ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ {Kyojuro...

By hehechika

She was a blossom He was the sun {Name} Kamado grew up poor but loved by her mother and father yet she was em... More

🅲🅰🆂🆃
Page 1: Play and Write
Page 2: All the crowds listen in
Page 3: Dancing and the Dreaming...
Page 4: For all the sorrows....
Page 5: Welcome to my panic room...
Page 6: To the money's delight
Page 7: A start of a friendship
Page 8: The little boy by the streets
Page 9: The Stone Pillar and blooming friends
Page 10: Final Selection
Page 11: Summon thy sun
Page 12: {Name}'s trial
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN!
Page 13: A love blossoming
Page 14: Mission Accomplished
Page 17: Light Swift
Page 18: A choice
Page 19: A dreary silence
SPECIAL CHAPTER!: KIMETSU GAKUEN! Part 2
Page 20: Mask
Page 21: I'll be waiting...
Page 22: A departure unnoticed
Page 23: Tea
Page 24: The blossom who could control the sun
Page 25: The Aftermath
The 1st aftermath : Why she was called blossom...
Page 15: A boring life
The 2nd aftermath: Sakura mochi?

Page 16: Sun Breathing

5.3K 198 273
By hehechika

In short, Kyojuro agreed to teach it to her. Learning that she killed Hanto with it was kinda concerning but he was in no question to ask her. However they had a tinsy winsy tiny little problem...

"We need to get father's book."

Scratch that, it was one massive problem. Shinjuro and {Name} obviously weren't heart to heart with each other. With all the death threats and bullying they do to each other, She doubted that Shinjuro wants to lend his book to her.

"Well then, You go and get it."

{Name} said, crossing her arms. Not wanting to even interact with his father.

"He's probably sleeping in that position again. I'll disown him if he was somewhat related to me."

{Name} grumbled and pouted like a child on a tantrum. Kyojuro sweat dropped and looked towards the house.

"Maybe I can just ask him. I'm sure it won't be that bad."

.
.
.

"GET OUT!"

{Name} heard from the shoji and Kyojuro immediately got out while looking at {Name} with a saddened expression. {Name}'s heart broke when she saw this. But she couldn't help but be awed as he looked like a puppy.

"You heard him, He won't let us borrow it."

Kyojuro pouted and {Name} patted his back. They then saw Senjuro pass by the hall and they looked at each other.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yep."

They went to Senjuro and asked him a little favor.

"Senjuro!"

The said little boy got startled.

"Ah! Brother and.... Kamado-san? What is it? You're supposed to be sparing right?"

Senjuro titled his head at the 2 teenagers who looked at him with hope.

"We need a favor from you."

Kyojuro whispered something to his ear to which Senjuro nodded but then looked confused.

"Hah? Why won't you just borrow it? I'll be happy to give you it, though I don't think father will like it."

{Name} patted Senjuro on the shoulder.

"We're not asking you to borrow it Senjuro... We're asking you to steal it."

"Eh?! But what if we get in trouble?"

"Doubt it, No offense and all but your father is the definition of a slacker."

Both of the boys sweat-dropped. At this point, they already got used to {Name} bad mouthing their father.

.
.
.

The next morning, Shinjuro was in his room with the shoji opened, he breathe in the fresh morning air, sighing as it was so quiet.

'Finally, Kyojuro must've gone through a mission with that little boar. Geez, Here am I wondering why Kyojuro likes her.'

He grumbled in his mind, he continued reading the words on his book. Even if he was reading the stupid thing, he didn't take in the words and only focused on his thoughts. Eventually he fell asleep.

Senjuro was walking around, preparing for his 'theft'. His brother and {Name} went to their mission at dawn, they were expecting for Senjuro to get that book. He was so nervous.

He got out another book that seemed to be old, he remembered Kyojuro saying that their mother used to read this before she passed away. He looked at the cover, the title was 'Under the moonlight'.

He tiptoed quietly towards his father's room. He listened in the shoji and his heart weigh in relief when he heard snoring. He must be asleep. He opened the shoji quietly and saw his father on the futon with the book besides his head.

He tiptoed quietly and swapped out the book with 'Under the moonlight' and went outside, closing the shoji quietly again.

He then went towards Kyojuro's room and put the book under his futon and released a large sigh.

"Phew! That's done, That was surprisingly easy. Let's just hope that Father doesn't wake up sooner."

.
.
.

Kyojuro and {Name} went inside the manor and was greeted by Shinjuro glaring at them at the hallway. Kyojuro was about to greet him but Kyojuro grabbed {Name}'s collar and shook her to Kyojuro's surprise.

"H-Hey! The hell did I do?!"

{Name} held Shinjuro's wrist.

"You know what you did you little bitch! Where the hell is my book! I woke up and the book was gone!"

"Father! Let her go! We were on a mission and Senjuro was doing house chores! It couldn't be anyone of us!"

Shinjuro scoffed and obliged unwillingly. The last thing he wanted was to he reported to Oyakata-sama about harming one of their owns.

Shinjuro whispered lowly to them.

"When I find out where my book is, I'm gonna make sure you two won't ever go near me again."

He marched down towards his room and {Name} rubbed her neck. Kyojuro took a look at {Name} in case she was hurt.

"Geez, he smells like a dying rat."

{Name} grumbled and Kyojuro just sighed. He put his hands on {Name}'s shoulder and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry about him. I know how much you hate him but please just bare with him."

{Name} sighed and touched Kyojuro's hand.

"Yeah sorry, He's your father after all. I shouldn't disrespect him like this."

"It's alright {Name}-san. Let's just go to my room."

{Name} nodded and went towards Kyojuro's room. They noticed there was something in Kyojuro's futon. It was that book that Kyojuro said was about Sun breathing.

"Its this, the book we need."

Kyojuro whispered carefully, they needed to be cautious or else his father will hear them.

"Let's go somewhere away from here. Like the woods?"

{Name} suggested and Kyojuro nodded. They carefully slid the shoji open, tiptoeing in the front door. They put their outdoor shoes on and slid the front door open, they closed it and went towards the exit of the town.

They headed towards the woods where they found a flat surface area.

They sat down on the ground, Kyojuro opened the book and they both read what was inside.

"The sun breathing is a forgotten breathing technique that was owned by the original demon slayer. Many of the original breathing techniques came from here such as water, sun, wind, moon, thunder and flame.

And look {Name}-san! It has all the forms here."

"Yeah.... But I'm much more concerned on why your father never taught you this or try it himself. Its clearly very powerful."

Kyojuro then smiled like she asked a dumb question.

"What?"

{Name} rose a brow and Kyojuro chuckled.

"Nothing, To be honest I don't really know. But I'm already satisfied as a flame breather!"

"I see..."

{Name} trailed off.

"Now let's get this show on the road, won't we {Name}? Let's start trying to figure out how to use this."

{Name} nodded and they spent a good hour trying to learn this technique.

.
.
.

"Hmm Hmm Hmm~"

Mitsuri hummed to herself. She was just finished with a mission and decided to go to the nearest town for a lunch break. Funnily enough, it was Tokyo, the capital of japan.

There she got weird stares from people as they pass by her. She was wearing a rather revealing outfit. Maeda said that it was proper demon slayer attire so she didn't bother with them.

She went towards an okonomiyaki shop and slide in the entrance. It was a busy shop, customers were sat in tables.

She went towards one of the empty tables and ordered one okonomiyaki for dine in and 3 for the go. She waited and looked as the people laughed with their companions as they eat the savory pancake.

She hummed and swayed in her feet in her seat. She thought about {Name}, her best friend. Its been many months since she last saw her. They've been sending letters to each other from time to time but she still misses her.

Through out the time she has become a full pledge demon slayer, she always taught herself to be independent like {Name}. Always helping people and doing her job well. She only saw the blossom in action during the final selection.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her osaka styled pancake was served to her. She thanked the waiter and was about to dig in when she heard a familiar man clearing his throat.

She widened her eyes and looked to her left. She saw her supposed fiance, the one she was supposed to marry but immediately got rejected because of her appearance. The same one who called her names, humiliated her and made her cry. The very same man who wore abnormally large glasses and kept his hair kept.

She looked at him with shocked eyes. The man was with a girl. Mitsuri can only compare her to someone who is prettier and...... normal looking than her.

The scum glasses man coldly rose a brow at Mitsuri before clearing his throat again.

"Excuse me but I think you're in our seats."

"Huh?"

The woman beside him giggled tauntingly behind her fan. Did she also forget to mention that the girl he was with reeked sakura? She almost felt dizzy at her stench. Also, she noticed something on the neck. A hickey? She remembered once that her ex-fiance told her he would never have intercourse before marriage.

This woman was cheating on the ugly man.

"Oh my, it seems you don't know when people like us who are normal looking actually need good seats."

The woman had a high pitch voice that if {Name} were there, Mitsuri knew she would choke her to death.

"Just get out of the seats you wife of a boar. I don't understand why they let people like you walk around. And seriously with that outfit? You look like a walking whore."

Mitsuri flinched at the words that came out of her supposed fiance's mouth. She heard the woman giggle at the insults, she was about to cry but she remembered {Name}'s words to her all those months ago.

'Let him marry someone who is succumb...But know that he let go of a woman who is strong and doesn't need protection...'

Mitsuri remembered the words her friend once said. She had the courage to stand up and look at the couple directly in the eyes.

"If I were a whore, then does that make your fiance a slut?"

She glared at the man in front of her. The whole shop became silent of her words, whispering how vulgar their exchange was.

The man in front of her scoffed at her behaviour and the woman beside him gritted her teeth.

"How vulgar! Even though you don't look human, you don't sound one like too!"

The woman exclaimed, she closed her fan and pointed it at Mitsuri's standing figure but she wasn't done yet.

"Vulgar? Vulgar?! Can you explain to me how in the world you have a hickey on your neck? I recall once that this pig-"

She cut herself off and pointed at her ex-fiance, no. This scoundrel...

"Would never have intercourse before marriage!"

The man looked at the woman with widened eyes while his fiance looked mortified.

"What? You scared you've been caught? Good! Because that sakura perfume isn't giving you justice when its mixed with men's cologne!"

"Goodness!"

"This is getting good!"

"No wonder she would cheat on her fiance, he looks like a beaver."

"Oh man, she really isn't having their shit today!"

The customers whispered to themselves. Mitsuri's ex-fiance looked at his new fiance in embarrassment and shame.

"And you!"

Mitsuri pointed at him. He flinched, intimidated by her new behaviour.

"If I were the wife of a boar then you are the husband of a cow who can't keep her neck to herself!"

The customers giggled at the couple's embarrassed faces.

"I on the other hand can't understand why anyone would let YOU walk around like you came out from an egg!"

She retorted and her ex-fiance gritted his teeth. He lifted his hand and was about to slap the girl but Mitsuri caught his wrist.

"DON'T treat me like you do to a pet, because I am not a pet. DON'T treat me like a slave because I am not a slave. I am Kanjori Mitsuri, an independent swords master..."

She held her sword's handle.

"And I will not be ruled by anyone!"

The man got the hint and fled immediately. The girl looked at his fiance and saw her looking around the customers who were talking about her fiance and her behaviour towards Mitsuri.

"Damn, She really was a badass huh?"

"Yeah! Can't believe the man decided to mess with her. Couldn't she see the katana she was carrying?"

"Look at the woman now, she probably is so embarrassed that she wants to cry."

The woman heard enough, she bumped into Mitsuri and fled the scene. She heard the whispers around her as she left the door.

Mitsuri sighed in relief and bowed down to the customers.

"I am so sorry for my behaviour and ruining your appetites. Please continue your meals."

The customers just laughed it off, some were praising her for her independence while some praised her for her lack of violence. She simply smiled and went back to her seat. She was left with a cold okonomiyaki but the staff decided to give her a new one with her take outs.

They thanked Mitsuri, turns out the couple has been here many times. They usually picked the seats with people occupying them. Mitsuri smiled at the waiter and gave him a tip.

She walked out of the okonomiyaki stand smiling at her new feeling.

A feeling of independence..

A feeling of freedom..

A feeling of a new woman...

.
.
.

A/N:

Hi guys! i know I haven't posted a long time! I was so focus on the sweet little dreams series that I forgot to update this one! I hope you all forgive me and enjoy today's chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 17.1K 60
Scars. Many had formed on the child's body as she listened to her family get ripped to shreds. The mountain whispered in the cold night, it told her...
18.4K 701 11
Nezuko Kamado was never cured, She is still a Demon and to make things worse, Everything and everyone she knew and loved had perished, and now she is...
5.3K 119 5
Part 10 of the 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝘾𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 Series ❞Zenitsu never could stay out of trouble for long. Be it in school, friendship or in love... We...
50 3 3
"So I always saw this coming, the impending loneliness. The deafening silence that everyone else left behind. It's not completely silent yet, but I c...