time tell them they're wrong

Levi: that I agree with you on.

(Timeskip)

We were on a branch listening to what has happened.

Levi: Zachary was killed?

Scout: yes... the Yeagerists effectively control everything inside the walls. We believe all the chaos is being caused by Zeke by way of Eren and yelena.

Levi: and?

Scout: the Yeagerists should soon be brought to Zeke just as they're been demanding.

Y/n: what about pixis is he just going to roll over?

Scout 2: as you point out the commander remains steadfast he's now at work on a plan to create an opportunity while Eren is being led here.

Scout: most unfortunately... this is the only way to defend eldia against rule by the yeagerists and Zeke.

Levi: to have someone else eat Eren right? By our hand.

Scout: yes.

Y/n slammed his hand against the tree.

Y/n: dammit after all we risked getting the asshole back time and time again this is how he repays us.

Levi: don't be ridiculous. There's another piece of shit we should be feeding to a titan.

Scout: huh?

Levi: that one right over there

Scout: what do you mean?

Y/n: we'll transfer zeke's beast. We grab one of those Yeagerists or something turn them into a titan and feed zeke to them.

Levi: then if historia's prepared like she says she is we'll feed the titan to her next. Once she gives birth in a few months

Scout 2: but eldia is done for if there's an all out attack on us during those few months!

Scout: and there's nothing guaranteeing her unborn child's health

Levi: we can strike at Marley again and delay their attack. I know it's absurd but this is where it matters. I'm not letting him dictate things any longer.  I don't if eren's really being controlled by Zeke or not, but we just need to end Zeke and they're done for. Tell pixis that. Go.

Scout: really captain?

Levi: I just need to rip his limbs off. The old man will be ready then right?

We both hop off the Branch and walk towards Zeke.

Levi: enjoying your book?

Zeke: I am for one I've read seven times.

Y/n: can be to focused on it I'm pretty sure  you were listening to our conversation.

Zeke: concentrate on a book I've read seven times? Anyways is there any wine left?

Levi: we've been here a month. There's not a drop left

Zeke: hmph...you come up with the worst tortures

Levi turned started to walk away.

Levi: keep reading

Zeke: you're the boss.

I Caught with Levi

Y/n: something on your mind sir?

Levi: nothing.

Y/n: ok.

Hearing footsteps we turn around to see Zeke running. Quick I pulled out my gun and shot him In the Chest making him fall over. Zeke let out a scream as a bunch of lights appeared above us.

( Hope you enjoyed this chapter. There might be one later today or tomorrow. Hope your day is going well and goodbye)

Ps image is not mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 580 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
2K 45 15
Just like the title says!!! Oneshots/Scenarios about characters from the hit ani/manga AOT. ๏ผˆโ•นโ—กโ•น๏ผ‰ Cover Art By @/OmarvinG94 on Twitter
953K 21.7K 60
Just a nice compilation of one-shots. This is no longer an updated one shot book. Disclaimer; I do not own the manga nor the anime of Shingeki no Kyo...
20.4K 1.5K 38
- in the middle of the chaos, there was you. also available on ao3! SEASON 1 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 2 [ COMPLETED ] SEASON 3 [ ONGOING ] SEASON 4...